15.

1 WEEK LATER - AUTHOR POV. -

"Tae dear can you please bring me water?" The old lady asked.

"Of course granny." Taehyung said as he brought water to granny which she used to water a flowers. Tae smiled at her.

"Granny what we will make for dinner tonight?" Taehyung asked as he sat down on the grass.

"We will see. Now, let's talk hmm." Granny said then slowly sat down on the grass too, facing Taehyung.

"About what granny?" Taehyung asked as he didn't have any idea about what granny wanted to talk.

"1 week ago when did you walked in this forest, how did you found this house?" Granny asked.

"I was just walking, not looking where am I going." Taehyung said as he looked down.

"Can I know why did you excatly came here?" Granny asked softly.

"I runned away from my boyfriend, my family and my friends." Taehyung said.

"Why?" Granny asked.

"Okey granny, I will tell you everything but please don't stop me otherwise I will forget what was I saying." Taehyung said and giggled as granny just nodded.

"So I have a older brother, his name is Jin. He is the best brother on whole world, he raised me because our parents left us when I was a little child. Jin hyung has a boyfriend, his name is Namjoon. He is like other brother to me and I really love him so much. He did a lot for hyung and me." Taehyung said.

"Hyung and me came here to Korea 1 year ago. We was living in America but then hyung dragged me here against my wish. I didn't wanted to live from there as I had boyfriend there but he was doing bad things to me. He used to beat me without reason. Hyung find out about that and then we came here." Taehyung added.

"I loved him and I still do, he found me and we are together well we was but hyung didn't knew about that. 1 week ago when I came here, that morning I heard him talking with someone about something and he said that he will kill him if he mess up with that. I was sad so I left from there without he knowing."

"Then my best friend Jimin. He was the first person who talked with me in college. From that day we started to be best friends. He was always there for me no matter what. He has a boyfriend named Yoongi. Yoongi hyung is like my older brother too, sometimes I'm calling him grandpa but he don't mind it."

"When I came here I knew what I did. I left everyone, I even stopped my college. I hurted my hyung and everyone who loved me. I don't know if Jungkook was hurted or angry. I just wanted my Kookie back, I believed at him that he can be a good person again but maybe I was wrong." Taehyung said.

"Dear, a lot of bad and good things happened in your life and still you are standing on your feet. You should be proud on yourself. That what you came here maybe was a good opinion maybe it wasn't but it's your life so your choice. I hope that everything will be alright and that everything will be solved." Granny said.

"Thank you for listening me granny. Thank you for letting me to stay here with you and thank you for taking care of me." Taehyung said as he hugged granny. Granny smiled as she hugged him back. They was like real grandma and grandchild, Taehyung is friendly with everyone same as granny.

They pulled away from hug, Taehyung smiled as he stood up then helped to granny to stand up too.

"Let's see what will we make for dinner. We worked a lot today, we deserve a good rest and delicious dinner." Granny said on what Taehyung happily nodded then they walked into house.

♡♡♡♡♡

MEANWHILE

"Jinnie, honey you need to eat something." Namjoon said to his boyfriend who was sitting on the sofa in the living room, looking out of window, waiting for his little brother to come back home.

"Any news about him?" Jin asked.

"Still not but don't worry, we will find him. He will come back home." Namjoon said.

"Namjoon you promised me to find him. Why my little brother isn't here with me??" Jin said as he now looked at Namjoon with pain in his eyes, eyes red and puffed due to crying.

"We will find him baby." Namjoon said as he hugged his boyfriend who immediately hugged him back.

"Where is Jungkook?" Jin suddenly asked.

"As you know searching for Taehyung. He didn't even sleep or eat properly these days." Namjoon said.

"Call him here." Jin said.

"Okey." Namjoon said then pulled out his phone and called Jungkook.

(They have each other numbers in case if Taehyung shows up.)

"Yes??" Jungkook said on other side of call.

"Come to Jin's house, he wants to talk with you." Namjoon said then ended the call.

After 10 minutes Jungkook was in Jin's house, sitting on the couch in the living room, in front of Jin who was looking at him without expression on his face.

"I'm listening." Jin suddenly said making Jungkook to look at him with confused eyes.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"Why did you do all that bad things to Taehyung when we was in America?" Jin asked.

"I didn't wanted to do anything of it. I was afraid, I was afraid that he will leave me, that someone will take him away from me. I didn't wanted to go through same pain again." Jungkook said.

"What do you mean by again?" Jin asked.

"My mom. They killed her in front of me. I said to myself that I will take a revenge on that people who took my mom away from me and after few months I actually did that. In that time I met Taehyung and well he fall in love with me." Jungkook said.

"In that time I wasn't in love with him. I accepted him and acted cold and agresively towards him because I believed if I don't love him it will not be painful for me if something happen to him. I did all that bad things to him only so that I wouldn't be hurted but then..." Jungkook added.

"But then you fall in love with him, am I right?" Jin asked.

"Yes I did and now when he disapeared I know how feels to not have him near me, how is not to be available to live and breath properly. I need him more than anyone in my life." Jungkook said as few tears dropped from his eyes.

"You know, Taehyung loves you a lot. He was crying a lot when we was leaving America. He didn't talked with me for some weeks just because I separated you two. 2 days before then we left you was there in our house and I saw love for him in your eyes but you didn't knew how to show it." Jin said.

"I knew that you two love each other but anyway I separated you two. I just didn't wanted you to beat Taehyung, I was scared for him. Maybe I just should have to talk with you about everything but I separated you two, hurting you both." Jin said as he was wiping his tears.

"H-hyung..." Jungkook started but Jin stopped him.

"I will forgive you for all bad things what you did to Taehyung and I will let you two to be together but find him and bring my little brother back home." Jin said.

"I w-will hyung, I will find him." Jungkook said then stood up and runned out from house.

♡♡♡♡♡