๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐‡

By pradabarb

lol just read๐Ÿค. More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.

21.

8.6K 329 48
By pradabarb

★ 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍 ★
ғᴇʙᴜʀᴀʀʏ 13ᴛʜ

     liked by realrawdestiny, sunnywdachanceofd,   niabiaa, mikeyamir, and 358 others.

@prettiniriah : d♥︎ll.
     @mikeyamir : she took dese wen I left🙄
       @mikeyamir : best🥰🤞🏾
        @niaabiaa : her posting back2back ok😻
        @z.ion : Sissssss come thru den😘😍😍
        @headhunchodon : 😍 tm
         @dadondee : 😍
         @hardbodynunu : Her >>
                                150 comments

      liked by kshiday, cocash, killatee, vondamenace, niyahh2uu, 901.kay and 100,211 others.

luvenchanting : Big Chant on my shit so ima pop it 🥰

@user1011 : 😍😍😍😍
@pytt.ty : BIG CHANT😍
@toniiiwoniii : 🤤💞
                       @nyny.y : wife 😻
                       @rawasssiah : 🥰🙄 mine
                      50,172 comments

liked by unseenversionofniyah, afterhourswdanii, kamiyahswhorehouse, ilikebbc, and 21 others

@spamwkvi : Rs💯 no luv lost doe🖤

@giveonwife : realest shi u Eva posted
@slut4kentrell : Dis ho a snake yall 🤣
@pndkiaa : 💯
8 comments

liked by laiibaee, vibeswmara, rereplayhouse, shesoboujee, biglipahhhoery, and 44 others

@shesooblakee : me when my mama catches me somewhere that I ain't supposed to be 🤣 :

                 ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴅɪsᴀʙʟᴇᴅ

" used to be me." I laughed to myself, I swiped out the Instagram app and locked my phone sitting it on my lap.

looking to the right, I see jay shutting the door of his medium sized home.

I hit the unlock button, and stared at him until he got to the car door.

" something on my face? " he asked as he slid in the car being extra careful not to crease his fresh new af1's. " cause you staring mighty hard."

" naw." I said pulling off and turning up the radio a little bit.

he nodded in response, looking out the front shield.

" so you meet nirah today." I said not taking my eyes away from the road; silence had fell between us and I hated that shit, it made me feel uncomfortable.

" I already met her nigga." he said laughing." she played basketball with us."

" aw shit yea." I said snapping my hand and pointing." my memory horrible as hell."

𝐏𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐑𝐎𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆

I looked over at jay and he sat up straight, he was about to rap this muthafucka word for word without messing up.

" go'n boy."

" weight of the world on my shoulders and you feeling all on, you got it my nigga just hold on." he rapped.

" thug life ain't dead, ima be this way til they kill me, til then ima make these niggas feel me."

" shidd we can't relate to that part we some athletes." jay said glancing out his window then to me.

" true." I said nodding my head in agreement. I feel bad for dudes who had to run the streets to make money and provide for their family, and it sad seeing my friends like that.

ty'mere wanted to be a football player, but that was gone take too much time and his family was struggling bad too, all my friends deserve better.

" ima ball all season, for last season." jay mumbled.

I turned down the radio and FaceTimed tymere so he can come outside his house.

" what's the word."

" come out bitch, I'm finna pull up." I said making a sharp right.

" alright." he said before clicking the X button.

I pulled up in the steep driveway of tymere's baby blue home.

me and nirah decided to go; go-karting today and we decided to bring jay and tymere along.

" aw wassup jay." tymere said as he got in the backseat.

" wassup mere." he said turning around to dap him up.

" you niggas kno' how to drive a go-kart right?"

" shiddd."

" aw hell nah I'm staying far away from you dude." tymere said shaking his head.

" on me." I said laughing as I backed out the steep driveway." don't think we playing bumpa cars either tymere."

" I'm not." he said throwing his hands up in defense." but if one of y'all get in my way yall ain't safe."

                                       3:01 ᴘᴍ

" you sure them shoes go-karting material?" I asked looking down at the turquoise sandals nirah had on exposing her white toes.

" yep." she said nodding her head giving me a tight lipped smile.

" let her be her."

" thank you jay." nirah said turning around to look at jay in the backseat."  let me be me."

" nah nah." I said shaking my head and my hand." this don't include you jay nigga."

                             ★ 𝐉𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 ★

I sat back in the black seats of nirah's Kia Sorento; lost deep in the swarm of thoughts in my head.

one of the traits that I was gifted, I can read people energy I know when someone is pure and when someone is full of evil, and nirah was one of the girls whose energy is truly pure.

she's one of the woman that you wanna start a family with, she one of them woman who would always have you through your tough times and be by your side on them dark days.

a ride or die woman.

                                       3:41 ᴘᴍ

perspiration began forming on my forehead from standing in the bright, hot sun for 10 minutes waiting for our turn to get our go-karts.

" shid im already black I'm finna be a burnt cookie if they don't come the fuck on." tymere complained wiping sweat off his forehead with his backhand.

" you ah be alright." mikey said patting mere's shoulder.

" you'll be alright." mere mocked scrunching his face up.

my eyes scanned the karts zooming around the race track, they were on their last round.

" it's hot den a bitch." mikey now complaining.

" would you look how the turn tables."

" i don't think you said that right." I mumbled scratching my head.

" would you niggas shut up." nirah said turning back and mugging them." we finna get in the go-karts now damn."

" right we just waiting on them two slow ass folks." I said pointing to the two go-karts go around the track on their way back to the start.

" finally."

" alright come on yall." nirah said as the worker opened the gate for 20 people to enter.

we all got the supercharged go-karts, so this was finna be a real contest.

I followed the worker's finger as he pointed to which go-kart I was getting; stretching before stepping in the small vehicle.

I slid my phone deep into my front pocket, and put my seatbelt on.

the worker's eyes danced around the go-kart track to make sure everything was in order and nothing was out of place.

" push the go button but keep your foot on the brake!"

I licked my lips as excitement peaked through my body; it's been awhile since I had did shit like this, I've been too busy focusing on this basketball shit i ain't really have time to have fun foreal.

I pushed the big green " GO " button keeping my right foot on the brake, I wiped my sweaty palms on my shorts gripping the leather steering wheel.

I peaked over at nirah, mikey, and mere I could tell that they were excited too, but for some reason I noticed mikey couldn't keep his eyes off nirah.

" GO!"

I instantly took my foot off the brake and put it on the gas pedal, I wanted to stay farthest away from mere because he likes to play around and damnear would knock somebody of the track.

the track had twist and turns, and one thing about me I ain't that good of a driver so that's just my fucking luck.

scanning the tracks ahead of me I noticed I had to make a sharp left; I slightly began turning the wheel left as I got closer to the turn.

my body instantly jerked left and I felt the right side of my go-kart go up and slam back down.

I looked up to see who caused this to happen and I see tymere looking back laughing with his tongue out; but the laughter didn't last too long because he lost control of the go-kart and ran smack dead into the tires that were surrounding the track.

" damnnnn."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 11K 50
~Season one ~ "When the rain hit the ground and the dirt turn to mud When the loyalty get real you treat yo homies like yo blood Stack yo cash up cu...
11.4K 155 39
[COMPLETED] ๐‹๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ณ๐จ ๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, a successful, rich, smart, boss for the number 1 top best hotel. King's Hotel is a luxurious hotel with amaz...
307K 8.1K 47
ษช ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข แด˜แด€ษชษด...๊œฐแดส€ ๊œฑแด สŸแดษดษข. ษช แด…แดษดแด‡ ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดแด‡ ษดแดœแดส™. ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แดแด€แด‹แด‡ ษชแด› ษดแด ส™แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€. ษช ษขษชแด แด‡ แดส สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด›แด แดกสœแดแด‡แด แด‡ส€. แด›สœแด‡ส แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ส ส€แดœษด...
607K 23.7K 48
naยทive /nฤซหˆฤ“v/ Learn to pronounce adjective (of a person or action) showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment. Fifteen year old naomi white...