Sex [Chris Brown]

By YoItsBreezy_

I mean it's your choice if you want to click on this book. Just know to read at your own consent. Parental... More

// Encouragement \\
// My First \\
// Tuesday \\
// Studio \\
// Neighbor \\
// Kamasutra \\
// Dark Lust \\
// Xìngbié \\
// Fan Luv \\
// Body Language \\
// Planes \\

// Husky Love \\

23.5K 345 116
By YoItsBreezy_

Mmm. What's husky love? Maaannn! Get you a big bad mama and you'll know what I'm talking about. I'm not talking about slim thick. I'm talking about them overweight shordies. Bruh! I fucked this sexy husky girl. I love me some big girls, but this one. Nahh son. She was pretty in the face and was classy too.

If one of ya homies ask what's it like to have a husky bae. Man just say "Big mamas do it the best". On god. Let me remind yall one more time... This baby I fucked was giving me life. Let me just tell yall. Oh my god! I still talk to her too...? Man, roll that clip!

Flashback

Well, I was on my way to get me a Big Mac from McDonald's, because you know I still love me some McDonald's. So I pulled up in the parking lot and parked my car, locking it in the process of walking into the building. I got up in McDonald's and waited in line for a while, looking at my phone. I made it to the counter and looked up to see the prettiest big girl I've seen in my entire life.

She gasped when she saw me, then smiled. I smiled and put my finger to my lips and winked at her. She blushed and nodded.

"Wassup, Lil mama?" I flirted. She smiled.

"Hello sir. What would yo-" I cut her off.

"What is a pretty girl doing, like you, to be working in a place like this?" I asked, being very serious. She is like too pretty.

"Uhm, no other jobs wanted me. So this was the only exception." She sighed. I smiled and nodded.

"Here..." I handed her a card and winked. She happily took it and nodded.

"So what will you be having today, sir?" She asked.

"The Big Mac meal with extra onions, no pickles." I said, studying her face.

"Okay, and your drink?" She asked, punching in things.

"A sprite." I said, pulling out my wallet.

"Okayyy... That'll be $7. 39." She said, as she looked up at me. I handed her a one hundred dollar bill. She giggled.

"You should've gotten smaller change." She smiled. I shrugged.

"When is your lunch break?" I asked.

"In 15 minutes..." She said. I nodded and got my recipt from her as she handed me a large cup.

"Okay, I'll be waiting..." I said, before walking off, not even asking for her permission.

So I got my food when it was ready. By the time I was done, shorty was on her lunch break. She came to me and damn, damn, damn. I couldn't do nothing but stare. She's one of them curvy big girls not just all rolls. She got hips. She greeted me and sat down in front of me.

"Hey again, beautiful..." I cheesed. She blushed.

"Oh my god. I can't believe this. Like, I'm talking to the Chris Brown." She whispered, happily. I chuckled and licked my lips.

"You better believe it, baby." I flirted.

"Did you look at that card?" I asked, nodding my head up at her.

"Oh. Yes. Thank you so much." She thanked. I nodded.

"No problem..." I said, as I looked her up and down.

She was completely distracted, looking the other way. I guess she felt me staring and looked right at me. I bit my lip and got up over the table to whisper in her ear. I said some things to get her hot and bothered, and then I bit her ear. When I sat back down, she was blushing and she began opening and closing her shirt.

"I don't know why but I just got hot." She said, as she looked around. I chuckled and pulled out my card.

"Look here, ma. Come to this address after your shift. When you're pulling up in my driveway, call me. Okay?" I said, as I handed her another card.

"O-okay..." She stuttured, as she grabbed the card. I kissed her cheek, winked, and got up.

3 Hours Later

I was chillin' on the couch, watching tv. Until, my phone rang. I picked it up and it was just shorty from early. I smirked and got up, walking to my front door and opening it. I saw her get out of the car and lock it. She began walking my way while smilimg. I smiled back.

"Hey, ma." I greeted, as she stood in front of me. She giggled.

"Hey, Chris." She greeted back, as she walked in. She paused as she looked at my house.

"Oh my god. It looks better inside than outside." She said, as she looked at me.

"Ahh... Thanks" I said, as I scratched the back of my neck.

She turned around with her back facing me. I looked at her ass and bit my lip. I walked up behind her, and grabbed her curvy waist and sniffed the aroma of her hair and skin. She dropped her purse, as I began to kiss on her neck.

"Mmm... You're so beautiful." I breathed out.

I brought my pelvic area close to her ass, letting her feel my big erection. She gasped and brought it back on a nigga, she rubbed her ass on my erection making me slightly grunt. She turned around and faced me, she wrapped her arms around my neck, while my hands were planted on her booty.

I grabbed her hand and walked her up to my master bedroom. Once, we made it into the room, I attacked her face and began making out with her. She gripped my gym shorts and kissed back, our tongues began to go to war with each other, she traced my tongue as I traced her tongue. We moved our way to the bed and I got on top.

I removed her top, exposing her big volumptuous breasts. I licked my lips, as I removed her bra. I stuffed my face in those titties and began sucking on her nipples. She was breathing heavily, as I was grinding my hips into hers. I grunted and mumbled a "Shit." I took my pants off, only exposing my hard dick and blue-striped boxers. She bit her lips, as I grabbed her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed, by me. I removed her pants and panties, I went down on my knees and began licking her pretty, pink, fat pussy. I began sucking on her clit, as I felt her legs and body begin to shake in complete pleasure.

"Mmm mmm... Yeah, Chris... Right there." She moaned out.

As I twirled my tongue and continued sucking on it. I began breathing heavy. She should be cumming soon, so I stopped sucking and inserted two of my fingers. I looked up at her, to see her throwing her head back. I began pumping in and out slowly, as I brought my head back down and licked her clit. I began pumping faster, then I felt her hips buckle and I felt her vigorously shake, and twitch. She began cumming like crazy, she sat up and moaned out, she looked down as I watched her climax and that was the sexiest shit I've ever seen.

She was just about to touch herself, but I stopped her before she could. I flipped her over and made her get on all fours. I grabbed my condom and slipped it on. She was hissing, and that shit made me even harder. I bit my lip and slowly slid into her tight ass. I began to grind my hips in her, she was already moaning. I grabbed her curvy hips and smacked that ass, as I began to pump in and out of her. I grunted, feeling her fat ass on my dick. I began fucking her with no hands, then she tried throwing it back.

"Oooo damn, ma. Do that." I moaned.

She began throwing it back, hard. I felt the urge to cum, but I wasn't ready and she sure as hell wasn't. I bit my lip and hissed, holding in my nut. She continued throwing it back, moaning out my name. I grabbed her hips and stopped her, grinding into her once more.

I flipped her over on her back, and lifted her thick legs up over my shoulders. I got really close and grabbed my dick, slowly sliding it into her fat ass pussy. I automatically started moaning, I held her legs and began to go in and out of her.

"Oooo mama, this fat ass meaty pussy.... I'm 'finna fuck the shit out of you..." I groaned.

I began picking up the pace, moaning uncontrollably. She was screaming my name, I went even faster and started beating her shit up. All you would be able to hear is our skin slapping against each other.

I bit my lip feeling her wetness begin to tighten around my dick. She stopped moaning and I heard purring. I grabbed her hair and wrapped it around my hand and pulled it. I grunted, as she continued that sexy purring shit. I felt myself wanting to nut again. I let go of her hair and rubbed her back down to her ass. I slapped it as I pumped harder and harder.

"Oh, Chris!" She exclaimed.

I threw my head back and rammed myself into her, feeling myself release a boat load of my cum into the condom. I paused and grinded my hips, so I can make sure I'm pleasing her. She started moaning louder, as I dug my hips deeper into her walls.

She pushed me off and I stood there, looking at her lustfully. She turned to me and sat at the edge of the bed. She grabbed my dick, sliding the condom off, and wrapped her wet mouth around my dick. I sighed in relief and rubbed her hair, as she began to slowly bob her head back and forth. I felt her tongue swirl around my tip, I hissed and bit my lip. She started jacking me off as she began to pick up the pace of sucking it.

I felt myself about to combust as she continued to suck my dick harder. I held her head, grabbing her strings of hair as I felt my moment about to cum. She shoved my dick deeper into her mouth, making herself gagg on it. I felt the vibrations and that was just enough to make me release. She held it into her mouth and spat it back out onto my dick. She sucked it again, slowly jagging it off, as she looked up at me.

She stood up and got behind me, I turned to her and she pushed me onto the bed. I chuckled, as she crawled onto me. I bit my lip and began rubbing her body down. She grabbed my dick and she slid it into her pussy, she let out a whimper and placed her palms flat on my chest. I bit my lip, looking into her eyes as she looked into mine. She began to slowly ride me, feeling her hips go back and forth.

I grabbed her titties rubbing them, while biting my lip. She began to pick up the pace and soon she began to start bouncing. I felt a groan escape my lips as I grabbed her hips to slow her down. She rolled her hips, slowly again. This shit felt good as hell! My hands went down to her fat ass, I gripped her cheeks and slapped them, as I held them up thrusting my hips upward into her pussy. I held her up as I began to quickly pound into her, she began to squeal. I smirked and sighed, as I kept going.

"Fuck, Chris! I'm about to cum, baby." She moaned out.

"Hold it in..." I growled, as I went faster and deeper.

"I can't... God, Chris! Stop!" She begged.

Did I listen? Fuck no. I went even harder, because her begging turned me on. I flipped us over, so I was on top again. I continued beating the fat kitty up and then I felt her juices flow. I spanked her thigh.

"I told you to hold it!" I growled aggressively, into her ear.

I kissed her neck, then went straight down to her pussy. I began eating the kitty like it was cake. I slurrped her up, as I felt her legs shake like crazy. Her screams filled the air, as I stuck my tongue in and twirled it while sucking on her clit. I already felt her cum, so I sipped it up and licked it one last time.

I got up and plopped down on the bed, as we both laid to catch our breath. She looked at me and kissed my cheek. I smiled and turned to face her, she looked at me with a curious look.

"Why me?" She asked.

I pushed the loose string back out of her hair and smiled. "Because big girls do it best."

~~~

Man, it wasn't over after I said that. We went into that shower and tore some shit up. Big girls are the best, I'm tellin' ya homie. It's just something about big, fat, meaty pussy. It feels real good.

After that day, Madeline, excuse me I forgot to give her name. Anyway, that card I gave her was one of my cards for a personal business, which actually helped her a lot. She told me she opened up her own hair salon. Comes to find out she loves hair. She keeps in touch with me, telling me how the business is going. We continued to fuck here and there after that day, until that special someone came along.

I consider Madeline as the homie, other than that... ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4K 49
Hello! Here's my NWTB imagine book! Requests highly appreciated, feel free to comment and enjoy! :3
11.9K 318 13
Read the book. Don't judge my writing. If you don't like it, don't read it. I know i'm not a good writer. This is for fun. I don't need you to tell m...
3.5K 80 70
Bonjour bitches! This is moi Imagines And Preferences Book! Have fun reading it! Or get horny either one's fine. XD
25.4K 326 20
This book has been deleted twice, this is the second time I'm reuploading it. THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.