CURSED; a fear street trilogy

By FredWeasleybitch

A group of highschool teens find themselves caught up in a whole big mess after an fight breaks out into so m... More

Fear Street: Part One 1994
Chapter one: Heather
Chapter two: Nose Bleed
Chapter three: Skull Mask
Chapter four: The Hospital
Chapter five: Razor Blade
Chapter six: Shadyside Killers
Chapter seven: Camp Nightwing
Chapter eight: Jaws
Chapter ten: Grocery Store
Chapter eleven: The End
Fear Street: Part Two 1978
Chapter one: Ziggy Berman
Chapter two: Nurse Lane
Chapter three: Jeremy
Chapter four: The Woods
Chapter five: Snake Attack
Chapter six: Paralysed
Chapter seven: A Not So Goode Ending
Chapter eight: Ziggy's POV
Fear Street: Part Three 1666
Chapter one: Full Moon Rises
Chapter two: Widow Mary
Chapter three: A Sinner
Chapter four: I Spy With My Little Eye
Authors note!!
Another authors note!!!
Chapter five: The Meeting House
Chapter six: Witches
Chapter seven: Deal With The Devil
Chapter eight: The Hanging Tree
Chapter nine: We All Die In The End
Chapter ten: Third Person POV

Chapter nine: Explosion

843 24 8
By FredWeasleybitch

SIMON AND I WERE THE FIRST ONES DONE GETTING CHANGED AND WE WAITED OUTSIDE THE BATHROOMS. I paced up and down the hallway, Simon stood with his back against the wall as he bit his nails.

"Hey. Hey, hey!" His voice got louder with each one before he resorted to grabbing the belt hoops on my shorts I now wore, pulling me closer to his body. "We're gonna be fine." He quietly told me.

"I'm so scared ,Si."

Simon now wore a blue knit sweater that was loose and baggy. It fell down his shoulders and showed a lot of his back and the hair on his chest. He also wore a pair of bright, not so subtle orange trousers with it.

"I know." He dragged his thumb across my cheek. "But we'll be fine. And after all of this, I'll take you home to your mum."

Cutting our intimate moment short, Kate and Josh exited the bathroom they had gone into the get changed. The two of them had a certain look on their faces, making mine drop in realisation.

"No!" Simon teased, smiling.

"Calm down." Kate told him, "it was barely first base."

Just then, Deena and Sam joined us, the same almost shameful expression.

"Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait. Did you...all go to pound town?" Simon asked them teasingly, gesturing to each of them as he waved his hand around.

Going from the shared look amongst the group, the answer was yes.

A cheeky yet sweet smile grew on the blond's lips. "Us too." He told them with an innocent tone, earning a gently hit in the chest from me.

|||

The final part of the plan was being set with Simon and I brushing down Sam's blood on the floors of the school corridors whilst Josh did the gym hall.

As we painted down the blood, the eery singing of a certain Ruby Lane echoed down the hallway. I tugged at Simon's sweater, making his head turn to see the creepy yet somehow attractive girl. Suddenly, he had grabbed my hand, pulling me down the corridor and towards the others.

He skidded as we came to halt outside the bathroom where Sam was hiding it one of the cubicles to lure the killers in.

"Dude! She's here! We saw her! She was...she was so sexy, but fucking crazy still!" Simon panicked, "she was doing it! Following the blood trails!"

"It's working." Kate stated.

"Guys, Skull Mask, three o'clock." I nodded down the corridor at the man in all black and bones walking slowly down towards us.

I held onto Simon's hand, pulling him so we were flat against the wall. Ruby's singing was heard again as she came into eye sight, Simon muttering her name and his grip on my hand tightening.

"This is so dumb. If this doesn't work, i will murder you!" Kate gritted her teeth as she looked to Deena who stood the other side of the bathroom door frame.

A door shut down the other corridor, making our heads turn. The axe killer of Camp Nightwing was dragging his feet along behind him before he held his axe in two hands, breaking into a run down the corridor.

"They're all here." Deena was shaking.

I held my breath as the killers went right past us all, going into the bathroom as we had hoped. The plan was still working, for now.

Simon pulled the bathroom door shut once all three of them were inside, the rest of us securing it shut as Sam clambered through the vent. With Sam's 'good for go', Deena dropped a lighter onto the gas we had poured over the blood and in the bathroom, all of running for cover.

The screams of the killers rang through my ears, definitely being something that would stay with me for the rest of my life. It was the type of sound that would haunt you and find you in your nightmares.

Whilst we waited for the screaming to stop, my chest heaved up and down. We all stood flat against a wall around the corner with fire extinguishers ready. I held hands with Kate, the two of us looking to each other for a sort of comfort.

An small explosion went off and the screaming was silenced. We entered the bathroom, one behind the other, beginning to put the fire out with the extinguishers.

All seemed good and dandy, killer guts up the walls and the mirrors and door burnt to a crisp. They were gone. We were safe. I let out a heavy sight of relief as the spray from the extinguishers faded with the fire now gone.

"Come back from that, motherfuckers!"

I swatted away a couple flies that wouldn't leave, continuously flying around my head and buzzing in my ear. My attention to the bugs was diverted though as the guts and blood on the floor began to pick itself up and form into a figure.

"Uh, guys?" I stammered, kneeling down the get a closer look at the forming blob. "What the fuck!" I shouted as the blob formed into a hand that reached for my face.

Kate's hand grabbed my shoulder, pulling the sleeve down my arm, but she dragged me out the room with the others.

The six of us ran for a classroom, Simon shutting and locking the door whilst the rest of us began pushing desks and shelves against it, him sinking joining us.

"They're gonna keep coming!" Kate raised her voice at Deena.

"We're fucked!" Simon added, shouting with his neck straining.

"No! Sam's fucked!" I felt like crying, not believing what I was getting at.

"You're right." Kate agreed, looking at Sam as well. "They're coming for her. If we put Sam in the hall, we end this now."

"You're a monster." Deena snapped, advancing towards Kate.

"I'm being reasonable! We can't run anymore." She rightfully argued back. "A bullet won't stop them, fine. They're really strong. But we just tried to goddamn explode then, and that didn't work!"

"You're suggesting killing her!" Deena's voice croaked, becoming scratchy from all the raised voices.

Josh then spoke. "I mean, that's not exactly what she's saying."

"Oh, you're on her side? Eliza?" Deena turned to look at me with wide, almost crazy eyes.

I shook my head. "I'm not dying for Sam."

Deena scoffed. "Are you kidding?! You're gonna just hand her over?" She shouted, stepping closer.

I also moved closer to her. "I'm not dying for her! I don't care who she is to you. My mum needs me, she can't lose me! I'm all she has!"

Deena scoffed again with an eye roll. Kate grabbed the bag from Josh's shoulder, pulling out the articles and showing them to Deena. "Look at this. Dead, dead, dead!" She pushed the papers to the floor. "This is the way. It's the only way. Sam's gotta go."

"Are you kidding me?" Deena queried in disbelief at us, her friends, planning on handing her girlfriend over to some killers.

"Kate's right." Sam said, rubbing her arms with her hands. "I don't want you guys to die for me. I'm going."

Sam looks tearful, making me feel bad. But, if my mum lost me, she'd have no one. My dad wouldn't go and visit her, the only reason he does is to see me. Her parents died a few years back and she doesn't have her brother or sister anymore. I have no siblings, she'd have no one.

My mum is in such a dark place right now, she can't handle another loss. She'd kill herself, literally.

"I'm ending this." Sam told Deena as she looked to her, shocked and disagreeing.

"No, you're not." She walked over to the Sunnyvaler. "Are you crazy?"

Sam held Deena'a face in her bandaged up hands, placing their foreheads together. The two of them cried before Sam pushed away and went for the door.

As Deena made a run to stop Sam as Kate opened the door, Simon forcefully pushed himself into the her, keeping Deena back. She cried out for Sam, making me feel bad but it was for the best.

The needs of many out weigh the needs of a few.

Deena begged for Josh, her brother, to help her get to Sam. He didn't. He sat, poking deep in thought about something.

Josh picked up an article about a survivor from Camp Nightwing. C. Berman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.8K 1.4K 84
* this story is a wlw story and will tackle heavy subjects The only person that filled the void after having lost your mother was your girlfriend th...
358 107 33
Who would thought a girl who have just a simple life became miserable? She was just having a normal and peaceful life , until something came miserabl...
1.6K 61 9
IEB ✷│i do not know how to stay tender with this much blood in my mouth. TEEN WOLF AU Stiles Stilinski / Female OC...
1.1K 65 19
*the sequel to the fire within* Ashley has gotten back to her world, just as she wanted in the first place. But she soon realizes that things aren't...