18.

TIME SKIP - TAEHYUNG POV. -

"Ufff I'm so hungry. I could eat anything." I said as we walked into school's canteen.

"Yeah after all of that rounds I would be hungry too." Jimin said. I hitted his arm playfully as I knew about what is he talking.

"Hahhah look at his face." Yoongi hyung said as he pointed at me. I knew that my face is red as tomato right now.

"Hey don't tease my baby." Kookie said. I smiled at him then we left to sit for our table. Yoongi and Jungkook left to bring our food.

"So will you two reveal your relationship?" Jimin asked me.

"I don't know, we didn't talked about it. But I'm sure that Kook will show to everyone that I'm his." I said.

"You are right baby." Jungkook said right next to my ear making me scared.

"Yahh you need to stop doing that." I said as I placed a hand on my chest.

"Sorry love, here is your food." Jungkook said as he sat down next to me.

"Thank you." I said with smile then started to eat food.

"Easy love." Jungkook said on what I just nodded.

"So Jungkook as you are with Taehyung you are our friend too." Yoongi hyung said more like asked it.

"If you want to be I will be glad to be your friend." Jungkook said as he smiled a little.

"Then we are friends." Yoongi hyung said as he smiled too.

"You see Tae, they already throwed us away." Jimin said playfully.

"Yeah I see." I said as I pouted.

"Yahh baby, how can you say that? You know that I love you so fucking much." Yoongi hyung said as he hugged Jimin and kissed him all over face.

I giggled at them and as I was about to say something some girl came to our table.

"You need something?" Jimin asked her.

"Yes but not from you." Girl said and rolled her eyes.

"Then from whom?" Yoongi hyung asked and I can see that he is annoyed by her presence.

"From Jungkook." She said on what I looked at her with fire in eyes.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked.

"I like you and I would love you to go with me on date today after school." Girl said as she was showing her disgusting smile.

"I'm not sure that he can come with you." I said.

"And how do you know that?" Girl asked while glaring at me.

"I know." I said sassily.

"Why he couldn't come with me?? He is not busy after school." Girl said making me angry.

"Yes he is busy." I said.

"With what?" Girl asked as she crossed her arms on her chest.

"He has some job to do." I said.

"What job?" She asked. I looked at Jungkook then Yoonmin and then her.

"He has to do me. I'm that job which he have to do." I said while smirking.

"Pftt you are lying. He is not looking like person who is gay." She said.

"Ohh I'm not gay." Jungkook said.

"See!" She said.

"But I'm in love with him so I'm into boys only for him." Jungkook said as this time he smirked.