MCYT Oneshots ✨

By A-MCYT-Cult

A fanfiction book with MCYT. Main Ships: dreamnoblade, schlattbur, georgebur We don't like shipping real peo... More

requests open
Silent Pain {Georgebur} 🐱
Lost Hope..? {Philza}🐱
Just some information 🐱
Failing {Dreamnoblade}🐱
Cliff {Skephalo}🐱
Eternity {DreamXD}🐱
Diner {Dreamnoblade & Georgebur} 🐱
Diner Pt 2 {Dreamnoblade & Georgebur} 🐱
Assignment {Schlattbur} 🐱
Arcade {Dreamnoblade}🐱
One Night {Karlnap} 🐱
Just King Things {dreamnoblade} 🐱
Rescue {dreamnoblade}🐱
Addicting Pain {dreamnoblade}🐱
Addicting Pain pt2 🐱
Trauma {dreamnoblade} 🐱
Just Business {schlattbur}
Reality {Any Ship}
Mafia {dreamnoblade}
Joys of Late Night Movies {dreamnoblade}
Pokemon AU
Cuddles at 3 am {dreamnoblade}
New Student {schlattbur}
Numb {dreamnoblade}

New World {dreamnoblade}

410 23 4
By A-MCYT-Cult

Dream POV

Flashing lights, screams and cries for help. Everything faded in and out as Dream laid there on the ground, blood slowly pooling around him. People stand over him, his friends maybe. Simple blurr against the bright sun... or maybe it was a flashlight. Dream wasn't so sure anymore. The last thing he recalled was his best friend's screaming before something, he presumes was a car, ran into him.

The dark abyss pulled him further in, and Dream let himself fall in and drown.

.

.

.

.

"DREAM!"

.

.

"DREAM! WAKE UP!"

Dream felt someone shake his shoulder. Groaning, he brushed the person off. He felt the silk of bedsheets around him and he briskly sat up, terrified. He looked to his left to see his friend George, well at least someone who looked like him. Looking around the room, he deduced that he was in some sort of bedroom.

"Dream! Thank goodness you're awake. I've been trying to wake you for the past 5 minutes" the George look-alike exclaimed.

"Where am I?" Dream carefully asked.

"Umm... Your bedroom?" they responded, concern evident on their face. "Dream, are you feeling alright? Shall I call for a physician?"

"N-No, It's quite alright. Just feeling slightly light headed, that's all" Dream responded, giving them a reassuring smile.

"George, did you wake him up?" another person asked as they entered the room. Dream went quiet when he realized that it was Sapnap.

"Yeah. Hey Sapnap, get one of the maids to fetch him some tea please" George responded leaving Dream even more confused as Sapnap left. He seemed to be in a world where George and Sapnap also existed. Another person entered the room as Dream was trying to process everything.

"Good Morning Duke Talon" George greeted them, slightly bowing

"Good Morning George" The Duke greeted before turning to Dream, "Good to see that you're awake son. You have yet to pick an outfit for the ball tonight"

"Sir- Dad, I would like a couple of more minutes please" Dream said, still not quite understanding what was happening.

"Of Course, the tailor will be here in half an hour," the Duke responded before he left the room.

"Are you sure you're ok Dream?" George asked, "I've known you long enough to know that something's not right"

"George... I-" Dream started before a couple knocks at the door interrupted them. A young lady, who Dream presumed to be a maid, entered with a cup of tea on a small plate.

"Here you go sir" she said as he handed Dream the tea.

"Thank you" He responded, allowing her to leave. Turning back to George, he finally spilled the secret.

"George. This is going to sound very weird and I don't want you to freak out, alright?"

"Um... Of course"

"I'm not a part of this world. The Dream you know is not me. I recall that I was in some kind of accident before I woke up in this world. I don't know who I am or who any of you guys are but I need your help on getting back to my original world. I will only cause chaos here"

When Dream finished, George was left standing there speechless.

"Pardon my language, What the Hell?!" Sapnap exclaimed, having just returned.

"I- You weren't supposed to hear that" Dream said, slightly terrified of what they thought.

"That's so cool!" Sapnap cheered, "I have a best friend that's not from this world"

"Well that's quick," Dream thought to himself

"W-well I guess I have to accept this. I guess I'll start with a simple introduction. I'm George, the son of Count Edward and this is Sapnap, the son of Viscount Andrew" George introduced.

"Yep, and you're Dream, the son of Duke Talon. We've been friends since we were young" Sapnap continued, "And the ball that your father mentioned, that's a ball that all the nobles and their children have been invited to. It is hosted by the King"

"I- wow" Dream said, trying to process everything they told him. Getting up out of bed, he decided that he should probably change out of his pajamas and into some proper clothing. With the help of George and Sapnap, they managed to help him pick a proper outfit. The tailor soon arrived and Dream had some struggle as he found the outfit very uncomfortable. They soon got him fitted for an outfit that was comfortable enough for Dream. Now the three of them sat in Dream's bedroom once again, discussing how they could get Dream back to his original world.

"Maybe if there was another accident" Sapnap suggested, "if a horrible accident is how you got here in the first place, it may just be how you get back"

"That's a horrible idea. We can't just cause an accident" George exclaimed, "Are we even sure you are still alive in your previous life"

"I-we can only hope. I couldn't imagine the pain that my friends and family are feeling. If I was alive, either the Dream from this world is there or I'm in a coma in the hospital"

"What's a hospital?" Sapnap asked. George had the same perplexed look that Sapnap held.

"I- don't worry about it" Dream responded with a nervous laugh.

"What?! No! Tell us" Sapnap demanded.

"W-well. It's a place you go when you're really sick and need medical attention" Dream explained, nervously scratching his neck.

"Speaking of being sick, there's a rumored witch residing near the border of the kingdom. It's said that she practices actual magic but since she was a close friend of a prince, a compromise was made that she was to stay out of people's lives and she could live. She could help you get back" George said as he ate a pastry that they had acquired upon settling in the room.

"What did the witch have anything to do with being sick....you know what? Forget I asked. No one has actually properly interacted with the witch though" Sapnap added on, "only his majesty and his sons knows where she resides"

"Tell me more of the royal family" Dream requested, deep in thought.

"Well, King Phil has 3 sons. The oldest is Prince Techno, a natural fighter. The middle child is Prince Wilbur, a natural charmer. The youngest is Prince Tommy, a natural.... I don't actually know. You'll understand what I mean when you see him tonight" George said, taking a sip of his tea.

"Shit, I'm so tired and my head kind of hurts. I really wished you guys had Advil or ibuprofen" Dream groaned as he put his head into his hand.

"Shit? Advil? Ibuprofen? I still don't understand," Sapnap said, seeming defeated from trying to learn everything Dream has revealed about his world.

"It gets much more complicated. You don't even wanna know about cars, phones, planes, and the internet" Dream responded, looking at Sapnap through his fingers.

They spent the rest of that day teaching Dream everything he needed to know about the world. Before they knew it, they were standing in front of the castle, all dressed up, for the ball.

"You guys ready?" George asked as he adjusted his outfit to make it more comfortable.

"Yep" Dream replied, taking a deep breath.

"Of course, and we'll be here to help you Dream," Sapnap said with a smile. George nodded in agreement. They then walked into the building and Dream was met with a beautiful sight. The room seemed to glitter and sparkle as the walls, pillars, and everything else was polished. A beautiful golden chandelure hung in the middle of the room, casting a bright light all throughout the room. Additional candles hung on the pillars added more lighting. The room seems to not just figuratively but also literally light up and glisten.

"Dream! You're staring too long" Sapnap said, nudging Dream and snapping him out of his trance. "I know it looks beautiful but you've also been here before"

They stood around and snacked on some food before something got their attention. The sound of trumpets was played as the king entered the room followed by his three sons. Dream couldn't seem to tear his eyes away from the oldest. Prince Techno, as he recalled George saying, was truly a beauty to behold. The ballroom seemed insignificant compared to the prince. The prince had long pink hair with crimson red eyes. His outfit complimented his features better than Dream thought was possible.

A nudge from George snapped Dream out of his trance. He realized that the king and his sons had joined the crowd but before he could try to go talk to the prince, his father appeared at his side and directed him elsewhere. He had to meet several nobles and felt worse when he couldn't remember their names or their titles. It took a lot of effort in itself to not say something stupid. A large dance was soon started with the Orchestra playing even grander than before. George approached him and soon they started to waltz around the room in sync with others.

"Still admire the eldest prince?" George asked as they continued to dance.

"Of course, how could I dismiss such beauty. My goal, however, is to quickly leave this world to avoid creating any mess, so a relationship would not be ideal" Dream responded with a smile.

"You should ask him for a dance," George said, taking control of the dancing.

"Absolutely not" Dream responded. He soon realized that George was leading them towards Prince Techno who seemed to stand by the side and just observing.

"George, I swear to god-" Dream started before George stopped them right in front of the prince. George let Dream go and got down on his knee to bow. Dream quickly followed suit after George hit him with his arm. Techno held a confused look as he beckoned them to stand up.

"Your majesty" George started, "my friend here has a very important question he would like to ask you"

Techno then turned to Dream. At that moment, he determined that there was the possibility that he may never leave this world and he had to get used to his new life. He had to seize this opportunity while he still could.

"Your majesty," Dream said with his usual charming smile, "may I be so lucky to have this dance?"

Dream could see the prince slightly blush as his eyes widened in shock. He ten hesitantly took Dream's outstretched hand. Dream slotted his hand onto Techno's waist and grasped his other hand. Techno placed his remaining hand onto Dream's shoulder as Dream guided them onto the dance floor. Their hands and feet found their place as if this dance was meant to be; despite Dream's lack of experience.

As they waltzed and danced around the room, attention soon started to gather on them and others stopped dancing to witness the beauty. The world faded away for the two dancers as they gazed into each other's eyes. With one final smile, Dream dipped Techno down as the song ended. Applause filled the room as the two took a moment to breathe. Helping Techno back up, Dream and Techno shared a pleasant smile.

"I never got your name" The prince commented as they stood there with the applause still continuing.

"Dream, son of Duke Talon, your majesty" Dream responded.

"Well Dream, just call me Techno. No need to be so formal" Techno replied with a smile that made Dream fall further in love.

Maybe being stuck in this world wouldn't be so bad after all. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 133 15
[DISCONTINUED] !Detective AU! This is a collab between @ShadowsLurk0 and @sparkywastaken ⚠️Read the explanations explains some stuff⚠️ This is a stor...
103K 1.5K 12
Hello! I will be doing some oneshots of- Dream George Sapnap TommyInnit Tubbo Wilbur Soot Karl Jacobs Technoblade ...
51 3 18
mizpah (n) the deep emotional bond between two people, especially those separated by distance or death started: january 30 2021 discontinued: july 1...
12.1K 127 39
I made the cover myself. Nothing is mine but what I write and Y/n. Some of the art is mine. I will try and post everyday. I might do a mature part bu...