034 | no drama

xxxiv

xxxiv. only love, only love can hurt like this, must have been a deadly kiss

THEY ALL STOOD IN THE BARN, THE group preparing for Corbin Bleu as they ran through warm ups.

EJ and Andy still haven't talked since last night and everyone could sense the tension between the normally easy going couple.

"Okay everyone, Corbin Bleu is coming!" EJ announced nervously.

Andy could tell he was nervous and she wanted to comfort him but she was still annoyed so she turned her back to him, continuing her warm up with Gina.

He walked over to her, "Andy, we need to talk," he said and she scoffed, about to say something back when Corbin walked through the door.

"Later," Andy said as Corbin walked through, looking around at everyone, judging slightly.

EJ followed him and Corbin started to talk, "I am pumped to be back for this full day of rehearsal because with opening night only ten days away-"

"Ten days away! That's a cause to celebrate," Ricky exclaimed, cutting corbin off. He jumped up, trying to hug him.

Andy knew that Ricky had a bucket list of things to do before his eighteenth birthday and one of which was to hug a celebrity, clearly he was trying it out on Corbin Bleu.

"I understand some of you don't know me as a person. I'm just here to capture some behind the scenes footage so think of me as a fly on the wall, now let's have some fun!" He announced and everyone applauded.

They started the read through, Andy and Kourtney reading through Anna and Elsas lines.

"Ooh, let's unoack this. What's going on, relationship drama? You both like the same guy? Maybe this one?" The cameraman asked, pointing it at Carlos.

Carlos rolled his eyes, "Yes its me, notorious womaniser of the group," he said sarcastically.

"Channing, sir, I've got a boyfriend back home and that hunky director is her man so," Kourtney said hesitantly.

Ricky furrowed his brows at Channing, "If you're looking for dirt or drama, that's just not us. We're all good friends," he explained.

"Lets just move on," Corbin said and they got on with the read through until they noticed Jet was missing.

"God, I knew he wasn't real," Carlos said, shaking his head as he looked around.