a second time // yandere dsmp...

由 food_truck22

" if we have souls, they're made of the love we share... undimmed by time, unbound by death. " karl went so f... 更多

INTRO // PLEASE READ!
PROLOGUE: PARALLEL UNIVERSE
CHAPTER I: HOROMETRY
CHAPTER II: QUANTUM MECHANICS
CHAPTER III: TIME DILATION
CHAPTER IV: EXCURSION
CHAPTER V: SPACETIME
CHAPTER VI: ANACHRONISM
CHAPTER VII: CHRONOGRAPH
CHAPTER VIII: SIMULTANEITY
CHAPTER IX: SPECIAL RELATIVITY
CHAPTER X: ETERNALISM
CHAPTER XI: PRESENTISM
CHAPTER XII: ITINERARY
CHAPTER XIII: CAUSALITY
CHAPTER XIV: WANDERLUST
CHAPTER XV: INTERIM
CHAPTER XVI: EPHEMERA
CHAPTER XVII: GRANDFATHER PARADOX
CHAPTER XVIII: TIMEWAVE THEORY
CHAPTER XIX: TIMIST
CHAPTER XX: FUTURITY
CHAPTER XXI: TIME MACHINE
CHAPTER XXII: ASTROPHYSICS
CHAPTER XXIII: PASTNESS
CHAPTER XXIV: UNTIME
CHAPTER XXV: CONCURRENT
CHAPTER XXVI: SOLAR APEX
CHAPTER XXVIII: TRANSIENT
CHAPTER XXIX: WORMHOLE
CHAPTER XXX: TIMEOUS
CHAPTER XXXI: ETERNITY
CHAPTER XXXII: TACHYON
CHAPTER XXXIII: CIRCUMNAVIGATION
CHAPTER XXXIV: CHRONOLOGY PROTECTION CONJECTURE
CHAPTER XXXV: PEREGRINATION
EPILOGUE: THE FINAL TIMELINE
FINAL RELATIONSHIP METER.
LAST A/N.: UPDATES
// THIRD BOOK OUT NOW!!!
EXTRA PLAYLIST.
*BONUS CHAPTERS NOW AVAILABLE*
AFTER PASTNESS: TOMMY
BEFORE PEREGRINATION: KARL
AFTER EPILOGUE: KNIGHT'S UNION
BEFORE SOLAR APEX: THE THREE OF US AGAINST THE WORLD
THE PRESENT I: KINOKO KINGDOM
THE PRESENT II: LAS NEVADAS
THE PRESENT III: DREAMXD
THE PRESENT IV: CHARLIE
THE PRESENT V: METAMORPHOSIS

CHAPTER XXVII: ARROW OF TIME

834 32 14
由 food_truck22

ar·row of time
/ˈerō/  /əv/  /tīm/
the arrow of time, also called time's arrow, is the concept positing the "one-way direction" or "asymmetry" of time. within this model, there are three main arrows of time that explain how time works and evolves: a psychological arrow (underpinning our memories of the past and how we imagine the future), a thermodynamic arrow (the direction in which entropy increases), and a cosmological arrow (the direction in which the size of the universe increases).

GUIDE TO THE ARROW OF TIME
- the arrow of time gives travelers a basic model and understanding of how a timeline is formed in the universe, and how time conducts itself in that timeline.
- although time is known to travel in one direction, it's been proven that time travelers are able to travel in virtually all directions plausible (hint hint: this is a time traveling guide).

key
- trigger warnings!: kidnapping, slight gore/injury infliction, obsessive behavior, slight sadism, drug usage, blood.
- there's also a mention of starving oneself in the lyrics of the chapter soundtrack. i don't necessarily know if that's a certain trigger to be listed but just a warning if that type of thing sounds off-putting to read.

LOCATION UNKNOWN.

AS Y/N OPENED their eyelids to a very unfamiliar site to which they'd soon realize is actually the complete opposite, they got frightened as they looked forward and saw the simplistic, white smiley mask staring back at them.

you staggered backwards so hard that your chair started to lean back, expecting your back to fall over and hit the ground. however, you felt the chair being caught, slowly reeling yourself forward and back to a regular seated position.

you opened your eyes to be met with dream, eyes darting around to see yourself restrained back in the room where he previously kidnapped you. you thought back to all the cuts and deep lesions he left within your legs, making your stomach immediately turn. you hated seeing this room again.

"hey princess. does this look familiar to you?" dream spoke, greeting you as he grandly gestured towards the devoid room enclosing the two of you. he began to clap his hands. "i'm sorry to scare you. you just looked so peaceful when you slept. i wanted to wait until you were awake for your punishment." he chuckled a bit in a maniacal tone, making you shiver.

"w-what are you gonna do to me?" you sputtered out, throat dry out of dehydration and nervousness. for some reason, the whole grounding yourself thing wasn't getting to you straight away. while you were being chased earlier, you knew that techno and karl were following along. but being back in this moment where it felt like a sick nightmare reminded you of the worst part of your stay in manberg, and having to experience being a missing person.

just that thought alone left you feeling fearful, completely terrified that you would be in this situation again. and here you are, faced with dream, the psycho fueled by pure sadism, and you knew he was waiting for you. those were the only thoughts that were able to jab and nit pick at your brain, making your senses and pain receptors feel heightened.

you had prominent terror in your glossy eyes, making dream bore his eyes into your face with such admiration. before he could answer your question, he started stroking your cheek with his thumb, hearing his heavy breathing from underneath his mask.

"you look so adorable.. i can't help it. i was gonna give you a good punishment for leaving me that last time. i don't know who helped you.." as he went on, dream took out the same pocket knife he used on you last time, the blade blaring underneath the light.

"but you aren't supposed to leave here. that's the rules, princess. it looks like you didn't learn." he said sternly, slowly directing the knife right at your cheekbone while he tightly held your jaw still in his other hand that he was previously using to caress your other cheek.

right as he was about to leave a cut on your cheek, your heart pumping and voice squeaking out as a whimper once you felt the piercing indent of the blade about to dig into the skin of your face, the steel door in the back broke open off its hinges.

without wasting a second, dream got shot in the side of the chest with a black-tipped arrow. dream obviously didn't have enough time to respond, only being able to turn and glance at the door before seeing techno with his boar skull mask on.

techno and karl ran into the room, karl gripping on his thermal goggles while techno had his weapon aimed down at a whimpering dream, casually reloading the crossbow. "it's your end, dream. now it's time to back away from them." techno seethed, growling slightly as he started to take out a syringe and shot dream with another weakening arrow, making dream let out a scream and become incapacitated.

techno then crouched down to reach him, injecting the syringe of sleeping drugs into dream's neck. the only thing that was audible was dream groaning and hyperventilating before he passed out, his breathing going to a slow, and his body movement halting.

karl and techno then looked at you, quickly going over to you and beginning to get you out of your restraints. karl took out a switch blade that techno gave him, desperately attempting to cut at the ropes with shaky hands. techno stopped the brunette, making karl look up at him.

"i got them. just call ranboo and let him know to get the authorities here." techno explained, putting his crossbow away and taking out his sharper switch blade. karl nodded and glanced at you before inching away, going on his communicator.

techno cut off the restraints and helped you out of the chair, placing your body gently on the floor and in his arms. you looked at him in awe, grateful he broke in before dream could've done any damage. "thank you." you whispered out, feeling slightly exhausted like you did in the previous kidnapping.

"no problem." techno said as he frantically took out a med kit, opening it and immediately tending to the small gash on your head from being knocked out earlier. he started cleaning up the blood from your hair as carefully as possible, trying not to make you wince from the slightly cold and alcoholic-like compress.

"yes i'll send you the cords right now! just get the authorities alright? y/n's safe." karl said into his communicator, eventually bidding a quick goodbye and hanging up, pressing the button that sends his cords out to ranboo.

once he was finished, he put his communicator away and jogged over to you, sitting next to you on the floor and holding your hand. "are you okay? how are you feeling?" karl asked at a fast pace, a bit of panic prominent in his tone. you chuckled at him.

"i'm okay now, karl." you said smiling, your eyes also trailing up to techno so you could give him a smile as well. karl's heart beat started to slow down, shoulders dropping in relief. he was glad to see techno's plan paying off, especially on the first try. at least karl didn't have to use his powers this time around.

his gaze went over towards dream, seeing the sadist unconscious, laying on the floor with two arrows protruding from his body. then he looked back at your face, paying attention to you. that's when his eyes trailed up to your hair while watching techno tend to your wound. his eyes widened in realization.

"wait, tech!" karl said, making techno stop what he was doing and look at karl with a quirked eyebrow. "what?" techno asked. karl's hand reached over ever so gently to pull back some strands of hair, revealing the small hair clip placed in your hair.

his fingers grazed the clip. "can i keep this for now?" karl asked softly. techno nodded. he watched as karl leaned over closer to you and carefully took the hair clip out, storing it securely in his pocket.

techno nodded at him, continuing on using his medical stuff on your head. it was a matter of time before the authorities would come in and retrieve dream.

I'M GLAD THIS PLAN WAS SUCCESSFUL.
TECHNO IS A GOOD LEADER.

CHAPTER SOUNDTRACK.
カルトボーイ (CULTBOI) - MOM.
this song definitely gives off yandere vibes and the lyrics just talk about a person obsessing over someone, which is exactly what dream is doing with y/n. also sound wise i think it's cool how there's some police sirens in the instrumentals so that can represent dream getting caught.

PREVIEW LYRICS.
君の笑顔 鳥肌が止まらないよ
こんなはずじゃなかったのに
こんなはずじゃなかったのに
頭ばかり冴えてく
何も食べないでも満足
食べないでも満足
一日はまだまだ続く
get high すべて自分のため
美しいあなたのため
嗅ぎとる死の匂い
青ざめる ドキドキ
初恋のときめき
みたいな胸騒ぎ

ENGLISH TRANSLATION.
Your smile I can't stop getting goosebumps
It shouldn't be like this
Only the head is clear
I'm satisfied even if I don't eat anything
Satisfied without eating
The day continues
get high all for myself
Beautiful for you
The smell of death
Pale pounding
First love crush
Such a fuss.

——- ——- ——-

A/N.
WHEN AUTHOR SPEAKS.
curious onlookers may ask.. "karl, why tf are you keeping y/n's hair clip??? that's sus🤔" there is a reason, and it shall be revealed in one of the last chapters coming soon. you're welcome.

w.c.: 1.6k+

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

65.7K 1.5K 33
this is my first story,So I'm sorry if updates come slow or there are any grammar mistakes :) (I'll probably edit the chapter if there is any big on...
813 31 10
The king looked at me with hatred... Then his eyes softened I didn't understand why... "Why do I feel this way for you?" he had asked. "What?" I had...
50.4K 2.3K 35
Dream had always been scared of water, mainly due to trauma as a child. However, one day, his best friend Sapnap tries to get Dream out of his comfor...
281K 9.9K 45
Years after [Y/N] has stepped into her new home, it seems like she haves to leave again. On her way to protect her home, she meets a lot new people...