š•†š•¦š•£ ā„™š•¦š•š• (š”¹š•Žš”øš•„)

By pixiegirl08

Under the great big oak tree, we lie next to each other, spread out like starfishes only our hands holding us... More

š•“š–“š–™š–—š–”š–‰š–šš–ˆš–™š–Žš–”š–“
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 1
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 2
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 3
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 4
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 5
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 6
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 7
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 8
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 9
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 10
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 11
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 12
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 13
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 14
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 15
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 16
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 17
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 19
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 20
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 21
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 22
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 23
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 24
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 25
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 26
š•®š•³š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 27
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 28
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 29
š•æš–š–Š š•±š–Žš–“š–†š–‘ š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–—

š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 18

7.4K 312 325
By pixiegirl08

Auroras POV

"Okay, lemme see the video again," I laughed hysterically, I really hoped Zara caught everything on camera because Denny crashing into the car was way too funny. After the race, we picked up our things and headed out the parking lot starting our walk back to my house so I could start cooking for them as if I was their slaves. 

We walk the sidewalk with groceries in our hands, I held Zaras phone in my face as I laughed at the video of Denny crashing on repeat. The boys walked closely behind us, Denny on Chris' back because he complained it hurt to walk, and Kai just being Kai. 

I turn back, checking on them since they were getting quiet. Denny was singing to himself, Chris was singing along, and Kai was staring at my ass. I turn my head back quickly, not wanting to interrupt his staring, I sway my hips back and forth wanting to put on a show for him. I don't think it did much though. 

Once we enter my apartment and pass by River who was still humped over in a corner, I take out the groceries and begin preparing the food. "Who wants to help me cook?" 

Silence. 

"Oh, okay, I see how it is," I say, fake hurt laced in my voice. I hear shuffling and whispers. I smirk knowing someone is being volunteered to come out and help me. As I'm cooking the chicken, from the corner of my eye, I see Kai being pushed into the kitchen, he smiles at me. 

"I can help." 

"Thank you, Kai," I said pecking his lips, he blushes as if we haven't kissed almost a thousand times today.

Although I'm quite bossy, Kai follows directions well and he learns quickly. He didn't know what we were cooking so he just did whatever I told him to do. 

Zara joins us in the kitchen putting her halal chicken alfredo in the microwave, she could've gotten herself anything, but she chose to get the same thing as us. 

We sit in the living room spread out weirdly while eating, I was sure Zara was sleeping over but I'm not sure when the rest are leaving. Gravity falls plays on the tv stealing the attention of us all. 

"Y'all know there gonna be a party tomorrow, y'all tryna go?" Chris interrupts the show, I stay quiet while everyone talks. If they go, I'll go.

"Who's throwing it?" Zara says.

"My homeboy, the one who's down low," Chris responds expecting us to catch on, nowadays every nigga is down low. I nod my head remembering when I caught him getting his dick sucked by some man, he paid me some hush money, and I stayed hushed.

"Yeah, it's his party, you going?" Chris says directing his question to me, I shrug.

"If y'all go, then I go." everyone agrees with me and we make a collective decision to go out tomorrow.

"Okay, y'all gotta get out of my house now." I wasn't sure when my dad was coming home, but I was sure it would be in the early mornings, I couldn't afford to give my dad a heart attack because they're 2 random boys sleeping in our home. 

The only people allowed to sleep over was Zara and Chris, but they slept over separately. The boys finish eating and I shoo them out of my home, it was getting late anyway. I stand at the doorway watching Chris poke at Rivers slumped body that still lays in the corner. "Y'all think he dead?"

Kai walks over to the body and checks for a pulse. "Nah, but he's passed out," he says with no concern.

"We just gone leave him here?"

"I mean, yeah, he's been like that for hours and we have nowhere to take him." 

Kai walks back to the door where I stand, he looks down at me smiling. I look up at him smiling, I go for an expected hug, he hugs back rocking us on the balls of our feet lightly. "See you later," I mumble in his chest.

"See you later Ms McKinney," he says kissing my forehead, then letting go and walking away with Denny as Chris heads to his apartment next door.

────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────

I shift in my sleep feeling someone shake my body repetitively, I move the covers of my body getting hot. "Wake up, damn."

My feet get pulled to the end of the bed and I continue sleeping, my body hits the ground and I jump up off my feet. I shake my head trying to find who the fuck would wake me up like that, Zara sits at the end of the bed sleep evident in her face. "Now, why would wake me up like that," I say fixing my shirt because a tit popped out.

"Your alarm wasn't waking you up, and you have work soon." I groan looking at the time- 6:50, work starts in an hour, I had a morning shift, which was nice because mornings tend to go by fast. I hop out of the bed and meet Zara in the bathroom as she was getting ready as well.

I sit at the cash register toying with the machine out of boredness, the day was going by slower than expected. But I enjoyed working a lot, The pay was good, the customers were mostly nice regulars and my coworkers were all sweet old ladies. Just a perk of working at a small Barnes and Nobles in town.

The bell at the front door rings alerting everyone who was working, I look up to see a boy dressed in all black with his head down, a short lady follows behind him closely most likely his mother. A customer comes up to pay and I divert my attention away from the boy and his mother. 

The boy with his head down and his petite mother with a bright smile soon come up to pay as well. 

"How are you guys doing today?" I strike up a conversation as I take the latest Oprah book and scan the price for it. The boy lifts his head up with wide eyes, it's Makie from school.

"Oh, hey Makie, how are you?" I say a little shocked. His mother looks at us confused. 

"Makie, how do you know this girl?" 

"She's my tutor mom," Makie mumbles with a dark red blush on his face. His mom's mouth opens wide and she smiles squealing a little bit, I smile at her pretending not to be confused at her excitement.

"Oh my, you're the girl who has won my son's heart, oh he was telling me all about you yesterday! He said you were kind to him, smart, and beautiful!" She says with a very thick Filipino accent.

I smile wide only making Makie blush more, he puts his head down. I continue on scanning the hefty amount of mangas Makie picked out. "Your son is a very smart kid, ma'am. I'm happy to be his tutor!" 

After a short conversation with Makies mom and a few more regulars stopping by, my shift ends and I walk the short distance home, the party didn't start until 10 pm so I had time to do whatever.

I sat at my desk trying out the new eyeshadow pallet I had gotten, just testing out how the colours complimented my skin tone. My phone rings from on my bed, I pick up the call not bothering to check the I.D. "Helllloooo," Denny's high pitched voice booms through the phone.

I pull the phone away from my ears and turn the volume down. "Hi, Denny boy."

"Watcha up to? You know this facetime, right? Why am I staring at your ceiling?" I hadn't realized when I picked up the call, I prop the phone up against my mirror so he can see my face.

"Just playing with my makeup, Denny boy." 

"Oh, okay, well I just wanted to tell you that Kai said he was going to sneak out and pick us all up at 10:30 so we can all go to the party together." I nod my head, they probably discussed this in the group chat but I'm barely active on there.

"He the DND?"

"I think so," Denny shrugs. We continue on talking and end up adding everyone to the call to talk about what we're wearing.

────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────

I manoeuvre my body through the crowd of sweaty loud teenagers trying to make my way back to the couch where Zara and Kai should be sitting. It's the tug of my skirt that stops my movements from continuing. I turn to face who had tried to get my attention.

The flashing bright lights and loud pop smoke album that rings through speakers don't help me trying to see and hear who stood in front of me. Kahlil- right in front of me holding on to my shoulders for support through his clearly drunk state, his body sways weirdly so I grab onto his shoulders trying to keep him stable.

He's laughing at nothing and talking to me, yet I can't hear anything. I groan realizing what I have to do.

Together we make our way out to the backyard where I was sure Juels would be. "You look so damn good in that skirt right now ma," Kahlil mumbles before burping loudly, he smacks my ass and I give him a dirty glare. "Sorry," he mumbles. 

I continue on letting him hold on to me for support as we make our way through the rental house. Once in the backyard, we see Juels kissing a random boy in the pool. "See what she doing, she a whore. And I bet you she drunk while pregnant with my baby," Kahlil rants lazily.

I nod my head pretending to care, I leave him sitting on a beach chair and open a water bottle for him to drink out of. "I love you so much Aurora, you're a real one."

I nod once again. It's not that I still love him, or care about him. If that was anyone I knew or had any sort of history with I would do the same thing. It's just how I was raised. "Hey Juels, your man right here," I say pointing at Kahlil who was chucking his water. She sends me a weird look.

I shrug making my way out of the backyard and back into the house, I avoid human contact as I try and find Zara and Kai. Kai sits in the middle of the couch looking around franticly, Zara nowhere to be seen. "Hey Kai, where is Zara at?"

He sighs relieved. "What took you so long to go to the bathroom? And Zara went with her friends."

"You sure she's safe?" I say ignoring his question.

"Yeah, I'm sure, they only went to dance anyway." 

"Okay, well I'm not tryna be here, this is not my happy environment. You wanna wait in the car till the party gets shot up or the feds come?"

Kai nods reaching out for my hand, I take my hand into his and pull him off the couch. We leave the party through the front door and shoot the group chat a text letting them know we're in the car waiting till they wanna leave. 

Kai opens the door for me and I take a seat in the passenger side as he makes his way to the driver side. We sit in the car both facing forward, I lean back not expecting the awkward silence. Kai keeps his face forward in a stiff position and I can't help but laugh, I don't remember us ever being this awkward. 

"You tryna do something stupid?" Kai glances at me in response.

"C'mon it'll help you loosen up," I say bumping his shoulders playfully, he chuckles at me.

"Fine, I'll do whatever dumb shit you have planned." With no further words I take out the thick pre-rolled blunt Chris had given me a few days ago, I wave it in Kai's face tauntingly.

"You ever smoked before?"

"A few times, yeah."

"Good, I don't have to teach you," I say relieved.

I take the lighter out of my pocket, bring it to my lips, and light the blunt. I inhale slowly slavering the faint taste, as I exhale, I pass the blunt to Kai. He takes it from me doing the same, he looks more experienced than me, he does a cool smoke ring and I stare at him. 

"Teach me how to do that."

"You already know how to smoke though?"

"No, teach me that smoke ring thing," I say referring to his little trick, he nods his head passing the blunt back to me. I hold it close to my lips and wait for instructions.

"Inhale first," he instructs softly.

"Let the smoke sit in your checks for a second, now open your mouth and make an 'O' shape with your lips. Don't exhale yet, just push the smoke out of your mouth by opening and closing your throat kind of."

I follow his instructions closely; I watch as the smoke from my mouth comes out in the shape of an 'O'. "Oh, that's sick." He smiles at me.

"I'm surprised you got it your first try." We continue our rotation for a while.

────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────

**SMUT WARNING**

We're both high now, and time is going by in a blur, the car is filled with smoke and Brent Faiyaz 'Fuck the world' album plays through my phone. I look to Kai; he looks at me. His eyes are red, hanging low and a silly smile sits on his face. He snakes his hands in between my thighs. "You're looking so edible right now."

I close my legs together, even though his hands are already between them. He takes his hand off me, patting his lap. I take my rightful spot on his lap, my skirt riding right to my ass. Kai slaps my ass hard and I wince bucking my hips towards him.

He palms my ass leaning his head back groaning, I sit right on his dick earning a moan from the both of us. Kai takes the blunt away from my hands and takes a big hit, he connects our lips together in a heated open-mouthed kiss. The smoke from his mouth transfers to mine, I pull back blowing the smoke up towards the roof.

Kai takes more hits and continues to kiss me every time, while I straddle his lap holding him close. I look up at Kai as he takes another hit, this time blowing the smoke right in my face before kissing me. His grip on my ass gets tighter as his hands travel down to my heat, he snaps the fabric of my panties onto my pussy making me moan out shamelessly. My panties are wet and I know he can feel it. 

He moves my panties to the side, dragging his soft fingers over me. I jolt up in shock and he chuckles pulling his hand back. He brings his hand to my face showing me the wetness on his fingers, my clear juices coat his fingers. He runs his wet finger over my lips making me taste myself. "You this wet for me baby?"

I nod my head trying to grind my hips against his to get some sort of simulation. "Words, you slut," he groans slapping my ass harder than last time.

"Yes, f-fuck, Kai."

Without warning, he slips in two fingers filling my core. Starting at a slow pace, he pumps them in and out making me whimper. I kiss his neck, holding on to him for support. "Ride my fingers, baby."

I grind my hips against his fingers at my own pace, he kisses me softly in contrary to how fast he's fingering me. I squeeze myself around him when he adds his third finger. "I can't take it, Kai, take a finger out please," I whimper against his lips, begging. 

"This isn't anything compared to dick, take it like the slut you are." He slaps my ass again making sure to leave a mark. He moans desperately in my ear when I move my hips faster, trying to catch my release. 

My core starts to tighten, my thighs shake, and my breathing pattern unsteadies. "I'm cumming Kai, fuck, please, I'm cumming!" 

Kai keeps his pace steady making sure to keep on kissing me, he whispers sweet words in my ears only pushing me closer to my release. "Cum for me baby, don't hold it." His last words push me to the edge and I fall onto his chest, tears in my eyes.

My cum comes out all on his fingers making a mess, he pulls out leaving me empty. He chuckles showing me the thick hot cum that covers his fingers before taking them into his mouth.

"You taste so sweet, baby."

He holds my head kissing me, making sure we swap saliva so I can taste myself. He kisses me softly biting onto my bottom lip while I pull away. I take my seat as Kai grabs tissues cleaning me up, I roll down the window trying to sober up both of us. 

"You moan like a porn star," Kai teases pinching the inside of my thighs. 

"Stop, or else you won't hear me moan ever again." Kai stops talking.

────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────

AN: whewwww, heaty chapter guys, kinda just put this out bc i was bored, it's been in my drafts waiting for a long time so, enjoy!!
was the smut okay? i found it cringy asl 😣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240 11 9
Evie was a wild child. She was at (almost) every party, did every dare, and lived the way she wanted to. All so she could pour it into writing. She w...
3.3K 96 24
I swallow nervously looking away from him "I have them for you." He says quietly. "Have what?" I say lowly, wanting to hear him say it the same way h...
80.2K 971 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...
55.3K 2.4K 64
"You good, babe? You kinda seem a bit off today." "How so?" I asked, even though I knew the answer to that question. Damien answered, "Well you haven...