𝐓𝐔𝐋𝐒𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐨𝐧...

By pettigrews_puthay

"𝙈𝙖𝙣, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙙, 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" "𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝." "𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙢𝙚... More

𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐮𝐥𝐬𝐚
𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝚂𝙸𝚇 - 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚡𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎
𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚑
𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 - 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎
𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚀
𝚃𝙴𝙽 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕
𝐸𝐿𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁 - 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑅𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑙𝑒
𝑇𝑊𝐸𝐿𝑉𝐸 - 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐷𝑎𝑦𝑠
𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁 - 𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁 - 𝑀𝑎𝑖𝑙
𝐹𝐼𝐹𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁 - 𝑉𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡
𝑆𝐼𝑋𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁 - 𝑆𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙
𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁 - 𝐷𝑋
𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁 - 𝑆𝑡𝑢𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠
𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐸𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁 - 𝐷𝑜𝑔 𝐷𝑎𝑦𝑠
𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 - 𝐶𝑎𝑠𝑡
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘 - 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢 - 𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘀
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 - 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 -  𝗞𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 - 𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞

3.1K 33 31
By pettigrews_puthay

Devyns POV

"Hey, what's goin on Dal?" Johnny said as we reached Dal at the corner.

"What's up?" Pony said.

"We're early." Dally said.

"What do you wanna do?" Pony asked.

"Nothin legal man, lets get out of here." Dally said walking in the direction where we came from. We began following Dal as he turned around to watch a girl go by. We walked to this janky lookin place and went up to this nice lookin blue car.

"How ya doin Joe?" Pony asked. Me and Ponyboy turned around to see two dudes ganging up on one. A punch was thrown and well you can assume what started. The dude pulled a blade and I didn't noticed the boys walking away until Ponyboy grabbed my hand to pull me from directly in front of it. When we got to the other side of the car he released my hand. I'm really glad I don't blush red right now. We watched what was happening til we heard sirens. Dal bailed so we followed. We walked for a while and I recognized the place quickly as the DX. We were walkin up when I heard Steve retort somethin.

"Hey Soda here come the hoboes." Steve said.

"Hey Sodapop." Ponyboy said.

"Hey I ain't got no cash." Steve said.

"Any one want to buy a windshield wiper man." Dal said. Steve reached for the wiper only for Dal to put it behind his back.

"C'mon Dally!" Steve said.

"Give them the money." Soda said laughing. I guess Dally got bored cause we left the DX and were walking around.

"So what's the movie about?" Johnny asked. Dally did a playfully chokehold thing to Johnny. "Ow Dallas, huh?"

"I don't know Johnny, one of those beach movies. You know they put on a whole bunch of em." Dal said. I was just walkin beside Ponyboy tryin not to but heads with Dally. Two-bit told me a lot of stories about Dal last night. One rough dude, but he's nice to me so I don't know. Dally looked through the windows of this random store as we walked by. We walked behind these buildings to find a group of kids playin cards.

"Hey did I say you guys could play in my grass huh?" Dally said to the boys.

"No." The confused boys responded.

"Well what are you doing here?" Dal asked. "Give me those cards will ya?" The little boys handed Dal all the cards. "You guys ever played 52 pickup?" The boy said something I couldn't understand. "What? Hey don't get, don't get wise with me. I don't like little kids. I just don't like em. I just..." Dally flipped out all the cards. "Get out of here or I'll kill you!" Dal yelled shaking his arms. The boys booked it out of there and we chased them out. I kept with ponyboy while we were running, Johnny, not so much. He came running in after we stopped.

"Sky's gettin dark, lets go. Let's go man." Dally said outta breathe. Man he smokes too much. When we got to the movies Dally wasn't too keene on paying. We found a hole in the fence and crawled under it. I was the last one to get in, Ponyboy helped me the rest of the way outta the fence. We walked by some couple arguing. Dally hopped the pole to get over so we did. I just about ate it, but caught myself. We sat down in the seats and the girl who was arguing with her boyfriend sat in front of us with her friend.

"I'm freezing." Ponyboy said rubbing his arms. I about forgot my jacket, but luckily I didn't.

"Why didn't you bring a jacket stupid?" Dal asked.

"I forgot." Pony said. Dal was struggling to light a weed but grabbed from beside the girl, I think Cherry was her name? He startled her a little bit making her friend laugh.

"Some cute redhead huh?" Dally asked loudly so she heard. "Are you a real redhead. Huh?" Dally asked leaning into her neck.

"C'mon Dal." Johnny said.

"Are you real?" He asked. She didn't respond so he leaned back trying to prop his feet up. He failed miserably. His chair tipped over and he hit the ground. We laughed at his failed attempt, Ponyboy's laugh was real cute. Dal acted like nothing happened and went back to Cherry. "How can I find out if this is your, your, your real red hair? If this is the same red hair you have on your, your eyebrows here." He said touching her eyebrows just for her move her head away from him. Dal laughed at her irritation.

"Cut it out dal." Johnny said.

"Get your feet off my chair and shut your trap!" Cherry said irritated.

"Who's gonna make me huh?" Dal asked.

"I'm gonna go get a coke." Johnny said walking away from the scene. 

"Who? Your boyfriend." Dal said.

"That's the greaser who just got outta jail or somethin." The friend 'whispered' to Cherry.

"Yeah sure whatever you say honey." Dal said.

"Leave us alone, or I'll call the cops." Cherry said.

"Oh my my. You got me scared to death. What am I, what am I gonna do now, Pony huh?" Dal said.

"C'mon Dally leave em alone." I said.

"This girls makin me shake." Dal said sarcastically.

"Why don't you leave us alone? Be nice and leave us alone?" Cherry said.

"I'm never nice. Can I interest you in a Coca-cola or 7up?" Dal asked leaning into her neck again.

"Get lost hood!" She yelled.

"Hey I'm sorry... I didn't know- I didn't know you had this problem with yelling in my face. Ok. All right. I'll go. I know when I'm not wanted." Dally said getting up. The movie went on a for a bare moment when Cherry turned around.

"You gonna start in on us now too?" She asked.

"No." Ponyboy said a little caught off guard.

"You don't look the type anyways, what's your name?" She asked.

"Ponyboy Curtis." Pony said.

"That's an original name." She said.

"Yeah, my dad, was an original person. I got a brother named Sodapop. Says so on his birth certificate." Ponyboy said.

"My name's Sherry, but my friends call me Cherry cause of my hair." She said.

"Yeah I know. We go to the same school. You're a cheerleader." Pony said.

"Yeah. You don't look old enough to be going to high school. What's a nice boy like you doing hanging around with that trash?" Cherry said.

"Dally's my buddie. I'm a greaser too. We're all friends." Pony said.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know." Cherry said. "Your brother Sodapop, he works at the gasoline station right? At the DX?" She asked.

"Yeah that's him." Ponyboy said.

"Yeah, sodas the cute one!" The friend added.

"He's a doll I should've know you were brothers." Cherry said.

"Hey how come we don't see your brother at school anymore?" The friend asked. "Has he been workin full time since your parents died?" She just bluntly said. Dally came back with some cokes and handed us all one.

"He's a dropout." Pony said.

"Oh that's too bad." The friend said.

"Here I thought this might cool ya off." Dal said handing Cherry a coke. He sat down and she gave him a stare that could pierce through a wall. Next thing that happened was her throwing her coke in Dals face.

"Maybe that will cool you off Greaser! When you learn to talk and act decent I might cool off too!" She said. Dally started getting all up in her grill, harassing her. She was trying to push him away.

"Dal lay off her!" I said. He ignored me.

"Leave her alone Dal." Johnny said. That actually grabbed Dally's attention.

"What did you say?" Dal asked Johnny.

"C'mon you heard me, leave her alone." Johnny said.

"What did you say ya little sh*t? What did you say to me?" Dal said.

"C'mon." Johnny said.

"You little wise as*." Dal said. He looked around for a moment and whipped his head to get coke on Cherry. He got up knocking down his chair in the process.

"Hey, wise guy, cool it will ya?" Some guy said.

"Sit down punk." Another said as Dal walked by.

"Thank you, He had me scared to death." Cherry said turning to Johnny.

"You sure didn't show it. Nobody talks to Dal like that." Johnny said.

"From what I saw, you do." Cherry said.

"Why don't y'all come here and sit with us, so you can protect us?" The friend said.

"What do you think man, c'mon." Johnny said.

"Might as well." Ponyboy said. The boys went over beside the girls, but I just stayed there. She didn't really mean me when she said y'all. The boys sat down and Cherry looked to me still behind them.

"Why are you still up there? She meant you too." Cherry said smiling. I smiled in return and went beside Johnny since he was closer.

"How old are y'all?" The friend asked.

"14."

"16."

"14."

"Huh, I thought you were all 14-"

"16."

I couldn't really tell which said what.

"How come y'all ain't scared of us like you was Dally?" Johnny asked.

"Oh you three are too sweet-lookin to scare anyone." Cherry said. "Besides I know about Dallas Winston. You two don't look mean."

"Yeah right. We're young and innocent." Ponyboy said.

"No, you're just not dirty." Cherry said.

"C'mon Dals ok. I mean he's tough and all. But he's a cool ole guy if you get to know him." Johnny said.

"He'd leave you alone if he knew who you were." Pony said.

"Well I'm glad he doesn't know us." Cherry said. Nothin more was said til Johnny was grabbed from behind us.

"Oh greaser you're dead!" Two-bit said scaring the livin hell outta Johnny.

"Get out of my hair." Johnny said as Two messed up his hair.

"Well now who we got here? Your great grandmother huh?" Two-bit said. "What are you two young ladies doin hanging out with these greasers?"

"Dal was bothering them and they wanted us to protect them." Johnny said.

"He was huh?" Two-bit said.

"Yeah." Johnny replied.

"Where is ole dal now anyways?" Two asked.

"Yeah where is ole dally?" Someone asked from behind us. I turned around to see a dude with greased hair in a ponytail, and one ugly get up.

"He left Tim." Ponyboy said.

"Hey I know he slashed my tires!" The Tim dude said.

"Look Tim he's not here really. You guys seen Dally?" Pony asked giving us a wink to say no. We all said no making the Tim guy a little suspicious.

"Yeah well I'll be lookin for him." Tim said walkin away.

"Dally got a blade?" Two-bit asked.

"I don't think so." Johnny said.

"Good. Tim will fight fair as long as he don't." Two said.

"You guys don't believe in playin rough or anything do ya?" Cherry asked.

"Well a fair fight ain't real rough." Two said.

"Yeah boy. Real simple." Cherry said.

"Yeah, if he gets killed or somethin, you just bury him. No sweat." Marcia said.

"You dig ok baby. Want a chew?" Two-bit asked.

"Oh c'mon two-bit." I said at his attempt to win over a lady.

"C'mon help yourself, it'll put hair on your chest." Two said. Marcia was laughing and Cherry looked disgusted.

"Ponyboy come with me and get some cokes and some popcorn?" Cherry said.

"Sure." Ponyboy said getting up. "Y'all want any?"

"I do." Marcia said.

"Yeah me too, get Johnny and Devyn some too, I'm buying." Two said getting out money. When Cherry and Pony left I watched them a little. I would say I was jealous, but I don't know. Ponyboy obviously had a little liking for Cherry, and well she blew me out of the water when it came to looks.

"Hey kid how are they treatin ya?" Two-bit asked snapping me out of my thought.

"Oh, it's going alright." I said.

"That's good." He said. I looked back to the screen to watch the cheesy movie.

"So you're from the south side huh?" Two-bit asked.

"Yes." Marcia said sipping her drink.

"It must be a nice neighborhood." Two said.

"It is. I like it." Marcia said.

"Do you?" He said.

"Mm-hm." She responded.

"Yeah I'm... from the other side of town." Two said. Before anything else was said Pony and Cherry were back. Ponyboy handed me my popcorn and our hands accidentally brushed. Somethin so little gave me so much butterflies. Man do I really like this guy? I haven't liked anyone in a long time. Is some boy from Tulsa really gonna change that for me?

We were walking home after the movie now. Two-bit convinced Marcia and Cherry to let us bring them home and give them a ride since we weren't too far away. I didn't really care for the idea but oh well. I was walking beside Johnny since Two was with Marcia, and Ponyboy was with Cherry. Its weird, the one guy I wanna talk to I've said the littlest to. I've talk to Johnny more than him. Pony and Cherry stopped and so did me and Johnny.

"As much as you talk about Soda I feel like I know him. What about Darry. Is he wild and reckless like Soda. Or dreamy like you?" I heard Cherry say.

"He ain't like Soda and he sure ain't like me." Ponyboy said. Somethin changed in his voice. "He can't stand me. Bet he wishes he could in some boys home. Soda won't let him."

"What are you talkin about ponyboy?" Two said.

"C'mon you all get along fine." Johnny said.

"No we don't. You just shut your trap Johnny Cade cause it ain't like you're wanted at home either." Ponyboy said. Where'd that come from.

"You shut your mouth kid." Two-bit said hitting the side of Pony's head.

"I'm sorry. I just got a little mad." Pony apologized.

"It's alright. Don't worry about it." Johnny said.

"We couldn't get along without you so just hush up." Two-bit said. I noticed a car coming our way but still followed the guys.

"Marcia!" Cherry said worried.
"Look who's coming."

"What are we gonna do?" Marcia said. I recognized the car as the one that had their boyfriends in it earlier.

"Just act normal. Just keep calm." Cherry said.

"Who are these clowns?" Two-bit asked as the guys began getting out of the car...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 4.5K 64
his eyes are a little swollen. he has flushed them with water after a night of crying and thinks no one will notice. but she, like the rest of the wo...
195K 3K 21
Brianna is a teenager from Tulsa, Oklahoma in 2017. Her best friend is dreaming of cracking time travel. When one day it actually works, Bri runs int...
21.2K 180 10
y/n matthews has always liked pony, ever since they met. what happens during winter break? will her and pony start dating? - all characters except fo...
59.4K 889 38
The black sheep of the Curtis family, Sadie Curtis. Also recognized as the only daughter of the two lovers. Her brothers, Darrel, Sodapop and Ponyboy...