CONΒ©E@LED | πŸ…ƒπŸ„°πŸ„΄πŸ„ΊπŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ„Ί πŸ„΅...

By Nivi8800

Taekook royal fantasy story. Where the Demon king is waiting to rule the whole world for years. At the same t... More

Author's Note:
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-1πŸ…
CHARACTERS INTRO
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-2πŸ…
Taekook butter era
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-3πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-4πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-5πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-6πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-7πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-8πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-10πŸ…
πŸŽ‰Thank you!🎊(not an update)
MAIN CHARACTERS INTRO
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘- 11πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-12πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-13πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-14πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-15πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-16πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-17πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-18πŸ…
πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-19πŸ…

πŸ‡πŸ…’πŸ…—πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘-9πŸ…

199 11 0
By Nivi8800

"ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ 'ᴄᴜᴢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ"

ON

IN PREVIOUS CHAPTER:

Yoona: hmm. I hope this will end soon and our sons and our kingdom will be safe and will end that demon king

Jaehan: *hugged Yoona* we will be safe honey, we will *sigh*

____________________________

Jaehan ordered the maids to send Hayun and Dongsuk to his chamber when they come. He and Yoona were in their chamber all the time. People of Jaeseol kingdom will be waiting outside the gate of the palace to see the Baby prince. It is a tradition of showing the baby to all the people so that they can bless and see the baby. But now the things are different, they are going to tell that the child is dead. They are preparing themselves for that once They see the Kim family. They planned that it will be the right time to move the princes from palace to the Kim residency because everyone's eyes will be on the king to see the baby.

Now they are waiting for Kim family. They sent Jin to his room so that he won't know with whom and where his brothers are going to live. After some times Hayun and Dongsuk came with a man and women and a small kid.

Dongsuk: Your highness, they are here. This is Kim Daehyun, his wife Kim Mina and their son Kim Namjoon.

Kim family bowed in front of the king and queen to respect them

Daehyun: Long live your majesty.

Jaehan: Hmm. Stand up. Did Dongsuk tell you everything?

Daehyun: Thank you majesty *They stood up* Yes highness they told us everything and

Jaehan: So, are you willing to help us? Take care of our sons as yours till they grow up?

Daehyun: Yes majesty, it's a great blessing to help the royal family. We will take care of your sons.

Jaehan came near to Daehyun and hugged him. The Daehyun and mina were in shock seeing the king hugging a normal citizen like him. Yoona and the Min family felt very happy.

Jaehan: thank you so much. You will be given the position of royal doctor and work for the palace too.

Daehyun bowed down on his knees with mina and Namjoon. Poor baby Namjoon doesn't know how to bow down so he laid on the floor on his stomach in sleeping position. Everyone saw that and cooed at the baby. Yoona came and pick him up in her arms. Daehyun and mina was very happy to see that. They didn't expect their son to be carried by the Queen herself. They have never in their life imagined the things that are happening now.

Jaehan: Stand up. Don't need to bow down.

Yoona: Aigoo, you don't need to bow down baby.

Namjoon: nodded cutely

Jaehan: Let me show our sons to you. Yoona get Tae and Jimin here.

(AN: To let you know the room is separated into two the inner and the outer. The outer part has chairs like a living room and the inner part has bed and personal things of king and queen since it's their shared chamber. Normally no one is allowed into these chambers other than the persons they have permission from the king. But the ladies of their family like Hayun and Haana will visit outer chamber to speak with Yoona and the personal maids of king and queen are allowed to give them foods and etc. But now these things should be done in secret so they allowed the Kim family into the chamber)

Yoona went to inner chamber and came with Tae in her hands while Jimin following her like puppy. Jimin came to the room and was shy because of new peoples. Jaehan saw it and went to Jimin and picked him up. Jimin buried his face in the crook of his appa's neck.

Hayun: Is Baby Jimin shy because of new peoples? Baby look at me. *Jimin didn't move*

Jaehan: Jimin-ah look baby. Look at appa. *He pushed jimin out of his neck*
Jimin: *whined* Appa~~~

Yoona: Don't you remember baby that we have to start the game?

Jimin: Yesh Eomma. Jiminie rewembwer. *excited*

Jaehan: hahaha okay see here. He is your new appa, Eomma and new hyung.

Jimin saw Namjoon standing near his Eomma hugging her legs. Jimin wiggled in Jaehan's hands to come down. So, Jaehan kept Jimin on the floor. Jimin went to Namjoon pulled his hands.

Jimin: Hyung, will you pway with Jiminie lwike Jin Hyung?

Namjoon nodded his head. Jimin hugged him and said "yeyyy" while jumping. Everybody was in aww looking at these kids. Jaehan looked at Yoona and Yoona looked at him and nodded her head. Jaehan again looked at the kids and sighed relief.

Jaehan: Daehyun this is Jimin, my second son and this is our 3rd prince Taehyung, and the one Jimin mentioned Jin is my elder son. He is not here, he is genius. If he sees you, he will find out his brothers. Okay we don't have lots of time. Dongsuk we will go and announce that the 3rd prince is born dead to all our people. You know our plan right. Make them reach home safely.

Dongsuk: Yes, your majesty. I will.

Jaehan: and another thing, both the sons have scars in their right arm. It is because they are princes. Don't allow anyone to see the scar, don't allow them alone. Be careful. Inform us immediately, if anything seems to be wrong.

Daehyun: Yes, your majesty. We will be careful.

Jaehan called Jimin who is playing with Namjoon and said that they are going to go now and assured him that he will see his Eomma, Appa and hyung once in a month. Then Jaehan went to Yoona who is now caressing Tae's cheeks and tearing up, both kissed Tae goodbye and Yoona gave Tae to Mina.

Yoona: Take care of my child.

Mina: don't worry. I will take care of him my queen.

Yoona nodded and kissed Tae and Jimin followed by Jaehan. With that both of them left the chamber and went out to announce the news to the people. Mina and Daehyun looked at Tae and smiled. They are now really happy to rise their three kids and will have a big family with lots of joy.

Jaehan and Yoona went to the palace gate where all the people are waiting to see the 3rd prince of Jaeseol kingdom. Once they went there, they saw people were celebrating to hear the good news. Both the King and Queen were really sad to lie to their people and to destroy their celebration, but they had to do this to save their child, to save their 3rd prince. They announced that the child is dead when it was born. Everyone gasped and were sad on hearing the news, everything has stopped, their celebration, their noise, their hope. Hope? Yes, they hoped that the 3rd prince will save them from the Demon prince and will make them safe. Their ancestors said that the 3rd born prince of a king in Jaeseol kingdom will save the world from the dark, but there was no 3rd prince before. Every king had one or two child there was never a third one. But this time it happened they waited for their hope but it shattered. They know that the King and Queen were also sad about what happened. They now need to wait for their next hope.

______________________________________TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey sweeties. How are you guys doing? I'm great.

Sorry for late update. I will try to update regularly. Argh I m really lazy

uwu Taekook and Yoonmin. Look at kookie's smile for Tae, Aww and yoonmin. CUTE...

REAL:

FANART:

(credits to the rightful owner)

See you soon in next chapter sweeties, bye. Take care

Keep smiling,
Spread positivity

Love yourself🥰

~Tigerbunny nivi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 424 23
Tae a cute and sweet boy...torcher by his cruel father because his father thought because of him his mom died....he torcher tae....tae living his lif...
141K 7.5K 35
Taehyung moves to a new city with his father. There he meets and befriends Jimin. They both become so comfortable with one another and wish to be tog...
106K 1.5K 40
Here to republish for the 5th time...yay. ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ MY BOOKS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY! This book will contain any and many ship of BTS. Feel fr...
54.4K 3.2K 52
Kim Taehyung, prince of Kingdom Noreos Sheykholdoms and great protector of the Shikon Jewel; and Jeon Jeongguk, King of Kingdom Juvinous Embrea and r...