Sinuous Love

Por Anecdote_Raconteur

When a woman loves someone she can go to any extent to make her beloved's life a Heaven!! But when her patien... Más

PROMO
Avni's HELL!
A Shattered Family
WOH LAMHE - " When We Met....."
" Siempre Estoy Ahi "
Captain Fix It !
Ardour

Perilous Loop

386 32 414
Por Anecdote_Raconteur

A bleak room was all covered with dust and a foul smell. This room was the antithesis to what complement life contains. A man with his shadow was appearing. That shadow represents the darkness that person was carrying as if it was containing negativity, poison, and rage for ages. His shadow reflected his shoulder that was stiff having a burden that was known to him,  torso was like a hard stone deprived of any softness. His whole figure was emitting so much devious. The light from the single source was all that can reveal the room. That man came in front of the light his back was visible again the same aura some strange endless creep muscle flexion from the back. He kneeled down pulling his black denim upward a little revealing his ankles. Those ankles aren't normal. The bone was sneaking out through the flesh and the nerves were visible. Still, his complexion was white assuming it from his ankles. As he turned around still sitting clasping his hands together his face was visible and the venomous smirk was all that complimented his shadow until now. No doubt his shadow was just a shadow his actual appetite was far beyond imagination. 

His hairs were straight but were tangled, untidy, and were hanging till his shoulders. Eyes were black but that wasn't the black to define deepness that can carry love affection or sincerity within rather it represented darkness that was resembling a dark hole that can engulf everything in it. Something was oscillating there, some rage, some haterade was all in a glass that was poured in his eyes turning it as glassy red that again indicated how his arteries have transferred the blood to his eyes due to the adrenaline rush still the dreadful was his smirk and composed appearance. The silence before the storm. He appeared calm and composed but the tensed muscles that were visible due to his folded sleeves and those eyes were the witness of Epinephrine release with each breathe.

But then his face was again a horror spot there was still something masked behind. He was simply smiling or rather smirking deep inside somewhere. His beard was dark and hairy. The skin reveals him to be an adult. Lips were pink but the poison they are holding was something for the sight. In short, he is a new personality in this frame and all one could decipher is that he isn't someone you can hope for positivity.

The light moved from his figure description to now in his room and the sight was horrible there were three axes completely smudged in blood. The axes were sharply edged and can be a bane if used in that way. He stood and went to them. His eyes darkened and then the whole room echoed with a laugh well it wasn't a laugh it was that engulfing sheer pain hate and rage that was deep inside implicated in his inner self. That laugh was arrogate and the sign of victory over the revenge that has been there for ages. The thirst in his laugh showed that this isn't the end rather a new chapter will be added to the book eloping many more. His hands picked each one of them cogent. He brought the ax near his sharp flat nose and smelled the thick dried red liquid. A satisfactory smile was there on his lips.

His demeanor was commensurately larger than other things or even the walls of the room. Concomitantly arranging those axes in a row he bent touched them and at last, he freaking Cajoled each one of them as if they aren't just axes but his entire life possession and don't know how many more are there to be joint in this list. He walked to the only table present in that room and played a video after starting the system of his laptop. The video showed a lady sitting in a room who was shaking with fear and then suddenly she smirked towards the person present in front of her. Jerking him away she with her techniques knocked out that man and that person winched in pain. Without the knowledge of that person n that video that lady injected something and the reaction was instant. She grabbed his hair and pulled him upward while his whole body was giving up. His eyes were closed to take him in deep slumber but he still tried his best to keep his orbs open. She dragged him still half lying on the ground and banged his head from right to left on the walls. He was bleeding like hell but that lady didn't show any mercy pulled him upward while he limped. She was gritting her teeth and was speaking something constantly. The man watched the video by leaning more so that the audio would be audible.

Lady: You will pay for whatever 'he'  faced the pain will exceed more and more. You were the one right? The first one to make 'him' scream you were the one who without any mercy inserted that knife right? 

She was holding his neck and was choking the hell out of him while that person was pleading and then he screamed on top of his lungs as she burnt a knife with the candle and then gave cuts near his neck

Person: It's paining please leave me please I will do whatever you order but please just don't ahh..... don't do this it's hurting please I... I.. beg You Please... it's... Bu.. burning.

Lady: Is it so okay deal done let's walk together you wanted me right you wished to be with me so let's start a journey together ( while smirking )  but for that, you have to be there first so that you can settle everything I will come later okay?

But now the person was losing his sense and then his left eyes shut with a force the lip from that side sagged downward. The whole left part was now anesthetic and then he finally was paralyzed from his left portion. The lady with a force pulled him upward and heating the knife gave a dark sharp cut in a slit around his neck and a red thick liquid poured out like a waterfall and flowed all around the floor. She caressed the tip of the knife over her index finger and then collected the blood in a bottle. Walked out but then again turned around to look at the lifeless body smirked and left. 

Lady: Welcome to Avni's Hell Pratham.

The video ended and again a new video started where again Avi entered a house hidden and then when she came in front of her target she fist acted frightened and then the whole journey towards her hell was repeated this time it was Shikhar. His face was brutally crushed by her high sharp pencil heels. 

Finally, the video started when she played her card on Vyom all this while when Pratham and Shikhar were killed the man smirked having a satisfactory smile and some unknown emotion in his eyes for Avni but when he watched her killing Vyom his eyes turned into an aloof space his jaws clenched and fist turned his knuckles white but the storm was within and lips were still busily smirking. Some successful dance and rage were mixed with an urge for what was still unknown.

But then he chuckled and spoke in his deep hoarse voice

Man: Wrong move Avni tsk Ananya Verma you were fair enough right till it was with others but when you targeted Vyom you just didn't for a slight second thought that tables can turn to wait for Abnanya We will meet just wait. I will make sure you repent each second for this.

He said all this playing his fingers on her face that was displayed on the screen. He laughed and then He checked a pic on his phone

Man: You will help me to reach her after all for reaching her only you are the way. Game for Hell begins , It will be a ' Perilous Loop ' foy You Ananya Verma!

He turned and glanced at the axes present there and then gazing at them intently he moved out.

Man: I know who is your next target and that game will be interesting to have a hide and seek together. The crime will appear as committed by you and the culprit will be free behind this mask. 

..............................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ( Screen shifts to another room )

Avni was walking towards the room where he has been captured and is tortured for approx a month. She entered the room in the coldest way possible. As she has promised her Neela Maa that for sake of Neil she won't harm this Neo she opened and closed her fist and dug her nails deep in her palms. While he stood and nervously hidden something behind and at his backdropped a diary that he was reading till now.

 Reminiscing his memories cherishing them like a flower. Just like a flower inhaling the scent and pious fragrance it contains even after drying up it didn't lose its softness. A flower isn't just for pleasuring your smelling sense rather by just watching it intently you would be hypnotized by your sense of sight. The petals are as soft as nature showing her motherly tenderness in it. As bright and naturally shining showing the sunshine it tapped while growing from a bud to a flower. The sepal that always is hanging down shows how much originality how much patience and how much generosity you need to bow down and be respectful to others in relation just like the sepal is towards the ground always respectful. The stem shows the bond and the struggle it took to absorb water and nutrition so that that flower could grow and spread its fragrance in the garden. Just like a flower was her memories to him. As soft as petal cherishable for eyes. Her fragrance was still in his memories making him breathe and let him melt the stem their relation took every thick and thin they faced to nurture this relation watering and binding it with soil. The sepal she was always bowing down in front of him, not as a weak rather in respect she held for his cause of the trust he gained being the ground where she was always moving with an air of love as a flower

( sorry for the overdramatic lines tolerate them I thought to pen them down as I always do in my every part and updates so S-O-R-I  )

He came back to his sense when he watched her very near him almost trying to tower her but the unable cause of their height difference. She held his left arm and folded his sleeves up while he had a sudden roll in his stomach. Again his surroundings turned warm and he had goosebumps cause of her mere touch. That portion that she was holding gently was so assuring and captivating for him he felt his Avni deep inside her. The heart was not thumping fastly rather it was now pumping at the most peaceful pace it could and he had again breathed a deep intake. His eyes turned glassy just by her second's closeness but then his glassy eyes teared up with pain feeling a sting pain and he shifted his gaze from her face to his arms and he cried more inside looking at how she injected the drug again so that he can sleep for hours in the day time and he smiled painfully. She then trowed the injection in a wrapper she carried and turned to move out when he spoke   

Neil: Doesn't my pain matter to you anymore or it's just that you feel relief watching me in this misery. He asked all this with constant lumps swallowed and choking.

She turned and spoke with rage.

Avni: Why the hell will your pain matter to me Neo are you expecting me that like My innocent family I too will be trapped in your colon trap never! I am here alive to give all 6 of them the pain intensified much more they gave my Neil and they will trust me and for you well I have better plans you weren't his culprit directly but indirectly you snatched him from me you are just his colon and that's why you are alive. And yes Neo's pain is Ananya's relief and now one more thing

" Never Dare To Speak When I Turned cause Listening by turning back was only for him and get this in your useless skull cause I turn only for him even if he is at my back nobody else can get this right get this otherwise the consequence would be really Quite entertaining for me. "

She spoke this with rage in her eyes and the last sentence with a smirk while he smiled with teary eyes seeing his position in her life. He will wait like a moon for the night even after shining lightly when sunrises arrive for the whole day just for the returning of night where he can glow and b with his only star. Even though the moon is also present in daytime and stars are constant at their place they both can mix their gloomy shine only in night shining beside each other completing the sky. Just like that moon, he will wait for his Avni to return from this Ananya Verma and be like a peaceful night calm and soft.

He chuckled at his hopes and said those three magical words they had said ever since they met.

" We Will See " and that did that after a month after that night he had witnessed his Avni smiling in her eyes and crying extending her hands for him to engulf her in his embrace but the Abnanya Verma bottled her emotions inside trying her best to drink the tears and shocked she is having in her eyes after his words. Those three words bound them in this pure matrimony. There were cute fights and challenges and then their friendship to their gelling up more close this word was the backbone for their love.

She was astonished amused elated and what not these three words belongs to her Neil to them to AvNeil

But then she looked at his face and watched his happiness in his glassy orbs he was satisfied and was just at peace. Then her gaze moved at the floor back at him and there was that her anger and rage rosed higher. She guessed that Neo has read their moments from Neil's diary as he revealed that on the night of their marriage to her.

She glared at him and he frowned but he too followed her movement and she bent and picked the diary and moved out of the room speaking

Avni: Never think that by reading our talks you can be Neil. You are a liar and a criminal I am warning you never touch it again.

She banged the door closing it on his face while he sighed and then let his tears quietly pass through his orbs. He lied down and then started to think how the lady that can't even tolerate a scratch on his knuckles and was wincing when he was injected with tetanus cause of the bruise he had after having a fight with Vyom When he felt jealous to an extent and she cried after witnessing him having injections cause of her.

He was reminiscing the past when sleep engulfed him but back in his eyes and subconscious mind the past was playing.

Flashback:

Neil clenched his fist after watching Vyom eyeing Avni in a manner that could piss any gentleman and here the man is Neil Khanna. Neil glared at Vyom deadly as if burning him through eyes on his pyre. While Avni who was blushing first frowned and then tensed looking at Neil's gestures.  

She followed his glare and spotted Vyom looking or rather say checking her from head to toe.
She rolled her eyes " eagle " was all she spoke in her mind. The class was over and AvNeil along with the group moved towards the canteen. All settled on their seats.

Ali being an impatient creature on the planet as if he had not had anything for months to eat that in reality was a period back. Everyone rolled their eyes and Avni high-fived him. Both besties were ordered for the whole group. All were munching food and Ali Avni was having a competition that who will finish fast and who can eat more. 

Samosa was all both were having while the group was eating light food. The competition was starting when Riya interrupted.

Riya: Mr. Noodles what else do you want you to look like a pumpkin and have hair like Noodles why to compete Ali rather open a restaurant ' Ali Pumpkin Noodle Restaurant ' and on the menu have your own pic after all you are yourself a combination of Pumpkin Noodle. People won't take this as clickbait and you can make money

Ali glared at her while all suppress their laugh. Now payback time

Ali: Why don't you open witchcraft classes for Halloween for 12 months straight and you will make money as students will be impressed that they learned witchcraft just in a week rather than a course for months. How talented you are? In name of makeup you give clickbait start a 2 minutes witchcraft channel, it will have witch subscribers and money in your purse to have plastic surgery Miss Flopped Makeup Kit.

Both glared and said in a union " You " while Avni poked Ali's arms digging her index finger and then rolling it he turned and she rubbed her tummy in a circular motion and opened her mouth indicating her finger inside that she is hungry and wants food. Both started their competition and Neil's was munching his cheese sandwich garlic grilled looking at her intensely and suddenly she choked. All panicked especially someone special. He searched for water and found the bottle at the canteen slab. He went grabbed and when he turned he was shocked. His jaws clenched and his fist was turning whiter. 

Vyom was patting her back and rubbing his hands at her back to relax her but for all including Avni and Neil it wasn't just care but something else. Neil rushed to her and jerked Vyom immediately while Vyom stumbled and balanced himself with the help of a chair. He trowed daggers at Neil through his eyes while Neil ignored him and handed her water. Gently caressing her back to soothe her throat. While Vyom pushed him not bale to tolerate the closeness they were sharing. Avni looked at them shockingly. While Neil dusted his front shirt and then turning his head from right to left tilting them so that they are ready to be in a fight. 

Neil: I am telling you never I repeat never ever try to push Neil Khanna,  cause next time your hands would be joint with your legs so that you can return home in a single piece though not as a human but as a joint toy.

Neil again went to her and cupped her face while her eyes were in tension sensing a bore from someone's eyes at their side. Vyom again pushed him and went toward Avni but then his nose was smacked badly and within a second it was bleeding. Neil was looking at his fist and some manly conversation was going on between them that was heating the situation.

Neil: As Neil Khanna promise he does that I again repeat never ever push me.

Vyom glared at him and then moved towards Avni. He held her hands she tried to jerk him but he tightened the grip. Ali moved forward to move him away but before him, Avni pushed him with a force showing her Ladydon skills.

Her eyes were shooting daggers while Neil moved towards her and took her hands and his eyes softened looking at the marks Vyom left by tightly holding it. It was slightly bruised as her skin was soft and the constant pulling from him and her side led to a scratch on her arm. He pulled her with him and made her sit on the seat and poured water on her burning arm. She was admiring him. How he blew air on her wounds and was touching them wincing like he was feeling it. He touched them then left then again tried to touch them and again backed. 

She smiled at his gesture and put his two fingers on her bruise he looked at her smiling at him but he again looked down and asked Ali to take out antiseptic from his bag as he always carries. Ali pushed Vyom with his shoulder and he was warned again here. Juhi and Riya went to her. Avni insured them through her eyes that she is fine but Neil wasn't believing he took the ointment from Ali and applied it. All started to move out ignoring the mishap Vyom.

But he is a Creep came in front of Avni putting his hands in front of her blocking her way. Neil tried to move toward him to teach him a good lesson but Avni held his hands nodding her head in No and removed Vyoms hand from her way with a jerk and again moved but this time limit was crossed. Vyom pulled her towards him with such a force that her nose crashed on his chest she glared at him and tried to shove him off but he again tried to manhandle her. And that's when her control lost she put her hands back and crossed them together and created a punch. Neil along with the group watched her action. Riya Juhi was knowing what's coming but Vidyut came just now and Neil and Ali were unaware of her temper. She spoke with a smirk on her face.

Avni: Common Vyom tries once more and then you will regret it for your life I swear.

Vyom chuckled as if her warning meant nothing and again touched her. Neil's blood boiled but then she turned her left shoulder back bent a little opened her fist and then exhaling out she punched her leg in between in his tighs hurting that part that can make you have a convo with death. Vyom winced in pain and covered his parts and then the pain turned unbearable.

Girls hooted but all the boys including Neil pinched their eyes feeling the pain as if they were hit there. All gasped and among them, Ali spoke in his ever laughing mode 

Ali: Tut Gaye Ghunghru aab ye Eagle Nakabil rahega tch bhai ye kasht to asahniye ho ga

All laughed inwardly making Vyom feel insulted whereas Avni patted his head and enraged his anger by her words.

Avni: When a girl says no either by her mouth or by her gestures try to comprehend it otherwise today you are just banged try some other time and you will be living a life of incapable. Dreams of becoming a father will remain a dream. Respect what others feel around you irrespective of their gender. For girls try to be gentle and respectful and for a boy, one should be respectful and humble Got It!

Vyom ( still in pain ): Why didn't you answered Neil when he was touching You?

Neil banged his already bruised knuckles on the nearby table that was wounded when he smacked Vyom Vidyut watched this and could decipher the change in Neil's behavior for the first time for a girl like this. He kept watching the scene while Neil's knuckles were bleeding slightly cause of a tore in the skin when he punched on the seat

Avni: You really take yourself at his place I think you need sleep for weeks you are daydreaming Eagle! He is my friend he can care he can protect me he can attack from behind as a friend to scare me, he can hold my hand, he can caress my back, he can hand me the water cause simply he has the right why the hell are you taking him at your place he is quite high oh sorry unmatchable. 

The whole gang smiled at the bond but Juhi found her words deeper than friendship but she shrugged and hold her through her shoulder and both girls turned. Avni watched his face who was smiling at her with his red hue decorated cheeks. Oh So he was blushing by her mere words. She smiled looking down and then her attention went to his bleeding hand.

Avni dragged him out in a rush while the group followed leaving that eagle behind. 

Avni: How did this happen Koala?

Neil rolled his eyes and tried to hid the fact. He tried to change the topic

Neil: Waah Basanti suddenly from Basanti you turned into thakur.

She glared at him cause she caught him dodging the matter

Avni: We are going to pharma for your treatment let's check if anything serious and don't you try to take it casually. If you want I can show my Thakur side too as well. And yeah don't taste my patience otherwise

She leaned to his ears so that the group behind can't listen to her threatening.

Avni: Otherwise you also can have treatment from my legs on some parts donno where?

She shrugged innocently while he looked at her with widened eyes and mouth open. He swallowed a lump scared of her lady don skills.

Neil muttered under his breath: Basanti bani Thakur

She glared at him as she listened to his words and he looked everywhere instead of her. They all arrived at the pharma and the physician advised him to have a tetanus injection to avoid any infection from the metal. 

His wounds were aided and then he was going to have the injection. When his arms were cleansed with spirit. She hid behind Juhi unable to see the scene while Neil chuckled at her reaction. She was sneeking out and then use to hid behind Juhi's back to avoid seeing injection digging inside his arms. When he took that she sobbed in a whisper. Neil asked everyone to move out and he will takle her. All nodded and went out smiling at their bond.

He moved in front of her and lifted her chin with his finger she was crying but looking uber cute and he chuckled. She looked at him and then slightly touching where he was injected she asked

Avni: Is it paining? ( so innocently )

Neil nodded and she carssed his arms blowing over it.

Neil: Hmm now since your antiseptic air is blown It won't pain

She immediately glared at him making a joke of her and smacked him on his arms 

Neil: Ouch hanikarak Aurat it hurts.

She first glared at him for the name then she again blew air and then both walked out of the pharma this time letting their hands clasped instead of just brushing their backside. Some relations are growing some are coming closer and both went to their respective destination that was their home having a satisfied smile and heart fluttering with an unknown emotion.

Flashback ends

In a room Avni was sleeping but that a sound ringed in her room making her eyes shot open. She stood from her mattress and walked like a lifeless body devoid of any emotion. A video played on her laptop laying on the table and then she had her eyes darkened.

Positioning on her seat she dialed a number and after a few rings it was answered

Phone: Hello who's there?

Avni:
Gumnaam hai koi
Badnaam hai koi

Kisko khabar kon hai woh
aanjan hai koi....

She laughed and in a deep voice sang the last line.

Kisko samjhe hum apna
Kaal Ka Naam Hai ek Sapna

Aaj agar tum zinda ho toh
Kaal ke liye

Kal ke liye Mala japna 
Mala japna......

The call ended she clasped her hands and then took out the knife that particular knife from her drawer and spoke to herself

Avni: Get ready to be in my Hell Mr. Fourth The pain the screams my Neil had cause of you with each stab would be returned by Ananya I am coming.

While the person after the call curled up and closed himself in his bathroom. He was shaking with fear but then his heartbeat intensified when he heard a tip-toed voice coming towards his washroom gate. In his entire mansion, none was there and here someone was coming near him. The sound increased

Tuk Tuk Tuk Tuk......

And then the person witnessed a red thick liquid entering inside from the room in his bathroom like as if the sound was from this rec thick liquid his end was near. The liquid was flowing towards him slowly and the sound stopped when the liquid reached near his toes. And with each second his breathing was audible he tried to stop the echoing

Suddenly the door was broken breaking the silence with a voice cutting deeply. The person standing in front of him made him have his head spinning and he collapsed on the ground. 

The person smirked and dragged him out with a force. And then.....

I know I am late but kya Karun I am heavily disturbed 

Anyways the votes are less but your comments made me try and keep trying thanks to each one of you for giving this story a chance

As I asked and you all suggested here is the dark side back I know I didn't do justice with her character but I will try next time my best

This part was completely in English except for 2 or 3 dialogues so tolerate

Well, how was it? Mixed Past and present

How was the new entry in the starting trust me he is a boom in this plot 

I am amazed ek hi din mein pen down 5150 words without thinking the plot jaise jaise likh rahi thi waise waise plot kiy I swear ek sin mein plot and penned GAjab ka kamal karte hain him!

do tell me how were our Avneil in the present and past as It matters to me to know how much work I am required to do on them

Also, RiyaMaji here is jealous Tillu I know not to your expectations but I tried

its_anki bro here is the update cause you wanted I am so happy dude

AayushiChoraria Broody I tried batao kya kya changes laun

the_shravs_land  hmm tell me was it thik aur I need to add something else too

avneil_mylove so babu tell me?

MaahiVerma7 Here is Avni opps Ananya Verma

eshaxclarice do tell me how was it and yeah comment too so that I can know

If I missed someone I am sorry I will tag them later

Till then Take care

Love

Your ViKu

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6K 1.4K 52
A storm is raging, deep and strong Penetrating the walls of despair, Its angry façade slowly growing, Beneath the happy faces, it bears. -tintinspy ...
45.3K 4.1K 21
His childhood wasn't pleasant to have or he wished to but this what he got.. His life was just like dead soul.. until she came to his life.. What w...
109K 7.3K 43
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
13.3K 1.5K 19
Neil loves Avni and so does Avni..!! ❣️Both are unaware of this love...!! Circumstances forced them to be apart..!! But their love stays..!!🤗 After...