âme soeur

By prachiraiii

#arrangemarriage Anika is a simple girl in Delhi. Working in tech company. Love her family the most .Shivaa... More

Character sketch
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
Chapter 50
chapter 51
Epilogue
Bonus

chapter 4

1.3K 101 18
By prachiraiii

Shivaay Pov

As the everyone has there dinner. I am talking to Omkara and Rudra. When gauri come to me.

"Bhaiya come with me "

" Where gauri "

" Bhaiya just come with me "

I look at om but he just shrug his shoulder.

" Gauri where are you taking him "

" I don't want to tell you so better do not talk with me"

" heyy did you guys fight"

" No " om said.

Gauri didn't say anything and give him angry glare.

" Bhaiya come "

She take my hand start going inside.

"Atleast tell me what happened "

" I don't want to say but you are idiot, bring some adventure in your life Bhaiya. Atleast now when you are getting married.  What should i do with both of you"

" Both what me and om done "

" First don't take name of your idiotic brother. I am very angry with him. And about you i will tell you later. Now come bhabhi is waiting for you"

" Waiting ??"

"O God ! Bhaiya i have to set this up, otherwise she would have left without meeting you and you would let her." She spoke in one breathe, shaking her head.

Before i say something Anika come from other side.

"Gauri you called me priyanka told me you want to say something"

And realisation dawn on me . This two devil sisters of mine. My eyes go to Anika. She is standing their awkwardly.

Switching her eyes between me and Anika gauri said.

" Bhaiya bhabhi you both don't act like people of 80's all shy and nervous. Atleast talk  with eachother. I am going come fast as you guys don't have much time as Bhabhi has to go. And you have your flight."

Without listening she left from their.
We stood their both were silent. As i don't know how to initiate the conversation.

" Flight you are going tonight i thought you all are going tomorrow"she asked.

" No i have early morning meeting so i have to leave today " to which she nodded.

And i remember i don't have her number. I take out phone and pass towards her. She looks towards phone then at me.

" Uhh, I guess I am qualified now to ask your number "

" So you are shying to take my number" she asked me in amused tone.

"And Why i will "

"Because if you want to meet me. You can directly tell me but you asked priyanka  so i thought "

"I didn't ask priyanka. It's gauri and priyanka plan "

She take my phone and dial her number and saved it and also call to herself.  She give my phone back.

Then gauri called us from outside.

" Message me when you reach home "
She asked softly. And automatically smile form on my face. I listen this thing after years.

" Come every one is waiting"

We came out side. She go to her family after giving me smile.
I go towards Om and Ishaan. Seeing me he jump on me.

We all go to main door. I  touch uncle and aunty feet to which they ask me to not touch their feet as i am family now. Rudra give me a brotherly hug. They all settle in the  car.  Anika is meeting to mom and dad. She also settle as Ishaan is not ready to leave her.They wave goodbye. We stand their until their car go out of our site.

After assuring Ishaan that his badi maa will meet her soon. He become close to her in one day only.
I come in room and change my clothes. After packing all things i came downstairs.

" Mom i am leaving"

" Shivaay cancel your meeting see yourself "

" Mom it's not possible and you all are coming tomorrow only "

" No one can win from you "

" Shivaay come i will drop you "

"No om i will go you all are tried and if Ishaan don't find any one of us. He will start crying. "

"He is sleeping shivaay"

" That's better. And talk to gauri she is very angry with you."

"I know and because of you only i have to sleep on couch for a week."

" Because of me "

" I didn't help you to meet bhabhi that's by. As you always helped us "

To which i chuckle. They are totally mad.

"Okk  that's not my mistake anyway. I am getting late "

After bidding i reach airport and board my flight.

After seeing the important messages i kept my phone. My eyes got the sight of ring in my finger.

How everything change in minutes.
Like i never imagine i will get engaged in Delhi. Two days ago when i came Delhi i was single. And now i am engaged.

At the first place i am not ready to come Delhi. Because where ever i go in functions everyone has one question why are you not getting married or when will you get married. And other want me to marry their daughter.The rich spoil bart who just want luxuries.

Flashback

After the very hectic day i come back home. Everyone is sitting in living room and Ishaan is doing something in corner. I kept my coat on sofa i  stand behind him. He didn't notice me.

" Ishaan"

He look towards me sheepishly smiling. All white teeth are brown. Finger and mouth are having melt chocolate. On  tshirt also chocolate is
Spread.

That's why he is sitting quietly in corner. Chocolates are his love.

"Bale papa"

He stand and spread his arms for hug.

" First Ishaan will wash his hands and mouth. Come "

"Ishaan ohh my god what you have done. I clearly told to not to eat chocolate."

Gauri said coming towards him.

" Tell me when did  you take the chocolate "

" Kitchen.. frid.."

"Come we have to change your clothes and no chocolates for a week "

" Balee papa " he look towards me innocently.

" Bade papa will also not give you and come. "

Gauri take him. I also come to my room and after taking shower i change  clothes. Come downstairs to see Ishaan is running in living room and gauri behind him to make him eat.

" Ishaan stop running. Come here today i will make you eat "

He come running towards me. I take him in arms.

" Why you  love to make gauri run behind you always "

" I don't like vegii"

" You don't like healthy food Ishaan " gauri said. 

We came to dinning table. I took my seat and Ishaan sit on my lap.

" Ishaan seat on chair atleast let him eat " om said.

"Let be om "

I make him eat. He is talking in his childish language. Everyone is laughing listening him.

" Shivaay are you coming to Delhi tomorrow " mom ask.

" No mom i have work "

" I am not listening anything Shivaay you always have work. Mr Malhotra specially invite all of us. "

"But mom .."

" Not but Shivaay you are coming and what about the pictures i send you "

" Mom not again pls "

" Shivaay you are going to 30  what are  you looking for. I have shown you
City's single girls  but neither you or this guys like any of them"

" Gauri i am being very serious just make a decision  and choose "

"Shivaay will not like anyone of them " om said.

"Yes choti maa Mrs.shah daughter she is obsessed  over expensive handbags,shoes and makeup , that chopra she is didn't complete her graduation because she don't like to study she hold up a conversation with bhaiya.  All the girls that you have suggested have spoilt with luxury and
expensive gifts "

" Thanks gauri for making her understand my point  now you get the answer mom why i don't like anyone of them "

" So where should i get the girl who fit in your category Shivaay"

" The one who is as intellectual as him " om said.

" The one who have  like same kind of music as him " gauri said .

"I didn't listen songs gauri."  I didn't get time to listen.

" The one who hold up a conversation with him " om listed out another reason.

" The one who give him space , while understanding him "

" The last and most important who don't have problem with his two co- wives " om said and everyone start laughing.

" Om just shut up "

" Shivaay i am saying the truth first your work and second khanna "

" Om i think you are forgetting something can i told everyone here "
I said glaring at him.

After dinner I came back in room with Ishaan. After telling him the story he slept.

"I take my finger from his hand. And open the door to find Om with two cup of coffee.

" Ishaan"

"He is already asleep come we will go to poolside"

" Why he sleep so fast with you or else gauri and me have to beg him to sleep without crying "

"That's for me to know and you to find"

" Shivaay seriously you don't like a single girl that choti maa send photos to you."

" You already know the answer Om and why we are discussing this topic again"

" Because the topic is same for long time shivaay! Don't you think to  make a decision. Choti maa and papa always thinking about your marriage and taking tension. Why ??

" Om i already made a decision i don't want to marry any one of that mom suggested. I know that was not their fault but because of being rich they spoilt. What will i discuss with them about brands.  Tell me you will like those who are clingy  and don't give my space. I don't think i can stand them, they're so immature and materialistic.  I am not ready to keep up with  their tantrums"

" Shivaay we are from a same circle or gauri is from same circle "

" Om their is difference . And  i am not saying everyone is like that. But i have seen this people all around. They want to be me because of my money and fame. "

" Their are certain exceptions i have from my life partner. I want someone who is equal to me. Someone who think above money and fame. Or other things. The one who love family like her own family. "

" I hope you find someone soon come it's already late. I am taking Ishaan with me. If he wake up he will not let you sleep. "

I take the empty cups. Om take Ishaan with him. I kept the cups in kitchen. I come back to room and sleep as i have  to go early in morning.

______________________________________

I hope you like this. More to come.
Tell your views. Hit the vote button.

Stay safe and healthy

Don't forget to hit the vote button ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 4.3K 43
* No. 1 Ranking in #shivaaysinghoberoi as on 28 Sep 2021 About 4 months ago, Shivaay's life was absolute perfect. He was a successful businessman, h...
130K 11.2K 59
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a very successful and famous business tycoon, had a bad experience because of which he does not believe in marriage or romance...
7K 885 35
𝔨𝔞𝔦𝔯𝔬𝔰 𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝, 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 Annika Mehra...
411K 32.6K 47
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a business tycoon, wants to marry as soon as possible due to circumstances. Anika, an orphan, is in immediate need of money. ...