Iron Man Izuku

By AnimeEagleScout

after drinking something from a "fortune teller" Izuku is transported into the Marvel universe as Tony Stark'... More

Iron Man comes home
Picking up the pieces
Back to School
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Prep Time
Ding Ding
Kings of Infinity
New...
Christmas Party
Beyond the Stars
Sparks Flying
Iron Someone to the Rescue
Daddy's so Proud
New Beginnings
Testing
Break down [sorry]
School Supplies
Hights Aliance
Moving In and On
First Day
A Shocking Discovery
Class in session
Iron Man vs Explosive Queen
Mr President
Media
USJ
USJ Part 2
Future Teasing [Not a Chapter]
Regrouping
Hard Work
Probing the stars
Tournament
tournament: part 2
please read my other shit
Interruption!
Future(?)
Hammered Ice Sickle
Looking for Normal
Repeating History
Intern Prep
Blood Trust
Bringing Back Allies
The Chapter Before Stain
Stained Night
Nomu's in the Hosu
Nomu in Hosu part 2
Art [not a chapter]
Nomu in Hosu part 3
What?!
New Light Old Solutions
A Playboys Wisdom
Gods and Monsters
Welcome to Midgard
Building Hardlight Bridges
Relations
Beginning to Learn
Idea i had [not a chapter]
Introductions
Finals part 1
Finals Part 2
Olympus Starting to Notice
story ideas Please steal these ideas [Not a chapter]
Island
Don't Fist Android Girls
[Cut content chapter]
Really Anal about Science
Green Energy Convention
King of the Ring
Shock
Wattpad weirdness
Officially getting back into this story

First Day of Training

8.1K 165 113
By AnimeEagleScout

Shinso walked into the empty room.

"You're dead."

Shinso let out a dog like yelp as she turned to see Eraserhead in his sleeping bag.

"I've been standing for 10 seconds." Aizawa said "A slit throats takes 5-15."

"Uh." Shinso said.

Aizawa sighed, he was seeing himself here and didn't like it. His training hadn't started till second year and it had cost him many injuries in his first few true outings.

"I can tell everything about you with a look at you." Aizawa said "Scrawny, Weak, Over Dependent on your quirk. You've probably been told you have a villain quirk-"

"MY QUIRK COULD SAVE 1,000s!" Shinso had shouted from a knee jerk reaction. A learned reaction from the two weeks with Izuku talking to them during the cleaning up.

Aizawa raised an eyebrow but didn't interrupt her.

"HOSTAGE SITUATIONS, TERRORIST ATTACKS, SUICIDES." Shinso shouted "I COULD STOP ALL OF THEM WITH A SINGLE FUCKING WORD! MY QUIRK IS NOT A VILLAIN QUIRK AND DON'T FUCKING DARE SAY THAT AGAIN!"

Shinso had started breathing heavily before realizing what just happened and covering her mouth. "I am so sorry." Bowing 90 degrees and folding her hands.

Something wrapped around her and she was lifted by the scarves.

When she was pulled up to eye level she didn't see the neutral expression Izuku held whenever she had lashed out in their weaker moments of training or Vlads glare when she had gotten last in alot of the physical tests.

It was a smile. One that held the same energy Midoriya whenever she finished a set. Pride...pride for another person.

"Well I see I don't have to light the fire under your ass. That saves us half the time." Aizawa chuckled.

"What?" Shinso looked around "You aren't mad? I disrespected you."

"Respect is earned. Your only feeling gratitude cause I picked you. Anyone that needs to demand Respect without proving they deserve it are tyrants." Aizawa said "Now before you interrupted me I was saying that I went through the same shit beat for beat when I walked in here and unlike you I didn't get the kick in the ass to actually push myself till nearly the beginning of second year. I can say I will actually enjoy training you."

Shinso had clutched her chest. Her eyes started to sting.

Aizawa pulled out...a towel?...and handed it to her. "Cry now I don't want you doing it during the physical training."

"I know it's stupid to do it but I just...I don't understand why I'm crying right now."

"Because the weight of trying to do things alone hurts and the relief when you get connections with others and trust enough to put your life in your hands and theirs in your is a powerful feeling." Aizawa said.

"I didn't come her to make friends." Shinso said wiping her eyes.

"Tough shit." Aizawa said "Also illogical. They may annoy me but I'd take a bullet from my friends and they for me."

"You have friends? Who are they?" Shinso asked.

"That's not impor-"

The door burst open and in walked another teacher.

"Yo Shota I got coffee this mornin!" Present Mic dressed in casual clothes said "Triple Expreso Black as Sin."

"Thank you." Aizawa said.

"Present Mic Sensei?" Shinso asked.

"Hey Little Listener." He said.

"I don't have time for small talk." Aizawa said "Thank you again for this but leave."

"Alright but hey I got a tip from Little DJ telling me she could use some advice to get her sound to the next level." Hizashi said.

"A logical suggestion." Aizawa said "But do it on your own time. Now get out."

"Alright you do your ninja Thang man." Hizashi said "Peace."

"Are you really a ninja? Midoriya tells me you are." Shinso asked.

"Oh really?" Aizawa crossed his arms "And what other information about me has my student be spreading?"

"Well he talks about how your costume needs to be navy not black." Shinso started "He says you most likely carry a fire arm, your love of cats is another give away and a your quirk is an exact example of how ninjas actually fight. Something about sabotaging an enemy instead of actual combat. I don't know I had been in the middle of pushing a washing machine across a field at the time."

"Well and has he given anything else about me?" Aizawa asked.

"Just saying we are really similar. I don't understand how except what you told me earlier." Shinso said "What's a cats eyes got in common with Brainwashing?"

Aizawa blinked "You don't know about my quirk do you?"

"Your quirk is cat eyes right?" Shinso said.

"No these are implants." Aizawa said.

"So what is your quirk?"

"Erasure. I can disable someone's Q-Factor as long as I can see any skin." Eraserhead demonstrated and turned it off "The cat eyes are a moisturizing laminate that prevents them from dying out."

"Oh..." Shinso said "Sorry I didn't even know who you were until I think when Kendo talked to you before the tournament."

"Then I'm doing my job right." Aizawa said "Sit down let me explain Underground Hero work."

Taking a seat at a desk Aizawa had pulled up a prepared slide show. "The way the public treat Heros as celebrities is illogical. All Might has said it himself that villains hide behind your fan's. People die because advertising agencies demand quotas for interviews or show appearances."

Shinso had been absorbed into the lesson. Taking notes and actually enjoying learning. The idea of being an Underground Hero sounded perfect to her.

She had been hesitant to raise her hand. "You're here to learn. Questions are expected."

"So what exactly is different about Public and Underground?" Shinso asked "Like I understand working in secret but aren't there like performance shit you need to do to keep your license?"

"The Hero Association keeps records and your Hero License is just as valid. All cops know how Underground Hero's work." Aizawa said "It's unlikely your gonna be in costume during a public encounter. I've stopped hundreds of crimes just by looking and letting the cops deal with it. The shadows are where we do the majority of our job."

Aizawa had moved on to their goals for the week. "We'll begin with mental training to start with. The ability to control your heart rate and breathing in combat are crucial. Then we'll begin Judo training."

Shinso nodded.

"Alright let's start with the 9 Kuji Kiri." Aizawa said.

Midnights Classroom

Momo had walked in after a calming breath. This was the first official day she got to learn from Mistress. Her time this week would be documented.

She had entered and saw Midnight going through paper.

Momo sat in the chair and sat quietly. She knew what this was.

After 30 minutes Midnight stopped and smirked "Well my lessons are sticking."

Momo nodded. Also knowing this was a test.

"You may speak." Midnight said.

"Thank you Mistress." Momo said.

"Well since we got you properly trained to listen we can get to the fun parts." Midnight said walking over and sitting on the desk inches from Momo. "Let me tell you about the woman that taught me how to kick ass. Her name was Ivy Valentine. The woman was a goddess with a whip."

Midnight started explaining how she had reached a level of prowess that she could use the momentum from swinging the weight of her chest to kick bullets out of the air.

"Now since your quirk requires a different type of fighting you'll be learning from one of Madame Ivy's Students. I believe you know the name The Wicked Weave Hero: Bayonetta?"

"Yes I have Mistress." Momo said. She was a woman with the ability to control her hair like it was another arm and used it to create weapons and fire a 4 pistol set. She went missing talking about a missing sister.

"Well let's being with a few of our training session recordings back in college then we can begin teaching you The Wicked Way." Midnight said.

Katsumi

'I should have picked someone else.' Katsumi thought as she was being lectured about her personality.

Honestly she had picked him for the soul reason he was higher rank.

'This was gonna be a long week.'

UA testing ground

Izuku was told to meet Gran Torino there to try again with properly adjusting Full Cowling. Him and All Might flew there and landed just outside the entrance.

Walking onto the field he saw him face down.

"Torino!" All Might rushed over.

"Red sauce and sausage." Jarvis said as Izuku swabbed the puddle.

"Try shocking him!" All Might said.

"YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY CHECK IS LATE!"

"Not like that!" All Might said before Torino raised his head.

"Hu where's my money?"

"Knew you were fine." Izuku said.

"Yeah slipped on a rock and spilled my lunch." Gran Torino said "You ready to try this without exploding?"

"Yeah." Izuku said reaching into his shirt and pulling out the arc reactor.

"That armor looks really familiar." Torino said.

"Yeah my flight is similar to your quirk." Izuku said "You up for a sky fight?"

"Maybe later." Torino said "Now begin."

Tokoyami

Looking at the address and confirming the building. Tokoyami had taken the train with his Wing-Pack under his original cloak and the accessories in his own backpack.

"I'm here for my internship with Hawks?" He said to the receptionist.

"Oh Hawks is waiting for you." She said "Down the hall through the door and the left."

"Thanks." Dark Shadow said.

Tokoyami knocked on the door. "Come in."

"Hey your early." Hawks said.

"I packed last night." Dark Shadow said.

"So is there anything you wanna know before we start?" Hawks asked.

"Yes I wanted to clear a few things up." Tokoyami said "Dark Shadow is a separate person. The only thing actually different is he can't leave my shadow."

"Well in that case it's good to meet both of you." Hawks said shaking Dark Shadow's hand.

"Also we need you to teach us how to fight with wings on our back." Dark Shadow said.

"You have wings too!" Hawks asked.

"We kinda have them on lone." Dark Shadow said.

"Where'd you get these?!" Hawks asked touching one of them.

"A deal with something the deepest beings in the abyss tremble." Tokoyami said.

"We were given these since I'm not strong enough to fly the two of us." Dark Shadow said.

"Wait you can fly?" Hawks asked.

Dark Shadow scooped up Tokoyami bridal style and walked around for about a minute and collapsed. "I can only do that for at most a minute before fainting. I use to only have maybe 5 seconds before stopping to recover."

"The jetpack is to gain the knowledge of how to fly with wings then when my body is strong enough I may fly." Tokoyami said.

"No I get it. I couldn't properly fly until I hit puberty. Only slightly glide." Hawks said "This is great I have years of experience and would love to teach someone my fighting style. Do you have anything else so I can write a schedule?"

"Uh let see..." Tokoyami said looking around himself.

The arm screen had a notification for 'Tutorial'. Hawks read it and said to press it. Tokoyami backed as far as he could and Dark Shadow got between both. Midoriya's invents scared him. This was entirely different from his usual style of builds.

"Oh this is interesting." Hawks said watching the drone float in place.

"It appears to be some kind of recon device." Tokoyami said.

Hawks looked at the screen and his eyes were getting wider and wider along with his smile.

"So let me see if I understand what I'm currently looking at here." Hawks said seeming to go to a neutral look. "You have a pair of red wings that can detach a part to use for reconnaissance as well as attacking..."

"That would summarize it Yes."

"SONS!" Hawks shouted hugging both of them.

Tokoyami hadn't showed any reaction but Dark Shadow had been on a level of a younger Midoriya if All Might had said the same thing.

"PAPA!" hugging back with purple tears flowing down his beak.

'This was gonna be a long week.' Tokoyami though.

Comic I made

[Back to the story]

Iida

As he made my way to Manuel's Agency the thoughts of his brother laying on that hospital bed had made it hard to sleep.

Against what Izuku had suggested Iida had picked Manuel for one reason.

Stain.

The bastard that crippled his brother was in the area.

Iida hadn't given a second thought about his intentions. His brother was injured and the animal was still out there.

'I will Avenge you.' Iida thought 'Mark my words Hero Killer. You will pay for what you've done.'

More of my edits I just wanted to put out but probably won't get to use.

Really wanted to post these but didn't think I'd get the chance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 904 41
Takumi Sakai has become the Iron Man of the MHA world thanks to his mentor, the ghost of Tony Stark, doing one last mission before his soul can pass...
360K 8.8K 39
After Izuku was told he was quirkless he felt broken and lost and that his dream was forever gone. His mom brought him to a comic book store to buy h...
70K 1.9K 22
All For One body jumps into Hisashi Midoriya the day he fought All Might. Izuku learns Magic and jumps dimensions Dimensional travel. Izuku wizard. A...
118K 4.3K 18
Quirkless au When famous drummer Katsuki Bakugou is thrown back into the life of artist Izuku Midoriya they both unearth unresolved feelings. The so...