Relentless (Levi x OC x Eren)

By sashaslilpotato

Levi and Eren have always had their differences, but what happens when they both take an interest in the same... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 34
Chapter 35

Ch. 33

3.4K 68 242
By sashaslilpotato

Enjoy !!
*smut* 😳
.....
"Camping?" Novia clarified before the meaning of Historia's words actually hit her. "I mean yeah it sounds like fun... and it would be nice to make up for last time when Ymir invited me and I got caught."

Ymir and Historia exchanged wicked glances. "Babe c'mon, I told you not to leave out any details remember? We're not exactly just going camping." Ymir chuckled. Historia gave a nervous laugh and gazed back at Novia without her innocent usual eyes.

Something about the way they were being hesitant with their words made Novia start to clue in on what their reasoning behind coming here was, however she didn't want to make any assumptions, so she remained silent to let the validity reveal itself.

"Novia....have you," Historia paused clearing her throat...." have you, been with another girl before?" She raised an eyebrow intently curious. Novia gave a bewildered expression. It was unusual for Historia to  be coming onto her in such a bold manner.

"Been with as in had sex? No....I haven't." Novia replied meekly scratching the back of her neck. Ymir leaned over and whispered into Novia's ear, "Would you like to....and not just with one, but with the two of us....." she emphasized.

Okay. Now Novia could distinctly comprehend what it was in fact they were asking of her. They wanted to have a threesome.

Novia's face grew red as the erotic thoughts tiptoed in her mind. What would it be like? A threesome with them? Novia all her life assumed she was only attracted to men, but the interesting pictures that stayed within her mind made her stomach do flips. Historia and Ymir. Both. Together. The vulnerability of it all. She still had so many questions. Like why now bring it up? They'd all been hanging out together this whole time. What made them decide this right now? The riskiness of it seemed endearing to Novia, with everything that has happened with the men in her life, it wouldn't hurt to try the other side.

"I'm not opposed to it....but I'm not experienced either. I honestly can't say I know how to....pleasure another girl."  Novia truthfully admitted putting her hands over her face to hide the embarrassment. Ymir's hand rested on Novia's left thigh, Historia's on her right. "Don't worry that's why we're here to teach you." Historia laughed pulling Novia's arm's away from her face. They seemed to be amused by her lack of confidence.

"May I ask...what made you guys think of this now? I mean we've always hung out and I never got the impression you were interested in doing something like this." Novia rushed to say, their boldness was very out of the blue.

Ymir sighed, "To be honest, we just wanted to spice things up in our relationship a bit and we thought what better way to than letting another person join...especially someone we both find very attractive." Her eyes did a flash as she said those last words, emphasizing that was the sole reason. Novia continued to turn red, a new feeling emerging that she was excited about.

Being with women seemed far less complicated than guys, they knew what they wanted and Novia liked the simplicity of Ymir's answer. Screw all the feelings she's been dealing with from both the captain and Eren. And whatever the fuck Floch was up to. This was solely about pleasure and enlightenment for her, nothing more than two very good friends asking for her to share that with them, and for Novia it was the cleanse she deeply needed.

"Oh...and don't worry about jealousy..." Historia added, "That won't happen with us, we like you....so we want you to be apart of everything." She reassuringly smiled.

Novia sat there in silence, processing the proposal. She was already locked it.

"Well....what are we waiting for then. Let's go camping on the wall."

.......

Novia sat on the cold ground, examining the fire that was crackling loud while Historia and Ymir set up the tent. Of course she was overthinking how tonight was going to go, she didn't know how to please a girl.... let alone two of them.

"Alright, it's all set up," Ymir walked over and sat beside Novia gazing at the fire in the same manner as her for a minute. Historia was already making her way inside the tent, lighting candles to make the space more comforting for all of them.

Novia hugged herself in nervousness and chilliness all in one. Ymir sensed her tense body language and extended herself to where she was intently examining Novia's light eyes. "I can see that you're cold," She chuckled., "...how's about I warm you up," She eyed Novia seductively up and down, gesturing for both of them to go into the tent. Novia nodded reluctantly as Ymir stood up, taking Novia's hand into hers.

As Novia bent down to enter the tent, her eyes immediately went to Historia, who sat on her knees in her white lace nightgown. She went and sat right beside her, wiping her clammy hands on her pants.

The whole setting was quite romantic. Novia was a little intimidated however.... both of these stunning girls wanting her was like a dream. She didn't know these feelings even existed within her. She guessed it was all from consistently being disappointed by the actions of men that she realized women could actually be...even better. Now was definitely not the time to chicken out.

"I want a taste first," Historia winked over at Ymir. She encouragingly nodded for Historia to make her move.

Historia leaned over, grasping Novia's cheek as she placed a gentle kiss on her lips, kneading them back and forth in a nice rhythm. Novia sighed into the kiss...it felt like a safe place for her. Ymir and Historia don't make their personal business very complicated. With all the confusion with where to place her trust, other than Armin, Novia knew she had nothing to worry about with them. She could fully relax and allow them to teach her some new things.

Their tongues moved in perfect sync as Historia guided for Novia to lay down, her head against the pillow. Ymir had a smug grin on her face, biting her lip in enjoyment with a perfect view to the show.

After a minute, Ymir chimed in, "Mind if I tag in?" She pleaded to Historia. She eventually came back to reality as she tore her lips away from Novia, giving a small smile with rosy cheeks. "Of course not,"

Ymir climbed on top of Novia, straddling her, with no hesitation she slammed her lips onto Novia's with immense eagerness. Novia noticed the two very different approaches, appreciating the differences. Historia's kiss held a gentleness, it was as if she was trying to make the moment last. Ymir's kissing was fiery and full of dominance. There was no making the the moment last, it was all or nothing.

Novia's lips moved against Ymir's greedy ones in yet another captivating way. Ymir started to undress her, fastly discarding Novia's shirt. "Wait." Novia stopped.... "What what's wrong?" Ymir furrowed her eyebrows.

Novia's eyes were completely consumed with lust. She got to experience what both of them had to offer, but now she wanted to witness it. "I want to watch you kiss her." She shyly breathed. Ymir smirked, and turned around to pull Historia onto the blankets. "Whatever you want."

And with that Ymir climbed on top of her girlfriend, kissing her with all the passion she had to give. Novia was intrigued with the connection they had, a pang of envy wishing that's how Eren of Levi would look at her. Hell, Levi had never even kissed her at all. She had to get these thoughts out of her mind. Tonight wasn't about them.

She watched Ymir and Historia's lips collide with such evenly matched energy, a soft sweet moan escaping from Historia's mouth. The noise alone made Novia pool underneath her underwear, and she shifted uncomfortably, embarrassed it turned her on so much. Ymir glanced at Novia's shift and finally broke away from the kiss... "You're such a dirty girl ya'know, I think you're enjoying this too much?" She teasingly raised an eyebrow.

Novia's cheeks rose with so much heat, the coldness from before long gone. "I don't know what you mean." She nervously chuckled, looking away from meeting Ymir's soulful brown eyes. She got up sighing and grabbed Novia by the chin, forcing eye contact. "You know exactly what I mean."

Novia gazed across at Historia, and she gave an angelic grin. It was ironic because her eyes held a devilish glint. "Strip and lay down Novia," Historia instructed. There was something very scheming about the way this small bubbly blonde said such vulgar words, showing that Ymir wasn't the only person that was in charge tonight. "You her heard," Ymir grinned and released Novia's chin.

She slowly obliged by removing her pants, keeping her bra and underwear on. She laid down as Ymir and Historia raked their eyes over her body, happily taking in all the sights. "I think she wants us to take the rest off for her," Ymir joked, exchanging another wicked look with Historia, who enthusiastically agreed.

"I'll take the bottom, you can take the top.." Historia took instruction as she put herself in the crook of Novia's neck and she moaned.

"Be a good girl and spread your legs for me." Ymir ordered in a low, chilling voice. Novia without any doubt opened her legs out for Ymir as she slid her underwear down, her own insecurities slipping away as they put her in the center core to receive all this pleasure. "This is in the way," Historia breathed as she unclasp Novia's bra, throwing it to the farthest end of the tent.

Novia's stiff breasts were revealed as Historia wasted no time putting her soft pink lips against one and Novia moaned out in pleasure as she sucked harder and harder with perfect motion.

Ymir felt herself also becoming a soaking mess to the vision of Historia's dainty hands, working against Novia's perky breast, this really was heaven for her. She dipped down to get in on the action and started to kiss up Novia's thigh, eerily slow.

"Please don't tease me Ymir, I want it all now." Novia begged.

Ymir wanted to prove to Novia women knew exactly what other women wanted, more than men. "Don't worry babe, I can make you feel so much.... it's different because as a woman, I know you want it all now. I know your body like my own." She lowly whispered.

"Show me," And with that, Novia felt her heat being consumed by Ymir's hot breath. Her tongue swirling in motions she had never felt before. The pleasure being easy for her to grasp, no consistent begging, or waiting in agony....it was all being served to her.

"Ahhh, it feels so good," The sensation of Ymir's tongue lapping her heat over and over, with the simultaneous sucking of her breast from Historia were making her nerves overwhelmed with satisfaction. She threaded one hand in Ymir's hair tugging at it, the other in Historia's golden hair.

Her legs were shaking in ecstacy and the atmosphere was thickly filled with lust. It was at a point Novia felt she could be contributing, she felt a little bad she was receiving everything...so she decided to make a bold statement.

"Historia..." she pleaded and Historia leaned up, gazing into her eyes.

"Sit on my face." Novia boldly instructed, her face beat red.....she had no idea how to do anything, but to give it a try would be enough. "Are you sure?" Historia raised both eyebrow, taken aback by Novia's offer.

"Just promise to not laugh at me if I'm not the best at it," she struggled to say as Ymir looped her arms around Novia's thighs, still sending her nerves into a frenzy.

"I would never...you'll do just fine, if anything try to channel the motions Ymir is doing to you and duplicate them onto me, I understand it's your first time." Historia advised as she started to undress.

Within an instant Historia slowly hovered above Novia, reluctant to go all the way down. "IS this alright?" Historia shyly asked worried. Novia had no idea where this boldness was coming from, maybe it was all her hormones raging from these two hot girls who were giving her the night of a lifetime. "Suffocate me." She bluntly said.

Historia fully sat, riding Novia's face. To her surprise Novia started copying the motions with her tongue exceptional well for it being her first time. Historia moaned loudly, throwing her head back as Novia worked herself through her heat. "Novia, fuck....it feels...." she moaned, not able to even finish her sentence.

As the night went on, Novia's legs began to give out as Ymir used her wicked tongue to exploit Novia's climax. Historia on the verge at well. Their sweaty bodies all forming the perfect threesome, as both Historia and Novia came simultaneously.

"That's right, both of you come for me," Ymir cynically laughed.

Historia finally got up collecting her clothing and giving Novia a small towel to wipe off her face. She gave her an innocent smile, as if she wasn't just riding her moments ago. Novia enjoyed the head she had just given, the warm of Historia's heat dripping onto her, the moans that echoed through the tent made Novia feel she had done something right tonight. She had faced her fear.

Novia leaned up on her elbows, confused as she witnessed Ymir and Historia starting to cool down. "Wait a second..." Novia puzzled, not wanting the night to be over. "What's wrong Novia?" Historia asked.

Novia suddenly glanced back from Historia to Ymir, with sly smirk, hoping Historia would catch onto her thoughts.

"Shouldn't we give back the kind gesture to Ymir?"

Historia shrugged nonchalantly, mirroring Novia's sly smirk... "Sounds like a plan to me,"

Ymir laughed, grabbing both of them...."You both really are such dirty girls."

And with that, their night did not stop there.

*****

Guys, wow has it been a long time... I'm sorry. I have just not had the confidence for anything, I felt that my writing just sucked.

But I'm hoping to fully be back. I hope you liked this chapter...I worked SUPER hard on it.

Missed you all..

xx Rey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 1.9K 32
๏น™โญ”๏ผŽ๐Ÿณ "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."โŸ† ( ใ€ƒ"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" ๏ผŽ) โ˜…โ˜†๏น” "i heard that, jerk!"๏น† โ—ƒ๏ผŽ y/n is a intro...
11.7K 254 48
MODERN AU This story does not follow the AOT storyline- completely different universeโ€ผ๏ธ This is an OC x Levi -some OC x Eren This story contains ma...
16.4K 230 29
[COMPLETE UNDER EDITING] Ichika Hayashi is abandoned at the age of 18, she is left bearing a child by a man she wished she never came across. A few y...
4.3K 270 26
๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ป๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๏ฟฝ...