CHAPTER VIII: SIMULTANEITY

si•mul•ta•ne•i•ty
\ ˌsī- məl- tə- ˈnē- ə- tē \
the relation between two events assumed to be happening at the same time in a frame of reference.

GUIDE TO SIMULTANEITY
- simultaneity is an easy concept to grasp. however, it can come in handy in situations where events have to be timed correctly.
- simultaneity is achieved through understanding spacetime and time dilation.

key
- trigger warnings!: mentions of blood, slight gore/getting beaten, murder, sadism, and obsessiveness (uhhh this might just be the record for the longest trigger warning list idk).

key- trigger warnings!: mentions of blood, slight gore/getting beaten, murder, sadism, and obsessiveness (uhhh this might just be the record for the longest trigger warning list idk)

FORESTS OF UNKNOWN.

USING HIS HEIGHTENED HEARING, it didn't take long for techno to locate y/n's voice, his ear twitching towards their direction. he took no time bolting down the hallway, seeing a steel door cracked open. he needed to get you to safety. this time, away from wilbur.

within a matter of seconds, he busted through the open door, seeing you bloodied up and tied against a chair. his eyes widened, a flash of red seen in his iris, signaling anger towards dream. it took no time for him to cut your restraints, letting you out. he decided to carry you bridal style, running with you in his arms towards the exit.

soon enough, you got outside in the forests, feeling the cool night air grazing your skin. you were finally free. before you could attempt to recognize the area around you, you felt yourself starting to pass out, taking slightly heavier breaths as your eyes rolled back.

techno looked down and came to a halt, gently bringing your head up so he could look at you closely. he saw you struggling to stay conscious, making him feel extremely worried. he looked down and saw the amount of blood coming out of your wounds, prompting him to kneel down on the ground, laying you comfortably in his lap.

he quickly took out some bandages, using the inside of his cloak to wipe off the blood temporarily. he calmed down his shaking hands, trying his best to wrap the bandages around your injuries carefully.

once techno finished with his medical work, he looked down at your sleeping face, his eyes becoming unnoticeably glossy in the darkness of the night. "it will be okay, darling. i promise i'll protect you." he planted a gentle kiss to your forehead, stroking back your hair out of your face before picking you back up in his arms.

he continued to tread the forests, carrying you bridal style towards his cottage, a wave of protectiveness washing over himself. every once in a while, he would look over towards your face, making sure you were okay.

——-                       ——-                       ——-

THE TRIO HURRIEDLY EVACUATED from pogtopia's base, karl and quackity trying their best to hold an injured fundy between them, all of them dragging their feet in synchrony.