Ash-Greninja OneShots and Sho...

By -Vannah-

Bunch of one-shots about Ash's Greninja and Ash, mostly Ash-Greninja returns because there aren't enough of t... More

Ideas for later OneShots & Short Stories/Request Page
Gohing Home
Hostility
The Return Of Two Friends (1/3)
The Return of Two Friends (2/3)
The Return of Two Friends (3/3)
Kalosian Needs
A Wetlands Reunion! :)
Realistically, I Have No Clue What This Is (1/2)
update since it's been a while
March 2024 Update + Poll

im back :)

901 16 3
By -Vannah-

I don't know how much I'll update this book, but it's being upgraded from on hold to slow updates because I have ideas!

However, atleast at the moment, I won't be working on The Return Of Two Friends. This is because I'm stuck on it. Instead, I'm working on The Missing One and the one I just added, Gohing Home.

If any of my 2019 readers are still here, thank you for sticking with this book throughout my ups and downs with it :)

And to all of my readers, past, present, or future, thank you. Thank you for even considering reading this book. It really means a lot, whether you don't interact with it at all, you only vote, or you're a commenter.

I love you all, thank you.

~Vannah

okay but seriously stop with the ash betrayed stories, they're so overdone i can't

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 767 25
If u think this is any of ash betrayed story then it isn't. This is the ending I want to have for Pokémon(2019)/Journeys. This also an Amourshipping...
196K 3K 26
⚠️Rewritten⚠️ Search 'Resurgence| A Pokémon Fanfiction' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 'Never Give Up Until The End' Is what got him to where he is toda...
35.3K 523 34
[Discontinued] Professor Cerise takes a trip to Galar and will be there for a couple of weeks. Meanwhile, Goh and Ash stay in Alola for the time bein...
97.3K 1.1K 35
Ash Ketchum has just arrived at Pallet Town after coming back from Kalos he went on a 3 month long journey around Kanto and Johto gathering his old P...