MEMOIRS

By Black_Wolf_3

She is trying to not care about the problems she went through anymore and work hard towards her dream, but th... More

CHAPTER - 1 : THE DAY BEFORE
CHAPTER - 2 : FAMILIARITY
CHAPTER - 3 : MULTIPLE SIGHS
CHAPTER - 4 : NEW ACQUAINTANCE
CHAPTER - 5 : DISGUISE
CHAPTER - 6 : LONG DAY
CHAPTER - 7 : CLASS PRESIDENT
CHAPTER - 8 : NEW FACES
CHAPTER - 9 :THE INJURY
CHAPTER - 10 : A NORMAL WEEK??
CHAPTER - 11 : THANK YOU AND SORRY.
CHAPTER - 12 : GARDEN
CHAPTER - 13 : PRECIOUS ONE
CHAPTER - 14 : EMERGENCY
CHAPTER - 15 : BOTHERING
CHAPTER - 16 : YOU CREATE A MESS, YOU CLEAN IT
CHAPTER - 17 : STRANGE RELIEF AND HEART WARMTH
CHAPTER - 18 : OPPOSITES
CHAPTER - 19 : IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK OR EXPECT?
CHAPTER - 20 : GRATITUDE
CHAPTER - 21 : HANGOUT...OR...?
CHAPTER - 22 : YOU DID A GREAT JOB
CHAPTER - 23 : JUST WANTED TO GET TO KNOW YOU..
CHAPTER - 24 : FEELINGS
CHAPTER - 25 : HANGOUT OR DATE? PT.2
CHAPTER - 26 : CLUELESS
CHAPTER - 27 : ICE QUEEN
CHAPTER - 28 : REBEL
CHAPTER - 29 : CHOCOLATE MILK
CHAPTER - 30 : TRUST
CHAPTER - 31 : BESIDE YOU
CHAPTER - 32 : A KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR...
CHAPTER - 33 : BROKEN
CHAPTER - 34 : ANOTHER TOKEN OF GRATITUDE...?
CHAPTER - 35 : LOVE ME JUST LIKE I DO
CHAPTER - 36 : Feeling guilty for what?
CHAPTER - 37 : HER WISH
CHPATER - 38 : THE WHITE AND RED CARNATION
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHPATER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
CHAPTER - 61
CHAPTER - 62
CHAPTER - 63
CHAPTER - 64
CHAPTER - 65
CHAPTER - 66
CHAPTER - 67
CHAPTER - 68
CHAPTER - 69

CHAPTER - 48

6 2 1
By Black_Wolf_3

They were all sitting in the big dining table.

Ji Ae and Mrs.Kang sat next to Ji Ae's dad's picture. Ji Ae was dazed, while her mother was looking soulless.

"How are they?" Bo Young asked softly.

"You can see yourself. Yesterday night, Ji Ae started sobbing her heart out in the middle of the night. She made a mess in her room." Yu Ah sighed. Yeong Hyun continued, "I got startled by the noise and went to her room. Her things were scattered down. I stopped her and calmed down. She held onto me and continued sobbing." Bo Young became really worried now.

"Mrs.Kang came and calmed her down and put to sleep. It was quite a scene."

"Its still a shocking news to them and even to us, however only a day passed, they can't accept the reality very soon." She said. The other two agreed with her. She then realised something.

"Did they eat?" She asked.

"They didn't, we pestered them, they wouldn't budge." Yu Ah said.

"Okay, what about you guys?" She asked.

"I did but this guy..." Yu Ah pointed at him.

"I can't eat if Ji Ae wouldn't." He said. She shook her head.

She then stood up and headed straight to the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" Yu Ah followed her.

"They can't deny to eat after the dish is ready. They are not the type to waste food." She said and started finding the ingredients. "You're right." Yu Ah agreed.

"They won't move from their spot for a while now. Since, when are they sitting in the same spot?" Bo Young asked as she turned on the stove.

"I woke up at 7, and I saw the two sobbing in front of the picture."

"They might've been woken up since 5 or even earlier. They will refuse to eat for the rest of the days, do my method now. If they still refuse, it cannot be helped. But, they have to have strength to continue, if they keep refusing they would faint and it would create even more worse situation. Do everything to keep their health stable for now. It would be hard for them to accept the reality, obviously. So, it would take a lot of time for them to get it together." She told as she started preparing the dish. Yu Ah was speechless.

"I'll keep that in mind. But, how do you know all these?" Yu Ah asked. Bo Young froze for a second there. She however came up with an excuse.

"M-my grandmother and my mom behaved this way. I just observed all this." She continued again.

"Oh."

"Yeong Hyun sure isn't leaving Ji Ae's side." Bo Young commented, as she rested her hands on the counter and let something boil.

"I know right."

"But how is he going to explain to his agency?" Bo Young asked.

"He left the company." Yu Ah said. Bo Young snapped her head towards Yu Ah in disbelief.

"He did what?" Bo Young asked.

"It wasn't his dream to be an idol in the first place. He wanted to become animator."

"Woah."

"Let's talk about this later."

"You're right. It's not the right time. You should go take a seat. I'll come back when the dish is ready." Bo Young said.

"Are you sure? I can help you with something." Yu Ah said.

"Can you?" Bo Young asked, knowing for the fact that Yu Ah didn't know anything about cooking.

"Hehe. Fine, I'll wait there." Yu Ah said and left the kitchen.

Bo Young then thought: "Ji Ae and Mrs.Kang wouldn't have noticed me coming here. It's better that way." Just as she continued to cook, a maid rushed to the kitchen.

"Oh my! Miss-?" The maid was shushed by Bo Young.

"Shhhh! Don't make any noise. They shouldn't know that I'm cooking." Bo Young said.

The maid somehow listened to Bo Young and lowered her voice.

"But, why are you cooking? First of all, you are not supposed to cook."

"Mrs.Kang and Ji Ae haven't eaten yet. I'm going to make them eat."

"I tried myself but they didn't. Even Yeong Hyun and miss Yu Ah tried but they wouldn't budge." The maid said.

"I have my own ways."

"But still, leave it to me. You aren't supposed to cook." The maid tried to intrude her cooking.

"And why is that?"

"You are Ms.Ji Ae's friend, and a guest. We aren't allowed to leave a guest do these things. Plus, if Mrs.Kang knows this, she would fire me."

"However it is, Mrs.Kang won't fire you. Don't worry, she has changed. I guess she was ruthless before?" Bo Young asked not being sure.

"More than just ruthless. But, how are you saying she has changed?"

"Like I said, I have my own ways. But, don't worry, she has totally changed. You will be surprised, I suppose." She said.

"I'm not sure about that. But, you look like a trustworthy kid. I will believe in your words."

"I haven't heard the word trustworthy from people I just met. They think I'm intimidating and rude. It feels nice hearing someone say that."

"You don't look intimidating and rude. I guess, the haven't spoken to you. That on the note, you look really pretty and beautiful. Maybe people are jealous. I always see angels at this house. All the young ladies are so pretty." The maid said.

"Thank you. I'll take care of the meal. You can rest assured." Bo Young said.

"I got it. I'll leave now." The maid left.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;

The dish was ready. With the help of the maids, she set up the table for the lunch.

Everything was set, Ji Ae and Mrs.Kang didn't spare a glance. Bo Young cleared her throat to attract their attention. Ji Ae and Mrs.Kang turned their head towards her. Their eyes widened.

"Bo Young, what's this?" Ji Ae asked in a weak voice as she stood up to see the table set up.

"Sit down now." Bo Young said as she pushed Ji Ae gently towards a chair, and made her sit down. Yeong Hyun sat beside her. Yu Ah brought Mrs.Kang. They were all seated now.

"I don't want to eat." Ji Ae said. Mrs.Kang was zoning out again.

"What a waste then, it's going to be inside the trash bin." Bo Young said.

"What?" Ji Ae snapped her head towards her.

"Plus, Mr.Kang would be worried that you guys aren't eating, he is watching you both. You can't let him worry, can you?" She said as she looked at both Ji Ae and Mrs.Kang. Ji Ae thought for a while and looked at her dad's picture.

"He would, wouldn't he?" Ji Ae said. Yu Ah and Yeong Hyun nodded. Mrs.Kang held onto her chopsticks and started to eat. Ji Ae followed after seeing her mother eat. Yu Ah and Bo Young smiled. Yeong Hyun started eating too. As soon as they had one mouth of it, their face lit up a bit, and kept inhaling food, without letting a breath escape. The food might've tasted even more better because they have been hungry. Yeong Hyun kept filling his mouth.

"Ah, right, Bo Young, you should eat too." Yu Ah said.

"No, it's okay. I woke up late and had my breakfast really late. I'm not hungry, now." She replied.

"You sure?" Yu Ah asked again.

Bo Young nodded reassuringly.

Bo Young felt happy seeing them eat.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

"I wanna stay here too, but something just came up." Bo Young said as she received a message from Seul Hee, saying: "Bo Young, shall we hangout? I'll share you the location later. Be ready at 3." It was 2. She had to get home so that she would be there at the given location.

"It's fine. I'm thankful that you actually came today too." Ji Ae said. Mrs.Kang nodded with a slight smile.

"Oh and I wanted to tell this too. Yu Ah, you didn't even send me the location but wanted me here." She said.

"I didn't send you the location? I thought I did. Sorry." Yu Ah said.

They stifled a chuckle.

"And Hyun Wook sunbae, conveyed his condolences too, he was sorry for not being able to attend the funeral. Plus, he wanted to join me today, but he couldn't."  She said.

"Hyun Wook is..?" Mrs.Kang didn't know who it was.

"He is the son of the CEO of Norae clothing brand*." Yu Ah said.

(*Norae is the name of Hyun Wook's parent's business. Fun fact: Song is the surname of Hyun Wook. When we translate 송 to English, it translated to 'Song' and song is Norae in korean. Hope you guys understood. It's fine if you guys don't though, not that important, lulz.)

"Oh, Yeah, that young lad." Mrs.Kang replied.

"He told you that?" Yu Ah asked.

"Yeah, we met at the bus. Then, I'll get going now. See you tomorrow. Take care Ji Ae and Mrs.Kang." She bowed.

"Thank you for coming in today and being with us." Mrs.Kang said as she patted her.

"The food was delicious too." Ji Ae added with a weak voice.

"I'll make you guys even more later. Then I'll get going now." She said as she stepped outside the door.

"Bye." They waved.

They closed the door. She let out a breath and turned to keep going.

"That scared me!" She was startled by the guard's sudden presence.

"I will lead you out. And I'm sorry for scaring you." The guard answered curtly.

"Y-yeah, okay." She walked to the gate without uttering any word.

As they reached the gate, she stopped and turned to him.

"Am I supposed to say something now?" She asked as she tilted her head.

"I suppose there is nothing." He answered.

"I was just kidding. Thank you for showing me the way. Good work, I will go now." She beamed a smile and went outside the gate.

"Be careful on your way." The guard bowed even though he wasn't visible to her.

As she heard these words, she giggled and shook her head.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;

She was now walking to her house after getting down the bus.

She thought: "I was seeing myself in Ji Ae. The only difference is, she has a lot of people to comfort her. I envy her(in a good way though). Hee unnie didn't call me coz I didn't have my phone yet at those times. So, nobody was really there to comfort me. And I almost spilled beans when I was talking about Ji Ae's behaviour to Yu Ah. It's a relief that I came up with an excuse." She sighed.

She was going across a display. It displayed an ad for a drama, in which the male lead laid his head on the shoulder of the female lead. Bo Young blushed as she remembered herself and Hyun Wook.

She thought: "Stop thinking about that! But, that was sudden too. *stomach growls* Ugh, guess I'm hungry. Should I have eaten at Ji Ae's? I didn't have enough food for myself either. But, it's a relief that they ate. I wonder where Seul Hee is at." She said and took her phone. The next second, her phone rung. The caller ID displayed: Hee unnie.

"Oh, Hee unnie-?"

"Bo Young! I'm really sorry, there's an emergency at the hospital, so I can't meet you now. I'm really sorry. I'll see you later! bye!" She hung up. Bo Young froze. She then snapped at the sound of a bus horn.

She texted to Seul Hee: "It's okay. We'll meet later. Go continue your work." She sent and kept her phone in her pocket.

"As expected from a person who works at the hospital. I  came all the way to here now. Where am I going to go now?" Her stomach growled as she thought.

"A restaurant." She sighed and looked forward to walk on, but instead was blocked by a 6'5 feet giant.

"That startled me!" She said as she was about to throw her hands at the person. She then looked up and recognised them.

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update! I was caught up with things and thought I wouldn't have enough time to write other chapters. But found out that I actually have a numbers of chapters written. So, finally posted now! Thank you for reading! See you all next week! Bye guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5.3K 41
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
362K 9.5K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ง...
630K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
170K 6.4K 62
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...