,,𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞"

By taekook_231

"W-what ar-..." But before than I could finish my sentence he came closer to me and smashed his lips onto min... More

ꨄ︎ 1 ꨄ︎
ꨄ︎ 2 ꨄ︎
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.

25

9K 323 66
By taekook_231

1 YEAR LATER - TAEHYUNG POV. -

"Jimina, I want to go home." I whined to my best friend who was dragging me somewhere.

"Taehyung will you please be quiet for second?" Jimin asked me.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You will see." Jimin answered.

"And why did I had to wear this fancy clothes?" I asked but got no answer.

"Ufff stop asking already. When we come on our destination you will see." Jimin said as he continued dragging me behind himself.

After 10 more minutes walking Jimin finally stopped and turned around to look at me.

"Wait here, I will be back soon." Jimin said and before than I could ask anything he runned from there. Leaving me alone in the dark. Suddenly there was something or someone moving.

"Jimina is that you?" I asked but got startled when 2 strong arms was wrapped around my waist. I was about to push that person but the person spoke.

"Shh, it's me baby." Jungkook whispered into my ear, making me calmy but then I turned around with angry face.

"Where the fuck was you for this 3 days??? Do you know how much I was worried for you?? I thought that something bad happened?? Do you want me to die??? Ohh no, wait I will not die. I will kill you first then I can die." I yelled while he was just looking at me with smile on his face.

"Are you done?" He asked me.

"You!!!" I said as I pointed my finger at him.

"Yess, me loves you the most." He said then pulled me into kiss. I kissed him back, forgetting that I was mad. I was missing him so much that I didn't wanted to let him go anywhere from me.

"You need to put this on your eyes." Jungkook said as we broke the kiss, holding blindfold in front of me.

"Why??" I asked. He just smiled then blindfolded me.

"Let's go." He said as he grabbed me by my waist and we started walking slowly.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You will see baby." He said and I swear I wanted to kick him for not saying anything to me.

After good 5 minutes of walking we finally stopped and he took off blindfold. I blinked a few times and my eyes got watery by the sight in front of me.

•••••

••••••

I turned around only to find Jungkook on his one knee.

"Tae, my baby, my love, my sunshine, my bub, my babe, my beautiful princess, my sweetheart, my world I love you. I was always dreaming about this day and now when it's finally came I'm nervous as fuck so please forgive me if I make a mistake in this."

"The first time when I saw you, I said to myself ,,Jungkook you need to have him." You was so cute when I talked with you for the first time. You was even runing away from me as you was always saying that I'm looking like some mafia. The day when you said yes to me and become my boyfriend, I couldn't be more happier."

"I'm sorry for everytime that I hurted you, I didn't wanted to do it but I did. I was so scared that someone will take you away from me and they eventually did but I found you again. I'm so happy that you are in my arms again and I'm not planning to let you go ever again. So Tae, my baby, will you marry me?" Jungkook said.

I couldn't stop my tears.

"Yes, yes I will marry you." I said. He placed ring on my finger then hugged me tightly.

"Thank you, thank you so much my love." He said. As we broke the hug he pulled me into softly and lovingly kiss.

••••••

3 YEARS LATER - AUTHOR POV. -
Taehyung was peacefully making breakfast when suddenly 2 strong arms was wrapped around his waist.

"Good morning bubba." Jungkook said as he placed a kiss on Taehyung's neck.

"Good morning bo." Taehyung said.

"Umm you smell so good." Jungkook said as he snuggled his head into crock of Taehyung's neck. Taehyung softly giggled then turned around.

"Hmm am I?" Taehyung asked as he boped his nose with Jungkook's making both of them to smile widely. Just as they was about to kiss....

"Appaaaa...." They heard baby's voice calling for his appa. Taehyung giggled while Jungkook huffed.

"I'm going to make him stay with our hyungs." Jungkook said.

"He is our son. Why are you so jealous?" Taehyung said as he moved from Jungkook's grip and left upstairs.

As Taehyung walked into room he cooed on his son's cuteness.

"Good morning Ggukie." Taehyung said as he picked up Ggukie in his arms and kissed him all over his face.

"Hihihi good morning appa." Ggukie, 4 years old boy said. Taehyung and Jungkook adopted him 1 year ago.

"Why did you called me?" Taehyung asked as he sat down on the bed with Ggukie on his lap.

"Umm can I go to uncle Jimin today?? I want to sleep there." Ggukie said.

"Ohh really?? Is it because you miss uncle Jimin or you miss Rose?" Taehyung asked with smirk.

"Ufff appa. How do you always knows everything?" Little Ggukie pouted.

"Hihihi I know everything my baby. We will call uncle Jimin and ask him first. If he approves then you can go." Taehyung said with smile.

"Thank you appa." Ggukie said.

"Let's go to your dad now. He is sad because we are not giving him a lot of attention." Taehyung said.

"Should we make that again?" Ggukie asked on what Taehyung nodded. They stood up from the bed and slowly walked out of the room then downstairs into living room.

"Okey ready?" Taehyung whispered to Ggukie. Ggukie nodded and when Taehyung counted to 3 they both started running and literally jumped on Jungkook.

Jungkook got startled but managed to hold both of his babies who was busy giving him kisses all over his face. He couldn't be more happier.

"What was that for?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung sat properly on his lap and little Ggukie is sitting on Taehyung's lap.

"We wanted to show you that we loves you as much as you loves us." Ggukie said as he wrapped his little arms around Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook hugged his son with one arm while other arm was holding Taehyung by his waist.

"My babies, I loves you both so much." Jungkook said as he kissed Ggukie's head then pecked Taehyung's lips. Ggukie pulled away from hug and looked at his appa and dad.

"Dad, appa said that I can go to uncle Jimin but first we need to call him." Ggukie said.

"Ohh really?? That's great baby, you will play with Rose." Jungkook said but with smirk which Taehyung saw.

"Let's go to call Jimin then." Taehyung said and grabbed his phone.

After 5 minutes of talking, Taehyung ended the call and looked at Ggukie and Jungkook who was waiting for answer.

"You are going there in half of hour so better get ready and eat breakfast. Uncle Yoongi will come to pick you up." Taehyung said on what both Ggukie and Jungkook screamed yes, both for another reason.

•••••

HALF OF HOUR LATER - TAEHYUNG POV. -

"Ggukie be a good boy and don't make your uncles angry." I said as I one more time kissed Ggukie's cheeks.

"I will be good appa, don't worry." Ggukie said then hugged Jungkook and with that left with Yoongi hyung. Just as I closed the door I was pinned onto them.

"K-Kookie." I breathed out as I looked at Jungkook's eyes.

"Finally, we are alone and I can have you whole for myself." Jungkook said as he started leaving kisses on my jawline down to my neck.

"You horny ass." I said and giggled but then my breath hitched as Jungkook grabbed my ass.

"Ahh Kookie." I moaned. Jungkook pinned himself more onto me and I can feel his already hard dick against mine. I smirked as I somehow placed my hand on his clothed member and squeezed it a little.

"Ahhh babyboy, you will be so wrecked today." Jungkook said then picked me up.

"Yahh Kookie, let me down." I said and giggled.

"I will but only on our bed." He said then walked upstairs with me in his arms. He walked into room, closing the doors behind us then throwing me on the bed. He hovered over me and smirked.

"Let's start babyboy." He said and.....

••••••

TIME SKIP

"Kookie my back hurts me because of you." I said as I pouted.

"Sorry baby, I couldn't stop myself. I missed you so much. We couldn't do it for long time." Jungkook said as he placed few kisses on my cheeks.

"I love you Kookie. Thank you for coming into my life." I said as we was lying in our bedroom on our bed.

"I love you too Tae baby." Jungkook said then pulled me into kiss. This one was so soft and slow, showing how much love we have for each other and this is not gonna stop it ever.

I smiled as we broke the kiss and looked into each other's eyes.

"I love you Jeon Jungkook." I said.

"I love you too Jeon Taehyung." Jungkook said and we both giggled, hugging each other tightly like there is not tomorrow.

I'm glad that Kookie found me again. I don't know where would I be now and what would I doing if he hadn't found me. I can't be more happier with my life.

Just then Jungkook whispered into my ear...

"Only mine."

THE END 💖

••••••

It's end 😭🤧. I'm gonna miss this story so much. I loved to write this and I'm so thankful to everyone who supported me and liked this story. Thank you so much, I don't have any words to describe how much I'm thankful to all of you. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH 💖💖 let's stay together forever, until new story 😚❤.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 217 9
🍁🍁🍁 Jungkook leaned his back on the wall, sitting on the cold floor of the balcony. He closed his eyes letting all his tears to stream down his pa...
13.8K 830 13
Is this how you're gonna behave with your professor, like a spoiled brat?' He said I didn't listen to him and started walking out of his office, but...
18.3K 722 8
Where Taehyung, together with his son, still believes that his LOST LOVE will come back to them.. "Dada.." "I'm sorry, you must be mistaken, but I'm...
489K 26.6K 85
"How many times do I have to say I'm not a kid, hyung. Stop treating me like a petty kid who always need care and protection". Taehyung shouted clenc...