Accidental Attachment

By R-Maya

A hate love story between Sree, an ordinary girl and Vikram a businessman. What happens when they meet! Will... More

Prologue
1 Year Ago
New project
Chemistry
The Mansion
Hatred
Blame
Vikram
First day
Unwell
Moments
Flee away
Stories
The kid
police station
the coffee shop
Human hearts
The truth
feelings
Friends?
Time
The business trip
close or near
The party
love
Broken heart
To be or not
sweet and sour
fake or true
Stone heart
the engagement
The run
Unsayable feelings
The village
Tender
The bull
First Kiss
Aftermath
Spy
The Ex
Break up
Don't leave me
The Proposal
Date
Official
In his house
His Father
In his arms
Sweet Moments
The fire
Sensations
Allure
The meet
Birthday plans
The Island
Island romance
Mehendi Chaos
Finding her
Saving her
Heart Break
3 years later...
New beginnings
Bliss
Bitter
Wedding?
Unnerved
Concern?
Place
The rain
Sick
deal
Feel my heart
Togetherness
Seconds
Mystical
Temptations
Hangover
2 Hearts
next day
Her house
Allure
Imminent
Regret
Unfaltered
Intense
Amour
Vows
Tranquility
Riverbank
Me and You
Will you be with me
Escape
Trip
Closer
Changes
Attached
What my eyes convey
Happily Ever After

Euphoria

1.9K 74 0
By R-Maya

Sree

I went to his office quickly and went to his cabin..

Shalini was outside.. "What happened ma'am? ", she asked

" I want to see Vikram sir" I said

"He is not here yet ma'am", she said

He isn't here, too.. Where did he go? The whole night he wasn't here, I was afraid.. His phone was unreachable..

Gautham came towards me..

I wanted to tell him that I was worried about Vikram..

" Hey .. I don't want to be here, but I can't let you alone... I want to tell something about the deal", he said and called me to the meeting room.

I followed him. Gautham started explaining but I couldn't concentrate. My mind was on Vikram. What happened to him? How was he?

Gautham noticed my expression.
"Hey what happened Devi? " he asked

"I... I told him the truth. .. Maybe I shouldn't have... I don't.. ", I couldn't speak... I broke down,.. My body heaved..

" Hey Devi... What happened.. Hey" Gautham said trying to comfort me and he got his water bottle and handed it to me..

"Drink", he said

I tried drinking but ended up coughing.. My eyes burnt and I felt that my eyelash had fell in my eye.. I closed it..

" My eye! ", I said

" What.. What happened don't rub it..., one second open it, open.. ", he said..

I opened and he tried to blow the eyelash from my eyes..

That time, the door opened... Before I realized and turned. .. Gautham was pushed down... And I faced an angry Vikram..

Before I could say something, Vikram pulled Gautham up and punched him on his jaw.... I was bewildered... Blood oozed from Gautham's mouth.

" Wha.... ", I tried speaking

Before that Gautham hit Vikram back...

They started hitting each other..

"Stop, stop! ", I shouted...

They didn't listen, so I stood in front of them..

" Stop! ", I shouted

Vikram glared at Gautham.. He pushed me to the side and held his collar..

" You... Should stay in your limits, tell me do you still love her? ", he asked

I was shocked and opened my mouth

" Tell me", Vikram shouted as Gautham looked at him pensively..

"What is your problem man, what will you do, hit me more, kill me? Is that what you want? What if I say I love her still?  you didn't seem to care, wasn't your marriage a deal for you", Gautham shouted back in his rage..

What was he saying..

Vikram punched him again...

" So... You do love her? ", he asked

Gautham glared at Vikram..

" What... Nonsense!!!..." Gautham, started

Vikram came to beat Gautham again

"Stop Vikram are you mad!!! Why are you behaving like this, like a psycho", I shouted..

Vikram looked at me glaring..

" Oh.. So it's my mistake now, I'm the psycho, your best friend didn't hit me? ",, he asked

" You started it Vikram, and you are hitting him now", I said

"Ohh... I understand... So you love him too? " he asked

"What? ", I asked

" My mistake you see, enjoy", he said and stormed out of the room

I went to Gautham..

"Are you fine? " I asked

"Ya.. Your husband has gotten completely mad Devi! He beat me up for what?
And ya I'm sorry for telling him, that suppose I love you.. I was so angry, I didn't realize it would affect you..
I can file a police complaint but I'm not doing it for you..

But tell him Devi, I can't bear this anymore, once more if he behaves so, I am going to the police" , he said and walked out..

I couldn't concentrate on any work..
I went home early waiting for Vikram..
He saw Gautham close to me, so misunderstood? But Gautham was just blowing at my eyes and he would have seen that...

Poor Gautham, he was in between all this! How could Vikram think that I would love anyone else! And did he care?

In an hour Vikram came home... He came inside the room and went to the washroom not looking at me.

When he came out.. I went in front of him..

"I want to speak with you", I said

" I don't " He said

"How you behaved with him, it was wrong, he didn't do anything, he has been nothing but a... "

"So,... He loves you? Who knows these 3 years you would have been with him..
That's why he stopped being my friend..
Now what do I know what you are doing behind my back, what were you doing today? "

I was shocked and opened my mouth! How dare he talked about me like that!
Did he question my character!
I became angry

"Why do you care? What I do! You hate me right! ", I shouted

" And I can ask the same thing about, you. Who knows how many girls you have been with"

" I don't care about what you do! But you are married to me! ", he said and held my hand tightly, coming close to me.. I moved back and hit the wall..

" You are my wife , Mrs Sreedevi Vikram Kumar", he said softly.. accentuating every word..

He looked into my eyes,.. His deep brown eyes looked at me steadily with such ardor and I couldn't move...
I could notice that there were dark circles under his eyes,.. Was he up last night? Where was he?

" So? ", I asked, my voice almost a whisper, his eyes softened on looking into mine

He didn't reply but, brought his hands near and moved the strands of hair away from my neck..
I noticed how he looked.. His stubble had overgrown a little.. Even if he seemed tired, he looked nice and easy on the eyes.

He moved his fingers on my neck, placing it there..

I shivered as I felt his fingers and he saw my expression..

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards him, so that I hit his chest...
I held my breath as I felt my body pressed against his, which made my knees weak

I glanced at his eyes.. What was he thinking, his expression was impenetrable..

Wasn't he angry, wasn't I angry? .. Shouldn't I be stopping this..

"So? ", I asked him again.. To prevent myself from forgetting what we were speaking..

But I looked into his eyes.. Which conveyed volumes to my soul..
The way he looked at me.. Made me feel vulnerable, as if he could look through me, my every feelings, my every emotions..it was as if he knew, What I was feeling about him.. This very instant..

He moved close towards my ear and whispered..

" So..", he repeated, whispering huskily... His lips were very close to my earlobes and his warm breath touched my skin...and I fisted my palms..
His lips grazed my ear lobes.. And I gasped at the soft contact..

I didn't move away.. Vikram had that effect over me..

He then looked at me, "sorry", he said so softly that I wasn't sure that I ever heard it. Then before I could realize, he closed the gap between our lips, and kissed on them intensely.

I kissed back, as I couldn't resist.

He moved his lips down and placed them on my neck..
I took a deep breath, inhaling his mild cologne as I felt his soft lips on my skin.. making me shiver hard..

His hands pulled me closer, even though there was no space between us..
His stubble pricked my skin.. But his lips were warm and moist..

He began to slowly kiss my neck, and then he kissed more fervently...which caused tingles throughout my body...

My abdomen was responding, with the fuzzy feeling, which spread out..

I was taken aback by this sudden gesture, of the feel of his lips on mine...
But I didn't move... I closed my eyes... As I felt his lips.. His grip around me increased and he held me tighter, each time he kissed deeply..

We were near the bed.. Standing..

He moved his head away, and looked at me once, and I saw his eyes dancing with desire, I wondered what he saw in mine..

Vikram

I didn't know what overcame me and I couldn't think straight.. Her sweet eyes looked at me.. And I knew.. She was ok with it..

The way.. Her pink lips. .twitched seeing me..

There were flutters in my stomach, when I noticed how beautiful and enticing she was...

I brought one of my hand.. To her face and.. Trailed my fingers on her delicate skin.. The way she looked at me, made my heart run a marathon.. As I moved her.. Towards the bed.. Till her legs hit the cot

We automatically moved on to the bed,..
And I laid on top of her..

I ran my hand on her tresses and nibbled on her earlobes, her hair had a fruity smell.. her entire presence overpowered my senses...

My hand moved to the back of her shirt... Grazing her bare skin... It was so smooth to the touch..

Her fingers held my shirt tightly.. And I kissed her cheek and then her neck again.. I looked at her expression and that made me kiss with more fervor than before..

Sree

I felt as if I were on fire, where ever his lips or hands met my skin..it burnt

His hands grazed my stomach and I shuddered as I felt his strong hands there...

I moved my hands up on his hair...and ruffled them..

As I felt his hand move up from my stomach and up...my heart skipped a beat..

I felt enraptured by him over me, that my thoughts became hazy..

The soft sound of his lips kissing my skin.. And his hot breath on it accentuated the feeling as he continued.

He looked up at me, his penetrative gaze was enough for me to give up to even the slightest hesitation I had..

He glanced at me again.. And spoke volumes with these eyes of his, It was as if his eyes could speak to me.. When he looked at me.. And he touched my top..

I blinked my eyes slowly and nodded and he understood, that I was ok with what followed...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 61.5K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
1.4K 130 11
Rudransh Oberoi : "CEO of Oberoi industries" comes in the list of top 10 biggest companies in India. Getting betrayed by his ex lover whom he loved...
2.7K 487 17
Their first collision became the cause of their immense HATE towards each other. But something was there buried deep within their HEART, which led to...
509K 21.9K 45
~•~ "I promise that i will not leave a single chance to turn your life into living hell You will beg in front of me but i will not stop. Mark my word...