My prince (jungkook ff)

Von jeonisu

She is his every thing . She is the one who showed him life. She is the one who made him feel the things that... Mehr

♡ Chapter 1 ♡
♡ Chapter 2 ♡
♡ Chapter 3 ♡
♡ Chapter 4 ♡
♡ Chapter 5 ♡
♡ Chapter 6 ♡
♡ Chapter 7 ♡
♡ Chapter 8 ♡
♡ Chapter 10 ♡
♡ Chapter 11 ♡
♡ Chapter 12 ♡
♡ Chapter 13 ♡
♡ Chapter 14 ♡
♡ Chapter 15 ♡
♡ Chapter 16 ♡
♡ Chapter 17 ♡
♡ Chapter 18 ♡
♡ Chapter 19 ♡
♡ Chapter 20 ♡
♡ Chapter 21 ♡
♡ Chapter 22 ♡
♡ Chapter 23 ♡
♡ Chapter 24 ♡
♡ Chapter 25 ♡
♡ Chapter 26 ♡
♡ Chapter 27 ♡
♡ Chapter 28 ♡
♡ Chapter 29 ♡
♡ Chapter 30 ♡
♡ Chapter 31 ♡
♡ Chapter 32 ♡
♡ Chapter 33 ♡
♡ Chapter 34 ♡
♡ Chapter 35 ♡
♡ Chapter 36 ♡
♡ Chapter 37 ♡
♡ Chapter 38 ♡
♡ Chapter 39 ♡
♡ Chapter 40 ♡
♡ Chapter 41♡
♡ Chapter 42 ♡
♡ Chapter 43 ♡
♡ Chapter 44 ♡
♡ Chapter 45 ♡
♡ Chapter 46 ♡
♡ Chapter 47 ♡
♡ Chapter 48 ♡
♡ Chapter 49 ♡
♡ Chapter 50♡
Thank you

♡ Chapter 9 ♡

23.9K 853 142
Von jeonisu

"So what are we going to do today?" asked Princess y/n.
Prince Jungkook went to his table and found a small note book; he wrote something on it and brought it near the princess, who took it and read it carefully.

"What about riding horses?"

Prince Jungkook looked at the princess and smiled at her.
"That's a great idea; let's do it. Before riding horses, I have to change my clothes," said the princess. Princess y/n gave the book back to the prince and prince jungkook placed it on his pocket then prince jungkook nod his head while looking at her. "Then I will meet you at the stables, is that ok?" She asked. Prince Jungkook smiled at her and nodded his head as they both walked towards the princess's room. Princess y/n went inside her room, and Prince Jungkook went to the stables.
After that, Princess y/n changed her clothes.

And went to the stable.
General wang saw her and talked to her "princess y/n are you going to ride horses ."

"Yes Jackson, this is going to be fun."she said with a cute grin in her face.
General Wang smiled at her and said, "Yes, ,but princess, you can't go alone."
"I am not going alone; I am going with Prince Jungkook." Princess answered.
"Ah, ok, let's go," said the general.
"Hold on, where are you going?" asked the princess with a questionable look. "I am coming with you, isn't that obvious?" He replied.
"Fine, then let's go hurry up," said the princess.
"Someone can't wait to see her fiance." General Wang said while wiggling his eyebrows, teasing the princess. Princess hit his shoulder and walked away.
"Wait for me," said General Jackson while running behind the princess.

They both arrived at the stables.

Princess y/n saw Prince Jungkook standing near a giant black horse.

Then the horse moved to the other side of his stable. She ran towards the horse.

General Taehuyng was there checking his horse.

He saw Princess y/n running towards the horse, and he shouted at her, "PRINCESS Y/N, DON'T GO THERE, IT WILL HURT YOU."
Prince Jungkook started to panic. He tried to catch her but failed. General Wang was also running behind her while shouting for her to stop.
But she never listened and hugged the horse. The whole stable went silent. The horse, who has never let anyone touch him except prince Jungkook, is allowing the princess to hug him.

All the people were shocked once this horse broke two people's legs who tried to touch him. The last one who entered its stable was almost dead. But now it is cuddling with the princess.
"Who is she? Is she even a human?" General Taehyung thought . "Even my horse loves her," thought Prince Jungkook. He laid on the door frame of the stable while folding his hands, with a proud grin on his face.
"Awwwwww, who is the good boy?" The princess cooed at the horse. She looked at the horse carefully, saw the name tag, and said, "Forest is it."
"Look at his muscles, awwwww, how are you, Forest?" She asked as she rubbed his neck and gazed at the horse, which was making happy noises.
"What a handsome horse, just like his owner." Princess said and looked at prince jungkook with a smiled. "Look Jungkook, he is so cute. Did you hear that sound? Someone is so happy." She cooed at Forest again.
"You should have seen him when he is angry," said General Taehyung while coming near Forest's stable. Then Forest hissed at him with anger.
"You saw that princess. He never let anyone touch or come near him other than Prince Jungkook. But he let you, which means he trusts you. He was going to break my leg when I walked past him yesterday." General Taehyung told her.
Princess y/n turned to the horse and started talking " Are you getting so much angry. You love me right. You can trust me, I promise." she said.
"And could you please introduce yourself?" Princess y/n pointed at the general and asked politely.
"Oh, sorry, princess y/n. I am General Taehyung. One of Prince Jungkook's official bodyguards." He introduced himself.
"Oh, nice to meet you, General Taehyung." She said this while smiling at him. And she turned to General Wang and asked, " Jackson, can you please bring my horse?"
"Yes, your highness," he said as he bowed and walked away.
"You are amazing princess" another familiar voice was heard. "Hello, General Namjoon," Princess Y/N said with a smile. He was walking with another man. He was so handsome. "Princess Y/N, this is General Kim Seokjin, our elder brother; we are kim brothers," General Namjoon explained.

"We are Prince Jungkook's official bodyguards."
"Hello, nice to meet you too, General Seokjin." Princess y/n smiled at him.
"We were looking at you from far away; it was really shocking that this horse let you touch him. It was amazing," said General Seokjin.
"I said the same thing," said General Taehyung.
Then General Wang came with a white horse. Its fur was just like snow; it raised her neck with pride.

"Meet my horse, Snowflake. She is a little bit shy, but she will be ok with the time." said Princess y/n.

Then the horse sniffed Prince Jungkook's hand, telling him to rub her neck. "Ohh, she likes you already." Princess y/n smiled at Prince Jungkook. Prince Jungkook returned a smile and rubbed Snowflake's neck.
"So let's go, I can't wait; let's have a race today; me and my thunder are going to win," said General Taehyung while running towards his horse.
Prince Jungkook raised his eyebrow while giving a look that said, "You wish." They all jumped on their horses, but then General Seokjin said, "I'll just watch you all riding horses. Daisy is not in the mood today."

Then all of them started riding their horses to the outside from the stable.

While General Seokjin and General Jackson followed them.

Others were riding their horses while laughing and talking to each other; they felt like flying.
And they had several races ,prince Jungkook and Forest won all of them. General Taehyung shouted or pouted like a child whenever he lost a race. Prince Jungkook was so proud, and he was making funny faces at Taehyung. Princess y/n was laughing hard at General Taehyung and Prince Jungkook's behavior while thinking that their friendship was amazing. General Namjoon was silent and watchful.

General Seokjin and Jackson had their own talk, ,sometimes they laughed at their own jokes.

After riding horses, General Jackson left because he had to check on the people who came from the kingdom of Seoul. General Seokjin was complaining that he was hungry the whole time, so General Namjoon left with him after giving his horse to General Taehyung. Then General Taehyung also went to treat their horses.
Prince Jungkook and Princess y/n let their horses run freely in the grass land while they were sitting under a tree. Prince Jungkook was laying his head on y/n's shoulder. They both watched their horses play with each other.
"They look so happy, aren't they." said Princess y/n. She felt Jungkook nod his head against her shoulder. "It was fun today; are you happy?" asked the princess again. Prince Jungkook took her hand and interlocked it with his. Then she felt him nod again. "They look like a cute couple," princess y/n said while giggling and pointing at the horses.

There was a comfortable silence between the prince jungkook and princess y/n.They felt so happy and safe in each other's embrace.

It's the end of the day, but it will be a new beginning for the both of them.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.9K 308 36
•If it's not you it's not anyone• He has waited for you since so long and now after he has the chance to be with you, he will make sure that he gets...
1.7M 40.4K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...
324K 4.2K 52
Warning: MOSTLY DIRTY QUESTIONS! For all the dirty minded people out there, this one's for you, but don't say I didn't warn ya...
45.9K 1.2K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...