What Happened? (Ziall & Lirry...

Por samaelxicarus

Niall and Zayn's families have been close forever, but Zayn has never liked Niall.. Like ever. Zayn bullies N... Más

What Happened? (Ziall Fanfic)
Chapter 2: First Day Back
Chapter 3: I'm Gay, You're Gay, We're all Gay!
Chapter 4: The Brink of Death
Chapter 5: Explanations
Chapter 6: Wrath of the Purse!
Chapter 7: Little did he know I love him too.
Chapter 8: I Love You Too (The Carnival)
Chapter 9: A Little Bit Of Sexy Time ; )
Chapter 10: Will You Be My Boyfriend?
Chapter 11: Here's To New Friends.
Chapter 12: Never Have I Ever (Part 1)
Chapter 12: Strawberries and Vanilla (Part 2)
Chapter 13: The Emerald Isle
Chapter 14: They Seem Like Nice Boys.
Chapter 15: All I've Ever Wanted.
Chapter 16: Exiled.
Chapter 17: Gunshot.
Teaser!
Chapter 18: You're Worth More Than Gold.
Chapter 19: I Want You To Stay.
Chapter 20: Just Hold Me.
Chapter 21: I Can See It In Your Eyes.
Chapter 22: The Grad Finale (What Happened)
Epilogue: Put A Ring On It.

Chapter 1: Confusion and Regret

13.1K 287 14
Por samaelxicarus

Niall POV:

I never asked for it, I really don’t know why I got treated this way. What did I ever do to him? I have known him forever, but he has never liked me and I don’t know why. Am I that much of a loser? Am I that pathetic? Sure I am skinny and short and nerdy, but why do I deserve so much hate? Why me? Why?

Zayn POV:

“Oh my god Harry you should have seen the look on his face!” I say to one of my best friends, “It was priceless”.

“Lou, if you could only do one thing to him over and over again for half an hour what would you do?”

“Slap the fuck out of him and call him a gay pussy!” he smirks.

“Guys, you should lay off him, what did he ever do to you?” Harry said. I had to agree with him, Niall never did anything wrong, it was always my fault, always, I hurt him. I couldn’t let the boys think I was weak, and I pitied him.

“I for one would fucking kick him in the nuts so hard he would never be able to procreate”

“Guys he cant procreate! He is a fag” Louis stated.

“Hahaha yeah….” Harry said nervously, what wasn’t he telling me?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.3K 347 36
Harry and Zayn are both scarred by their past relationship, promising themselves never to fall in love again. Their paths collided, and they found ha...
1.9M 84.7K 123
Zayn has tormented Liam throughout all of high school. Liam is openly gay, which is what Zayn mainly touches on. His favorite way to tease and bully...
319 26 9
Harry gets kicked out of home for being gay and moves in with a whirlwind of people. He's faced with living with a bully Zayn, mischievous Niall and...
512K 11.2K 33
[Book 1] Everyone loves a bit of Ziall except for a certain curly haired Casanova. You might be wondering why, well it's simple thee Harry Styles lov...