π‹π„π“π“π„π‘πŒπ€π β€’ 𝐞𝐣.𝐜

By cruelladevil11

Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have Andy Kennedy had two different lives, musical theatre... More

Cast
SEASON ONE
001 | the auditions
002 | the theatre
003 | the read through
004 | the wunderstudies
005 | blocking
006 | just for a moment
007 | homecoming
008 | what team?
009 | thanksgiving
010 | the tech rehearsal
011 | sandbags
012 | opening night
013 | act two
SEASON TWO
014 | resolutions
015 | typecasting
016 | valentines day
017 | the storm
018 | duke rejections
019 | quinceaΓ±ero
021 | five questions
022 | the field trip
023 | north high kisses
024 | most likely too
025 | close your eyes
026 | spring break
027 | the transformation
028 | showtime
029 | second chances
SEASON THREE
030 | me and you
031 | happy campers
032 | into the unknown
033 | the woman in the woods
034 | no drama
035 | the real campers of shallow lake
036 | colour war
037 | what i've been looking for
038 | camp prom
039 | let it go
SEASON FOUR
040 | high school musical 4
041 | leaving it all behind
042 | HSM v. HSM
043 | a star is reborn
044 | trick or treat
045 | admissions
046 | trust the process
047 | dont touch her
048 | girls night
049 | the night of nights
050 | born to be brave
EPILOGUE
Thank You

020 | yes, and

5.1K 119 10
By cruelladevil11

xx. the stakes are high, the waters
rough but this love is ours

ANDY SCOFFED AS SHE WATCHED THE North High advertisement for Beauty and The Beast with the others.

"Thats the bitch Lily from out auditions," Andy said, shaking her head at the screen.

"You mean perfect pitch, looks like an actual disney princess, mean girl Lily," Ashlyn said, pacing back and forth.

Miss Jenn walked, in looking at them, "Thank you for coming so quickly on a Saturday, but it seems we are missing a village idiot and a teapot," she said, narrowing her eyes.

"They said on the group chat they couldn't get anyone to cover their shifts at the pizza place," Seb explained.

Miss Jenn looked confused, everyone knowing that they had two separate group chats, one with the students and one with Miss Jenn as well.

"I meant the group chat with me, Andy and EJ," Seb said and Miss Jenn just went along with it.

"Back to the matter at hand," Miss Jenn said, "I can tell you've all seen the video,"

It was nerve wracking to know that East High had such a high production quality compared to theirs.

Everyone nodded, "Its incredible, even I have no notes, I can't believe they stole our show," Carlos exclaimed.

"Miss Jenn, how are we supposed to beat North High at the Menkies if they're churning out this a second after changing their musical?" Ashlyn asked and everyone started to freak out.

Miss Jenn clapped her hands, everyone going silent as they waited for her to provide a solution.

"Wildcats, North High is clearly focusing on bells and whistles. All we need is to get back to basics," she said, explaining that they were going to spend the rest of the weekend doing an active intensive.

"I'm gonna have to cancel the table for tonight," EJ whispered into Andys ear. She nodded. It was their first date tonight and for the third time, it had been cancelled.

Andy just wanted this perfect first date with him, one where they could sit around and just chat and she didn't care if that was in a Carrabba's or a random parking lot.

She reached down, squeezing his hand and feeling him squeeze back.

"Don't forget, we have something North High doesn't have, a brand new original song for the beast and the rose," Miss Jenn explained, Nini was now playing the rose.

They all did some weird warm up exercises, Nini leaving to go and write the song.

They performed loads of weird exercises and finally it was time to practice some improv.

"Ashlyn will start us off, Gina agree with what she says and then carry on, lets get a suggestion for the location" Miss Jenn said.

"The louvre?" EJ suggested, Miss Jenn loving the idea. He smiled, reaching down and grabbing Andys hand.

"I thought this was meant to be a secret relationship?" She whispered to him and he smiled, squeezing her hand.

"Nobody will notice," he promised, the two going back to watching Ashlyn and Gina's improv.

She shook her head, a giddy smile on her face as she felt his hand in hers.

Gina didn't seem connected to the piece and Ashlyn got frustrated, leaving the scene as they finished the improv.

She called Carlos and Seb to the front and they performed some improv.

☆☆☆

AFTER A LONG DAY, ANDY AND EJ walked outside, her uncle waving from his car.

"Andy!" He exclaimed and she rolled her eyes, walking over with EJ behind her.

"Hey James, whats up?" She asked, not understanding why her uncle was sitting in his car in the parking lot with flowers and a picnic basket.

"Sophie told me that Viv told her that you told her that you and EJ are dating so I brought you a first date picnic basket," he said, freezing when he saw her confused face, "But if you don't want it-"

Andy cut him off, she just froze because she felt so grateful, "No! It's great," she said before turning to EJ, "I'm up to it if you are,"

He smiled at her, walking over and helping rake the picnic basket out of the car, "Course I am Andy," he said, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"You watch those hands mister," James said with a smile, "Your mum and dad went on a similar first date, back in high school,"

Andy smiled half heartedly at the sentiment, thanking her uncle before walking to the park with EJ.

The two sat there, eating food and just talking about school and the play and everything - it was absolutely perfect.

There was something nice and simple about it just being the two of them with no fuss..

"Do you wish your dad was here, to see all this?" EJ asked randomly and when he saw Andy freeze up, his eyes went wide with panic, "Sorry! God, I shouldn't have brought that up,"

Andy chuckled, "It's fine EJ, I can talk about my dad without bursting into tears," she took a deep breath, "Of course I do, but I try not to linger on the thought,"

For a while, it was silent, both teenagers just looking at each other with smiles on their faces.

EJ leaned in, placing a hand on her cheek, "Your dad would be so proud of you, I know I am," he said and she just blushed.

It was always going to be a slightly tough conversation but she was a grown up and could handle it.

"That means a lot Eej," she said, leaning in closer so that their noses were touching.

"I'm gonna kiss you now," he whispered and she smiled as his lips pressed up against hers in a sweet kiss.

When they pulled apart, he rested his forehead against hers, his hand going to tuck a stray piece of hair behind her ear.

"You're perfect," he whispered and she smorted at his cheesiness.

He started laughing as well when he heard her snort, her hands going up to clasp her mouth. They both broke out into laughs, the two teenagers lost in each other completely.

There was something easy about being around EJ. She never had to worry about doing something dumb.

When they finished, there was a tiny, many make out session on the blanket that Andy had to cut short.

"My uncle will be pissed if I'm late home," she said, a sad tone to her voice.

She didn't want the date to end and neither did he.

They took a slow walk through the suburbs, under the blossoming flowers of the trees and the blue skies.

It seemed like the perfect day, his hand in hers as he held her close, the picnic basket in the other hand.

She looked up at him, his eyes shining in the light. She let out a small chuckle, unable to fathom how she had managed to find someone like him.

"What?" He asked, stopping at the start of their street, looking down at her.

As EJ looked at her, he couldn't understand why someone as amazing as her would ever choose someone like him.

He brushed a piece of her away from her face, tucking it behind her ear. He watched a blush spread across her cheeks at the action.

"Just wondering how I got this lucky," Andy stated.

He smiled, that perfect smile that had made her fall for him in the first place and she knew he was the perfect boy for her.

"Well I don't know how I got this lucky, so i guess we're both in shock," he stated.

She hummed in response before looking behind her at their houses next to each other.

"Pretty good first date if you ask me," Andy said and he nodded.

He squeezed her hand as he walked her over to her door.

"Yeah, and plenty more to come. I'll pick you up Sunday, I'll surprise you with a great second date," he said, sticking his pinky finger out as they reached their houses, stopping.

"Deal," she said, pulling him in for a quick kiss before walking away, opening her door and taking one last look at EJ.

He waved at her and she smiled before closing the door, a giddy grin stuck on her face.

Vivian was standing there and looked at her little sisters elated expression and she knew there would be no boy that could compare to EJ Caswell after this.

1462 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 9.7K 38
-crazy ex ᡉʲ αΆœα΅ƒΛ’Κ·α΅‰Λ‘Λ‘ "who's that?" ...
11.6K 181 10
his is how I want Season 3 of HSMTMS to go. *note* some things I can sing happening within the story if we get a season 3 and somethings will forsure...
17.7K 570 23
Juniper Yun has always had a crush on her best friend but knew it wasn't going to go anywhere so she tried to get over it. But, what if this summer t...
25.5K 685 69
Ricky Bowen, Nini Salazar-Roberts, E.J. Caswell, and Gina Porter are a group of friends that are part of a bigger group of friends. Their all enroll...