Jungkook x Reader FF~When The...

By oofergangbrom8

RANKED #1 in shrimp RANKED #2 in carlayeager Jungkook X Female Reader Jungkook is the cold heartthrob player... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: An Encounter Between Two Opposites
Chapter 3: In your dreams
Chapter 4: Girl spreads her Wangs
Chapter 5: My Cold Savior
Chapter 7: Yummy drawings
Chapter 8: Persona
Chapter 9: Bad Girl and Bad Boy
Chaper 10: Angelic Meets Alpha
Chapter 11: Jennie's Mask
Chapter 12: I'm The Mafia
Chapter 13: Longing for you
Chapter 14: The Party pt. 1
Chapter 15: The Party pt. 2
Chapter 16: The Party pt. 3
Chapter 17: The Party pt. 4
Chapter 18: Jungkook vs. Jackson
Chapter 19: Unexpected Arrival
Chapter 20: Bulletproof Boy Scouts vs. GOT7
Chapter 21: Fighting Against the Odds
Chapter 22: Sadness, Heartbreak, and Comfort
Chapter 23: Take My Hand
Chapter 24: First Date
Chapter 25: A Promise of Love
Chapter 26: A Complete Heart
Chapter 27: Balls
Chapter 28: The End
BONUS Chapter: Heaven

Chapter 6: Daydreaming

86 3 10
By oofergangbrom8

A shoulder collided with your own, and all you could think was, "Again?!"

You reluctantly looked up to see—

Jungkook.

He looked down on you and said, "Excuse me."

You quickly moved to the side and let him pass you. Once he walked pass you, you clutched your chest.

"Oh my god that was so scary. Why is he so intimidating?" you thought.

"Come on YN, lets sit next to each other today!" a voice said, snapping you out of your thoughts.

It was Carla YEAGER looking at you with a smile.

"Oh okay, sure." you replied.

As the two of you sat down in your seats, the teacher walked in. It was Mr. JHOPE.

"GOOD MORNING CLASS!!" he called. Then he started singing with his smooth and rusty voice, "Wishing on a Sky
Wishing on a Scar
해가 있다면
꿈을 꾸고 싶다고
Wishing on a Sky
Wishing on a Scar
달빛이 있다면
깨어나기 싫다고
나의
Daydream Daydream
Daydream Daydream
Last
Day dream Daydream
Day dream Daydream
Day dream Daydream"

"AYO MR. JHOPE" a voice yelled back.

It was Diane. Oh right, she was in this class too; how could you forget. Mr. JHOPE and Diane were like two peas in a pod.

"Hello to you too Diane!" Mr. JHOPE said, grinning at his favorite student.

"I go by Dina now. Diane was SO YESTERDAY," she replied.

"Oh really?" Mr. JHOPE asked, interested.

You and Carla YEAGER both looked at each other with surprised glances. Judging by your faces, none of you were aware of this sudden name change till now.

"YUP" Dian—Dina said. "I OFFICIALLY CHANGED IT YESTERDAY" she added.

"You did this. for what?" Mr.Jhope asked, perplexed.

"Because why not." Dina replied cockily,

"But..why though."

"Why not."

Mr.Jhope paused, the veins popping out of his neck, "BUT WHAT WAS THE REASON? ARE YOU NIT EMBARRASSED? THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!"

As Dina and Mr.Jhope bickered bank and forth, you sneakily peeked in Jungkook's direction. She sat in the back of the class with another boy. Even with his pencil tucked behind his ear, and his soft looking hair brushed out of his eyes, he looked like royalty. The way his long sexy bony fingers tapped a rhythm against the decade old wooden desk mesmerized you. He often leaned back his chair, usually tipping backwards and falling on his head. Everything he did was so hot.

Jungkook whipped his head around to look at you, his fluffy hair moving with him.

You stared right back into his brown eyeballs and blushed.

He gave you this look.

Oh, how perfect his cherry red lips looked, and how manly his bushy eyebrows were. Besides his smile (which nobody had ever seen before since he was cold hearted, heartless, and a heartthrob bad boy hottie), this expression was your favorite on him.

You felt a throbbing in your stomach (that's what she said) and turned back to the blackboard to look at Mr. Jhope who's face was all red from screaming about Dina's name change.

"Anyways today we're going to be doing portraits of our classmates. I have assigned your partners already and I will list them out right now."

"Carla YEAGER and Dina"

"Dineth and Glory"

"Hannah and Mason"

"Sally and John"

"Ben and Dover"

"Mike and Coxlong"

"Eren and Mikasa"

"Levi and Samantha"

"Mike and Hawk"

"Jungkook and YN" What?

"Bob and Sarah"

"Did he just say me and  Jungkook?" you thought.

"Oh it's you, you peasant. Bow down to me, commoner." a voice you knew all too well said.

"Wow that was hot Jungkook" you thought to yourself while looking up to his dreamy eyes. Along with being hot, he was kind of cute too like a puppy.

After a long conversation mostly filled with silence and awkward glances you both decided that you would draw him first. You got your art materials ready.

Well he sat there looking perfect and hot with his sculpted jaw and nice looking nose and plump lips and dreamy eyes, you slowly sketched out the structure of his face and shaded in the parts that needed to be shaded. Your favorite part of the drawing was when you drew his nostrils because they were really cute and small.

"Done yet, lower class?" Jungkook groaned.

"Y-yes I-I-I'm d-d-d-d-done!" You squeaked.

"Sweet. It's my turn to draw you, main cabin."

Jungkook took out his drawing supplies too.

You nodded. A boy who likes Crayola? Totally your type.

He placed his pencil on the paper....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.9K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...
33.6K 1.5K 25
[Jungkook x Female Reader] ❝ Teacher and student... maybe that's all we were ever destined to be. ❞ This is a story following two people, with diffe...
562K 16.5K 38
When a new girl to the school doesn't fall for the bad boy Jimin straight away he makes it his mission to make her fall in love with him, but does hi...
89.8K 2.9K 24
Let's take it back to High School but in Seoul! A 16 year old girl who currently is a Junior in high school, your studies and family is the most impo...