New Feelings (Drake Fanfic) [...

Galing kay WillowTreedotPNG

[This story has been discontinued due to loss of motivation for the storyline, I apologize deeply.] Jake has... Higit pa

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10 ~
~Chapter 11 ~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~

~Chapter 29~

1K 28 82
Galing kay WillowTreedotPNG

Narrator POV

The two boys had been harassed nearly the whole day. Zander wouldn't leave them alone. It was like a lion chasing two antelopes, each word out of Zander's mouth was another sharp tooth sinking into their skin. Thankfully, Drew wasn't going to let Zander get to Jake. Zander's words bounced right off Drew back at him. He would do what he could to keep Jake safe. 

What would Jake do without Drew?

...

"YOU'RE SICK?!" Jake screamed in disbelief. It was the night after the day before, Drew felt woozy earlier so Jake's mother checked his temperature; 103. Drew sighed, sitting up straight. "I'm sorry Jake! I can't help it-" Drew let out a cough, interrupting his sentence.

"I know, I know- But- What about Zander? I-If he gets in my head.. I-I don't know-! Who knows what measures I'd go to?!" Jake was tearing up at this point. 

"Jake, calm down! Just tell me what he says after school, and during lunch call me, or talk with Henry and Liam. I'm sure they can help in my place!"

"N-No! You have to go-! Please! I can't do this without you-!"

From the kitchen, Jake's mother, Jenna, watched the scene unfold. She wanted to question what they were talking about, but she had a better plan. She strolled up to the two boys with a smile. "Hey, how about we take Drew to the doctor's?" She placed both hands on Drew's shoulders, standing behind him. He smiled at the feeling, as his own mother would do the same.

"Yes! Please!" Jake begged. His mother giggled, reaching for her purse on the coffee table. "Well, pack your things. Let's go," She smiled. Jake nearly jumped in joy. He scooped Drew up in his arms, pouring him into the back seat of Jenna's car after bolting outside. Jake hopped in the other side, with a stupid smile on his face. Drew couldn't stop looking at him. He was adorable when he was excited.

---

The three finally arrived at the doctor's office, walking in to the front desk. "Hello, there," The male teenager, looking about 18, at the counter smiled. "How can I help you?" 

"Well, this young man here caught a small sickness. We were wondering if he could get a check up?" Jenna explained, motioning to Drew who had just let out another cough. "And maybe this one too." She glared at Jake. Not in a mad way, but a concerned way. A pit grew in his stomach. Sh*t.. He thought. She turned back to the young boy at the counter. 

"Sure thing. Names?" 

"Jake Sterling, and Drew.." Jenna turned to Drew, pondering. He mouthed 'Williams', thinking she didn't know his last name. She gently shook her head and said, "..Sterling. Drew Sterling," With a wink, turning back to the young male. Drew turned bright red.

After entering the information into the computer, the male pointed down the hallway beside him. "That way, red door," He directed. Jenna nodded, and the three strolled down the hallway. Jake was fiddling his fingers. "Jake? You okay?" Drew asked turning to him, his voice sounding nasally. "I'm sure it's just a common cold, I'll be fine." Jake shook his head. "No.. I-I know you'll be fine, it's me I'm worried about.. She said she's going to have me checked too! I-If they see I-I'm.. Y'know.. Then they're going to tell her-!" 

Jake regretted saying that. He knew how selfish it sounded. God dammit.. Zander's right.. He thought. Just yesterday Zander said how selfish Jake was..

--

Yesterday..

Drew stepped in front of Jake, outstretching his arm to protect his partner. "Oh would you get a load of this?" Zander scoffed. "Little Drewie bear has to protect his Jakey boy from me, because Jakey is too selfish to do anything about it!"

"You can shut your big mouth for once in your god damn life?!" Drew protested. 

"Am I wrong?"

"Yes!"

"No.." Jake uttered out quietly. Drew didn't hear it, and neither did Zander. 

--

Present..

Drew noticed the mix of emotions painted on Jake's face, and looked at him with sorrowful eyes. "Maybe it's best?" Drew uttered out. "I understand you don't want to worry her, but it may be more help if she knows."

"I-I didn't even want you to know!"

"I know, Jake, I know. But trust me on this, everything will be alright. Okay?"

"..Okay.."

"And, red door, here we are!" Jenna exclaimed, cutting the two boys' conversation short. As Jenna pushed the door open, it revealed a small waiting room. "Okay, you two take a seat, I'll check in with the doctor," Jake's mother ordered gently. The two nodded and sat down near the door. Jake's hands were shaking; Drew noticed this, and placed a hand on his. "Hey, it's going to be okay, I promise," Drew smiled, placing his spare hand on Jake's cheek. Drew placed a small reassuring kiss on Jake's forehead. Jake smiled at the gesture. 

Suddenly, Jenna's voice startled the two boys as she said, "Okay, lovebirds, he's not going off to war. Save the hugs and kisses for later?" Jake and Drew quickly parted, turning red. Jenna giggled as she took a seat next to Jake. 

Being bored, Drew took his phone out of his pocket, scrolling through Instagram. Suddenly, his eyes landed on a familiar pare of green and blue eyes. Belonging to none other then Zoey and Hunter. In the photo, they were on the roof. Zoey was holding the phone up, and in the background Hunter was crouching by a red mark on the concrete. Drew's heart sank as he read the caption. 

"Just recapturing some memories with Hunter~! Look what we found? Ah, the good old days," 

Drew wanted to punch her through the screen. Jake glanced over at Drew's phone as he noticed him growing more and more angry by the second. "What are you looking-" Jake stopped at realizing what it was. His lip trembled as he slowly began remembering that moment in time. The pain, the blood, the soreness, everything. He started shaking again. Drew noticed this and quickly turned his phone off, shoving it back in his pocket. He turned to his trembling partner. 

Jenna watched from right beside the two, growing more concerned for her son. 

Drew comforted Jake until their names were called. Through sneezes and coughs, he told him it was in the past, and to not worry about it any longer. Jake nodded, slightly calmed by his words. It wasn't the same when he sounded like he was holding his nose and was sneezing and coughing every 5 seconds. Suddenly, a door opened and they heard the nurse call out, "Jake and Drew Sterling?" The two blushed a bit at the thought of sharing the same last name, before standing up. "Wait, I'm coming too. I need to see what your deal is, mister," Jenna said, poking Jake as she grew more suspicious of him. The pit in his stomach only grew more.  

Jake, Drew, and Jenna all followed the nurse. Drew held Jake's hand the whole time, giving him small squeezes so he'll know he's alright. Jake smiled at Drew, and Drew returned it; only his smile was brighter then the sun. 

"Right in here," The nurse smiled, pointing to a small room beside her. The three nodded and walked inside. "I'll go get the doctor," The nurse said before vanishing into the hallway. Jenna took a seat on one of the three seats by the wall while Jake helped to lift Drew onto the exam table. As he did, his hands landed on Drew's waist. After Drew was on the table, they locked eyes for a moment, soft blush forming on their face. If it weren't for Jenna, the two would've closed the gap between each other. Instead, Jake gave Drew a gentle kiss on the forehead and went to sit next to his mother.

"Hey, you wanna tell me why you've been so jittery the past few weeks or are you going to be next in line for a check-up?" Jenna said, nudging Jake's shoulder. He groaned, not giving her an answer. He knew she was going to find out, but he still refused. "If you say so," She shrugged. 

Not long after the door opened to reveal the doctor smiling. He looked to be in his mid 30s with long light brown hair that swooped into his freckle coated face. Looking at him reminded Drew of Liam, despite the glasses. "Alright, I'm Dr. Dan and I'll be working with you today," He said cheerfully. "Hey, uh, is it okay if I get both of these boys checked on?" Jenna asked politely. 

"Why of course!" 

"Okay, thank you,"

Dr. Dan then strolled on over to where Drew sat to begin the checkup. 

---

"Okay, and that's all," The doctor smiled. Drew smiled as well before erupting into a sneezing fit. Dr. Dan took out his notes, scanning the paper. "Well, it seems you've come over a small cold," He said without lifting his eyes from the sheet of paper. "Thought so, I get this often," Drew shrugged. 

"Often? How often?"

"Like, every few months or so?"

"Hm.. That could be a sign of a low immune system.. Have you been sleeping a normal 8 to 12 hours every night? And have you been eating a normal amount of food?" 

"Uh.. Recently, yeah,"

"How about last month?"

"..No, not exactly,"

"Do you remember your sleep schedule for last month?"

"I think.. 3am to.. 5,"

"Sir.. That's 2 hours of sleep,"

"Oh.." Drew looked to Jake. Jake understood his reasons for staying up late, as he was still dating Zoey a month ago. It's still hard to think about. "How about eating? Have you been eating enough?" The doctor continued.

"Recen-.. Yeah, I have,"

"Recently?" 

Drew didn't answer. 

"When was the last time you didn't eat enough?"

"..Not sure.."

The doctor could see through his words. He handed him a blank piece of paper and pen. Drew nodded and quickly scribbled down his answer. When the doctor read it, he was beyond shocked. He wrote down what Drew had said into a small note.

"Alright.."Dr. Dan sighed, handing Drew the note. "Just, take it easy. My assumption is you should be better in a couple days." Drew nodded once more, and Jake walked over to help him off the exam table. "Now, your mother says she would like you to be checked up," Dr. Dan said, turning to Jake. "Mind if you hop up on the table?" Jake looked to Drew, who gave him a reassuring hand squeeze. Jake nodded back and replied, "Yeah, sure," Hesitantly pulling himself onto the exam table, and refusing to let go of Drew's hand. 

The doctor did just as he did with Drew. Checking Jake's breathing, heart pace, things such as that. Only, Jake's breath was short and shaky. Not too noticeable without being looked at closer. The doctor took note of Jake's thin body, and how he could feel his ribs almost immediately. Jake tried not to think about it, and tried to focus on what Drew had told him in the hallway. He tried thinking of other things, anything other then what was happening. Jake jumped at feeling the doctor's cold hand brush over his ribs, as a feeling of uncomfortableness formed in his gut. 

The doctor finally pulled his hands away, looking to his notes. A shocked expression formed on his face as he said, "Okay, I'll be right back, I just need to get these checked," And left the room. Jake started fiddling with his jacket sleeve. Drew saw how scared he was and placed a hand on Jake's arm. "Hey, it's okay," Drew muttered quietly.

Suddenly, the door opened once more, revealing a concerned Dr. Dan. "Mrs. Sterling? Can I see you in the hallway?" He asked steadily. Jenna nodded and stood up, following the doctor outside.

---

"What's the matter?" Jenna spoke softly. "You're son.. He seems underweight. Or.. Malnourished,"

"But- That doesn't make any sense. I make him a regular 3 meals a day,"

"Have you ever seen him eat any of it?"

"No.. Not exactly,"

"Well.. Our diagnosis for him is that he has.. Anorexia. An eating disorder. Try talking to him about it, it's caused by low self-esteem almost 80% of the time,"

"Wh-What are you trying to say..?" Jenna choked out, blinking back tears

"Ma'am.. Your son hasn't been eating in the past month or so," The doctor said lowly.

Jenna's heart sank.

---

Word Count: 2119

A/N: HAHA CLIFFHANGERRRRRRR HAHAHAHAHA

Jenna knows that Jake is anorexic. Drew is sick. Zander's halfway on hold of Jake's mind. What will happen next???

*STAY TUNED*

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

42.4K 2.1K 48
His heart was the key to his love. His heart was a wonderful broken place. His heart was mine and my heart was his. The problem was how long were we...
1.1K 80 18
"The little spark left in her erupted into such a large flame, it boiled her blood and made the thought of this sand-colored haired person impossible...
10.6K 324 24
**** I'd like to make it known that I was 14 when I wrote this. here is a BIG TRIGGER WARNING. It deals heavily with abuse among other things when I...
738 28 14
" It doesn't matter how I feel Dax, being with you isn't proper" I stated whispering lowly as I stared into his eyes. There's only one thing I see, L...