HIDE N SEEK | Yumark

By sstarmindd

Mark Lee, just your average popular lad is kidnapped by an obsessive psychopath named Nakamoto Yuta, a cruel... More

1. Confusion
2. It has only just begun
4. Found you
5. It's not fair...
6. The beauty of losing control
7. Streetlights look so beautiful at night
8. Just Like Me
9. Deal with the devil
10. She knows
11. I tried so hard
12. Addictive obsessions
13. Missing the point
14. It's all just a game, right?
15. You're safe for now...
16. Killer
17. Right under your nose
18. I can't love you
19. Side mission
20. Rescue
21. Don't leave
22. A game of chances
23. All about you
24. Like you mean it
25. Obey.
26. Courage of a Tiger
27. Trapped
28. Please let me go
29. No pity
30. Liar
31. Have we been here before?
32. Interrogation
33. Nerves
34. Double check
35. Backstabber
36. Never Goodbye
37. Farewell
38. You won't be missed
39. You don't want to leave.
40. Goodbye angel

3. Unforgettable

753 33 29
By sstarmindd

Mark opens an eye and sighs.

Thank god that was a dream.

He was in the same place he started in, he must've fallen asleep again.

He stands up and freezes for a moment, feeling something square laying against his stomach. He lifts up his top and sees Yuta's notebook which had blood on it. It wasn't a dream at all. He checks his side and sees some careful, precise and definitely professional stitching. Did Yuta do this? what kind of psychopath is he?! to harm you and then heal you? what the hell man!?

He checks his back pocket and finds that none of his post-it notes are in there anymore... and his phone's gone...

"Aw, dude, why'd you take my phone?" He sighs. He detects something in the corner of his eye and whips his head around to see a familiar pastel green post-it in the same place he saw the first one. He rushes up to it and picks it up.

-----

I hope your side doesn't hurt too bad
I've given you another chance to get
out but it'll be more obvious but more
difficult. I'll be roaming around so
watch your back babe ;)

~ Yuta

-----

"Babe? that's vile..." Mark retorts, shoving the post-it in his back pocket before making his way back downstairs in search of the penknife. He reaches the hallway and checks the door just in case and gasps as it's open.

He swings the door open without further thought and rushes out, laughing in glee. He didn't care if Yuta had his phone, he was free and he recognised the place so he knew his way home.

Mark begins to sprint as fast as possible down the road not looking back at Yuta who was stood at the doorway smiling softly with his arms crossed. Yuta had purposely left the door open but he had not realised that Mark was going to go the same way he did the first time but he knows that Mark is gonna come running back to him sooner or later so he wasn't too bothered about Mark escaping. He didn't want to kill Mark anymore, he wanted to keep Mark as his own. Yuta wanted Mark to want him as bad as he wanted Mark. He knew he had to wait for that day to come but he was excited because he knew it was sooner than Mark wanted.

After a while of sprinting full speed down roads and alleyways, Mark finally reaches the shop he met Yuta in. He enters the shop for a minute and sighs.

The shopkeeper bows and says hello to Mark and Mark smiles. He knew the shopkeeper quite well seeing as he was a regular customer at the shop. "Hey bro" Mark huffs. "You alright?" He asks Mark who shakes his head. "Yeah yeah... just some shit went off but I'm fine," He says, catching his breath. "I'll drive you back home if you want, shops shutting in five" The shopkeeper suggests but Mark shakes his head. "I'll be alright, thanks though, anyway see you tomorrow or something," Mark says before leaving the shop hurriedly and making his way back to his place.

On his way back, Mark didn't feel eyes on his back like he did when Yuta was stalking him. He felt at peace like usual when walking somewhere late at night.

Mark reaches the apartments and makes his way up the stairs, sighing as he leant against the back of the stairs to relax for a minute. He couldn't stop thinking about Yuta. It was driving him crazy, he was traumatised by everything that had happened so far and he needed something to get his mind off it, whether it be alcohol or watermelon, he needed to be distracted so he could forget it forever and it'd never be brought up ever again.

The metal railing squeaks, making him jump as he's snapped back to reality. He walks down to the door before taking a deep breath and knocking on the door. He hoped Johnny was awake depending on what time it was. It must be quite late seeing as he didn't see anyone on the roads on his way away from the house.

Mark gets no response so he knocks harder and louder in the hope it'd wake Johnny up but after a few minutes, no answer.

"Maybe someone else is awake" He mutters walking down the stairs to Jaehyun's apartment. He knocks on and almost instantly the door is opened and he's greeted by not Jaehyun but Johnny.

"Oh my god, Mark, where the fuck have you been?!" Johnny raises his voice, dragging him into the room and slamming the door before pulling him into a tight hug. "Uhh... out, sorry," He says in an almost robotic voice and Johnny just rolls his eyes as he brings him into the living room where Jaehyun was sitting, on his phone as a drama played in the background. Johnny sits down with Mark and Mark sighs, fiddling around with his hands as he contemplates whether to tell the boys what really happened or not.

-----

Mark had been awake for some time now. He was paranoid about being home alone because Johnny was going out with a friend whose mother had recently passed away.

"Dude, you have your phone don't you?" Johnny sighs and mark shakes his head. "No, I think I lost it last night, sorry bro," He says in a small voice and Johnny takes out his phone and passes it to Mark. "Keep this for the time being, I'll message you from my other phone when I'm done and then I'll meet you somewhere and we can hang out for a bit, is that okay?" Johnny asks and Mark nods. "Yeah," He says softly. "Ring me if there's an emergency," He says before leaving the house.

As soon as Mark heard the door lock, Johnny's phone began to ring. He jumps and grabs the phone looking at the screen which read

Lil bro Mark

Mark tilts his head to the side confused. He's completely forgotten that Yuta had his phone.

He answers it.

"H-hello?" He stammers.

"Do I make you nervous, Mark? " He hears that familiar chuckle and his face drops.

"How are you darling? I miss you already" He asks and Mark takes a deep breath. "I was fine until now" He scoffs and Yuta snickers. "Oh? it didn't sound like it, you were practically begging Johnny to stay with you" He chuckles and Mark looks around. How did he know that? there's no way he could've seen that without having somehow put a recording device on him without knowing.

"No point looking around, I'm right under your nose," He says and Mark gulps. He must be at Jaehyun's. "Stay right there you creepy fuck" He says before leaving and storming downstairs, banging on the door. He hears the banging from the other line and the door opens revealing Yuta. Mark hangs up and stares up at the man.

"Oh hi Mark, come in," Yuta says as though the previous phone call hadn't happened. He chuckles at Mark's anger before ushering him inside, into the living room where he notices Jaehyun whose eyes were fixed on the TV that was... off. He looked almost dead. Mark narrows his eyes at Yuta who raises a brow.

"What's wrong?" He asks with a look of pure innocence and Mark rolls his eyes.

"Bro?" Mark walks up to Jaehyun who doesn't respond. "Yo, J-Jaehyun" Mark sits beside him and stares, waving his hand in front of his face, trying every sort of way to get Jaehyun's attention when he notices the tiny red spot of dried blood on Jaehyun's neck. Mark's eyes widen and he places two fingers on his wrist in an attempt to find a pulse but none was found.

Jaehyun was dead.

Mark stands up, his eyes tearing up. Mark had known Jaehyun since he can first remember anything, Jaehyun had been in his life from the very start, he'd always been there for Mark no matter what happened, they were best friends and nothing could come between them, they both told each other that no matter what happened they would never abandon each other, there was nothing that could ever break their bond, not a girl, not a boy, not a death, nothing. Mark was completely heartbroken.

He turns to Yuta with tears streaming down his cheeks. "YOU FUCKING PRICK!" Mark cries throwing a punch at the man but it was swiftly and effortlessly dodged. Yuta grabs Mark's wrist and flips him onto the floor. Mark stands back up and attempts another punch, this one less powerful than the first. Yuta dodges it once again flipping Mark back to the floor and Mark stands up again but just throws himself into Yuta's chest and bursts into tears, hitting his chest over and over, crying about how he hates him so much for killing Jaehyun.

Yuta drags Mark to the couch where Yuta pulls him onto his lap, letting him cry onto his shoulder as he presses soft kisses to Mark's soft skin and rubs his back.

"Cry it out, I'm sure Jaehyun meant a lot to you but he was in our way so I had to plus he insulted me so he had it coming," Yuta smirks and Mark sits up and stares at him. "You dare kill Johnny and I will end you myself, I will make it as sadistic and painful to look at as you are" Mark growls at Yuta who bites his lip. "That's hot, carry on," Yuta says and Mark gives him a disgusted expression before slapping him causing Yuta to jerk his hips up from the unexpected hit. "Why the fuck would you say that?!" He yells. Yuta places a hand on his reddening cheek and Mark just stares down at him with hate. "Again" Yuta breathes, holding Mark's hand to his cheek and Mark lifts his hand, slapping Yuta even harder than before making him jerk up again. "Oh you're in trouble darling" Yuta smirks before pinning Mark onto the couch.

"You're so arrogant Mark" Yuta breathes before pressing a kiss to Mark's cheek. "It's driving me crazy, the way you stare at me with such hate, it's addictive," Yuta says before pressing a kiss to Mark's lips making Mark gasp and look at Yuta like he's a madman. "Ew, dude! did you just fucking kiss me?! that's gross!" Yuta giggles, leaning down to Mark's reddened ears.

"Then what I'm about to do is going to make you sick to the stomach" He whispers, his lips lightly brushing the shell of Mark's ears causing him to feel goosebumps all over his body.

-----

Johnny arrives back home and sighs, calling out Mark's name but is surprised to hear no response. He looks around the apartment but finds no sign of Mark. He found his phone on the side in the kitchen. He unlocks it and checks to see if Mark had left him a note or something but there was no note.

Where is that kid?

After a while of looking around, Johnny concludes that Mark probably went out so he relaxes and makes his way to Jaehyun's but is shocked to find the door unlocked. He walks in and sees Jaehyun sitting on the couch, his eyes fixed on the screen as normal.

"Yo Jaehyun, have you seen Mark about?" He asks but gets no response. He sighs and sits next to him, snapping his fingers in front of Jaehyun but Jaehyun was unresponsive. Johnny pauses and furrows his brows, taking hold of Jaehyun's cold wrist and checking for a pulse, his eyes widening when he felt nothing.

"What the fuck?!" He whispers before looking around Jaehyun's apartment for any clue of what happened. Jaehyun can't have just died like that, someone killed him but who and how?

As Johnny looks around Jaehyun's apartment, he reaches the bedroom which was unusually messy. Jaehyun was quite the lazy person but he'd never leave it this messy, the bedsheets were hanging off the bed and the pillows had some sort of wet patch that looked like someone had bitten it. What had happened? He looks for more clues but finds nothing except a few odd stains and a few items he wishes he hadn't seen... but maybe that's all that happened in here. Maybe the murder happened in the living room itself. He wasn't entirely sure what happened but hopefully, the police would help with that.

Johnny sighs before making his way out of the apartment and back to his own apartment in the hope Mark would be back soon.

He had begun to be concerned about Mark. Recently he'd been acting so different, he hadn't laughed or given a genuine smile since he met that guy at the shop that night. Surely there's nothing going on between the two unless he apologised and became friends with him but there was something that didn't add up and it worried Johnny. He wanted to know what was going on with Mark but these days he never had the chance because Mark was always disappearing without anyone knowing. Johnny began to wonder what had happened to Mark's phone, he couldn't have just lost it like that, Mark isn't like that plus the way he said it didn't sound so truthful. Had he been robbed? Was he being blackmailed by someone?

Johnny needed to know his friend was okay otherwise he'd failed as a friend to Mark...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 447 11
Yuta is a little and his boyfriend Taeyong adores that about him. But that doesn't mean their relationship isn't in the best place at the moment. ...
4.8K 260 12
β€Ί the worst nightmare started from the wrong seat β†’ this story is totally a work of fiction. β†’ i don't own anything except the plot. β†’ expect few typ...
60.5K 4.1K 46
As memories flashed through my mind it slowly shattered my heart. I realized I was nothing more than a pawn in his game. My eyes held fire as I looke...
70.4K 2.8K 44
{A Markhyuck Fanfiction} γ€ŽStarted~July 19th 2019』 γ€ŽEnded~August 27th 2019』 When Haechan faces some issues that not only scare him, but the other mem...