KITTEN [vkook]

By YoongiAndHisMochi

Taehyung a lost hybrid sees something he shouldnt have and it brings him in a lot of unwanted trouble and att... More

CHARACTERS
INTRO
1: kitten
2: streets
3: coincidence
4: meds
5: lost (m)
6: pet
7: captive
8: penthouse
9: clean
10: helping out (m)
11: stay
12: home
13: Bored
14: return
15: come along
16: wait
17: cranberry juice
18: ex
19: dinner
20: outside
21: Lu
22: dessert
24: mine
25: head pats
26: panting
27: no strings attached (m)
28: connection
29: cut
30: snuggled
31: breakfast
32: lunch
33: shopping
34: tears
35: new friends
36: cat
37: forehead kisses
38: kittens
39: found
40: gently (m)
41: donut
42: intruders
43: yes, brother
44: evil
45: casino
46: jealousy (m❗)
47: ready
48: on water
49: action
50: reunite
51: helicopter
52: home
53: changed
54: threat
55: back for revenge -1-
56: back for revenge -2-
57: back for revenge -3-
58: distraction
59: mister
60: clingy
61: souvenir
62: arcade
63: decision
64: babies (m)
65: one or two bars
NEW STORY VKOOK
66: food food food
67: baby
68: learning and love
69: together forever (end)

23: sick

10K 636 113
By YoongiAndHisMochi

Jungkook was taking a long time in the bathroom, taehyung couldn't make himself get out of bed for some reason, he felt an uncomfortable feeling inside his stomach which kept him down in the bed clutching his belly. He didn't expect a heat so soon after the last one. It also felt different, he didn't feel hot but cold. it made him shiver. Taehyung had no idea how he felt like this so suddenly. He was all fine yesterday.

While he stayed in bed Jungkook was brushing his hair into a model. He didn't like how his emotions were acting up and crawling back to the surface when it came to taehyung. Jungkook had told himself to not do that again, emotions were weak in his eyes. they are not good and just show your flaws. Jungkook did wrong taking in the hybrid. He should just stop before this gets worse. Just drop the boy somewhere and go, easy right? Jungkook gave himself a nod and took a deep breath, pushing back all his emotions as he left the bathroom.

"kid..'' Jungkook said he felt something was off when he left and saw the boy still in bed. Taehyung's ears were turned back flat against his head showing discomfort. "Get dressed we're going somewhere"

Taehyung smiled a bit and pushed himself up even if he felt weak, he wanted to go with jungkook, he was happy the man wanted to do something together. he slid off the bed on his legs which were shaky and made his way to the closet shivering from the cold.

As soon jungkook saw the boy looking like that he frowned. "what's with you?"

"n-nothing" taehyung said he didn't want to be a bother to the man. He didn't want Jungkook to change his thoughts. But when he reached up to grab a new shirt he shrunk and whined holding his torso. "s-sorry i-i'm okay"

"Taehyung, go to the bed," Jungkook said sternly. The boy looked at him but did as he was told , making his way to the bed and sat down. The raven walked in front of him. his dark colored eyes glancing at him every detail. not in a pervert way but looking if he saw what was wrong.

"What's wrong?"

taehyung shrugged.

"talk to me"

"I-i dont know....its cold...and..and hurts" taehyung moved a hand over his chest and belly. "here"

"You're sick...have you eaten something bad?"

"no.."

Jungkook frowned. He had to go and leave for work, he had a business meeting today, but he couldn't just leave the boy here like this. Wait no, he could. Why was he even caring. he just told himself he would stop caring for him.

"Then I will go, you will be fine. goodbye" jungkook suddenly left the room leaving taehyung hurt and sick behind. the hybrid would almost tear up from Jungkook's action. but what could he do now, he didn't have the energy to run after him or even raise his voice. He just lowered his head feeling now also pain in his heart.

-

"You see, if we raise the price this percentage will still buy them, so all that together will increase our profit." The man said and looked at Jungkook for a reaction. The boss had his legs crossed and hands folded against his belly as he looked at the screen.

"hm sounds like a good plan '' Jungkook said and the man smiled with relief washed over him knowing the boss liked the idea. He worked hard to find a way and perfect deal for people and still higher their profit. "You earned the promotion, meet me in my office later to talk about the details," Jungkook said and was about to say something else when his phone rang. He had his phone on silent and only some of his men could call him at the moment. which didn't happen often only if something was wrong. He shut his lips and grabbed his phone looking at the caller. It was Lu. he excused himself and stood up walking to the window of the office as he put the phone to his ear.

"Jeon"

"it's Lu, i uhm...i have a problem."

"what is it"

"It's about Taehyung. I came to bring him his lunch but he is not doing well. i found him unconscious in the living room, i am currently at our doctor, it s-"

"How is he?" Jungkook interrupted the other.

"well he is gonna be fine according to Seokjin but he got some concerns about something but i haven't heard it all ye-"

"10 minutes, i'm on my way"

Jungkook ended the call and looked at the man in front of the presentation screen. "I have to excuse myself, something came in between. We will continue later, keep up the good work"

The man bowed with a smile and watched the boss leave the office putting on his black coat that hung over the chair.

"This is ridiculous" Jungkook mumbled to himself and lit up a cigarette when leaving the building. The driver was surprised to see the boss back so soon but opened the door for him without any questions. The raven seemed not in the mood for a chat.

"where to sir?"

"Mansion, and make it quick. i give you nine minutes"

"Of course sir" the driver said and immediately drove off without wasting time. He took every shortcut he knew to get there faster than normal. He peeked in the mirror when they neared the destination. Jungkook was still looking stressed, he could tell after all these years he drove him around. The window slightly opened to let the smoke out of the car from the cigarette. "were here"

Jungkook left the car and walked to the front door. Inside he already saw Lu in the hallway leaning against the wall. He looked up seeing Jungkook enter the house.

"where is he?"

"he is inside, talking to seokjin."

Jungkook went inside and closed the door, right in the middle where he saw Taehyung. He looked a bit better than this morning but still a bit off. near the boy was seokjin sitting on a chair.

"oh welcome jungkook"

"What's wrong with him?" Jungkook asked, his new promise and decision long forgotten since he got that call.

"Well, he got some bad reactions from this medication he is taking. it's not good for him, he told me he only took heat pills so I searched for some information about them and i can tell you that he shouldn't be taking those anymore. He can't do well on them as he is a male omega hybrid, you should get some that are specifically for his kind and not general omega ones. these make him sick and could damage him badly if he keep taking them.'' Seokjin said and gave Jungkook a small note with some names and brands on it. "These are some of the medications he should take instead, these won't be much of harm to him if taken according to the instructions. every medication will leave some damage but these will be limited, i would better suggest him to take none."

"I see.." Jungkook said he felt a bit bad because he was the one that gave taehyung the pills in the first place. Jungkook didn't know that much about hybrids and their health part. he still had things to learn it seems.

"But Jungkook, you never told me you owned a hybrid" Seokjin changed the subject.

"I don't, he just stays with me for a while."

"Oh really, and why is that? doesn't he have an owner to go back to, did you kidnap him?"

"no he doesn't, i am just keeping him alive as he otherwise will get into trouble.'' Jungkook folded the note and put it in his pocket, his eyes moving to look at taehyung who looked at the ground. "Kid, what's with the sad face?"

"I'm sorry for troubling you again..."

"its.....its fine" jungkook sighed. he couldn't feel angry, even if he was annoyed that had to leave his meeting early because of this, jungkook didn't like changes in his schedule, he wanted everything to go smoothly.

"Cute so uhm, you wont keep him?" Soekjin asked, looking from the hybrid back to the boss.

"no, I have no intention of keeping him any longer than needed." the raven replied, hurting a hybrid's feelings who looked down again with a pout on his face.

"I see, i heard Jimin wanted to have him if you didn't keep him.. you can give him to jimin"

"in no 100 years that will ever happen, '' Jungkook said and frowned. clearly not liking that option. Seokjin was surprised to see such a reaction from the man who usually was so monotone in his replies.

"oh, then what will you do?"

"I don't know, just stop talking. Kid we're going home" Jungkook said and pulled taehyung off the bed who's eyes widened from the sudden action almost falling to the ground not realising he was being pulled off the bed at first.

"n-not so fast" taehyung said not liking the rough way he was being pulled to the door.

"don't be a baby and walk faster"

"but-" Taehyung said, but seeing the glare Jungkook gave him, he shut up and followed the man. Lu looked at them confused.

"uhm jeon?"

"Not now," Jungkook said and left the mansion. but his annoyance grew when he saw a familiar golden colored car stop in front of the house next to his. Jimin stepped out of the car wearing a leather jacket and ripped jeans. He looked like he just did some business like Jungkook had asked him to do today.

"ohh, it's the cutie!" Jimin said walking to taehyung. but jungkook yanked the hybrid back glaring at jimin, he did NOT want jimin to get closer. Jungkook felt...possessive.

"Jimin," Taehyung said, looking at the other, a smile forming on his lips. He wasn't feeling threatened by him anymore as the first time he saw him, but he liked to see him now. Jimin was kind. He had a kind smile which cheered him up.

"Hello Taehyung, it's been a while. how are you?" Jimin said and ignored Jungkook and walked closer. Taehyung approached him ignoring Jungkook's disapproving looks.

"Well I'm sick, but I'm okay. Jin helped me!"

"oh you're sick? that doesn't sound okay, what do you have?"

"medication is bad for me, makes me sick" taehyung said not really remembering everything the doctor told him, it all sounded too complicated for him to understand.

"Oh, well you better watch out then. i am just here to pick something up, then i'm gonna go for lunch, want to come with?"

"yes!"

"NO" jungkook interrupted and grabbed taehyung's collar pulling him away from Jimin.

"Yah! don't just pull him like that, he is not an object" jimin said frowning at jungkook.

"I just don't like you together."

"whatever, you're so rude anyway" jimin mumbled. "and why can't i take him to lunch, you dont own him, you said you were not keeping him. im more than happy to take him from you, i wouldn't mind a hybrid."

"no fucking way i will allow you to that. Taehyung is mine and it will stay that way, i found him"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with big eyes. 'I am his?' So he is my owner now? Taehyung smiled. He wanted to stay with jungkook. So did this mean he can stay? He smiled happily. Jimin noticed and sighed.

"no tae, he did not mean it like that" the man knew what the hybrid must be thinking. "Jungkook is just being confusing."

"Wait so I can't stay?..."

"I didn't say that. you can stay.....for now" jungkook said quickly when he saw the boy's smile fade. "I just....Let's just go, okay" Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and walked past Jimin to his car. the hybrid held his hand tighter, liking that they held hands.

"Think of it Jungkook, dont hurt someone's feelings because you're just being stupid" jimin said crossing his arms. It has been a while since he saw jungkook this expressive. And Jimin, being someone who is kind, didn't like the hybrid to get hurt, he did nothing wrong.

"Fuck off" jungkook replied not controlling his own emotions and getting pissed off by this whole thing. he shut the door of the hybrid side with a bang making the boy flinch in shock before heading to his own side and drive away.

---

thank you for reading. we are getting jungkook to sort out himself lol. i will see you in the next chapter!

🌼🌼🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 15.7K 32
Bunny hybrid jungkook knows exactly how bad it is to be constantly abused and scorned at. He has been accidentally hunted as food , treated as a mere...
1.5M 77.7K 87
When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university student who got disowned by his parents for...
51.8K 2.3K 38
[Mafia au] Jeon Jungkook, a heartless, ruthless yet respected mafia leader. He don't spare anyone who messed with him. The sudden appearance of a boy...
649K 31.2K 56
In wich Kim Taehyung is a cat Hybrid. Found on the streets. Cold and alone... [book 1 of jeons hybrid] [book 2: 'jeons hybrid 2'] WARNING Contains: ...