ME AND HIM ✔️

By blynnsmidt

Have you ever heard the saying, "One night can change everything"? Maybe you have, maybe you haven't. In some... More

Introduction
Pt.1
Pt.2
Pt.3
Pt.4
Pt.5
Pt.6
Pt.7
Pt.8
Pt. 9
Pt.10
Pt.11
Pt.13
Pt.14
Pt.15
Pt.16
Pt. 17
Pt. 18
Pt. 19
Pt.20
Pt.21
Pt.22
Pt.23
Pt.24
Pt.25
Pt.26
Pt.27
Pt.28
Pt.29
Pt.30
Pt.31
Pt.32
Pt.33
Pt.34
Pt.35
Pt.36
Pt.37
Pt.38
Pt.39
Pt. 40
Pt.41
Pt.42
Pt.43
Pt.44
Pt. 45
Pt. 46
Pt.47
Pt.48
Pt.49
Pt.50
Pt.51
Pt.52
Pt.53
Pt.54
Pt.55
pt.56
pt. 57
Epilogue
A/N
Is this the end ?
NEW BOOK

Pt.12

2.5K 57 5
By blynnsmidt

N A D I N E

KAYLEE LOOKS up at me through her eyelashes, "But I know what I want." She whispers, running her fingers up and down my arm.

"There's too much going on right now." I slightly push her to the side and try to walk off, but before I can, she catches my wrist and keeps a firm grip.

"I know you want this too," she bashes her eyelashes at me and softly smiles. "You want me to go to sleep, don't you?"

Her hands trail up to my chest then down to the waist of my pants. I groan.

"Fuck this." I pick her up and wrap her legs around my waist. She smirks as if she's accomplished something.

Rue's POV

"Maybe you would have energy if you weren't up all night on that damn phone."

"If your brother can do it, so can you."

"Your no daughter of mine."

My fathers insults were drowning me. I was surrounded by water, I couldn't stay upon the surface. It was like a weight was pulling me down to the bottom. I can't swim, I can't move. I'm paralyzed. I scream, the water suffocating the sounds.

But then a strange noise begins to fill my senses. Getting louder and louder every second. The sounds- it's like Wales- wait- Wales?

I jerk myself awake, and frantically look around the room. I feel my heart beat slow down at the thought that it was just a dream. It felt so real though.

I bring my hand to my forehead. I slightly gasp realizing how hot it is. Am I coming down with a fever? Oh god I hope not. My mom's not here to baby me. Maybe that's a good thing.

I lay back down, my head meeting the uncomfortable pillow we took from the couch. I can't sleep anymore. I need to get up and do something-

what is that-

I look around the room, internally gagging once I see where that pitiful noise is coming from.

Nadine and a girl with pure black hair, entangled in the sheets of a bed. A bed that I could've been sleeping on instead of the dirty ass floor. How the fu- how did I not notice there was a bed in here.

I mean- I guess this room is pretty big for a basement, but still.

Think before you speak, Rue. Think, think, think. "What the hell is wrong with y'all?" I stand up and March over to them. I cover my eyes, slightly looking through the space between my fingers.

"Don't you mind?" The girl asks, moving off Nadine and covering herself with the sheets.

"I do mind actually. There are people sleeping and all you can do is think about sex?" I whisper-yell, "you're lucky I'm the the only person you woke up. Either that or everyone else is just pretending so they don't have to confront you."

"It's not that deep," she says with a laugh, "we were jus having fun, didn't mean to piss you off." I hate to say this. But she's pretty. Long black hair, fairly tan skin, slim waist with curves. She has slight freckles running over her nose and cheeks, "I'm Kaylee by the way." She says, putting her clothes back on.

I raise an eyebrow at her, "I don't remember asking." I dismiss her and look towards Nadine who doesn't look the slightest bothered, nor embarrassed.
I wait till Kaylee steps into the bathroom and hear the click of the lock.

I turn back to Nadine and look at him annoyed. He sees my expression and laughs at it, "What? Mad?" He says with a chuckle.

No Nadine, I'm not mad, I'm annoyed that you woke me up because you decided that you were horny in the middle of the night, but I'm not gonna say that.

"I'm gonna go upstairs, I need to use the restroom, and your current fuck buddy is in that one." I say pointing to the bathroom that is currently occupied.
I start going towards the stairs, but something catches my wrist and yanks me back.

My breath bitches once I realize what I slammed into. I feel Nadines breath against my neck as he leans down and whispers in my ear, "Don't think you can start demanding things. Don't expect me to let it slide, Tesoro. Got it?" He asks. I part my lips, expecting words to come out, but nothing does.

I feel his fingers slightly move my hair away from my neck. He grazes them against my soft skin, I feel his bulge against my lower back. He presses into me, my back resting against his front, "I can feel your heartbeat." His hands slightly go over my breasts, resting against my heart. I take deep breaths, hoping to calm myself down, but I feel my face get hot and my legs weak.

I remember our very hot moment in the closet, how deep his fingers were inside of me. How much I hated it. But how much it felt good.

Dear lord.

I think about turning around, standing on my tippy toes and slamming my lips against his, but I decide against that when he pulls away.

"No one goes upstairs, got it." He says as more of a demand than a question. I turn around and nod my head. It takes everything in my power not to yell at him, tell him how touching me is something he shouldn't be doing. But I can't. Because I can't yell at someone for making me feel something. I just can't.

A few of the of the others stir awake, looking around the room, but then eventually go back to sleep.

I look over to my brother. He makes soft snoring noises as his chest falls up and down. His curly black hair falls over his eyes. I decide I should probably try and go back to sleep.

I find a closet filled  with blankets. Thank god, because I can't even begin about how fucking cold it is. I grab three big fluffy blankets. I lay one on my brother, set one aside for me, and then grab a few more, setting them down beside everyone. Some notice and immediately drape it over their body, while others don't even wake up and just decide to freeze.

I finally lay down and cover myself with the soft comforting blanket. I close my eyes and get ready to sleep. Only sleep never comes.

I open my eyes and blink a few times before closing them again.

No sleep.

I throw my hands by my sides out of frustration. I stare up at the ceiling. The boring, plain ceiling. I look down at my phone and read the time.

  5:45 am

I lift my head up a bit, just enough so that I can see.
I look around the room. Everyone is sleeping, even that Kaylee girl from earlier. At least I though everyone was sleeping. As expected, Nadine is still awake. He has a cigar between his fingers and a lighter in his other hand. He has clothes on now and is wearing a white dress shirt without a coat, the sleeves are rolled up to his elbows, and the first few buttons are unbuttoned, showing off his chest and a few of his abs.

He sits in an office chair that's backed up against the wall. He looks up at me, the corner of his mouth twitches and pulls into a slight smile. The cigar is now in his mouth between his teeth, "Why are you still awake?" He asks, "the sun is gonna come up soon and you've barely slept."

"I probably wouldn't have woke up earlier if you and Kaylee didnt have sex in the middle of a semi living room while a bunch of people slept." I answer, tilting my head to the side and raising my eyebrows.

He stares at me for a moment before a chuckle releases from his throat. "You think you're funny, huh?" He asks, his Italian accent stands out strong sometimes. Mostly when he's angry. His laughter is long gone and his expression is cold. It seems like his eyes got darker, from their usual icy blue, to a dark grey. It's probably just the lighting. Right?

Right.

"Remember what I told you earlier?" He asks standing up. He takes long strides towards me and crouches down, his face right in front of mine, I can feel his breath on my lips.

"I-" I start off, but can't finish. I feel my cheeks heat up and my confidence completely disappear.

He smirks at this. I lower my head, but his index fingers lifts my chin up, causing my head to tilt upwards, that I'm staring In his eyes.

"There's something off about you," he whispers, "I just don't know what it is yet." His head tilts to the side and goes down to my neck, "have you ever been touched before me?" He asks in a soft, but hard tone.

"No." It took everything in my power to get that out. It's true. I, Rue Aleena Garcia, had never been touched. As in the sexual sense. No worries though, my friends and I, used to sit around and make fun of porn. So I'm pretty sure I know how it goes.

"Do you want to be touched again?" I feel his fingers trail down my neck to my collar bones. I suck in a breath and slowly exhale.

Do I want to be touched again? Fuck yes. Do I want to be touched by him? Of course. Do I want to be touched right now..?

"Fuck no." I push his hands away and stand up. I walk into the bathroom and lock it behind me.

Unlike him, having sex doesn't fix all my problems.

I hear a groan of annoyance come from him.

This man will be the death of me.

———

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀 : 𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐧.𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 4K 28
When Andrea is sexually unfulfilled with her fiancé she turns to her dominant best friend Lorenzo Marino one of the biggest mafia leaders for help. ...
47.6K 719 33
••••• His hand roughly grabs my chin, and my face is pulled closer to his as his lips move towards my ear, his fingers brushing a strand of my hair b...
660 14 18
18+ only She has had a great life with her wonderful family in her hometown of San Diego ca since she was born. She had an amazing life with her fam...
1.3M 56K 57
Fair warning- Major plot holes and rushed writing - "Is this for me or him?" He spoke as he traced the waistband of her soft pink lace thong. "Neith...