Iron Man Izuku

By AnimeEagleScout

after drinking something from a "fortune teller" Izuku is transported into the Marvel universe as Tony Stark'... More

Iron Man comes home
Picking up the pieces
Back to School
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Prep Time
Ding Ding
Kings of Infinity
New...
Christmas Party
Beyond the Stars
Sparks Flying
Iron Someone to the Rescue
Daddy's so Proud
New Beginnings
Testing
Break down [sorry]
School Supplies
Hights Aliance
Moving In and On
First Day
A Shocking Discovery
Class in session
Iron Man vs Explosive Queen
Mr President
Media
USJ
USJ Part 2
Future Teasing [Not a Chapter]
Regrouping
Hard Work
Probing the stars
Tournament
tournament: part 2
please read my other shit
Interruption!
Future(?)
Hammered Ice Sickle
Looking for Normal
Repeating History
Intern Prep
Blood Trust
First Day of Training
The Chapter Before Stain
Stained Night
Nomu's in the Hosu
Nomu in Hosu part 2
Art [not a chapter]
Nomu in Hosu part 3
What?!
New Light Old Solutions
A Playboys Wisdom
Gods and Monsters
Welcome to Midgard
Building Hardlight Bridges
Relations
Beginning to Learn
Idea i had [not a chapter]
Introductions
Finals part 1
Finals Part 2
Olympus Starting to Notice
story ideas Please steal these ideas [Not a chapter]
Island
Don't Fist Android Girls
[Cut content chapter]
Really Anal about Science
Green Energy Convention
King of the Ring
Shock
Wattpad weirdness
Officially getting back into this story

Bringing Back Allies

8.4K 180 177
By AnimeEagleScout

It's time.

Sorry if this one seems weird but I just was on fire these past few chapters. New work schedule and my brain has reached that writing Ultra Instinct I get when starting stories. I have 2 more chapters already written but I don't want another "Welcome to Midgard." So please don't roast me on this.

If it sucks tell me straight up without sugar coating or Chilly Peppering it.

Enjoy

Park

Tokoyami and Shinso had finished yesterday and was asked to meet Izuku there. The park looked as new as the day it was built. Even the memorial benches were fixed.

"What do you think he's planning for us now?" Shinso asked. It had been a pain but she had started feeling better and hadn't had to be carried home after their exercise in the last 3 days. The sight of children happily playing on swings, being sad about wanting to leave a place she helped had put a feeling in her chest.

Was this...accomplishment?

"Hopefully some...thing..." A shadow was cast over them.

A winged figure had glided overhead before landing.

"Alright goth chick's you've officially passed the training." Izuku said.

"What is that?!" Dark Shadow shouted.

"This is the Falcon Repulsor Pack." Izuku said.

"You have a jetpack?!" Shinso shouted.

"Well technically no this is a repulsor not a jet. Repulsors are completely environmentally friendly with zero emissions." Izuku said.

"Why are you showing us this?"

Izuku took it off and handed it to Tokoyami.

"Wait...are you..." Tokoyami was speechless.

"I can't legally make you support gear but I am allowed to let you borrow this so-" Izuku smiled and said "With Hitosha Shinso as a witness to this agreement I Izuku Midoriya allow Fumikage Tokoyami to borrow my Repulsor Pack until the end of the Internships."

"I..." Tokoyami was frozen in place. "Why?"

"Cause I had this and didn't want it to collect dust in my storage." Izuku said.

Tokoyami reached out and took it.

"Wait is this why you were so focused on training us?" Shinso asked.

"Yep. But I also knew you two were the weakest in both classes." Izuku said "So I decided to help the goth chicks."

"Why are you calling me that?" Tokoyami asked.

"Cause you are a chick. A tiny, weak chick that needs to be taught to fly." Izuku said.

"I ain't not baby." Dark Shadow glared.

"Oh really little crow?"

"I'm a raven." Tokoyami said.

"Really? Then hit me." Izuku said arms behind his back and leaning forward.

Dark Shadow did and hissed in pain as it came in contact with the metal in Izuku's bones. "I am not a raven. I am a small pathetic crow." Dark Shadow says clutching his hand and laying on the ground.

"Take it from a cassowary. You need to work Smarter and Harder." Izuku said.

"So you got anything for me?" Shinso asked.

"Yes but not here." Izuku said as his suit had flown over "Time for your first flight baby bird."

Tokoyami gulped and Izuku wrapped an arm around Shinso. "Hang on."

She did and Izuku grabbed Tokoyami by the pack.

When they got outside the city Izuku had pulled up the remote piloting and threw Tokoyami like a paper airplane towards Stark Industries.

"AAAA!" Tokoyami screamed before he was adjusted to glide.

Stark Industries

Izuku had called Ojiro, Jirou, Denki and All Might over.

"You own this place?" Denki asked.

"Yep." Izuku said.

"Young Midoriya what did you call us here for?"

"Well I have a few things on wanted to offer you all." Izuku said as they entered a lab.

Floating in a tube of fluid was what looked like a spine.

"This is an artifical spinal cord." Izuku said "It uses platinum wires to ground a human body when exposed to electrical discharge."

Denki blinked but the rest of the group had realized what he was saying.

"This could solve your issue!" Ojiro said to Denki.

"Hu?"

"It could counter your quirks weakness." All Might said.

"Oh sweet!" Denki said.

"Well Unfortunately it has one flaw." Izuku said pulling up a picture on a projector.

"I can graft a titanium plate in your head with gold conductor lines." Izuku said.

[This but on the outside of the skull.]

"So...your saying I could use my quirk without hurting myself?" Denki asked.

"Yes but unfortunately there is a risk to the spinal implant." Izuku said "This is a first in history so there's a multitude of risk factors to this."

Denki looked to everyone. But when he got to All Might the retired number one put a hand to his own chest "Midoriya was the one to put me back together. I trust him but you should make this choice on your own."

Denki seemed to be hesitant. "I don't know man...I trust you but I'm not sure about letting you put a knife in my back. Literally."

"Does he need the spine implant?" Ojiro asked "What if you just put the skull plate?"

"Well that would achieve the brain protection however all the other perks of the spine wouldn't be available." Izuku said "The faster reaction time and electrical grounding. Plus I couldn't have Mei add support gear for you to connect to it directly."

"So if I get just this fera-thingy in my head it would protect my brain?" Denki asked.

"Yes." Izuku said.

"What would it take to do just that?"

"All I need to do is peel the skin off your skull and anchor the plates." Izuku said "I could get the entire thing done today and you could be up and walking around tomorrow."

"Are there any risks?" Denki asked.

"Dude I've done the bone graft on myself." Izuku said tapping his head.

"Well in that case give me the fera thing." Denki said excited.

"Is this legal?" Jirou asked.

"Well technically no but you can get it now or wait 6 months till it's officially 'legal' and risk something happening to you. This would when cleared save 1,000s of people with a similar quirk as yours from suffering."

"I'm game!" Denki said excited.

"Why did you call us here?" Ojiro asked.

"Well I wanted to offer something to you 4." Izuku said "Stark Industries is working on an improved method of the same bone augmentation I have but a much safer varient."

"Wait! Are you gonna give us metal bones?!" Shinso asked.

Izuku nodded.

"That is fucking metal as hell!" Jirou said.

"Why us though?" Ojiro asked.

"Well you guys are the perfect  candidates for the titanium." Izuku said "Tsu would be a good pick but weight to density is kinda important. And Kirishima's quirk gets in the way since he can effect his bones with it so he'd be at a very high risk to give this too."

"So what do we need to do?" Jirou asked.

"Just need to do a few scans and if you guys are cleared it we can get you up and walking around by the start of your Internships." Izuku said.

"Can you do a few more upgrades?" Jirou asked bouncing slightly and looking down at herself.

"Please?" Denki said folding his hands getting poked in the ear by Jirou.

"Jirou you look fine ok?" Izuku said.

"I'm fucking flat!" Jirou shouted.

"The word is 'petite'." Izuku said "plus you got a good waist. You won't gain anything from a boob job."

"Say the guy hanging around Yaomomo, Mei and that!" Jirou gestured to Shinso. "I call bullshit if you I'm just as good."

"Well you've got a beautiful face, those ear lobes are definitely a plus and since I've heard you sing..." Izuku leaned in "I could have a lot of fun with that throat."

Jirou entire face went red.

"Uh can we move on please?" Dark Shadow asked.

"Anyway who wants an upgrade?" Izuku asked.

"I." The group said.

They were lead to a different room and Izuku whispered to All Might. "The tungsten plates for you are ready."

"Thank you." All Might said.

Later

After everyone had gone through a brain scan and checked Izuku had cleared everyone except Jirou. "Hold on."

"Hey!" Jirou started but then a black fluid started leaking out her nose and eyes.

She slumped over and Izuku caught her.

After her head heated up and cooled she had regained consciousness. "What the-" Jirou felt something in her throat and was handed a trash can.

"What the fuck was that?!" Jirou shouted.

"You had a benign tumor on your Pituitary Gland." Izuku said "Luckily it hadn't grown enough to completely prevent you from maturing."

"Wait are you telling me I'm short cause I have brain cancer?!"

"Had. You had brain cancer." Izuku specified "you just puked up the tumor and the injection I gave you prevents you from getting it again."

Jirou just sat there jaw dropped. "You've cured cancer? Why isn't it in every hospital?"

"Cause if I release it before mass production I can't undercut the existing treatments. Medical quirks have pushed progress but they haven't adjusted prices. If a doctor can literally just touch you and repair a bone it will still cost the same if a quirkless surgeon did it the old fashioned way."

"So big pharma doesn't want a cheaper option." Jirou said "Figures."

"But don't worry I'll be releasing it commercially soon." Izuku said "But to answer your earlier question not exactly. Your mother's 5'8 and your dad's 4'11. So short isn't exactly unexpected."

"But could you perhaps-"

"No Jirou I can't make any drastic alterations. Not without multiple surgeries." Izuku said "The first part of the process could add maybe a few inches at most."

Jirou huffed as they exited the room where everyone, Minus All Might, were at.

"Ok everyone will lay on the tables and be given Anesthetic Gas and the Gene Therapy can begin." Izuku said.

Instead of the 3 days in a cocoon like extremis 2 the new procedure had targeted  injections. The areas would be given a temporary varient of extremis and injected with the nutrients instead of the body making its own.

It wasn't as much raw power as Extremis 2 but it would be much quicker and ensured the body wouldn't accidentally grow under the metal and- well let's just say it wouldn't be pretty.

"You guys ready?"

"Plus Ultra."

Later

Jirou had woken up after the injection and stood. She had felt different.

Jirou looked around at the others. "Wait...holy shit I'm taller!"

Ojiro was the one that had changed the least. Only gaining an inch making him 6'1. His body didn't seem so different. He was the most athletic out of all of us. [I know he's 5'6 in the show but he's an adult here.]

Denki was had gained 3 inches to 5'11. His body had definitely...improved. 'still a perv.' Jirou though looking around.

Tokoyami looked like a wound up spring. Definitely gaining mass but he wasn't as buff as Ojiro.

The other purple haired girl had bumped up 2 inches making her 5'4.

And Jirou had gone from 4'10 to a glorious 5'3! [Yes her cannon hight is 5'1 but I don't wanna make them all 6 feet. The augmentations aren't full blown Spartans and Shinso hight and weight are designed to be a ninja. Jirou is cause I like the Flat Punk Rock girls just as much as Big Titty Goth.] She had enthusiastically looked down and slouched. Her tits hadn't changed. Proportionally she was exactly the same as before.

"Holy shit I'm sexy!" Denki shouted.

After everyone was checked again Izuku confirmed the therapy worked so they could begin the titanium ossification catalyst.

"Originally my augmentation required basically weilding the plates to the bones and healing them into them." Izuku explained as they were sat down in a room and given a slide show. "The risks to the first method was high and only mitigated by the extremis in my body. This improved method is safer and will hold a much faster recovery time."

"Instead of the brute force method to active my skeleton this uses a catalyst to basically trick your bones into using a Coloidal Titanium similar to how strontium can take the place of calcium. rapidly strengthening your skeletons."

"So it won't choke our skeleton." Ojiro said getting looks "I passed biology I know blood is made in the bones."

"Yes your skeleton will have the complete functionality as before." Izuku said "I've also got a Cochlear Implant to prevent hearing damage."

"The implant automatically adjusts sounds to distinguish sources." Izuku said "A gunshot would sound the same as bubble wrap to you."

"I'll take 2!" Jirou exclaimed.

Few days later

Ojiro was walking through the halls. His body was just getting over the titanium injections. He felt like crap even with the pain killers but judging by the rate of healing Izuku's claim about beings ready for Internships was true.

The first round of injections from the Growth Hormones actually had him waking up feeling like a million bucks. The titanium bone injections were like his bones were being scattered like glass.

Ojiro had experienced the world through a new lens. Not that he got the eye implant yet but Jesus Christ was his hearing weird. He had expected being overloaded by the sounds when he got the implant like when you forget to turn your headphones down but no it was...calm. like scary calm. No ringing when quiet which he learned when he had meditated earlier.

He felt the extra weight for sure. Jesus he hadn't felt this bad since he was a white belt. How could Midoriya deal with an even heavier metal in him?

Ojiro was walking down for a snack when he had turned. "Toru?"

"Ojiro? You heard me?" Toru asked.

"Yeah I...I learned a few new mental tricks." Ojiro had been forbidden from revealing the surgery until Izuku could confirm there were no side effects.

"Wait is it like that thing in anime where they get like hyper focused on an enemy?" Toru asked.

"No it's more like I'm hearing things alot more." Ojiro said "It doesn't hurt my ears but loud noise don't cause me to flinch anymore."

"Cool." Toru said "Well I came down here for a snack. Wanna sit and talk?"

"Sure." Ojiro said smiling as he grabbed two cups. Two plastic cups.

"Are you ok?" Toru asked.

"I kinda went a little two hard with my workout today." Ojiro lied "And my body is paying for it."

"Oh let me get the milk." Toru said rushing over "Go sit on the couch."

After talking about random topics, laughing and just enjoying Koda cooking skills they had slowly moved on to other topics.

"What's it like being invisible?" Ojiro said.

"I used to hate it more then anything." Toru said.

Ojiro turned and looked at her wide eyed.

"I hated having to be naked to use it. I was always so scared if I got knocked unconscious I'd just end up dead." Toru said curling up "My body could just be laying somewhere during an emergency and no one would know. I fucking despised the people who even suggested I had nothing to be embarrassed about."

"Oh." Not really knowing what to say. "Do you wanna get it off your chest?"

"Well I almost fucking punched Momo the first day of training." Toru said "You know usually when a guy is staring at someone's chest and someone covers up? Well I can't do that and whenever I mention it people's fucking respond the same 'We can't see it' you ever see a painting that seems like it's staring into your soul? Picture that but multiple it by the entire world. And my damn clothes require people to stare at my chest! I don't want random dudes stairing at them!"

"You were definitely...*cough* flirty during our first trial." Ojiro coughed.

"Did it not cross your mind I was trying to flirt with a stud like you?!" Toru exclaimed before slamming her hands to her mouth.

Ojiro face went red and he could feel the heat coming from Toru. "I don't know what to do with this information."

"Responsed Mr Masahiro." Jarvis voice came from his implants.

"You're cute." Ojiro said awkwardly "Do we do anything with this?"

"Are you asking me out?"

"Wha-" "The answer is yes!" She cut him off and squeezed him.

"Uh so..." Ojiro started "I guess we're busy with the internships so..."

"Get over here." Toru grabbed his shirt and pulled him off.

"Hey why are we going to Yaoyorozu room?"

Toru banged on the door revealing a sleepy looking Momo. "It's the middle of the night."

"I need a pack of condoms and a stick of glow in the dark lipstick!" Toru exclaimed.

Momo just blinked and sighed "Let me get my phone."

With the requested items in hand they made it to Toru room.

Ojiro was thrown face first into the mattress and Toru climbed on him. "I got something for that pain."

Ojiro felt hands on his back applying pressure.

This was gonna be a fun night.

1B dorms

Shinso had sat in her room looking down at the thing she was 'Given' by Midoriya. Legally it was stolen with permission.

Shinso pulled out the remote and tapped the button expanding the cylinder the suit was contained in to the side of a phone booth she could enter and change in. It also had a keychain attachment.

She had been told not to use the suit until she was recovered and she definitely was but she had still felt scared to put on the suit again. She had worn it once right before her skeletons chrome job but she hadn't even recognized herself.

The woman looking in the mirror was not the one that entered UA planning to just take the Easy route in general studies.

Checking her phone she had to be in Aizawa's classroom in 10 minutes.

She looked at the briefcase before shaking her head. Something was stopping her from bringing it to her first day training under a real hero.

Setting it on her desk she dressed in her gym clothes, As instructed by Aizawa, and left.

It's official. Shinso is the new wasp and Tokoyami is the new Falcon.

Yes Izuku plans to offer everyone augmentations but the reason he picked Ojiro and Jirou is cause Tsu is getting a different Aug and he only had enough titanium for the 4 of them.

If you guys thing this chapter needs to be rewrite tell me but don't shit on it.

Rewrite: Yeah or Neigh?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.7K 13
katsuki gets hit with a neko quirk, and now he has to go about his life with ears and a tail. he thought it was going to be easy, but when he gets se...
29.8K 779 19
Izuku Midoriya was an Orphaned Baby Left on The Streets as The Avengers Decided to Adopt and Raise him which they did as Izuku grew up a Happy boy an...
37.3K 1K 31
Izuku Midoriya had never known his family he grew up lonely but one day as he is stealing he is found by the Hero Tony Stark who decides to take Izuk...
338K 5.3K 27
Izuku Yagi is an outcast who wanted nothing more than to be a hero against his sister and friends wishes, But when Izuku's life is almost ended by Ka...