Dangerously mine

Από unavailablegrim

Jaylen Argent, a sarcastic teenage girl with looks that could kill Parker Everett, the shy boy who just want... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1- Eerie encounter
Chapter 2- boring
Chapter 3- giving you my number
Chapter 4- My boy
Chapter 5- the talk
A/N
Chapter 6- the weirdos
Chapter 7-save me
Chapter 8- kissing
Chapter 9-Stupid
Chapter 10-Rejection
Chapter 11-Leave him
Chapter 12-family
Chapter 13- i'll show you
Chapter 15-annoying
Chapter 16- lost
Chapter 17- just a water
Chapter 18- hell like
Chapter 19- lie
Chapter 20- sick
Chapter 21- speak
Chapter 22-stay
Chapter 23- darkness
Chapter 24- dark eyes
Chapter 25- lorain
Chapter 26- do i want this?
Chapter 27- talk
Chapter 28- destined
Chapter 29- bullet with your name
Chapter 30- ink
Chapter 31- girl
Chapter 32- not breathing
Chapter 33- him
Chapter 34-I can help you
Chapter 35- like you
Chapter 36- dad?
Chapter 37- stop knocking
Chapter 38- best friends
Chapter 39- chase
Chapter 40- plan
Chapter 41-shower
Chapter 43- devious
Chapter 44- stories
Chapter 45- mall
Chapter 46-tag team
Chapter 47- her first
Chapter 48-bad
Chapter 49-soon
Chapter 50-underwater
Chapter 51- störm
Chapter 52- chase you
Chapter 53-letter to him
Chapter 54-letter to her
Sequel

Chapter 14 -maid outfit

2.1K 55 26
Από unavailablegrim

*Edited*

-Parker POV-

  That night jaylen came back late. It was 3 am when I heard her opening the door to the room I was sleeping in. She walked to my bed and covered me with the blankets and turned on the celling fan. It was a sweet gesture.

Now we're sitting at the table eating breakfast. It seems like no one in this house is a morning person. " Jaylen I've been meaning to ask how did it go last night"

Jaylen looked up from her phone and turned to me. Pushing her lips together making me wonder what it was that has her worried "some complications but I got it done" got what done? Her father nodded. "Thomas what about you. Statues update"

I felt awkward listening to this conversation. Jaylen groaned slamming her head on the table. Thomas gave him an answer which I didn't bother to listen to. After all it wasn't any of my business.

Looking at Jaylen I realize she doesn't look so great. I get up not caring for the questioning looks Thomas and her father were giving me.

"You ok?" She didn't give me an answer.
  All she said was "je suis désolé" I was taken aback. That was French for I'm sorry? What was she sorry for. "tu n'as rien regretter" (what are you sorry for?)

Jaylen picked her head up from the table and gave me a smile. "depuis quand parles-tu français" (since when do you speak French) I shrugged and said "je sais plus que juste le français." (I know more than just French)

I hope she could understand the double meaning. That's when she laughed. Thomas spoke "awww gross anyway me and dad gotta go in just a second ok"

Jaylen rolled her eyes and nodded she grabbed me after excusing herself from the table. She lead me back to the room I have been staying in.

She looked me up and down and said "as much as I like you, you have no sense of style" she started looking through my clothes pulling everything out. That's when she pulled out my crop top hoodie.

I forgot I packed that. She looked back at me and asked "question have you ever worn girls clothes" I blushed knowing I in fact have.

I'm kind of embarrassed to say I have "y-yes" she smirked telling me to wait here. I nodded as she ran across the hall to her room. She came back holding something behind her back. "What is that?" Jaylen locked the door before showing me what she has.

A maid outfit. " you don't have to put it on but it's a suggestion" giving me her best puppy eyes i had to say yes. I didn't mind putting it on. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror.

     To say the least I liked it. I walked out and stood there waiting for jaylen to notice me. She looked up from her phone. She licked her lips and I swear I saw the fire in her eyes.

She held out her hand and I grabbed it. "You look so-" she didn't even get to finish her sentence as she smashed her lips against mine. Slamming me towards the wall she grabbed me by my throat and whispered in my ear "you're going to regret what you did the other day" I definitely am fucked. Literally.

Jaylen then proceeded to turn me around bending me down forcefully. I can feel her lifting up the already short skirt. She starts moving my hips slowly grinding on the thin fabric.

Then she stopped all of a sudden. I turned around and saw her breathing in deeply. "Do you trust me?" I nodded not sure where this was going. She got my hand and lead me towards the door.

She opened it walked out and came back in and dragged me to her room. "there's no going back now. Don't worry about them they aren't home" I nodded. Shit.

Once again she locked the door and walked to her closet. She pulled out a box. She was going to kill me omg. "A few things before I do this ." I look at her open the box and pull out hand cuffs.

Now I'm fucked. "I won't do anything you're not comfortable doing so just say it if you have boundaries before hand" I nodded

    "I-I um I have never uh... I really don't know what I'm comfortable doing" she just nodded "but I-I want to know" she smiled and moved closer to me. She proceeded to put hand cuffs on me.

Jaylen then moved to her night stand and pulled out a cylindrical item.Walking towards me she asked "do you know what this is?" I shook not finding words to say. " I'll show you what it is instead" she stuck out her tongue and slide the metal bar into it.

Jaylen had a tongue piercing and I was just noticing. She put the ball on the bar and got on her knees. looking back up at me for permission to do whatever it was she was about to do.

  I nodded nervously watching as jaylen lifted up the skirt and started licking my thighs slowly. She put her finger in her mouth. And now I heard vibrations coming from her mouth. It was a vibrating tongue ring. Now I get it.

  I groaned as I could feel the vibrations from jaylens tongue getting closer and closer to my dick. Fucking shit. This was the best feeling I've ever had. I groaned in disappointment as I couldn't feel the vibrations anymore.

Jaylen took out the tongue ring and said "that's what it does, next item now" I shifted as I could feel myself growing underneath the skirt. Jay noticed this and smirked.

She took something else out of the box, it was a blade. She looked at me with lust slowly lowering the blade from my lips. I licked the blade as an automatic response. Jaylen smiled at my reaction lowering it slower.

Pushing it on to the fabric making sure not to cut me or the outfit. I started to enjoy this as she started getting lower and lower but stopped when she reached my stomach.

     In now realize she was teasing me for what happened the other day. Fuck you Thomas and your advise. I groaned in frustration as she stopped.

Walking back again to the box she pulls out what seems to be a chain and a choker. She comes back to me and clips one end of the chain to the hand cuffs. Clipping the other one to the choker.

She tightened it around my throat. Making me moan a little. I liked the pain she was inflicting.

    She gets on her knees again and pulls down my boxers in one big movement. She looks at me and licks her lips. Slowly she puts her fingers in her mouth turning on the ring again.

I fucking loved that tongue ring more than I realize. She starts kissing my inner thighs making me flinch. This was a first for me and she knew it. She grabbed my dick through the skirt and licked the thin fabric "please stop teasing"

she made her way back up to my lips kissing me aggressively. "Not till you say you're sorry for doing the same to me" I hitched my breath as she pulled me closer.  "I-I'm sorry for teasing you" Jaylen smiled and said "that's all I needed baby" she stood me up and got on her knees again.

She grabbed my dick putting it in her vibrating mouth. I could feel her tongue going up and down as it vibrates. I felt my knees get weak as she started sucking harder and faster

I stared breathing heavily jaylen didn't stop as I got closer to my climax. Jaylen started to moan making me twitch even more. Fuck I was a goner.

     I felt my cum flowing into jaylens mouth as she swallowed it. She threw me onto the bed and grabbed the chain still attached to the choker. She pulled it making me release a moan of pleasure.

I didn't want this to stop. She let go and went under the skirt again. Licking the remaining cum that's dripping on my thighs. She grabbed my hips pulling me closer to her she was now straddling me. Leaning down she sucked on my neck while covering my mouth with her hand. "Fuck"

I let the word slip as she trailed her hands to my ass. She was being gentle but rough and I enjoyed it very much. Jaylen gave me a sinister look as she moved reached towards the box and pulled out a double ended dildo. "Just say it and I won't do it"

I know for a fact that i said I don't have boundaries but truth is I'm very nervous "do it" she pulled me closer to her and flipped me over. I felt a cold substance being poured on me.

Jaylen rubs the liquid slowly on my ass "don't worry it won't hurt for long" without warning she stuck it in me causing me to yell slightly in pain but pleasure. She started slowly moving it in and out of me.

       But it got fast as she continued. I started to breath heavily again knowing I was going to cum once more. But she stopped. "Move up and face towards me."

I followed directions as I crawled on all fours back to the middle of the bed. I could feel jaylen staring at me. I turned around like she said as she stared to take off her own pants.

I grew flushed as I knew where this was going. She moved to me and gave me a smile. She laid opposite of me. And stuck the dildo in herself. Earning a moan from jaylen. She instructed me to move closer to her and I did.

When I did she put the other end of the dildo in me. I groaned as jaylen began moving it out of her and into me. She threw her head back in pleasure as did I. This made me feel really good. And I wanted it to last forever but it didn't. Jaylen stopped and took it out of both of us. She came to me and straddled me.

She slowly grabbed my dick and put it inside her. She started jumping up and down. Groaning from time to time. I looked at her chest as she was riding me.

Without thinking I reach up and grab her bouncing tits and give them a squeeze. God her boobs are so big.

    I could feel Jaylen tighten around me as she started to slow down. She starts breathing hard as did I. Once again she made me cum in a matter of minutes. Fuck what was this woman doing to me.

Jaylen fell on top of the bed and tried regaining her composure. That's when we heard the front door open "fuck" Jaylen got up instantly grabbing me by the choker and taking it off as well as the chain and the choker.

She kissed me one more time before getting dressed. I walked to the door making sure no one was coming and walked to the guest room across the hall.

   I walked in the room and holy fuck I needed to shower. I jumped in the shower quickly throwing the maid outfit in the closet. I pick up the clothes that were scattered all over my bed and brush my hair a little.

A knock from the door scared the life out of me. I open the door slightly and I see Luke standing there. "Parker we're going to eat dinner now if you will please come downstairs."

I nodded and made my way downstairs. My body started to feel sore making my knees weak. I fell backwards but didn't fall. "You gotta learn how to walk again pretty boy"

Jaylen smirked as she stood me up and walked passed me. As I sit at the table they started talking about everything and nothing. "Parker are you ok dude?"

I look up and nodded at Thomas " yea I'm good" know for a fact I'm not I just got railed by the woman sitting across from me.

————————————————————————

A/N: don't forget to vote and comment !! Don't judge my smut🙂

         -XxX

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

115K 2.1K 37
"I hate you," I could taste my own lies. He stepped closer and whispered in my ear, "face it goodie, you can't stay away from me." He was right as...
No Strings Attached Από Strawberrynvanilla

Εφηβική Φαντασία

818 154 29
"He might hear you"my best friend said. "Hear what?"he asked from the back and the least I could do was shrivel at the hearing of his voice. "Somethi...
My Bully Από Rayaan

Εφηβική Φαντασία

14.2K 475 28
"I don't get why you always do this to her" Aaron said. I look down at my feet and mumble, "I don't either" Aaron looks at me for a few seconds, deb...
646K 13.3K 67
"Ava, you have to be quiet! They'll hear you-" Tears started to spill from my eyes, blending in with the rain that dripped down my face. I shouldn't...