It Was Accidentally on Purpos...

By sleepingpup

where one ambivelent girl trusts one cheeky boy who ends up being exactly who she thought he was when they fi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 *LAST ONE*
Authors Note :)
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

Chapter 18

11.9K 273 47
By sleepingpup

***HARRY POV***

My eyes wandered from the magazine cover to Tiffani who was standing in front of me. Her eyes looked broken, but not as broken as my heart. When I saw the picture I prayed it was a joke and it was just a look a like, but then I noticed her finer detail. The little things about her I came to notice when I was with her. The small strips of brown in her naturaly wavy hair. How perfectly shaped her nose was, and the tiny wrinkles that appeared on the sides like a rabbit. And of course her beautiful freckles that ran across her nose. 

I stared at her more. But I couldnt take it any longer, I couldnt look at her. How could she do this to me? After everything I did for her? After all the time I sacrificed for her? After everything! It was all for her! I felt a knot in my throat, blocking fresh air in my lungs. 

Maybe she never really did love me and this whole thing was her cruel way of teaching me a lesson. That lesson being: after hooking up with so many girls in my past and never being able to experience true love, once I had it it had to be taken from me. 

I felt a hot tear escape from the corner of my eye. I quickly whiped it away and ran to my car. I didnt even bother to look back, but I felt reporters and paparazzi quick on my tail. I pushed away from them. I started my car and drove away. I didnt know where I was going but I knew I had to get far, far away from here. 

I looked down at my phone and saw Louis was calling me. I answered and hit speaker. 

"Harry?" He asked gently. I didnt answer. I knew if I spoke my voice was going to crack. I took a shaky breath.

"Yeah?" I said slowly but letting out a few gaps. He probably knew I was crying, I hated crying. I shook my head. Snap out of it Styles crying isnt for men.

"Harry?" Louis asked again.

"What?" I asked raising my voice. "Did you not hear me the first time Lou, what do you want?"

There was a pause over the speaker. Then I heard him clear his voice. 

"Look," He started up again. "I know you probably saw the picture, it looks bad but you have to let her explain."

I looked down at my steering wheel and turned the car to park it. I ran my fingers in my curls and put my face in my hands. 

"What if it was all bullshit, Lou?" I asked trying to think where we went wrong.  "What if this whole thing was just for attention?" My fists clenched at the thought. 

But Louis just sighed from the other end. "Do you honestly think your feelings for her where bullshit?" 

"Not MY feeligns for her, Louis!" I yelled. "HER feelings for ME! Thats what was bullshit!" I coughed trying to clear my throat to not cry. I felt my eyes water more and more by the second. 

"Harry, remember when you kissed her that night at the party?" He asked me calmly over the phone. I sighed loudly when he mentioned that. How could I ever forget that night? 

"Do you remember kissing her infront of all of us? Dont you remember that smile you'd have on your face every day?" 

I whiped my wet cheeks with my sleeve and rubbed my eyes. I looked at myself in the mirror and winced. My eyes were red and puffy- signs I had cried. My emotions took over.

I bent over and let out more tears. I tried not to make too much noise because I knew Louis was on the phone.

"She was the reason for that smile Harry. She was the reason you put so much hard work into this relationship. I know she had a spark with you and Harry," his voice wandered off.

I looked up waiting for him to finish.

"Dont let this love go to waste."

***TIFFANI POV***

I cried and I cried and I cried. Up until the point where I was completly dried out from tears. Lucy stayed with me the past 3 days, comforting me. Buying me icecream, saying kind things to me- and to be honest, it really got to me.

I just really wanted someone to get all up in my face and yell at me for being a total idiot. For screwing up completly with Harry and making our relationship look like a pathetic joke.

I wanted to murder Mason. Who ever wants to help is free to join. I sank my face in my pillow and screamed in it. I felt Lucy's hand rub my back.

"It's alright, love." She said smoothly. But I let out a sad whimper.

"Harry used to call me 'love.'" I clenched my pillow harder, making my knuckles turn white. 

"Tif you're gonna have to get out of your bed eventually." Lucy said, slowly taking the covers off of me.

"No..." I said liflessly and crawled back under them. I heard Lucy sigh then plump back on my bed again. 

"Come on Tif, you have your final rehearsal today. Tomorrow is your first concert!" she tried puting excitement into her words but I knew it was forced. She was worried for me and I could tell. She knew singing was my new thing and this was the biggest gig I was probably ever going to get. I couldnt blow it.

"I know." I whispered sadly. "But I dont want to see Ha-" My voice stoped dead in its tracks. Just saying his name made me replay what happened 3 days ago with the reporters and magazine. 

The pain in his eyes.

I shuddered and sat up slowly. Lucy looked at me gracefully and gave me a warm hug. That was exactly what I needed. Although I knew it was nothing compared to Harry's warm embrace, it was much better than being alone in my bed. 

"Okay." I said flipping the covers off my bed. Lucy made a sour face and pinched her noice.

"Ugh, Tif!" she gagged a little. "When was the last time you took a shower?" My cheeks turned pink realizing I probably hadnt showered in the past 4 days. Ew.

With that I ran into the shower and breathed in the hot steam. Once I got out I picked up the clothes Lucy layed out on my bed. 

Skinny jeans, tight pink shirt and boots. I laughed to myself. I swapped the pink shirt for a oversized hoodie, the skinny jeans for baggy sweats and the boots for my black uggs. I didnt look over dressed but I didnt look under dressed. 

***

Once I was at the studio my whole body was numb. I was determinded not to look, speak or think about Harry at all during the rehearsal. Because I knew if I did it would just make me even sader than I already am. 

When I entered the main room where everybody was, I felt all eyes on me. And not necesarily warm, welcoming eyes. More like angry, infuriating eyes like I had just killed someone. 

I ignored them and walked to my group. Of course, they didnt speak to me. I felt like I was completly invisible. They talked, but they talked around me. I tried pitching in with ideas but they didnt even achknowledge them, so eventually I just stopped trying. 

I accidentally made the mistake and looked around for Harry, but he or any of his mates hadnt arrived yet. I could tell people were getting frustrated that they werent showing up because of all the pacing and murmuring. 

"Listen up everybody!" Yelled Andrew over the loud talking. Christie walked up to his side. Their faces full of concern. "We have bad news." 

They had us all gather around them and sit. "The concert that was suppose to take place has been put on hold until further notice."

Arguments broke out all around the room. People yelling at Andrew and Christie and at eachother as well.

"How come?" yelled Darcy from the left of me. Andrew and Christie looked at eachother nervously.

"We're not sure but we'll get back to you on that as soon as we know." Andrew told all of us. Everybody let out a huge sigh of frustration. Christie was whispering back and forth with Andrew, I knew something was up. When Christie caught my eye looking at them she nodded her head to the back door. Did she want to talk to me?

As the crowd dispersed, I went to get my bag in the hall. As I was coming back, Darcy and some of her 'friends' gathered around me.

"This is all your fault you know?" She growled at me. Her friends sticking up for her behind her. 

I raised an eyebrow at her. "And why is it my fault the concert is posponed?" But she just snarled at me and rolled her eyes.

"Its posponed because you broke Harry's heart, you bitch!" One of her possy's said and took a step dangerously close to me, but Darcy held her back. I caught my breath.

"Look," Darcy said slowly and leisurely. "You stay away from Harry, let us get on with the concert and things will be fine between us." 

She looked at me deeply with those piercing eyes. Then turned back at her friends and smiled evily. "And if you dont, I guess I'll have to take measures to my own hands."

She took a step closer to me and narrowed her eyes at me. "And we don't want that, do we?" 

I could almost feel the tension between us. I could feel the urge she and all her possy had to wrap their cold blooded hands around my neck and finish me off. I huffed out a breath and crossed my arms. This bitch wasnt going to tell me how to rule my life. Even if I was going to do exactly that, I wasnt going to have her stand here and let her play me like a puppet. 

"And what if I...dont?" I said stepping in her face. I heard her growl lowly in her throat and clench her fists. The next thing I knew I felt an excruciating pain on my cheeck. I placed my cold hand on the spot where it hurt and felt blood drip on my fingers.

Darcy straightned up and laughed pathetically at me. "I dont like people like you Tiffani. So stay out of my way and more imprtantly, Harry's." 

I watched her march away with her possy until they dissapeared down the hall. I held my bleeding cheek in my hand and started to cry. None of this was my fault! I felt my tears mix in to the scratch Darcy left me on my cheek. I slid down on the wall behind me until I was sitting down with my face in my knees. 

I couldnt take this any longer. Now it wasnt only Harry who hated me, it was everyone who supported him. All his fans, his friends his family. All the people here in the group must think I'm some kind of slut who played Harry for a fool. 

I cried some more until the pain on my cheek was getting worse. I sniffled back some more sobs and walked down the hall. I picked up a few tishues and cleaned up my hands and cut. But my eyes remained red and puffy. 

I stormed down the hall, passing people who kept giving me dirty looks. But at this point I couldnt care less about them. I just wanted to get home and stay home. Then I saw Christie from the corner of my eye. She nodded at me to come over.

I quickly got to where she was standing. Her eyes widened as she noticed my red, swollen cheek.

"Baby what happened to you?" She said reaching out to see my cut. But I pulled away.

"Nothing, it-its nothing." I lied. But I wasnt in to mood for explaining what just happened with Darcy and her bimbo bitches. 

She looked  at me nervously but dropped the topic.

"Alright," She sighed reaching in to her pocket and pulling out a red envelope. I looked at it but nothing was writen on the front. She reached out and handed it to me.

"Here, this is for you." She said putting on a faded smile. I looked at it uncomforably and shifted awkwardly.

"Look," I started saying. "If its from Harry I really dont want to read it. If he had anything to say I'd rather have him say it in person."

But she just shook her head dismissingly. "No, no its not from Harry." I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Then who-" I was going to ask her who it was from when she cut me off and stuffed the leter in my hands and walked away. 

I sighed and stuffed the letter in my purse. Not opening it until I got home. Christie was right it wasnt a letter from Harry, but a letter from Harry's mom. 

My pudding cups(: Hope you liked this chapter! TUN TUN TUN I wonder what Harrys MOM has to say to Tiffani!! Hmmm 20+ votes and you can find out :D xx LOVE you all 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.7K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
395K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
2.9M 87.6K 58
Continuation of "Who Will Win My Heart?" -The sequel. Leah will face many obstacles to be with the one she loves, but she will realize she will need...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...