The CEO And His Girl | LISKOOK

By 7pridika14

What happens when the young and dashing billionaire CEO Jeon and Actress Lisa Manoban are asked to shoot for... More

Introduction
1. The Bumpy Ride to A Happy Ending Begins
2. A Day At The Orphanage With Soft Hearted Lisa
3. Lisa To Appear In Children's Campaign Shoot?
4. A Photoshoot with 'The Most Eligible Bachelor'
5. The Truth Behind Not Saying Those Three Words
6. Yoongi's Persuading Skills
Explanation (Not an official update)
7. Meeting Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok at the set
8. The Broken Bracelet Binds Them Forever
10. Second Encounter At The Mall
12. Charity Dinner Turns Into Argument
Important
12. Jungkook Plans Revenge
13. Marry Me!
14. The Jeons Meet Lisa
Important 2
15. Married To Each Other
16. Life Under One Roof With Him Begins
17. Liskook's Little Moment
18. Lisa's Crush On Her Husband
19. Too Much Fun
20. Liskook's Week Together All Alone Pt.1
New Book!
BONUS (Magazines Are Out)
21. Jungkook's Unsure Revealation
22. Liskook's Week Together All Alone Pt.2
23. Lisa And Jungkook in His Room
24. The Three Words
25. Sweet Morning
26. Lisa Mesmerises Jungkook
27. Excuses To Get Close
New Books!
Interview The Characters
28. Jungkook Protects Lisa
29. He Is Her Cure
30. The First Affectionate Contact
31. Jungkook Believes Lisa
32. Jungkook Is Aware
33. Thinking To Impress Him
34. Together in Tokyo
Heartfelt Apologies
PLAYLIST 1
35. A Romantic Stroll Under The Stars
36. Their Bonding Time
37. Lisa's Urge to Kiss Indirectly
38. Liskook In A Tight Spot
39. The Truth Is Finally Out
40. Tending To The Big Bunny
41. Not Now Not Ever
42. Feeling The Sweet Unknown Feelings
43. Dripping With Care And Affection
44. Possession And Dominance
'The Royal Love' Is Out Now
45. Another Problem Welcomes Itself
46. Jungkook's Heartfelt Apology
47. Being His Angel
48. The Bubble Of Liskook
49. The Shy Kitten Is Here
PLAYLIST 2
50. The Long Awaited Wish Comes True
51. The Words Of Jeon Lalisa
Important 3 (Updating Schedule)
52. How His Love Is
Translation
53. The Longingness Is There
54. The Longingness Is There Pt.2
55. Superstar Lisa In The House

9. #Liskook Blows Up The Internet

3.9K 127 9
By 7pridika14

Jungkook's POV

It has been two weeks since the shoot and the encounter with that actress.

Lisa.

It is currently 10 in the morning and the ad for the campaign had launhed eleven hours ago as Mr. Choi had informed. He also said that the ad is really affecting the masses but in a positive way.

I mean who can resist the Jeon Jungkook. *Wink

I actually would have been happy if not for that actress.

She reminds me of her. I mean the way she fooled my hyungs into making them believe that she is way too innocent. That facade of hers is way too similar to my mother's who had wooed my father to fall head over heels over her. I literally loathe Lisa.

Why does everyone who has a beautiful face not have a beautiful heart?

My thoughts are interrupted when a knock echoes through my silent office.

"Come in"

The door opens to reveal Ms. Lee but as she opens her mouth to speak, she is gently brush passed by Jimin who is somewhat. ...angry followed by my other hyungs barging in with a smirk on their faces.

"Yah Jungkook, why? Just why?" Jimin says as he plants himself on the couch.

"What happened?" I am confused as to why he is reacting like that.

"See for yourself." Hoseok heads to the TV remote and switches it on while I look around to see smirks plastered on others faces.

" #Liskook trends #1 on twitter. The new campaign launched by Choi Foundation in association with UNICEF Korea has left the people in a haze as they have started shipping one of the best actress, Ms. Manoban to the most eligible bachelor in the country, Jeon Jungkook. They have amassed a huge fan following within a few hours only."

What the hell is this? But this is not it as Jimin switches it to another news channel.

"CEO Jeon of JJK Group is again attracting attention but this time it is different because he is getting shipped with Lisa Manoban by Liskook fans who are dying over their new ad. They both have seemed to attract a lot of attention this time. Not only Twitter, they are one of the most trending searches currently on Google and Instagram. Fans seem to love this couple making them the hottest IT couple of the country."

"Liskook fans are dying over the new ad. The people are enjoying their small yet fire igniting interaction on screen. Since none of them is involved in relationship, fans are fantasising about them to get officially together one day. Afterall, there is nothing wrong to hope for your favourite things to happen."

"What in the fucking hell?" I shout at the top of my voice not believing a word that has passed out of mouths of news reporters on TV.

"See, you have blown up the internet." Yoongi mutters with a smirk.

"Man you just appeared there in ad for what, like 10 seconds or 20 and then just boom!" Hoseok says while having a cheerful expression on his face.

"Kook ah, you know what, my upcoming movie was trending on top until you came up" Jimin facepalmed himself.

"There is no reason to sulk like that. Lisa is also trending and she is the actress of your movie. She still will be able to pique the interest of the people right and your movie will again start trending. Even if your movie is trending #2, for you it is a win-win either way." Yoongi mutters with his eyes still closed.

Jimin sighs deeply before speaking.

"Hyung, how come you are so annoying yet logical at the same time? I fucking don't understand!"

My hyungs burst in laughter while here I am sulking at the 'Liskook' trending on internet.

Like seriously, why of all the people I get associated with Lisa. Like why??

The laughter has died now and they all look at me.

"I don't think there is any reason for you to sulk like that." Tae says as he pours himself a glass of water.

"He is right. Why are you sulking kid?" Jin hyung joins pestering me.

"It is just that I don't want to be associated with that Manoban girl." I spit out in anger.

"Man, why are you seething your anger on that poor girl?" Jin hyung says

"She was not the one who asked all those people out there to ship you two!" Namjoon hyung jabs his finger at the TV.

"I can understand that you may not like her but why are you blaming her, huh?" Jimin places his hand on my shoulder soothing my anger.

"Anyways, but did anyone notice that they really look good together." Tae wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"Even I agree with him this time." Jimin joins him too. I can't believe few minutes ago he was angry and now he is low key shipping me with her.

"Hyungs why are you pulling my leg? Please can we move on from this topic and do something else." I ask them annoyed.

"Yah kook! You are no fun!" Hoseok hyung shakes his head at me.

"If he doesn't like talking about it, then we won't. Simple!" Jin hyung surrenders with his hands in air.

"Hyung you are the bes-" I am cut off by him.

"Atleast not in front of you."

They all burst out in laughter.

They won't ever listen to me.

_________________________________________

Lisa's POV

I am currently sitting in Jaerim Unnie's office. She called me in the morning saying that she wanted me to know the schedule of my upcoming promotional events and that .....Liskook thing.

It has been three weeks since that topic started trending. I don't know how people start to assume things about us. It is a little irritating to know that you are being shipped with someone. It really invades privacy but what is media with out dirty talks?

But I still remember the way he held my hand as asked by the director to pose. The way my hand had tingled to touch him more. The time when his piercing gaze peeped into my soul. So sharp yet so calming. I don't know what happened to me when I was in close promixity with him. It was as if he was casting a spell on me. Damn, I could not even catch up with what the director was saying when I was gazing at him for the pose. It was as if other things had blurred, just vanis-

"Lisa...Where are you lost? I have been calling you for the last 5 minutes."

I am pulled oit of my train of thoughts when Jaerim Unnie calls my name.

"Huh?"

"I was saying that you have a lot of talk shows to attend to but the main thing here is you have been requested on 'Unscripted with the stars'. As you know that it is the most popular talk show and on top of that it is unscripted...so you know what to do right?" Unnie asks me

"What do I need to do? It is not the first time I will be going there. All I have to do is being myself." I sip on my coffee.

"Pabo, I was talking about what had happened a few weeks ago. That Liskook thing." Shw crosses her legs and sips on her morning tea.

"It is not the first time I have trended-" She stops me by showing tge palm of her hand.

"But is is the first time that you have been trended about being your real self with someone." She raises her voice a little to get me in a serious mode.

Yes it is the truth that I have never been rumored about dating men but I have been shipped before only with my character's name with my costars but what happened last week was a little shocking. It did set a fire among the masses.

Damn, he is a magnet who attracts people.

"You are right Unnie. I need to be careful." I sigh before continuing."But when do I have to be there?"

"You will be visiting the set tomorrow. Jimin had also been requested to be there. You don't have to be worried. He is a master when it comes to playing with words." She assures me by patting my shoulder.

"Hmm. He will look after me."

05:00 pm

After finalising my dress with my designer that I will be wearing tomorrow and going through my accessories, I am finally here sitting on my couch when a loud ringing of someone calling on my phone grabs my attention from the drama I am watching.

I pause the drama and carelessly brush my hands on the couch to get a hold of the phone only to see Jimin calling.

"Yah What's up Oppa?"

"I am good. What about you?"

"I am good too. So are you ready to set the show on fire tomorrow"

"That is why I called you, Lisa. Actually I can't make it tomorrow and I have already informed them-"

"What? Why? Why are you not cominh with me?"

"Actually Lisa, I slipped from the stairs in the morning-"

"Are you okay? Did you get injured? Tell me if-"

"Lisa, I am fine but it is just that I have a fracture now and I have plaster which will last for around two weeks-"

"How can you be fine when yiu have a plaster and that too for two weeks! Oppa, yous should have been careful-"

"Wait Lisa! This is why I was afraid to tell you because you get all hypered up but don't worry I will be joining you via video call in the show. Okay?"

"Okay"

We chatted for a while and then I decided to hang up thinking he might need some rest.

I cook dinner for myself and take a bath. I slip into a baggy t shirt with boyshorts and soon drift to a deep slumber.

The next morning, I get up at 10 am. I am fully aware that the only thing that I need to do is to visit the set of 'Unscripted' so there is technically no rush. I have to be there at 7.00 pm and the show which is giing to be telecasted live will start at 8.00 pm and will last till 9.00 pm. So without any second thoughts, I jump from my bed and do my morning routine.

As soon as I get out from the bathroom, the doorbell rings signalling the arrive of my maid. I open the door and she quickly gets to her work meanwhile I eat my breakfast that I had prepared earlier.

After eating my breakfast, I take out my  phone to do a live on Instagram as my lovely fans had requested to do.

It is now 1 in the afternoon. My maid takes her leave after preparing my lunch. I have it and then I quickly head to my bedroom to take a nap.

I get from my sleep by the alarm that I had earlier put on to wake me up. I fling my arm to nightstand in order to take a hold of my phone only to see that it 4.15 in the evening. I get up and head to the bathroom to take a shower again. Soon after my stylists arrive to groom me up for the evening.

_________________________________________

Third Person's POV

"Mr. Jeon, you have to address the the meeting regarding the clothing line in 30." Ms. Lee informs Jungkook who is currently going through the file of one of his bussinesses.

"Hmm. Are all the things prepared." Jungkook asks his secretary without sparing her a glance.

"Yes sir."

"Good. You can take your leave now." The secretary follows his orders and leaves him alone in his office. Jungkook sighs deeply and walk over to the window wall which overviews the beautiful city of Seoul.

He stands there for a while and starts to think about his present. He has everything he has ever longed for. Massive business empire, bungalows, villas, farms, cars and money. He had worked day and night to stand at the position he is at today. He has made his parents proud, he has done everything to make his father forget about the past but what Jungkook doesn't understand  is why his dad is still holding onto the strings of the past. Why does he still care for her?

His dad had once told him, "Jungkook, love is such a beautiful thing, it is so pure, innocent and euphoric. Once you fall for someone deep and hard, there is no going back. Even after these years, there is this part of my heart which still longs for.... her. I must have done some good deeds in my previous life that I got to fall in love again."

"Jungkook, my son, I know the reason which has caused you to be like this but trust me, when you will love someone so much that you will cease to breathe without her existence, you will never ever think to argue about the idea of love like you do now."

Jungkook chuckles humorlessly about the so-called idea of love.

"If love would have existed, she would have never left you dad." He looks at his reflection in the mirror and sighs.

"Jeon Jungkook plays games but love", he chuckles, " is not one of them."

"Sir your meeting is here." The voice of his secretary echoes in his office through the intercom. He collects his blazer from the back of his chair and walks out of his office to address the meeting.

Jungkook sits at the head of the table while the heads of different departments chair the sides of the table.

Mr. Cha is going through the statistics of JJK's newly acquired clothing line, CELINE, one of the most famous in Asia. After Mr. Cha's presentation on the huge screen ends, he faces the CEO and speaks his mind for the same.

(A/N: Just inagine CELINE is one of his businesses now. Everthing is possible in ff ;) )

"Sir, I would like to support the idea of  changing the face of CELINE. We all know that it is one of the best in Korea, probably in Asia as well but for it to be the best, the face has to be changed." He stresses on the word 'the'.

Jungkook slowly nods his head at this statement and looks at his workers who all are agreeing to the same.

"So who do you suggest, Mr. Cha?" Jungkook swivels a bit to and fro in his chair with his hands intrerlaced in front of his abdomen resting on the hands of the chair, his sharp gaze piercing through the man standing in front of him, goosebumps arising on the skin of the man.

"Sir, I have some in mind but it would be much better if all of your employees sitting here give their opinions. I will then short list them according to their popularity among the masses." Mr. Cha says whilst keeping his hand in front, interlaced like a student standing in front of his principal.

"Hmm. So I will give you all one day for the same. We will meet after a week for the same." Jungkook eyes each one of them who are nodding their heads at the boss.

"Ms. Lee, you also do the same."

"Yes sir"

Jungkook stands up before buttoning his suit jacket and leaves while the others also stand in respect and bow.

_________________________________________

*Unedited

I know it was a bit boring but you all can imagine Jungkook like this.
It was a filler chapter but the upcoming ones are going to be super good, I swear ;)

Keep supporting me my lovely readers. You are my family.
I love you all.

Saranghae💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...
341K 7.6K 46
"I'm sorry for breaking your heart.. Lisa" He said. "It was real for me. I don't know what it was for you but for me it was real. It meant more that...
111K 3.2K 35
Cover made by: @LaLizzzie (Check out her account!) Lalisa Manoban, a 17 year old girl thought her life was perfect. Good grades, good friends and wo...
93.6K 2.8K 21
Lisa is a international model. She is a sweet girl who loves her parents so much,and can do anything for them.......But what if they ask her to marry...