Born, Hated and Found (The Va...

By FangsandVeins

(Editing) As much as she'd love to have humanity in her she doesn't; she never did. As infuriating as it i... More

Born with Fangs
Salvatores
Damon and Mystic Falls
Tomb vampires
Free
My only exeption
Don't Mess With Me
Road trip
BOYS!
Wolf much
Moon Stone
Warriors
Masquerade ball
Did I Ruin it
Last hope
Dumb Kidnappers
Gone
Elijah
Night in a cabin...
How many times does this happen till It gets boring again?
Another NORMAL day
A Tale
The ferocious and the little
Dinner parties are friendly...
Kill and Die
A cure
Flutter
Date
A dance at the falls is never just a dance
Undead
A little Drama hurts everyone
Death is Long Overdue
Roadtrips can go in many directions
Revenge is sweet.....but under certain circumstances
The Truth to the Tale
Who
Not me
A Little More Than Confused
You're Gonna Here Me Roar
Wrecking Ball
Drunk with Damon
Suprise Visit
Damon, get out of my shower
The Threat of Worry Lines
To Bash a Birthday
Lost
Sacrifise
Closure
One Ends, The Other Begins
Made A Deal With The Devil
Goodbye

The not so fearful

6.8K 141 38
By FangsandVeins

~*~

Kayla POV

Everything was going fine, my school was boring as usual and me and Damon still played pranks. It was like everything was perfectly normal now. My new family and friends.

"Damon!" I yelled.

"What?!" He yelled back.

"Is the new episode of gossip girl coming on today?!" I asked still yelling. Damon was upstairs and I was in the kitchen.

"Yes!" He yelled

"Are you watching with me?!"

"Not what I want to do, but yes I guess I will."

"Can you guys stop yelling, even if you whisper, you will here each other fine." Stefan said, a dulled annoyed expression on his face.

"Awww. But whats the fun in that?" I whined, then pouted.

"Kayla." He said sternly.

I kissed his forehead, "Morning Stefan."

"Morning, did you have coffee?"

"Yep. Two cups so far."

"Two cups! Great!"

"Stefan!" I whined.

"Seriously Kayla."

"Fine." I said he ruffled my hair and walked out. I quickly grabbed a cup and gulped down the coffee. I walked out of there like nothing happened.

I went out to the garage and opened up my car door and jumped in. Oh did I mention I got a car. It is a Aston Martin One-77. Beauty and power.

It is a faded blue and it beats Damon's car in a heart beat.

Ahh! My first time driving it to school. Everyone stared at the car while I was driving on the streets, super fast if I say so myself. I had the music on high, but I had the windows up so they had no reason to stare.

As I drove into the school lot, everyone stared at me. Boys stared in jealousy and girls in wow!

I walked out with my ray bans on. I wore a loose black tanktop and white sorts. I had heels on and a necklace and bunch of bracelets and hoops.

I put my ray bans up to my hair and locked the car. I went to the front doors where elena, stefan and the rest were standing. The crowd built around my car.

"Hey." I said casually.

"That can not be your ride." Tyler said eyes only on my car. I was a little irritated. I do not want people to fall in love with my baby. That's my job.

"Yes it is." I replied.

"Can I ride it?" Tyler asked.

"Keep your hands off my baby!" I yelled threateningly. He just nodded still staring at the car!

"Remember how you owe me for getting you out of the DT? Yah. well I want a ride in your car." Jeremy siad also not taking his eyes off my car.

"Ugh! Fiiinnne." I said reluctantly. What part of spending time with my baby, don't these people get?

*********************

After school, I rode Jeremy home and I myself went home. I took the long way just to ride my car more. My baby, my car.

When I got home, I immediately went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge...nope. I went to the basement and opened the fridge for the blood. I took one bag and started sucking it. After I was done, I opened another bag, and sucked it dry, but slower this time. I was about to grab another bag, but I rethought it and just shrugged my shoulders and walked out. I was about to walk out to find damon.

"Well. Well. Well, looks like Jazzy here, finally made a decision. I thought you were going to go ripper on me." He said. I just rolled my eyes and went to kitchen, still licking my lips. Mhm. Blood tastes good!

I opened the fridge and took out some juice and scarfed it down, and just when I was about to step out of the kitchen, I froze, at the vision I had.

***Vision***

The wind was blowing hard, and the storm was creating thunder and heavy rain. The lighting struck through the forest as I stood in the middle.

Damon and Stefan had flanked my sides. Everything seemed normal besides the fact we were out in the middle of no where in heavy rain.

The wind blew more feircely, bringing a hurdling log towards us that we easily dodged.

Suddenly the Cullen's appeared in front of us. There eyes were bloodshot red and there attire was a black robe.

Emmet and Jasper took out a crossbow with a dagger and daggered Damon and Stefan. I gasped at the sight as I entered a moment of shock.

The Cullens took that time to blind fold me and clasp there hands over my mouth. They tightened the chains on my arms and legs, hendering my struggles useless.

***End of vision.***

"Kayla! Kayla! You ok?" Damon yelled shaking me.

My knees gave up and I fell to the ground, Damon catching me, before I actually hit the floor. He runs us to the coach.

The tears in my eyes kept on flowing. Damon cradled me in his lap, my tears ruining his usual black attire.

Suddenly the door opened and Stefan came in. He froze once he saw us.

"What the hell happened to her?" Stefan yelled.

"I don't know! She froze and then she collapsed and started crying." Damon yelled back.

"Kayla, come on! What happened?" Damon asked softly. When I responded by crying more Damon said, "Shh.. It's okay. Your alright. I'm here." Trying his best to comfort me.

"I-I...My...parents, everyone is...c-co-ming...for me." I whispered.

"Hey, shh. I'm not going to let them touch you." Stefan said now kneeling down by the couch.

********

Soon enough I felt better, and Bonnie, Caroline, Elena, Jeremy, Tyler, Matt and Alaric came to support me. We were waiting my ex-families arrival, while watching Gossip Girl on TV.

After fifteen years, they decided to come. Fifteen years of dealing with life without parents, and now they come.

We all had knives and other stuff that will hurt the cullens and if not, the wolves and Nessie will make good use as leverage.

The clock ticked ten, when the doors burst open. All of us went into protective mode for each other. I stood in front of the door facing the Cullens and the shape-shifter wolves.

Damon and Stefan flanked my side, while everyone else was behind us or beside us.

"What the hell, do you sparkling witches want?!" I growled still in my protective stance.

"We found out the truth, we want you back." Bella spoke.

"A little to late for that!" I growled. I looked around to meet Rosalie's gaze for a few seconds before looking back. I looked at Nessie who looked nothing like me. Ugly little strumpet.

Edward took a step forward and Stefan, Damon and I growled loudly. He took a step back again.

"I wanted to say sorry." Edward says.

"Well the wolf finally fesses up and the brat finally got a brain of her own." I said, hate spitting in every word.

"Please." Edward pleaded. He didn't even look sincere.

"Get out of here, before I kill each and every one of you!" Damon spat. Edward took a step forward and I grabbed his neck and pressed him against the wall near the fire place. I hit his head on the wall, and I saw the cracks appear in his forehead before slowly healing.

"Edward!" Bella screames.

"Uh-uh-uh! No one takes a step or I'll snap his neck and throw it into the fireplace." They all froze. The eleven wolves watched carefully.

"Eleven wolves...impressive." I said with a smirk, as everyone watched me. I still had Edward pinned to the wall and I was talking without looking at them. Right now I was experimenting with Edward. Sticking objects through his stomach. His stomach was as hard as rock.

"Is your tongue as hard as a rock too." I asked.

"Yah." He chocked out.

"Let father go." Nessie said.

"Shut up, Nessie." I said. "Here's the problem. I have a better life here. You guys are nothing but people I use to know." I tossed edward back. "I like my freedom here. I have built my own little family. I'm powerful. I have powers. Never going to tell you what they are though."

I then grabbed Nessie. And ran outside pinning her to the wall. Jacob came in wolf form at me. I swung my arm making him go flying into a tree.

"Jacob, let's not try and attack me, because I'm just too good for you." I informed. "Nessie i wonder what hurts you." I wondered. I felt Bella put her shield around Nessie. I stayed in place. "I drink from blood bags, I'm stronger then you bunny eaters. This shield is nothing, I'm a shield on my own you know." Then I smirked.

I grabbed Nessie by the hair. I saw Stefan, Damon, Tyler, Caroline, and Bonnie, where beside me ready for a fight.

"I want all of you out of the country by tomorow, or I'll hunt each and everyone of you down and kill you...painfully." I smirked. Suddenly Damon ran to Edward and slapped him hard, making cracks appear on his forehead.

"That's for abandoning an innocent five year old." He said. Then swung Jacob in to a tree.

"That's for framing a five year old." He said.

"Jacob!" Nessie yelled.

"Hush!" I said and yanked her hair harder.

He then pushed Bella into edward hard making both of them hurt and flying into a tree breaking it.

"That's for not being a good mother." He said and ran to Rosalie, studied her and came back to my side. I knew he could've done much more damage then that, but he knows that I want to be the one to kill the Cullen's. Also known as the disgrace to vampires.

"Fine. We just want peace. If we stay here. We want to make sure no harm comes to us and we won't harm you." Carlisle said. Esme looked at me with sympathy. Typical esme.

"You can't wander a hundred miles near my home, don't go near my friends and wolfy there better not bite any of our type of vampires. No guarantee if I'll kill you." I said.

They all nodded.

"Leave." I said and tossed Nessie back harshly.

They left quickly and I smirked.

"We scared them." Damon said.

"Idiotic nerds!" I yelled. Everyone laughed and we went inside and enjoyed a movie.

************************

I knew the Cullen's' and maybe some wolves would join the high school. So in order to keep our popularity, Caroline got a new BMW red car, with an open roof.

Damon joined high school. Not as a student but as a volunteer thing they have. It's new program. He can go to any class he wants and just watch and or help.

Of course Damon bought his own car. Stefan bought his vintage one. We officially owned five parking spots.

We all drove in to the school lot, one behind the other and parked in a line together. Everyone stared at us. At the same time the cullens and Jacob and Seth arrived in there boring Volvo's. All eyes were on us, the cullens were irrevelent here.

"Omg! They are hot!"

"The salvatores and the crew look like they stepped out of a magazine!" More amazing comments directed to us. No one cared about the new people. Elena and Bonnie were in Stefan car and now with us. Tyler, Matt, and Jeremy came in Tyler's mercedes from now on.

We rule, cullens drule.

I gave Nessie the evil glare as I walked by.

We went to first period History and sat down. Edward, Bella and Nessie, were in this class. Lucky for us, edward couldn't read our minds because the vampires blocked it naturally and I and Bonnie blocked the humans, that we care about. Yah me and bonnie still have issues, but we are trying to work them out.

Alaric made them stand up in front of the class and introduce themselves.

"I'm Edward."

"I'm Bella."

"I'm Renesmee."

"What the hell is a Renesmee." I asked. My whole crew which is - Care, bonnie, Stefan, Elena, Tyler and Matt, sat in the middle of the classroom. They all laughed along with Damon who was in the front next to Alaric.

Gotta love there bromance.

"M-my name." She said. Everyone laughed and I could practically, here Edward growl.

"Whoops." I said. I saw Damon's smirk.

"Where you adopted?" I asked.

"Yah." She answered.

"Then how come you so weirdly look like a mix of Edward and Bella." The class laughed again and they sat down. So happy I look nothing like them.

At lunch I was a bit late, so the halls were empty. Jacob pushed me into the lockers and Seth close beside him.

I pushed both of them back and they left dents in the lockers.

"Don't ever touch me again!" I yelled. "By the way, I could kill you any second. You just broke the treaty."

They slowly but carefully backed away and left sprinting.

Once I stepped into the Cafeteria heads turned. I smirked and walked to our usual table and sat by Damon, who was drinking vodka through a water bottle.

"Couldn't think of anything more creative?" I asked and he smirked.

"I can easily just compel." He said.

"True dat!" I took the bottle and took a big swig from it.

"Yup! It'll be fun having you at school." I said truthfully. Everyone else were all goody two-shoes

"I don't know how you got me to go but you did!" He said.

"Kayla! Don't drink." Stefan yelled.

"Stefan, I'll be alright, I promise you know I can handle it." He just smiled.

I knew the Cullens were listening so I said. "You know I'm so glad you found me Stefan. We're bros forever. Team kefan!" I yelled and my table laughed.

Damon pouted, "Team Dayla, is way better." He said referring to me and him.

"Yep! Dayla and Kefan!" I yelled almost fist pumping. I then stood up on the table. Pulling Damon with me.

"Everyone listen up!" All heads turned to me, even the cullens.

"This is Damon! We are team Dayla together, but anyways. He's a new volunteer and my best friend. By the way he's single and he's Damon!!" I said. Everyone cheered giving Damon a warm welcome. Damon smirked and got off. I had to let the cullens know the treaty was broken. Then I got an idea.

I went to an angela girl sitting right next to the cullens table.

"Hey angela!"

"Hey kayla!"

"Two of the NEWBIES jerk pushed me into the lockers and i dropped a paper, you think you can leave the notes in my locker?" I asked.

"Sure. And I hope you kicked there butts."

"I did!" I yelled and walked away.

Almost getting to my table when Rose showed up.

"Yah?" I asked.

"We need to talk." She said.

"Uh.... I think I'll pass." I said and attempted to walk around her.

"What do you want mo-" and then I realized I was about to say mom and said, "rose?!"

"I'm sorry Jake attacked you." She said.

"Funny thing is, that's not the first time he's done something like that to me. If I was him I'd watch my back." I said.

"Please Makayla." She pleaded.

"I am not related to you guys in anyway anymore. My last name is Delechio." I said. "You are just the newbies in this town, whom I couldn't care less about, so kindly do yourself a favour and move out of my way." I said calmly with no emotion. She hesitated but moved. Truth is....I still love rose. She was my mom and always will be.

"Hello guys." I said.

"Jake attacked you!" Damon growled and the Cullen table turned.

"Yep! It's okay, i showed the guy his spot....at my feet." I said. I laughed and we all walked out side and sat at one of the picnic tables.

"We should throw the Cullens over a cliff... They piss me off." I said Lying in between Damon and Caroline on a picnic table. They just laughed.

"You know if Edward was single, and didn't have a children, i might screw him.... Then leave the next day. Just for the fun of it." Caroline said and we all laughed.

"I don't know what's weirder, the fact that that guy is biologically related to me or the fact that they may have heard us." I said. We all laughed again.

"Makayla." a voice said. It took all I had not to meet my right fist with there left cheek.

"One, it's Kayla, two, get out of here." I said.

"Please Makayla!" Nessie begged. I stood up facing her and Damon and Caroline flanking my sides.

Edward and Alice were flanking her side in an instant. I crossed my arms and smirked.

"Yes dear Loch ness monster, what the f*** do you want?" I asked.

"I want peace." She said.

I shook my head in pity.

"You should keep a better leash on your dog. He broke the treaty. Don't expect this to go unpunished." I said. Damon laughed.

"It won't happen again." She promised.

"Shut up and leave, before I set you on fire." I said and with that they left.

************************

A week later and the Cullens were still here. Today was a Monday. I was pissed so nothing better happen.

I walked into a hallway with plenty of students at their lockers. Jacob had his locker at the end of the hallway. While me, Stefan, Elena, Caroline, Tyler, Matt and Bonnie hogged the opposite hallway ends lockers long before.

He gave me a dirty look. That's it he's getting it.

I walked over to him, swiftly and calmly. I turned him around, raised my hand and laid a good slap on his face. It caused his lip to bleed and I just walked away, while everyone stared. I walked over to my locker closed it and we all walked away together.

Let's just say, we rule this school, and theres no stopping that.

***********

Me, Stefan and Damon decided to pay the Cullens a visit.

Since the Cullens were technically dead, the salvatore brothers didn't have to be invited in.

We barged in to there house and stood in the middle of the living room.

Everyone came in seconds, the wolves arrived in another few.

I started wandering around the living room. Touching everything.

"You do realize you broke the treaty, don't you Carlisle. Only one day though. I thought you'd do better." I said while turning a empty vase upside down, then placing it down again.

"We are really sorry about that." Carlisle said.

"None of that matters." I took a long orchid flowers and pointed it towards Jacob. " you dog you really piss me off, and I'm afraid that I might kill all the wolves.... Just kidding.... I'm not afraid. I could kill you and not think twice." I said they all looked at me

"Your not going to to that." Nessie said.

"I will. Just because I can." I stated. Then I looked at the plant and recognised it. Vervain.

"Looks like someone has been doing there homework." I stated. damon and Stefan noticed too.

"What's with the vervain, you don't trust us?" Damon asked. Too bad, stefan and Damon take vervain everyday and are immune to it.

"We can never be to safe." Carlisle stated.

"If you think vervain is all it takes to get rid of us, you are wrong." I stated. Then tossed them in the fire.

"We-" edward started before Damon slammed him into the wall.

"See, damon's pretty angry for what you did to him, if i were you Edward I would keep my mouth shut." I stated.

Then Nessie, Alice and Bella grabbed me holding my arms and body in place

"Let go of Edward, or she dies." Bella states. How dare she-

I flung one arm hard loosening it's grip ad smacking Nessie hard in her face causing her to fly into a wall and land in glass.

I then through Bella at the fireplace causing the frame above break and her hand catch on fire, before she quickly pulled it out. I then through Alice in the same place as I threw Bella. A wolf came at me ad I flung my arm sending the wolf flying into the other one. I could tell he broke his arm. Sucker.

Damon and Stefan fought the two wolves no problem, then stood beside me again, before we disappeared faster then we had appeared.

Stupid little annoying cullens

*************************************************

Important note is inside this please read!

A/N

Pretty long chapter! What you guys think?

Lets just say, the cullens are no match for the real vamps! (No hate, i'm a fan of twilight too.)

Anyways

Vote

Comment

Fan

Thanks a lot for voting! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 7.3K 42
This is the story of Vanessa Cullen. She is 719 years old. She is Best Friends with Stefan Salvatore and Lexi Branson and Klaus Mikealson but is also...
30.3K 717 30
Periná has lived in Mystic Falls her whole life, her mother lived here and gave birth to her here, it's also where she died. Periná's birth killed he...
431K 10.1K 54
It's been an adventure. Since 1864 Alexandria "Alex" Elizabeth Salvatore has traveled across the globe enjoying her vampire life. Sure her brothers h...
192K 3.3K 23
Victoria Gilbert. Elena Gilberts older sister, you might know her, you might not. Both girls had a normal life until the Salvatore brothers, Damon an...