You aren't worthless

By NinnoNias

What if a worthless boy found himself attached to his first love and had to put his past behind so he can mov... More

The Beginning
With The Flow
Didnt feel right though
It felt nice
A memorable last day
Back to Madrid
Preparations for the cup
The Cup and the incident
Flash Backs
Interview
Black out
Update
Busted

Summer's Awesome!!!

686 14 1
By NinnoNias

TIME SKIP TO SUMMER*

*RONALDO'S POV*

I love summer. Summer is just great, no school to worry about since we have just finished writing our exams. Summer is all about fun, which is what I like about it. The seniors cup is about to start in a week or two so I want to enjoy the beginning of this summer as much as possible. I'm not saying I won't enjoy playing for my school in the senior's cup but during this cup season I won't be able to party and play that much because I will be playing in the cup and all that which won't allow me to do what I want because of training and resting but I also like this part of it.

I was day dreaming in my dorm when I hear the school's announce speakers ask everyone to go the school's football field. I shrugged it off and made my way to the field. After I got there they told us to make lines, each line with the members of its class. "Good afternoon everyone, today I wanted to announce the beginning of our summer break..." says the principal as we all cheer. "And I would also like to add that if interested we have made reservations to a 5 day trip to Tossa de Mar, Costa Brava" we were all too excited at that point. "We have already talked to your parents and they all agreed to let you all go so it is only a matter if you would like to go or not" the principal finished. Then the high school head teacher stepped up "If you are interested or wish to go you will only need to head to the reception and ask Miss Katelyn to confirm your room. You may all head out now" she stated. I was happy that I would enjoy this summer.

I waited an hour or two so that I don't go to the reception whilst there are a lot of people there, I want to go I and out, I don't need to be waiting in some line. As I'm walking through the hall in my way to the reception I encounter Lionel, who looks to be going to the reception as well. I run a little so I can walk besides him and asked "Are you going now because you didn't want to wait in a line?" he chuckled and responded "Yeah I bet you also did the same didn't you?" I chuckled. "You read my mind" I said still chuckling. We have talked a lot since the "Date" we had on the mall, I still don't know if Benzema just proposed that Idea so they would leave just the 2 of us there but I still thank him even if it was just a coincidence. We have also gotten a lot close and I would consider him one of my closest friends and I'm sure he also thinks that way but recently I started developing a crush on him or just realized I had a crush on him anyways.

We both exited the reception and he was heading to his room when I asked "Leo do you want to watch a movie or something?" Sure he replied. So we went to my room. "What do you want to watch?" he asked? "A scary movie?" I asked him back. "Sure" he said after launching himself at my bed. We are now cuddling an hour into the movie and he was surprised but a jump scare again, I don't really know how he still falls for this because it's too easy to understand that a jump scare might come by the background song getting louder, theme song plays, it gets darker and so many more but what can I do? I turn my head to look at him is looking at me and accidentally gave him a peck. Wait... I gave him a peck aww shit... he was blushing a lot. When I realized what I've done I start apologizing non-stop as he puts his and on my face making me look at him and he "says its fine" but unfortunately my dumb ass didn't notice that he was saying it was fine, making a move in a way but noooo, I was just too dumb and distracted to notice.

 Afterwards we kept talking about comics, "DC is better than marvel" I stated before he looked at me weird "You like marvel?" I asked in disbelief. "Yes of course." "Most of your comics are DC..." I was shook to my core, he literally only read DC like... I have never seen him with a marvel comic book in my life or in his room. "You know I think I am a bit old to fight about better comics even though DC is better" I said trying to change the topic and since he was in a good mood he let it slide. It was getting late I walked him to his dorm room before he asked "Want to go to the mall tomorrow so we can get swim wear and stuff like that". "Sure, I also need some" I said as I waved good bye. Talking about clothes that were my hoodie he was wearing.

*Next Day*

I woke up like I normally do, did my complete morning routine and showered before knocking on his door. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" he replied. "Hey Chris you ready?" "Yeah!!!" I answered briefly. We took a taxi to the mall we went last time. "Okay we are here." he stated as he knew I knew that we had arrived. We went straight to the store section this time. I'm now helping in on choosing 10, 10!!! Different outfits not pieces outfits and he as his closet filled with clothes, I don't even know where he gets the money to buy all these clothes. "Why are you taking 2 green shorts?" I asked confused because they looked completely the same to me. "They are different..." he points at the first one "...this one is aqua green and the other is teal" I gave him "I'm not having it" kind of look as he sighs "Okay, okay I'll only buy the aqua green one." Why is he making that much drama they literally look the same.

Now that he noticed I didn't even get the chance to get myself some clothes he literally just planned 5 outfits and he is looking for more. "Why exactly are we getting all of these?" I asked because the store won't even have any outfits for the summer collection left if he keeps looking for clothes like this. "You can never have too many clothes" he answered me briefly as he ran towards something. I sighed and followed him, "I have something that would look good on yo-" "A SPEEDO??! Ohh hell nah I'm not wearing a speedo" I said a bit angry. "Come on it would look good on you; it will make your ass look great." Now that I'm thinking of it would make my ass look great. "Still I'm not wea-" when I open my eyes I see him with his puppy eyes trying to convince me, I tried hard to make a mad face that would last for longer than his puppy eyes but he's just too cute so I sigh in defeat as he celebrates "Yes!! I swear this will look bomb on you." "Yeah yeah."

As we head to the cashier and they scan for the total price, I'm shook, "€220!!" as he looks at me and I sigh, the cashier lady asks "how are you paying this are you splitting or..." he got cut as he answered "We will split-" "No I'll pay this" I said he refused and said that we will split but I made myself clear this time "No. I Will pay for this." as he glares a me but this time he lost and he sighs in defeat "okay okay, You won this one." I paid for it and we left the store.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him. "Only if I get to pay this time" he countered I replied. We went to the Chinese restaurant and we both ordered noodles, we ate then went back to the dorms. When we walked out of the taxi I heard him say something "Thanks for getting me these new clothes." I thanked me with a smile and a slight blush. "No problem at all, it is my pleasure actually" I counter argued "It's only fair" I replied. We went to the Chinese restaurant and we both ordered noodles, we ate then went back to the dorms. When we walked out of the taxi I heard him say something "Thanks for getting me these new clothes." I thanked me with a smile and a slight blush. "No problem at all, it is my pleasure actually" I counter argued he chucked as I once again walked him to his dorm. "We are now here you can now add 15 more pieces to your collection" I said chuckling he once again thanked me and gave me a goodbye hug with a kiss on my right cheek. I was blushing so much it wasn't even funny and he waved goodbye as he open and closed the door. I was still speech less and standing right in front of his room as Neymar passes by an asked "Let me guess he gave you a kiss?" He was now smirking. "No- no he didn't" "Are you sure cause you are mad blushing right now" "Yes I am sure he didn't kiss me, not on the lips anyway" I blushed and looked at the floor embarrassed. I think everyone knows I like him specially Ben and Neymar but they agreed on not spilling a thing to Leo. I walk to my dorm with my heart on the sky and shower and go to sleep because I was mad tired it was only 4pm but I managed to sleep until the next day.

*TRIP DAY*

I woke earlier than usual because of the fact that I slept at noon so I used that time to pack my clothes because today we would be travelling to Tossa de Mar, it is literally one of the most beautiful beach in the country. Most of the clothes I packed were the ones we bought yesterday and some other ones that I packed just in case. Afterwards I went for a run around the campus and went to the school's gym and worked out because I knew I would be eating a lot of crap in this trip.

Now we are going to the airport. The buses were separated by classes so most of my class mates were making bets on who would do what. I didn't really care so I slept for some of the bus ride. We got to the airport and could you not we are literally occupying 2 thirds of the plane. Fortunately my seat mate was Benzema and I was sitting with the straight view of the window the land looked so pretty I wish I could take a photo. We literally talked about what we would do Ben trying to win me over so he could get a girl to our room and I was denying even when he said that he would "help me" with Leo I just shook my head in denial but he won me over with the helping me part.

*THANKS FOR READING ME BOOK
SORRY FOR ENDING IN A WEIRD NOTE BUT I DONT WANT THIS CHAPTER TO BE LONG
THE NEXT ONE WILL BE SHORTER THAN USUAL
DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT
SEE YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPTER*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
200K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
672K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
248K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...