Revenge With The Enemy

By x-night-travels-x

Aurora Lopez had the intentions and goals of starting new, and having a normal life. She was met with difficu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

Chapter 12

812 12 0
By x-night-travels-x

"Get out of the car Aurora," Rylan chuckled annoyingly on the other side of the locked passenger door.

    We are in the mall parking lot, but I won't get out of the car cause all I'm wearing is a pair of black shorts and an oversized shirt. My hair is an absolute mess. So Everytime Rylan tries to open the door I look at it and he unlocks it with his car keys.

    "I will get you whatever you want, Come on Aurora please," Rylan chuckled.

    A smirk appears onto my face as I think of a way to get him what he wants. He is gonna hate it, but it will be wonderful, and hilarious.

    "Beg," I smirked. " Get onto your Knees and beg,"

    Rylans eyes widened.

    "You are crazy if I think I'm gonna get on my knees and be,"Rylan chuckled darkly.

    "Fine, then I am staying here, Have fun in the mall by yourself," I smiled.

    Then Rylan looked down at the ground, sighed, and then started to kneel down onto his knees.

    "Please Aurora, I am begging you, please come with you,"

    "Meh I guess I can come," I shrugged my shoulders and opened the car door trying to hold back my laugh.

    Rylan got off of his knees and put the hood up to his hoodie because he was Embarrassed.

    After a few minutes of walking we reached the food court, Rylan demanded that I eat before Walking around the mall walking into stores.

    "I got you fries, a chicken caesar wrap, strawberry and banana smoothie, and ice cream," Rylan explained, while he sat down at the seat across from mine with all of the food he bought.

    So we chatted and laughed a lot while We ate, and honestly he's really funny. He is a good friend to have around in tough times.

    "I'm done eating, Lets go," I jumped out of my seat and ran to the other side of the table to pull Rylan out of his seat and to my favorite store.

    By the end of the day at the mall it was now like 6 and Rylan was carrying all of my clothes, not because he wanted to but because I didn't, so I made him take them instead. I probably went to Every store in this entire mall. I paid for some of it, Then I realized that Rylan doesn't have anything. So I am gonna be a nice friend and get him something Before we leave.

    "What's your favorite store in this mall?" I asked, but Rylan wouldn't give me an answer and was constantly demanding me to get in the car, but I won't. Not until I get him something.

    "I don't need anything, so get your fat ass into the car so I can drive you back to your apartment and order pizza and other foods because Someone didn't let me finish my food, and I am starving," Rylan signed.

    "Fine, but then I'm ordering you food," I demanded.

    This time he didn't bother protesting, all he did was roll his eyes and shake his head with a small chuckle escaping his mouth.

    As we walk into my apartment door Rylan heads to my room and places all of the bags on the floor of my mini walk-in closet, and I immediately called Little Caesars and ordered a medium meat lover's pizza with stuffed cheese, medium italian cheese bread, and honey garlic chicken wings for Rylan.

    About 20 minutes later the food gets here, When I was about to get up off the couch from watching tv with rylan who sat on the other end of the couch he grabbed my arm and pulled me back down on the couch and then jogged his way to the door with the money I laid down on the table so I didn't lose or forget about it.

    So Rylan pays for the food with my money and then brings all of the food inside. He brought it to the living room table that was placed in between the tv and the couch.

    Rylan immediately starts eating his chicken wings on the floor leaning over the plate he placed on the table because i told him if he makes a mess I will kill him. Then I grabbed a slice of pizza and leaned back on the couch while receiving a death glare from Rylan, because I told him to sit his ass on the floor while I'm sitting mine on the couch.

    "My place, so my rules, if you don't like or respect then feel free to leave," I fake smiled at him and pointed to the door.

    "I don't respect your rules at all, but I ain't leaving so can you please change the channel and find a good movie," He offered me a fake smile back and ended his sentence with a light chuckle.

    I decided to do Rylan a favour and put on a different movie but he didn't like any of my suggestions so he grabbed the remote out of my hand and decided to put on a horror movie.

    Before the movie officially started I got up and got my black fuzzy thin blanket and laid down on the couch. Which received me another glare from Rylan. This time after glaring at me he stood up and ran into the bathroom to wash his hand and face. Then when he got back into the living room he closed the blinds behind the couch and lifted up my legs that reached to the end of the couch and sat down placing my legs onto his. Honestly I didn't care, I was comfortable and kinda tired. He ran his fingers up and down my leg starting at my ankle and ending at my knee, it was really relaxing and almost caused me to fall asleep. Until a scream was heard on the tv and I jumped up immediately.

    Rylan broke out into laughter which made him cry. I just stared at him with my eyes wide open in shock still, but after a few minutes he stopped laughing and I moved my legs off of his, but he moved them right back and stared at the side of my head. While I laid there unphased by it with my eyes closed trying to fall asleep again.

--------------------------

"What time is it," I mumbled with my eyes still closed, and I heard a small chuckle echo in my apartment.

"It is 11pm," Rylan informed me.

"Okay, I am going back to sleep," I yawned.

"Okay love," Rylan chuckled softly.

I didn't even realize what Rylan just called me because I was exhausted.

Rylans pov

Small cute little snores come from Aurora within seconds, this girl is out like a light. It's honestly adorable. She is adorable.

Thank the lord she doesn't hate me like she used to, I think she came to realize that We aren't much different from each other. She also probably feels bad, but there really is no need to feel bad.

I continue to run my fingers up and down her leg because It relaxes me. My mother used to do it to me when I had long days and it used to put me to sleep in minutes, she would always make fun of me for how fast I'd fall asleep, I miss her. I wish she was still here.

Is she proud of the person I've grown up to be? What if she is disappointed up there in heaven? I know she Is watching over me, every single day. I hope she is happy up there.

After a few hours of thinking of my mother I go to check the time while Aurora's phone starts to ring. So I leaned forward to get her phone off of the living room table to see that mylah is facetiming her.

"Hey sis I- Why are you with my sister?" Mylah asked.

"She's asleep, Some stuff happened with her and Hayden so I have been keeping an eye on her," I explain.

"Is that why you haven't been home?" She asked with a smirk.

    "Yes, go to bed before I call Kelly and tell her you are awake at 1 in the morning," I demand, giving a devilish smirk back.

    This child is like 8 now and she is really mature. I have also learned that if she likes you she will talk your ear off.

"No, I miss Aurora," She whines.

"Who are you talking to," Aurora mumbled half asleep. Which caused me to smile and let a soft chuckle out when she rubs her eyes.

" Your little sister won't go to sleep because she misses you, can you say goodnight to her and tell her to sleep," I chuckled.

"Mylah, if you don't go to sleep I will tell Kelly and Milo to take your phone from you at night. I got you that phone to contact me, now go to sleep,"

Mylah stares at me with a smirk while I stare at Aurora with a smile.

"Fine, but Rylan is coming home tomorrow," Mylah demanded in return.

I looked at her with a look that said ' the fuck, I am not' but Aurora agreed and they said there goodnights. Not minutes later is Aurora back to sleep again.

I lift Aurora's legs up so that I can get up off of the couch. Then I picked her up, in bridal style and she rested her head on my chest and I admired her for a minute before I began walking towards her bedroom. As I am standing beside her bed I lean down to place her in it and she grabs onto the middle of my white T-shirt and pulls herself closer to me. Then she mumbles something, but I couldn't understand what she said so I placed her down on her bed and got her to release the tight grip she had on my shirt.

I placed a blanket on top of her and then I began to walk back into the living room. I pick up my phone and dial the number of one of my friends that has been staying with me. He's been helping me with protecting Kelly, Milo, and Mylah. Along with a few other friends have been doing the same.

"Hey, I need you to do me a favor," I whisper Into the phone when he answers my call.

    "What do you need," He yawns tiredly. I must've woken him up, oh well.

    "Tomorrow morning wake them all up and then drive to Auroras," I explain.

    "Okay, can I go back to sleep now?" He asked.

    "Ya sure, just make sure you bring all of the guys so that nothing happens to Mylah, Kelly, And Milo," I demand. "Oh and Spencer, Make sure you guys are all here by 9am," I added.

    "Okay goodnight." Spencer mumbles before hanging up.

    Spencer Is a 5'9 guy with brown hair and blue eyes. He also gets along great with Mylah, she loves him almost as much as she loves me, But I'm better so she loves me more.

    Mylah and Aurora haven't seen each other in months, so tomorrow I am breaking the distance between them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 9K 61
A girl, haunted by her past was living in solitude. A man, running from his own demons. When their paths collide, the girl wants to run, but the guy...
957 120 52
Things have never seemed to go according to plan for Alyssa, and after walking into her father's murder scene, Aly promises herself never to build he...
418K 9.5K 27
After her mother's death, Aurora and her dad move into the same neighborhood as her father's co-worker, but how was she supposed to know that his son...
25 1 16
Ryu, a normal highschool girl, boring life right? Everything is normal until Aiden and Ryu met. These 2 have been enemies for almost all the school y...