Race to The Mafia

By hughjass1234

RACE TO THE MAFIA COVER MADE BY: @Laylaxybae this book is NOT like normal mafia books, this is very unrealis... More

DISCLAIMERS & INFO
PROLOUGE
JEALOUSY (1)
TRAITOR (3)
FRIES (4)
DANCE (5)
MOTHS (6)
MAZE (7)
COUGH (8)
PLANE (9)
RUN (10)
SMILE (11)
DESERT (12)
AMUSEMENT (13)
OPPOSITES (14)
HA. (15)
STITCH (16)
APARTMENT (17)
NOTES (18)
GREEN (19)
PART 1 (20)
PART 2 PERSPECTIVES (21)
SAVE (22)
DEMISE (23)
ENDEARMENT (24)
TRUTH (25)

SCHOOL (2)

30.6K 492 2.3K
By hughjass1234

♡♡ Heyy guys, thanks for reading, please comment & vote!!♡♡

-ADRIANA-

LOCATION: NERINA ISLES

I woke up, and once again Leo and I were the only ones awake.

I sat down next to him, while he poured me milk for my cereal again.

"There's no shit in it." He reassured me, but he sounded tired. His raspy voice sounded very se-.

Wait what- no he doesn't.

"Get any sleep last night?" I ask.

Not that I care.

"No, I was stressing over Emily dying." He answered.

I look at him with a puzzled look.

"Not her dying, but who killed her." He corrected himself.

"Yeah, I was looking through everyone's dossiers last night. Couldn't find any info that could help us find out who killed her." I say.

"Ben told me that Marina would get a team to clean up her body, but he also said she didn't sound too surprised that Emily died." Leo explains.

"Weird." I said, then continued to eat the Lucky Charms.

After a while, Sofía wakes up, followed by Sung-ho, Ben, and Adowa. Aleksei wasn't here this morning.

"So, are we gonna mention Emily's death or what?" Ben says after a few minutes.

"Aleksei surely has something to do with this." Sung-ho says and Sofía agrees.

"Maybe not Aleksei, but possibly the Russians. Or just Marina." He continues on.

"Let's not jump to conclusions yet, it could be any of us." I say.

"For now let's try and avoid Aleksei as much as possible, just in case." Leo declares.

Everyone agrees and continues to eat their breakfast.

"So guys...are you excited for school?" I ask.

"Hell no." Leo answers.

"No." Sofía and Sung-ho say in unison.

"Nope." Ben says, popping the 'P'.

"Yes!!" Adowa exclaims, "Well not really." She adds.

"This school better not be a huge trap for them to kill us all." Leo says.

I agree, "Yeah, Marina is hiding something up her sleeves."

"And up her ass." Sung-ho says.

We all look at him weirdly.

"I was kidding." He points out.

"The only thing up her ass is a whole lotta shit." Sofía murmurs.

We all talk about random things for the rest of the morning until Marina comes in.

"Hey kiddos!" She yells, Aleksei behind her.

"...Kiddos-" Ben asks.

"We aren't 5." Leo finishes.

"If you keep on acting like one then I'll treat you like one." She defends.

"Ok mom." Sung-ho says sarcastically.

"What's up?" Adowa changes the subject.

"Time for your FIRST day at school! Hop in the car in 10!!" She exclaims.

"No." Sofía declares.

"No?" Marina repeats.

"I mean no." She deadpans.

Marina glared at her, "See you all in 10. Don't be late." She warns.

Once she leaves, we all start laughing at her.

"Don't be late." Sung-ho shakes his finger, mocking her.

Everyone falls into another fit of laughter, then we go to our rooms and get ready for the day.

We all head outside, where Aleksei and Marina are already waiting in their 'spots'.

Marina rolls down the window, "Hey kiddos! Excited for your first class?" she asks.

"Not really." Ben says.

She shrugs, "You'll all love it."

"No, we really don't." I mutter under my breath.

We all get in the car, our same spots, but it's not my usual spot this time.

I get in before Leo, so I awkwardly sit in his spot, waiting for him.

Aleksei grabs me by my stomach and practically throws me on top of him.

I let out a little whimper, "What's your problem bitch." I say.

He shushes me, and he keeps me on his knee from his hands being on my waist.

I try to move my legs, so they aren't on either side of his knee, but his grip is restraining me from moving.

If I get a bruise I'm killing someone.

It looks like I'm rubbing on his knee. Which I'm not.

Everyone else gets in the car, with Leo glaring at Aleksei when he stepped in.

He gives me a 'what the fuck?' look, and I give him an 'Aleksei is super creepy and is practically making me grind on his knee. Get me out of here.' look.

He doesn't get the memo, and just sits right next to Aleksei, not even trying to hide the glare that's on his face.

Jealous?

No, not the time.

A few minutes later of Aleksei's hands moving up and down my waist, and lower.

I hear Leo mumbling.

"Fuck it."

Uh oh.

He swiftly grabs me and puts me on his lap. Again.

Why is everyone grabbing me.

What is everyone's obsession with putting me on their laps like a damn baby.

He gets right up to Aleksei's ear and whispers something only he could hear, then turns back to me and starts rubbing circles on my waist with his thumb.

I'm not complaining.

Wait what- yes I am.

Aleksei doesn't even take a glance at me for the rest of the ride.

~~~~~

"Alright, you guys ready or what?" Marina asks.

We all mumble a short 'no' in response.

"Okay, let's go!" She gets out of the car, us following.

Marina opens up the door, and we all gasp.

It looks a lot different than yesterday.

"It looks a lot different than yesterday." Leo reads my mind.

There are workers everywhere, male and female, and there are a bunch of black walls, with gray doors. Probably leading to classrooms, or whatever we are supposed to do here.

"You said there was supposed to be only 3 female teachers." Adowa calls her out.

Marina rubs the back of her neck, "Well, the school had some mishaps."

"Yeah, some pretty stupid mishaps. A little weird that the school is having these 'mishaps' in order for it to build a whole new interior in one night, care to explain?" Sung-ho questions.

"Well, that's not important." She steers the conversation, "What's important is that we get you guys in your first class, which is based on your skills." She hands us out a small black cube.

"Click on the front button and a hologram will appear with your schedule for today. Every day, the schedule changes according to your agenda, which only the Head of the school has." Marina described.

We all click on the button, and a small hologram shows up, with a list of our classes, and what time they are at.

"The school has random soon-to-be soldiers, assassins, spies, engineers, and more. You all will only have ballroom class together with the 7 of you, but, in some of your classes, you might have 1 or 2 of you together." She explains further on.

We all nod our heads, mostly focused on the holograms in front of us. I lean my head back to see everyone else's, and they all look the same, but in a different order.

"What's 'free time?'" Adowa asks.

"I think it's free time." Sun-ho answers sarcastically.

"No shit." Leo says.

"Wow, no way!!" Sofía exclaims.

"Free time is self-explanatory, it's free time. You can do some extra practice, hang out with your friends, eat some snacks-"

"Damn guys, who wanna eat me?" Sung-ho winks, looking at all of us.

Everyone is silent.

"Oh cmon, I was joking. But the offers still open..." He trails off smiling slightly.

Marina clears her throat, "Anyway, during your free time you can do whatever you want. Except for killing each other." She explains.

"We need you guys alive." she mutters softly, just loud enough for me to hear.

What is that supposed to mean?

It means she doesn't want us dead.

"So, any more questions?"

"That is related to the school." She adds, looking at Sung-ho.

He slowly raises his hand.

Marina sighs. "Yes Sung-ho?"

"Does anyone want to eat me, the offers still on the table," he says while laughing.

Everyone starts laughing, while Marina just walks off into the school, with Aleksei trailing behind her.

So Aleksei doesn't have to take part in any of the classes?

"So, I'll see you guys at free time!!" Adowa exclaims, running, no, sprinting, to her classroom.

"Does she even know where her classes are?" Leo asks.

"Definitely not." Sofía answers while everyone agrees.

"Well, see you guys at free time?" I ask, not sure if we actually will 'hang out' at free time.

"You know it." Ben winks

"Yup." Leo answers

We all head out to our classes. My first one is knife throwing and combat.

Sweet.

As I walk into the classrooms, I'm now realizing that this isn't a school.

It's more of a warehouse than a school, with everyone killing, throwing, and stabbing everywhere.

I walk over to the nearby bench, which has a boy with red hair sitting there.

"Hey, I'm Ed." He says as I walk over.

"Hi Ed, I'm Adriana." I introduce myself.

"So, whatcha doin at this school? I myself am planning on being an agent. My father was a very secret agent, and my mother really wants me to become one, so here I am." He explains to me.

He shouldn't be an agent if he's going to tell everyone his whole life story.

"Cool. I'm just training and stuff." I say, not wanting to make myself 'popular' for being the soon-to-be leader.

"Mm. Nice." He states.

I nod my head.

I walk past the bench and head over to the lockers and put my stuff in.

I take out some of my below-average knives, avoiding the good ones.

I walk into the classroom and start with some simple knife defensive moves while waiting for the teacher.

I'm a trained Mafia member and assassin, I don't need some teacher to tell me how to properly stab someone.

"You're pretty good." Ed comments.

Since when was he behind me?

"Hopefully Ms. Oleg won't use you as an example." He adds.

I drop my hand.

What the fuck? Example?

I clear my throat, trying to find a good way to put this,

"I'm sorry, example?"

"Yeah, she always has examples." He further explains.

"Hold on, you've been here before?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, loads of times, in fact, I practically grew up on this island, my mom runs the place, you might know her, her name is Marina Sokolov."

Wait, I thought this island was recently made.

"Marina Sokolov?" I ask once again, and he nods.

"How long has this school been a thing?"

He counts his fingers, "Probably a couple of years before I was born. I'm 24."

My eyes widen, and I didn't get the chance to reply when Ms. Oleg came into the room.

She has a brown short bob, and huge bags under her eyes most likely from lack of sleep, and is wearing jeans and a simple white blouse.

Not your ideal assassin look.

"Hello, students. I am Ms. Oleg. I will be teaching you all how to properly throw knives with a good lineup, and good positions. You will also learn combat moves and reflex pointers." She states, walking over to the front of the room with her hands interlocked.

No one says anything.

She clears her throat.

What is she expecting, a damn welcome card?

"Hi Ms. Oleg." Everyone in the class stretched out their words in unison.

Ms. Oleg looked around the room, and when her eyes landed on me she had a slight smirk on her face. "Any volunteers for the example of today's class?"

Nobody spoke.

I have to sneeze.

Hold it in. Hold it in.

I try holding in my sneeze, and I try covering it with a cough, but it ends up being a weird snort out of my mouth. "Sorry," I said, shifting from one foot to the other.

Dammit.

"Adriana Agosti. Did you tell everyone you were the heir to the Italian Mafia yet?" Ms. Oleg looks over at me.

"No, but I assume they already know, seeing as that would be the responsible choice, to read about your enemies." I keep my answer short and simple.

"Alright, well introduce yourself!"

What if I don't fucking want to.

"Hi, I am Adriana Agosti, and as Ms. Oleg said I am the heir to the Italian Mafia." I say.

"Well, step forward. How about you be our example for today?" She asks.

That sounded more like a demand.

"No."

Her eyes widen, "No? What do you mean no?"

Do people not fucking listen?

"No." I repeat.

She tries her best to glare at me, but it only looks like a sneer.

"You get up here right now or else." She threatens.

I didn't answer her at first.

"Or else what? You gonna kill me?"

I pause.

She rolls her eyes, "Just get up here."

I comply.

Only because I was tired.

"Step on here." She instructs me to a stool.

I stand on it, facing my class, ignoring their awkward looks.

"Alright class, today we will be learning some tips and tricks that might help you..." She pauses, "later in life."

She walks over to a wall covered in knives and selects a Benchmade Mini Griptilian 556 pocket knife.

She flips it around a few times, then begins talking again.

"This example will probably be one of the dangerous tasks you will be doing compared to the rest of them I have planned for later on this year. So first of all, thank you, Adriana."

The fuck?

"Secondly, we will be learning how to dodge easily while balancing, or hanging, on small objects. Such as holding onto a rope, or what Adriana is doing. Standing on this small stool. If she falls off the stool, she fails." She explains.

"In summary, Adriana, and soon the rest of you, will have to dodge these knives on this stool, or hanging on a rope without falling off, you fall off, you fail." She gets in position to throw her knife.

She starts to circle me slowly and I turn with her, never taking my eyes off her.

Her feet slowly start to shift forward a little bit and she grips her knife tighter, and I can only assume that she is going to be lunging forward.

She lunges at me, aiming her knife for my chest, but I'm already ahead of her.

I sidestep her, still on the stool, and dodge the knife.

Ms. Oleg's eyes widen.

As if she wanted to kill me.

"Well done, Adriana. Nice dodge." She praised me, but I can sense the lies rolling off her tongue.

I nod my head, then go back to the line of students where everyone else is.

"Alright, students. Head off on your own with a partner and try your best not to stab each other. With plastic knives obviously."

"Can't make any promises," I mutter under my breath.

We all get into partners, me being with Ed, and we all start our 'training' that we will definitely use in the future.

I'm kidding, we will never use this pathetic fucking excuse for self-defense.

~~~~~

After my 'combat' class, I had assault rifles & carbines class with Leo, Sung-ho, and Sofía, but it was more of a lecture class than a...fun class.

After that class, it was martial arts with Sung-ho, which was pretty fun since we used swords.

Still kinda mad at Sung-ho for winning all the competitions, but whatever.

It was now free time, and all 7 of us- Aleksei being somewhere else -sat down at a table in the dining hall.

"So, how was your guys' classes?" Adowa asks, raising her voice at the end.

"My knife-throwing teacher sucks and she tried to kill me." I say.

"My gunman class was pretty boring since I got all the shots perfectly." Leo brags.

"Speaking from an ex-assassin, I think he was pretty good." Sung-ho backs him up.

Sofía scoffs, "You both sucked."

They both turn to her in shock, "Sofía you are the 'rockstar of the week' you can't talk bad about us." Sung-ho uses air quotes.

Rockstar of the week-

They keep on bickering until Adowa interrupted.

"Well, my day was pretty swaggy," She brushes imaginary dust off her shoulders.

I cringe in embarrassment.

"Remember that idea I told you, Adriana? Well, I told my professor about it, and he winked at me and said I could meet him after class to make it with him!" She exclaims.

Leo snorts.

"Umm Adowa I wouldn't go to that extra class," Ben says.

"He's trying to fuck you Adowa," Sofía states bluntly.

Her eyebrows scrunch in confusion, "Oh, well anyways, I was planning on finishing it before the Masquerade Ball, whenever that will be! Not that I will bring it there or anything, I'm just planning because my Grandmother once told me-"

"Nobody cares about what your damn grandmother said." Leo cuts her off.

"She's dead." Adowa states while trying to keep a straight face.

"Don't tell me you're about to laugh." Leo challenges, smiling slightly.

Adowa starts wheezing on the ground, "Y-y-your face!!!!" She laughs.

After about 2 minutes of everyone else just looking at her, she confesses

"I was kidding, my Grandmother is perfectly healthy, it's my parents that are dead."

Everyone's eyes widen, as she said that so casually.

"They died when I was a child. I don't remember them."

"Ok, changing topics." Sung-ho declares.

"My day was also pretty, 'swaggy'" Ben says, using Adowa's words.

"I pickpocketed a teacher in my training class and...." He takes a black card out of his pocket, "So if we have any suspicions about the school we can just break in and have a look for ourselves."

"About that, Marina's son Ed is in my class, and he said this school, and island, has been a thing since before he was born. He's 24." I recite Ed's words.

Everyone looks at me with wide eyes.

"Wait back up, Marina has a son?" Ben asks.

"Marina was busy, I wonder who the father is." Leo comments.

"Who willingly fucked her?" Sofía asks while everyone starts laughing.

"I wonder if it was on por-" Sung-ho says, but gets cut off by Marina herself.

"Hey kiddos!" She exclaims loudly, as usual.

"Just had to let you guys know that the Masquerade Ball is going to be in Russia now, instead of in Germany. It's in 2 weeks! Can't wait!!!"

"What? But my dad hosts that every year, no exceptions. It's tradition!" Ben asks.

"Well this year he changed it up and the Russian Mafia leader decided to host it at his estate this year. Cya peeps!" She does a weird, peace sign with the wrong fingers before walking away, Aleksei following.

I Cringe.

"Kinda weird don't you think? The Russians taking over just days before the ball, and not to mention they make a whole fucking school on a private island?" Leo speculates.

"Leo, are you Russianaphobic? They're probably just trying to help us become better Mafia Don's, and leaders." Sung-ho says.

Leo is clearly the smarter one in this situation.

"Well, I mean Leo kinda has a point don't you think?" I say.

"In my knife throwing class or whatever the fuck it was, we did this weird training where we had to dodge a knife on a stool for balance, or we 'died'. The teacher, Ms. Oleg, picked me as the example and the way she executed the stab, it was almost as if she truly wanted to stab me." I say.

Everyone looks at me weirdly, probably not understanding what I said.

Dumbasses. How fucking stupid can one person be?

"My teacher almost killed me." I reword.

"Ohh." Everyone says in unison.

DING.

DING.

DING.

"The fuck is that?" Leo asks.

"Hello students of BSFTM! Free time is now over, head to your next class."

monitor speaks.

We all groan, "What's you guys' next class?" Ben asks, checking his schedule.

We all check and compare ours, and it's the last class of the day.

Ballroom dance class.

~~~~~

"Hello class. I am Mr. Semenov, and I am your Ballroom dance teacher. As you all know, the annual Masquerade ball will be held in Russia this year, so let's get started." Mr. Semenov directs.

We all just stood in a line, not knowing what to do.

Aleksei isn't in this class.

I made a mental note to remind myself about that.

He struts over to the corner of the room where there is a gramophone and places a record into it.

The ballroom is a separate house from the school, I would guess that's because it's not really 'Mafia' for a ballroom to be in a Mafia school

BSFTM BALLROOM INTERIOR:

We were all standing on a red tape line that goes across the middle of the room, horizontally.

The song 'The Second Waltz' by Dmitri Shostakovich starts to play.

The sound echoes like waves through the enormous, yet empty ballroom.

"Alright, this is one of many songs that will be playing during the ball, it is expected of you all to dance to those songs." he says as if he had practiced reading off a script.

We all nod, no one decides to speak.

Except for Adowa.

Of course.

"What happens if we don't dance to this one, can we play a different song too? This one gives me the heebie-jeebies like someone's going to stab you, am I right or am I right?" She asks enthusiastically.

"Or." Sung-ho answers, biting back a laugh.

"The question mark at the end of your sentence." Leo laughs.

I'm in a class, surrounded by the most brain-dead idiots known to ever walk this Earth.

"This is the dumbest conversation I've ever been a part of." Sofía says.

Mr. Semenov looks at us, unamused.

"Alright, I will call 2 people's names, you will be partners for a simple Viennese Waltz, break off into your duos then follow my lead." He directs us.

"Sofía De León. Ben Meyer, you two will be partners for today, and continuing on, as well as the rest of you."

Sofía groans and drags Ben to the side.

"Adowa Nkosi and Sung-ho Han, you two will be partners."

Adowa does a little 'yay' and sprints to the other side.

Oh fuck.

"And lastly, Adriana Agosti and Leonardo Toussaint, you two will be partners."

Leo's face is unreadable.

"What about Aleksei?" Ben asks from the side.

Mr. Semonov's eyes slightly widen, "His partner was originally Emily, but since she has passed, he will not be joining us in ballroom dancing."

Leo's eyebrows raise in confusion, "Well, why wasn't he at the previous classes all day?" He asks.

"That is irrelevant, now, follow my lead."

He leads us through the steps slowly.

"Fuck Adowa, move." Sung-ho says.

"No, you move!" She aggressively bangs her foot on his.

"Ben you're shit at dancing." Sofía says while following the steps perfectly.

Ben runs over to us in the middle of a step, "Guys help me." he whispers.

"Get the fuck back over here." Sofía demands.

He slowly walks back over to Sofía, who is tapping her foot consecutively on the floor

What?

Leo smirks at Ben, who sneers in response and flips him off.

Leo and I seem to be doing well, according to Mr. Semenov,

"Adriana and Leo seem to be doing well." He says, "For the rest of you, keep working on steps 4-6 tomorrow. You are all dismissed."

We all calmly walk out of the ballroom, while Adowa is full-on sprinting out of the room, and back to where Marina is.

Why is she always running?

"Hey kiddos! How was class?" Marina asks from inside the car, Aleksei in the front seat next to her,

"Not good." Sofía states, everyone agreeing.

"Can we go back to the house?" Adowa asks.

"Of course! Hop on in, and let's hit the sack!"

"Just say dick." Sofía mumbles.

~~~~~

As soon as we got home, Sofía made her way straight to the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" Sung-ho questions, as everyone else follows her.

"I'm making food, now get out of my way." She says as she turns on the stove.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Ben asks.

"I don't need help, but if you insist you can start by getting me a cutting board, and the beef from the fridge."

"When is the food gonna be ready? I'm malnourished!" Sung-ho whines.

"Shut the hell up before I throw this knife at you." Sofía threatens, holding up a knife in her hand.

Ben grabs a cutting board and knife from the drawer and gets beef from the fridge.

The rest of us sit down at the kitchen island and watch.

"Ok now what."

"Now you're going to shred up the meat and chop up these onions and cilantro."

Ben does as she says.

"Is it ready yet?" Sung-ho whines.

"It will be ready when it's fucking ready you fat fuck." Sofía

She brings a pan to the stove and turns on the heat.

She opens a package of tortillas and starts heating them on the pan one by one.

"Ok I'm done." Ben says as he steps back and washes his hands.

"Does that mean the food is done?" Sung-ho asks excitedly, bouncing on his stool.

"No! Now would you quit asking before I forcefully shove this spatula so far up your ass it comes through your throat." She snarls, "Eat that, fatass."

Sung-ho puts his hands up in surrender. Leo and I start laughing.

"Holy nuggets, that was very aggressive." Adowa remarks.

"Now get the soup out of the fridge and microwave it for 45 seconds-1 minute." Sofía says to Ben.

"Jesus woman, when did you find time to make all this?" He asks while putting the soup into the microwave.

"Couldn't sleep so I prepared everything beforehand." She says as she heats the tortillas.

"Are they ready yetttt?" Sung-ho whines even more.

"I swear on my dead mother, if you don't stop complaining I will beat you to death with this pan." Sofía alerts while holding up a frying pan.

The microwave beeps and Ben takes out the soup and brings it to Sofía.

Sofía takes the tortillas, and dips them in the soup, puts the beef, onions, and cilantro inside them, and puts them on the pan with the cover.

"Now what?" Ben asks.

"Now we wait." Sofía says.

~~~~~

40 minutes later, Sofía and Ben bring out plates of tacos

They look good, I'll give them that.

"Authentic birria tacos." Sofía states.

"Except for the tortillas, we didn't really have time given the fact that some people were nagging."

She makes a pointed look at Sung-ho, who was begging to know when the food will be ready.

"Ok, I was tired! I assure you I would've been calmer if I watched po-"

Sofía glares at him. "Not. While. I'm. Eating."

"Ok never mind. Thanks for the food." Sung-ho says in-between bites of food.

I roll my eyes at him, and then start to eat with the rest.

"Damn, this is golden!" Ben says with a handful of food in his mouth.

"Say it, don't spray it!" Adowa reminds him.

"Where's Aleksei?" I ask after I swallow.

"Probably having kids with Marina. I wouldn't be surprised if he's Ed's father." Ben answers, and I let out a little laugh.

"Now that is something I would like to watch," Sung-ho says.

"Of course you would want to watch them having se-" Leo retorts.

"I'm gonna throw up if you guys keep talking about porn." I tell him.

"Ok enough of that conversation." Adowa says, pointing her taco at them.

"Adowa do you even know what po-"

"Sung-ho, choose your next words wisely." Sofía warns.

Adowa doesn't answer the question, and we start talking about other things.

Other than porn and sex.

Aleksei comes up to the kitchen from...outside?

We all look at him weirdly, except for Adowa, who is offering him a taco, and Sung-ho, who keeps on eating his.

"Want a taco for your baco? Wait no that sounded weird, want a taco?" Adowa laughs.

"Not hungry. Need to train." He says in monotone.

He makes his way to the gym when I stop him.

"You should eat, you'll need the energy if you're gonna work out and train all the time," I say.

He looks at me for what seems to be for eternity then turns around and sits beside me, taking a taco in his hand and eating it in two bites.

He steps up from his chair and leaves without another word.

"That was something," Ben says.

"Adriana what the fuck, I don't want his Russian germs on my food." Sofía yells.

"Did you guys see how he swallowed that taco? Gosh darn, I wish I could do that!" Adowa complained.

"I wonder what else he could swallow." Sung-ho questions.

"He was probably sticking his heehee up Marina's hooha." Adowa says jokingly.

What the fuck.

Everyone looks at her with wide eyes, "What do you want me to say? Pickle?" Adowa asks.

"Pickle, more like dickle" Ben says, laughing.

That was the most idiotic thing I've ever heard.

"Dickle? More like dick." Sofía says, "Why does nobody here say dick, it's a normal word to use under normal circumstances."

"Wait, Marina has a dick?"

"Yeah, Aleksei is gay," Sung-ho answers, and everyone laughs. "Gay porn, am I right? Everyone loves that."

Everyone is dead silent.

Adowa rolls her eyes to the back of her head and lets out an aggressive moan at the tacos.

What the actual fuck is wrong with her. I'm genuinely concerned.

"Do they taste that good?" Sung-ho asks while smirking.

"It tastes so good! So yum" Adowa cheers, while I try so hard to fight back a laugh.

So good that you have to moan?

"Adowa what tastes good?" Ben asks, as if he's challenging her to say something.

And I think I know what that something is.

"Is it Marnia's hooha?" Leo asks while laughing.

"My what?" Marina asks while she walks into the kitchen, "Smells super good guys!"

She pops out of nowhere.

"Oh nothing, we were just playing a guessing game." Ben shrugs off.

"What game?" She asks while sitting down.

"Guess who Marnia had sex with." Sofía mutters under her breath, just loud enough for us to hear, and not Marina.

"Just a Guess Who kinda game. We describe someone, and we have to guess who it is." I say as a cover-up.

"Ohhh, let me try!" Marina exclaims, sitting down next to us.

Marina ponders for a moment then continues.

"Ok, this person is very innocent and-"

"Adowa!" Sung-ho shouts.

"Yes, but how did you guess so fast? All I said was that she was innocent."

"You don't wanna know," Sung-ho mutters under his breath.

"Anyways, next up!" Marina yells.

~~~~~

The midnight begins to creep up on us as we all laugh on our way to the bar, which is surprisingly in the basement of the house.

BSFTM BAR / LOUNGE:

After we played for what seemed like hours with Marina, she left the house, and she told us that Aleksei is staying over at the school for tonight.

Later on, we all chilled and talked to each other, until Adowa asked if we wanted to drink.

Obviously, we all thought about alcohol, so we agreed.

She then brought out a suitcase full of Capri Suns, and she begged us to try them.

"These Capri-Suns suck." Sung-ho comments.

"Hey! No they don't! Say thanks to me for bringing them with us." Adowa mentions since she was the one who brought up the idea of having Capri Suns.

"Let's get some real alcohol in here." Leo says as he gets up and makes his way to the bar.

"No! We can't!" Adowa begs.

"Dude, we're Mafia heirs. No one gives a damn if we drink or not." Ben says, walking over with Leo.

"But we're not old enough, only Leo, Adriana, and Sung-ho can legally drink."

"We're in the fucking Mafia, we kill people for a living, pretty sure that illegal." Sofía says.

Adowa groans, and starts whining.

"It's too late! I don't wanna drink! We shouldn't be all sick tomorrow, we have school and the dance teacher told us we need to practice!" She kept on giving us reasons to not drink.

She does have a point.

"I have an idea," I say. "We should play truth or drink."

Everyone starts nodding their head in agreement except for Adowa.

"What is truth or drink?" She asks.

"It's basically truth or dare but if you don't want to answer the truth you take a shot," Sofía explains.

"Ok, let's play," Ben says.

He and Leo start getting shot glasses out and they take a bottle of .

That stuff is strong. I have to admit, Leo knows his alcohol.

"Didn't think you knew your alcohol," I say as Leo makes his way over to the table carrying a tray of dozens of shot glasses and the bottle.

"Well I guess you don't know me well enough then." He says while smirking.

That can be arranged.

Wait what- no it can't.

He pours alcohol into every shot glass and I count.

There are 42 shot glasses, meaning everyone is taking 7 shots.

This is going to be a long night.

-LEO-

"Ok, Ben, you're up," Sung-ho starts. "How many people in the room would you be willing to kiss?"

Ben ponders for a moment then grabs a shot.

I wonder why he did that.

I know someone I would willingly kiss.

No you don't, you horny ass.

"Ok Adowa, your turn, have you ever had sex with anyone in this room?"

"I don't even think she knows what that means." Sofía says, which gets a chuckle from Sung-ho.

"No, I have not. And I know what that is." Adowa says, with an evil giggle at the end.

She pauses then continues.

"My turn, Adriana, have you ever had a boyfriend?" Adowa asks.

Adriana smiles wistfully, almost as if she's remembering something.

"I did, once, but he was a shitbag and I ended things a long time ago." she says with a sad smile.

What the fuck? She had a fucking boyfriend? I bet it was that bodyguard Dante of hers.

No it wasn't, why do you even care.

Adriana thinks for a moment.

Then turns to me.

"Leo, is there anyone in this room that you would have sex with?"

I smirk.

"Yes," I say while leaning back into the couch.

Adriana's face looks shocked.

"Who?" Sung-ho asks.

"C'mon you have to tell us!" Ben whines.

"Now we have to know!" Adowa says.

Why the fuck does she wanna know? I bet she didn't know what sex was till 5 minutes ago.

"C'mon tell us you fucking asshole." Sofía demands.

"Yeah, I think you should tell us," Adriana says uncomfortably.

But I think she knows who.

"Not telling."

~~~~~

We go like this for the next couple of hours, asking each other questions and drinking until finally everyone's shots are gone, well almost everyone.

Adowa spat out every single one of them.

Does she realize how nice that bottle was?

And she fucking spat it out.

Most of us we're fine since we took our time with the drinks, except for Ben.

He drank 5 shots in a row because he is an absolute idiot.

"We chillin like villains tonight! Sofía, where are you?" He asks, he's been asking where Sofía was for the past 30 minutes.

"I'm right here you fucking asshole."

"Sofía!!" He gives her a pat on the cheek, and then gets up off the couch.

"Peace house boys." He says as he gets up and brushes his pants.

"No. Peace out boys. And can't forget about the girls," He ruffles all the girls' hair.

"We do not support sexisim in this household." He states proudly.

"Ben you're such an idiot, go to bed." Sung-ho points upstairs, like he's gonna follow directions.

"No you."

"What the fuck are you even saying?" Sung-ho questions.

"Boom roasted!" He does a quick lap around the couch, then turns back to us.

"I'm bed. Bye." He walks up the stairs, tripping over a table and knocking down a vase in the process.

Fucking idiot.

"Sorry!" He says to the vase, and then stumbles away.

"Is someone gonna go with him to make sure he gets there?" I nod my head to the stairs.

"I will. Only because I'm also tired." Sofía does a quick cover up.

She catches up to Ben, and they go to bed.

I think.

~~~~~

"You guys! It's 5 AM! We are gonna be so tired tomorrow!" Adowa notices.

"My head is already hurting." Adriana's head is resting on her hand.

"Yeah, let's head up." I declare.

We all go up the stairs into our rooms.

I wait for everyone to go into their rooms.

About 5 minutes later, when I know it's clear, I head back downstairs to the kitchen.

I grab some Advil, water, and toast.

Then, I go back upstairs, making sure not to make a sound.

I take a deep breath and pause at her door.

Don't wake her up. Don't wake her up.

I open the door slowly, not making a sound.

I decide not to look at Adriana, for it would only make things worse of what I think about her.

On her nightstand, I placed the plate of food and medicine, so hopefully her head won't hurt that much.

"Goodnight." I whisper, lingering at her door longer than I should have.

Reluctantly, I decide to give her some rest.

Just leave her alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...