The Mandalorian of Azur Lane...

By Joshuasteam43

set in an Parallel world. Join Josh Erwin, the commander of Azur Lane as he strives to reach his goal of livi... More

main commander Bio
Josh's secretaries and allies
prologue
chapter 1: sisters reunite
chapter 2: hornet fleet rescue
chapter 3: the grey ghost and the lone queen of the north
chapter 4: the spies within the Sakura Empire
chapter 5: helping the spies
chapter 6: the mystery of the black wisdom cube
chapter 7: alternative universe in peril part 1
chapter 8: alternative universe in peril part 2
chapter 9: the commander's student
chapter 10: Kaga's upgrade and confession
chapter 11: the calm before the storm
chapter 12: the battle of the mirror sea part 1
chapter 13: the battle of the mirror sea part 2
chapter 14: Aftermath
chapter 15: the new ship and the Elite
chapter 16: Roon's training begins
chapter 17: the engagement.
chapter 18: the wedding ceremony
the ranger of Camelot sneak peak
Special: the hunt for red October (Azur Lane version part 1)
chapter 19: back to normal?
chapter 20: preparation for the attack
Kage-marine Bio
chapter 22: clash in the sea
poll: commodore of Azur Lane.
chapter 23: the battle of sisters
chapter 24: the commodore's arrival
sneak peak
chapter 25: the commodore and the Siren
chapter 26: testing of the prototype
chapter 27: call for aid (side story)
chapter 28: Iris Libre (side story)
sneak peak: the Mandalorians and the sniper

chapter 21: plan of defence

55 5 0
By Joshuasteam43

After the fight between Kaga and Kage-marine. Everyone was busy cleaning up the mess as Enterprise was scolding Kage-marine for her actions against Kaga who was recovering in the medical centre.

Enterprise: you have some nerve about starting a fight against your own alies, Kage-marine.

Kage-marine: hey! Not my fault that I don't trust those who are apart of the Red Axis.

Enterprise: and Kaga should have told you that she was a spy for Josh.

Kage-marine: so? Not my problem. All I know is even that Tirpitz could be spying for the Ir-

QM2: (entering the conversation) if you finish that sentence, I would personally thump you one. She's been with Josh since the war started.

Kage-marine: (folds her arms infront of her) tch.

Then Josh, Emerald and Hood arrived.

Josh: and I believe that it's worth having Both Queen Mary 2 and Tirpitz as your bodyguards considering that you're going to be Bismarck's target when they attack, Hood.

Hood: once again I thank you for your consideration but I'm worried about you then me.

Emerald: Don't worry about that, Hood. While the first carrier division would be apart of his main fleet Roon is going to be his flagship.

Kage-marine: (shouts nearby) WHAT?! How is it that there isn't not one but two members of Iron Blood are of Azur Lane?!

Josh: (sighs) oh right, I completely forgot about Kage-marine being here because of earlier.

Emerald: what happened earlier?

Hood: Kage-marine started a fight with Kaga. Hence why she's in the medical centre with Vestal checking her for any fatal injuries.

Emerald: then why do we have her here?

Josh: I've asked the admiral for some help with defence. That's why that both Red and Kage-marine are here.

Emerald: oh right.

Hood: at the very least, she doesn't know about our spy within the sirens. Purifier would be scared of her wits.

Josh: true dat...

Emerald: why would Puri be afraid of her for?

Josh: because Kage-marine would tear her to pieces. And trust me when I say that.

Later.

Josh was organising his fleets into formation when Wales arrived.

Wales: can I make a request, Josh?

Josh: sure.

Wales: I wish to be a part of Hood's fleet seeing as myself and Hood are best friends.

Josh: I need you with my fleet, Wales. Mary can protect her with Tirpitz.

Wales: but what if Bismarck sees her own sister with her?

Josh: If she does, my gambit would have work if the Bismarck sisters fight each other instead of Hood having to fight against Bismarck.

Wales: I trust your judgement on this. Just as I have in Atlas.

Josh: thanks, Wales.

After Wales had left. Josh turns to a photo of his team with a human version of Penny before she fell by his counterpart's sister.

Josh: (thinks) sometimes I wish that you would be able to help us just like you did when we were in Atlas, Pen. Our team miss you.

Then a knock was heard on the door of the office.

Josh: yea?

Then Akagi entered his office

Josh: Is there something that I can help you with, Akagi?

Akagi: just to let you know that Shinano will be arriving shortly with her own fleet.

Josh: ah right. Thanks Akagi.

Akagi: I've heard that my sister gotten into a fight this morning, is she ok?

Josh: yea. Kage-marine has trust issues.

Akagi: She can go all out when Iron Blood arrives.

Josh: yea about that. I'm thinking that we'll go out and meet them head on so that the base doesn't get in the line of fire.

Akagi: sounds like a good plan.

Later The Azur Lane fleet head out to meet Iron Blood head on before Hood and her fleet left. Both Josh and Hood gave each other a hug then she leaves with her fleet not realising that it might be her last.

The next chapter: clash in the sea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 323 39
It's been ten years since the war ended, the sirens have seemed to have gone into a stalemate with a unified Azur lane. As both sides fought against...
126K 1.4K 40
A little boy name, Y/n L/n, who's mother and father works at a naval dockyard anchoring WW2 ships. Each day he visits the yard after school to see th...
1.6K 55 6
Rewrite 3.0. (Yes, a third time once again) The Azur Lane needs a new Commander after they lost their very first one. However the second Commander is...
629 11 19
continuing the adventures of Josh Erwin: commander of Azur Lane, his wife: Hood, his new friend and second in command of Azur Lane: Emerald and their...