Mᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ᴏғ ʟɪᴇs | TK

By Army_Author

Marriage is a covenant It's not a contract signed for a period of time You cannot end it whenever you want It... More

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
CHAPTER 1 : )
CHAPTER 2 : )
CHAPTER 3 : )
CHAPTER 4 : )
CHAPTER 5 : )
CHAPTER 6 : )
CHAPTER 7 : )
CHAPTER 8 : )
CHAPTER 9 : )
CHAPTER 10 : )
CHAPTER 11 : )
CHAPTER 12 : )
CHAPTER 13 : )
CHAPTER 14 : )
CHAPTER 15 : )
CHAPTER 16 : )
CHAPTER 17 : )
CHAPTER 18 : )
CHAPTER 19 : )
CHAPTER 20 : )
CHAPTER 22 : )
CHAPTER 23 : )
CHAPTER 24 : )
CHAPTER 25 : )
CHAPTER 26 : )
CHAPTER 27 : )
CHAPTER 28 : )
CHAPTER 29 : )
CHAPTER 30 : )
CHAPTER 31 : )
CHAPTER 32 : )
CHAPTER 33 : )
CHAPTER 34 : )
CHAPTER 35 : )
CHAPTER 36 : )
CHAPTER 37 : )
CHAPTER 38 : )
CHAPTER 39 : )
CHAPTER 40 : )
CHAPTER 41 : )

CHAPTER 21 : )

960 54 8
By Army_Author

Author's POV :
After Working for Sometimes,finally he was done with his work .He started packing his Stuff and was about to leave that's when he heard a knock on his Cabin door he quickly put on his Poker face and said in a Cold voice " Come in "

Ahreum's POV :
She was done with her Files so she decided to check on Jungkook She Thought of an excuse to enter his Cabin She took 2 Files from her desk and walked towards his Cabin .

She was about to knock but stopped when she saw him Smiling she thought " Is this even real ? Am i seeing Mr.Cold Jeon Smiling Oh !!! I'm sure there's Something going on .. That day a Boy come to the Company and feeding him and now he is Smiling like a Idiot ?? "

She snapped out of her thoughts and decided to have a Talk with him she took a deep breath and knocked on the door When she heard his Voice she Opened the door and stepped in

" Good Evening Sir , You have to Sign this Files now " Jungkook asked " I'll but not now i have to leave is this Important ? " She quickly nodded He thought for a while and said " Hhm..Ok I'll take this with me and send to you after Signing it "

She was left with no Option so she nodded and jungkook left taking him Stuff . When he left she stomped her feet in annoyance and thought "As far as i know him he never skip his Work but Today .. ."
" I'm damn sure Something is Wrong . I'll have to find it out " She said to herself and Quickly left the Cabin .She took her Car and left after Jungkook , She started following him .

Jungkook's POV :
Jungkook was very excited to take tae to a date with him .He started giggling while Imagining about their Date While Driving After Driving for a while he stopped his car in front of his Mansion and got down and Went in .

Ahreum's POV :
While Driving for a while She saw Jungkook stopping his Car in front of his Mansion .
She also Stopped her car a certain distance away from there and thought " Was Comming home son his Important work ? I don't think so , Hhm..Let me Stay here a bit longer and see "

Jungkook POV :
When he entered in he saw Taehyung and jiwoon both of them laughing and giggling while watching a K-drama .
He cooed at Tae's Boxy smile but the next moment he poked his Inner Cheeks seeing Jiwoon sitting beside him he thought " I should be the one Who should be sitting beside him and not this Brat " and stood there Cursing him .

Taehyung's POV : He was busy laughing that's when he felt Someone staring at him from the back as soon as he turned he saw Jungkook standing there frowning while looking at jiwoon . He said " Hello kookie , You are back early ? "

Jungkook POV :
He got cut-off from his thought's when he heard Taehyung's voice he said " Oh ! Hello Yeah i want to take you Somewhere today so I'm back early " Hearing him Taehyung asked " Ok , but where are we Going ? " " It's a surprise Just come with me Fast Plz " Tae just nodded and went upstairs to get Changed

While he was waiting for tae to come down, Jiwoon came to him he said " Hyungie ~ Where are you guys going ? Can i Come with you ? " As soon as he heard about Jiwoon joining them he Quickly said " First It's a Surprise for Tae and i don't think i should share with you , Second I can't take you with us "

Jiwoon made a O face and left to his room switching of the TV . After a while Tae Come Down after Changing his Clothes,As usually he was looking eternal . He came and stood infront of kook While , Jungkook was busy Admiring him

( Taehyung Outfit )

When he saw Jungkook froze at the spot he said " Let's go I'm ready " But Jungkook still didn't move this made him a bit Angry he slightly yelled his name " KOOKIE.."
Finally Jungkook heard him .
He was back to earth Tae said " Kookie Why are not listening I'm standing here and Calling you From when ? " Jungkook just Scratched his nape Nervously and said
" N-nothing , Let's go " Tae Nodded .

( In the Car )

Now both of them were on there way to their destination . The ride was Silent Tae decided to break it he asked " Kookie where are you Taking me ? " Jungkook said " You'll see it's a Surprise for you " Tae Nodded

Ahreum's POV :
She still there and stalking at jungkook's Mansion . She was about to return That's when she way Jungkook taking a Boy with him in his Car she thought" Why is this boy here again ? That day in office and now in the car ...Hhm..I need to follow them " she started Following their Car again .

Helloo Readers !!
Here is a new Chapter ✌ Enjoy Reading it and Vote for this Chapter . I'm stopping here bcoz i thought it will be too long 😅
Sworry ✨ for late Update ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

899K 45.7K 43
"Maybe we're married, but we're just with the name. Maybe we share the same roof, but we don't have to share the same feelings." the older one says i...
162K 6.2K 37
Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then getting married without parents consent... C...
365K 18.1K 25
By Marrying a Complete Stranger, what Jungkook is expecting.. A beautiful life with all Giggles and Happiness?? A sweet Gentlemanly husband who treat...
17.4K 913 6
Park Jimin is arranged to marry Jeon Jungkook who is a cold and disable man What will happen between them? Will the love bloom between them? Or ther...