The Christmas love story and...

By e1n2c3h4a5n6t7e8d9

Andrea and George have been madly in love since high school. During their years together they have gone to ev... More

Senior prom
graduation week
The big graduation party
A heartbreaking separation
The opening of the wedding planning business
Going to a concert of a famous organist and a famous composer
Trying to comfort and help a famous organist
Adopting a cat
The sheet music sale
Lost in the mall
The fight between George and Andrea
The thanksgiving gathering
Black Friday shopping
Trapped in the candy factory
Being rescued from the candy factory and being brought home safely
Sunday dinner with George
Flashback of the day George and Andrea first met
Back to the present day (a horseback riding accident)
At the hospital
Andrea returns home
Preparing for a vacation
Going to the airport for the vacation to Illinois
Casino love
The temporary breakup
A child in danger. Will her life be saved?
Meanwhile in the hotel, the organist was in great frear. Where was Andrea?
Off to Texas in hopes of finding Andrea
Meanwhile back at the penthouse Lexi was on the hunt for Bob
Back in Chicago, Bob and the organist were searching for Andrea
Traumatic injuries
Discovering a hidden talent
The unconscious woman
The enchanted pendent
The date night with Darwin
The big Christmas wedding

A weekend visit with George

46 1 0
By e1n2c3h4a5n6t7e8d9

The week went very well. Andrea and Kendra enjoyed themselves helping their bride plan her wedding. It was going to be a big fancy princess themed wedding with sparkly pink glitter everywhere and all of the bridesmaids would have huge pink flower bouquets. Andrea and Kendra both hope d that the wedding would be perfect for the bride. Now it was Saturday. It was George's weekend visit. Andrea was staying with him in his house. Andrea left a few hours after George arrived at home. It was time for her to go to his house to spend time with him. 

"I'll see you here on Monday." Kedra said, I will be working with our bride while you're gone and then I will update you on the progress that we have made. I hope that you have a good time with George and I hope that you are safe. I'm going to have dinner ready when you come home on Monday. The flower arrangements are done and now it's time to go dress shopping. We have to find the perfect dress in less than 8 months. The bride is very nervous. What if she doesn't find the most beautiful and perfect dress?

She hoped that nothing happened to George. She would do anything that she could to help him. Later, the car Later, George came to pick Andrea up. It was time to go to his house and hang out. All was going well and nothing could be better than Andrea hang out with the man she loved. The drive too an hour and 45 minutes into the drive, there was a traffic jam. Andrea was scared. She was worried that she would be in a car accident. She hoped that nothing would happen to George. She was going to to anything to protect him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 268 42
Three souls, one love A fairytale beginning An earth shattering end One loved truly The other in jest One finally learnt to love The other gave up o...
1.1K 99 27
Claudia has chosen all 4 of her suitors to marry..which is a first in her family's history and it does not sit well with them. Emma,Jenna,Lana and Na...
421K 13.6K 28
When Siddarth met Gauri, for him it was love at first sight. It took him awhile to gain Gauri's trust enough to give him one chance. He made a prom...
104 15 16
In life's journey, we encounter multiple masks. We have to find the one, the one in front of whom we can be unmasked, walking together toward the dre...