ZAIDEN VAUGHN

By mochacapri

Zaiden was always the people pleaser, and why wouldn't he be? he was raised that way, growing up to be a whol... More

A//n
Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thrity-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty- One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
Epilogue
A//N
new book
New Book {Published}

Chapter Twenty-Six

10.5K 308 7
By mochacapri

Auria's POV

"Will you hurry up already" I complain as he was taking forever. "You're so frustrating, I'm ready" he says walking down the stairs and I rolled my eyes at him. I'm not frustrating I'm stressed the place is coming along very well but I still need to get things done as I wanted to get the place on full blast by the end of the month and Zaiden begin Zaiden was wasting precious time.

"You're so sexy in these clothes" he says making me blush but I know he was just trying to ease my stress. "well thank you" I tell him honestly because I do feel good in these.

I was wearing a white off the shoulder long sleeved top, and a pink dress pants with white shoes. I do feel good and I feel beautiful and confident. I do feel like a goddess and I'm super grateful that Zaiden help me accept myself and make you feel comfortable in my own skin.

I bid my goodbye to Edith and heading out with Zaiden behind me. He got the car door open for me and I got in soon we were on our way.

My phone was ringing so I quickly grabbed it to see it's Zalia so I picked it. "Hey best friend" she says jolly as always "hi..." I reply her "so look I have this this show in two months time and I want y'all to come" she says excitingly.

"you do realize you said two months right?" I ask and she hummed "I have to give y'all a heads up don't I?" she says and I agree "fine, two months it is" I tell her and she cheers making me laugh before she hangs up telling me she has more people to inform.

"Zalia says she has a show she wants us to attend in two months time" I inform Zaiden and he chuckles "This girl does everything a head of time" he says and I had to argree with him on that.

After our drive that seemed like forever we finally arrived at the restaurant. He parked and I got out not waiting for him as I rush to the huge glass doors that I am absolutely in love with.

I love how perfect this was and it was all coming together beautifully. Zaiden got in behind me and I rush over to where Gen was hugging her tightly and kissing her cheek, she went to greet Zaiden and I immediately got to work along with Jace after greeting him.

Hours past with Zaiden occasionally staring at me and each time I would catch him he would wink at me and pretend that I didn't just see him.

Jace was playing music to keep us active and so we wouldn't get bored and tired and it was good. He is such a jovial person you just have to get him out of his comfort zone just like me.

He even said that Andrew was moving back here so he could be closer to everyone and I was happy for him because at least he'll have his boyfriend around all the time unlike when he was in Spain and Gen will have her son.

We got some work done in the hours and I decided to end it as I was tired and it was getting a bit late plus I really wanted to be with my clingy boyfriend.

After we bid goodbyes to everyone we were on our way home after that and I don't know when or how but I know I fell asleep along the way.

********

"Baby?" I heard Zaiden say and I slowly opened my eyes to see him hovering over me "hmm" I hummed and he kiss my lips gently. "I thought you wanted to get up and have dinner with me" he says sweetly and I smile nodding.

I got out of bed stretching and followed him out the room heading down stairs, "how long was I asleep for?" I ask as it seems really late and it was dark out "about three hours " he says and I nod. We got to the dinning and he allowed me sit first before he did.

Everything looks so good, I know Edith was the one to do all this as Zaiden can't cook to save his life. We both dug in and once we got finished I decided to go have a shower so that's what I did.

After my shower I put my hair in a messy bun and brush my teeth getting deodorant on and walking out and to the closet. I got underwear on and got dressed in a dark nude colored silk night wear.

Getting out the closet he was watching a movie was just now starting and got in bed beside him all while cuddling into me and he gave my lips a quick kiss making me blush.

This all seems perfect to me, I never thought the day would've came were my life would end like this. He's just way too nice inside and out he's my literal safe place that I never want to leave, He's my shoulder to cry on and my rock in challenging times and my wall of steel in every way possible. I honestly would never trade any moment I had and will have with him ever. Over the past two months my life has been nothing but rainbows and sunshine literally he's such a sweet soul and she treats me like a queen, I love him so much and I know he loves me just the same and I couldn't be more appreciative of what he has given me.

He knows and accepts me with all my flaws and faults and that's more than I could ever want. The fact that he loves me enough to look pass my past and love me beyond that means the absolute world to me. I never want this to end, I never want to be without him and I always want him to be present in my life and be there for every step I take towards the future.

I look up at him from his chest and he smiles down at me. "I love you" I tell him sincerely and he smiles "I love you baby girl" he says before connecting our lips in a loving and passionate kiss.

"You're so beautiful " he says once we parted and I couldn't help the smile that pulled at my lips "well you're handsome " I say and he frowns "what?" I ask confused "just handsome? " he question with a raised brow making me giggle at his childishness.

I settle my head back on his chest and we continued to watch the movies until it was getting boring and I almost fell asleep but Zaiden had different ideas.

"You know...with your fat ass and these shorts you're making me horny" he says lustfully his voice deep and smooth. "You would look much better with it off though " he says and my cheeks heat up and in once swift movement I was on top of him, his bludge immediately pressing against my core with that sexy ass smirk on his gorgeous face.

"I want to take you and have you screaming my name with your pretty voice over and over again" he says making me gulp and squeal as he switched our positions so now he was hovering over me. His eyes clouded with lust and I love ever bit of this.

He connects our lips in a rough kiss and just like he said the night was filled with moans and groans and every other thing there is as he takes me over and over again.

__________________________________________________

A//n

I'm super sorry for this late update my loves, I was a bit stressed and even though this is a short chapter y'all just stay with me because I have tea...😊

Hope you enjoyed💙💛

I love you butterflies 🦋🦋😇

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 17.4K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
830K 25.9K 56
"Well I think the best option is that we should get married" I said breaking the silence. "Have you lost your mind" she yelled at me. "Look I know...
2.2M 82.5K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
280K 7.4K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...