Revenge With The Enemy

By x-night-travels-x

Aurora Lopez had the intentions and goals of starting new, and having a normal life. She was met with difficu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

Chapter 11

822 16 3
By x-night-travels-x

After a while of driving around, Rylan Stopped at diner. It was a bit chilly so I zipped up My black zip up sweater, covering my red V-neck long sleeve bodysuit that I had paired with a pair of light blue jeans and A black belt, and Of course my necklace that has my name on it.

"Cold?" Rylan chuckled as he ate a fry. "I would offer you my hoodie, but knowing you, you would probably say something like ' No Rylan you know I have a boyfriend' So I'm not gonna bother offering it to you," Rylan shrugged.

I let out a small laugh and rolled my eyes while shaking my head.

I don't know what to do about Kylie and Hayden. Kylie is my best friend, but best friends aren't supposed to hook up with your boyfriend, and Hayden is my boyfriend, he isn't supposed to be hooking up with my best friend, but once again, Kylie is my best friend, and Hayden is my boyfriend. I don't know anymore.

Like I really like Hayden, and we have been together for 3 months, He told me he loves me. What if this is all just a misunderstanding.

Then snapping me out of thoughts Rylan lightly kicked my foot. I shot my head up locking eyes with him, and smirked, with an eyebrow raised in confusion. I shook my head and placed it in my folded arms on the table, With a loud sigh.

I'm so confused it hurts.

Then A fry is thrown at me, and I lifted my head up and gave Rylan an 'What do you want' look. He stared right into my Hazel eyes that are tinted with a little bit of blue, like he was looking for something.

Then I picked up the fry he threw at me and dipped it into my milkshake. It's actually good, I was told to try it while Mylah and I were traveling around, and when I did try it I loved it, but based on the look I got from Rylan he didn't agree.

"Try," I tilted my head towards his fries and slid my vanilla milkshake over towards him, but he just nodded saying no. So I glared into his eyes and we kept eye contact until he looked away and rolled his eyes while crossing his arms and leaning back in his seat. Nodding no, again.

I bit the inside of my lip, while I picked up one of his fries and took a bite out of it with a new look on my face. I continued to glare into Rylan's blue eyes, but he wouldn't look back into my eyes. So I finished the fry I took a bite out of and picked another one up and threw it at his face.

"Come on Rylan, try it," I smirked at him mocking the position he was sitting in.

So then he finally gave in, he took the fry I threw at his face and dipped it into my milkshake while he sighed. As he took a bite out of the fry his facial expression changed to shock, you could tell he was trying to pretend that he didn't like it.

"This shit is gross," He mumbled while he took the last bite from the fry.

"Then why did you just eat the whole fry that was dipped into my milkshake, just admit it Rylan. You liked it," I smirked.

"Never, keep dreamin' love," He smirked back at me and laughed.

My facial expression went blank and held my head in my hand.

"Okay, I'm done. Sorry," Rylan chuckled.

Then my phone went off.

"Hey, when are you going to be back?" Hayden asked through a text message.

Then I sighed, annoyingly.

"I don't know Hayden, In a couple hours probably. It's only like 2 so I will probably be back around 6 or 7." I responded to Haydens text message, and then powered off my phone, which Rylan noticed cause his eyebrow was raised and tilted his head and looked into my eyes, but I just shook my head and put my hand out so that he wouldn't ask any questions. Which he understood, because he nodded and ate the rest of his frys.

"Drink your milkshake," Rylan told me, but I looked outside the window and ignored him. "Pleaseeee," he begged with a pout.

I rolled my eyes and finished my Milkshake, which ended up giving me a brain freeze. Rylan laughed at me as he stood up and offered me a hand to help me up, out of my seat which was across from his.

I stood up, walked around him and went towards the cashier.

Rylaned walked up behind me and placed one of his hands on the lower part of my back, and the other on the counter placing 60 dollars there for the food, while he walked away towards the mens bathroom. I pretended like I didn't notice and waited for the cashier.

As the cashier walked towards me I offered them a smile.

"How can I help you dear?" The Cashier asked.

" Hello, I would like to get a small box of 5 cookies and 5 brownies and 2 bottles of water, Oh and I would like to pay for the meal me and my friend had," I smiled. The cashier nodded as he took the 60 dollars, and I took off the counter from Rylan. " Oh and I would like the brownies and cookies to be warm please," I finished, and the cashier nodded again.

10 minutes later as the cashier handed me my order Rylan came up beside me and eyed the box of cookies and brownies and water bottles.

Then he took the two water bottles from my grip and followed to the door leading outside.

I got into the black mustang and placed the box on my lap as I buckled my seat belt then crossed my arms across my chest staring out of the window waiting for Rylan to get in the car. He's having a cigarette.

After a few minutes Rylan got into the car and buckled his seat belt, but before he drove away he looked over at me. I could feel his gaze at the side of head, but I kept my face turned toward the window. Rylan tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and chuckled. Why is he chuckling? I turned my head and looked at him with confusion written all over my face.

"You are pretty," He chuckles. "Now, don't be mad at me for smoking."

I ignored him and continued staring out of the window. I turned to look at Rylan and saw his face turned towards me with his eyes on the road, and his mother opened like he was about to say something, but before he could say anything I leaned towards the radio and turned it on and up loud enough I wouldn't be able to hear him. Then as the songs were changing my favorite song came onto the radio and I screamed every single word to the song.

Most people like rap music but I'm more of a person who likes sad and country music. Oh and songs about love.

I could feel Rylan looking at me, back and forth. Switching between me and the road.

I looked at him and waited for the song to switch.

"Learn you keep your eyes to yourself," I snicker, then I look back out of the window ahead of me and sing the next song.

_______________________

After driving around for an hour we pull into the drive through of Kylie's cottage, but we dont inside right away. We just sit here in silence.

"What are you going to do about them?" Rylan asked. I pretended to not know what he was talking about, but I know exactly what he's talking about. He's talking about Hayden and Kylie.

I let out a loud sigh and shook my head. " I don't know, and I don't want to talk about it," I sighed, then I got out of the car and went inside being followed by Rylan, but as I walked inside the front door I looked into the living room and saw something that shocked me.

Kylie was on top of Hayden straddling him while making out aggressively. Her hands were on his chest and his hands were on her back pushing her closer to me. I took a step back and bumped into Rylan who was confused until he looked up from the back of my head and at Hayden and Kylie.

I ran out of the doorway and to the room Hayden and I picked out together. I packed my bag while Rylan fought with Hayden downstairs. Yelling echoed through the whole cottage.

As I stand up the door swings open.

It was Kylie, she had tears running down her face.

I don't know what she's crying, I should be the one crying and I'm not. What a fucking bitch.

"I'm sorry Aurora," I sobbed as she tried to hug me, but I shoved her down to the ground in a flash then I started to chuckle darkly.

"You can stay the hell away from me," I spat in her face and went back downstairs.

"You're driving me home, They can find a way home," I demand Rylan as he finishes yelling at Hayden.

____________________________

Hours have passed and I'm back at my apartment and Rylan had to drive back to Kylie's cottage because he forgot his bags.

The whole drive here was silent.

I'm not sad or anything honestly, I'm just fucking pissed. Rylan offered for me to stay with him but I said no and that was about the only thing said. Honestly with the anger I have right now I need to just be alone for a couple of days.

It is now 2am and as I'm laying in bed asleep I hear someone loudly knocking on my door. So I get up and groan. I pulled on an oversized shirt on top of my sports bra and it fell right below my shorts.

As I arrive at the door there is another knock on the door, I open the door without even checking to see who it is through the peephole on the door, and as the door opens I see rylan walking right into my apartment with his hands full.

Why the fuck is he here and what in the world did he bring with him.

I lift my hands to my hair and put it up into a ponytail, not even caring how much of a bum I look like. It is 2 in the fucking morning and im exhausted. I had an extremely long day and all I want to do is sleep.

"I'm staying here until I trust you won't forget to eat," Rylan explains as he goes through the little bit of food that I had in my fridge and throws most of it out replacing it with new food.

"Whatever, sleep on the couch. I'm going back to sleep," I yawn and stretch as I walk into my room, slamming the door shut behind me.

_____________________________

The moment I wake up it is 9am, I couldn't exactly sleep last night after Rylan got here. Not because of him but because of the thoughts going through my head. I probably actually fell asleep at 5 am which would mean I only got 4 hours of sleep.

I know Rylan is awake in the other room because I can hear him switching through the tv channels getting frustrated because he can't find anything good to watch. I get out of my bed and clothes my blinds shut, then I lay back down and try to go back to sleep.

__________________________

"Women, It's 2 in the afternoon, wake the hell up," Rylan storms into my room and pulls the blankets off of me and I curl into a ball and groan.

"Rylan, get the hell out of here," I grumble, pointing towards the door. Which was a bad idea cause He grabs my arm and lifts me over his shoulder, out the front door, and into the black Mustang he still has. He opens the door to the back seat, and he moves me into a position where he's holding me in his arms, bridal style. Then leans down and puts the car door on child lock before sitting me into the car. He ran to the other side of the car and put it on the child lock before getting into the driver's seat and started driving me somewheres.

Even though he is driving I decided to be an idiot and think about ways I can climb into the front seat because It's lonely in the back seat, and I want to listen to music. It's the least the dick can let me make sense of. He practically just kidnapped me.

I scoot over to the middle seat and I put my feet on the arm rest thingy in between the passenger seat and drivers seat. Then I start pushing myself forward, I manage to get my hips and down in the front of the car before Rylan puts his arm on top of my thighs and puts his hand on my outer thigh.

I gasp, but that's it. I couldn't push him away because of the position I'm in right now, and I really don't want to back up and stay in the back seat.

"Get back into the back," Rylan demanded.

"You kidnapped me, At least let me sit in the damn passenger seat and play music," I hissed. Then I narrowed my eyes at the back of Rylan's head.

After a few minutes of staring at the back of his head he finally moved his arm. So I slid my way to the passenger seat and buckled my seatbelt while Rylan continued to drive.

I leaned forward and turned on the radio then I started leaning against the car door while staring out the window.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 2K 32
"Darling, I don't think you know who you're dealing with." "No, I don't think you know who you're dealing with, buddy." I giggled sarcastically. He...
157K 9K 61
A girl, haunted by her past was living in solitude. A man, running from his own demons. When their paths collide, the girl wants to run, but the guy...
18.5K 893 45
{complete} After Irene's mother's death. She was sent to live with her aunt and cousin. They live in a rich town call Stryker, Massachusetts. Irene...
425 28 24
Countless parties, late-night outs, and foggy memories... that was all Iris knew until her parents threatened rehab and boarding school. She couldn't...