Ava's World

By dream_outlouddd

After a terrible break up with her boyfriend, we get inside of Ava's World and how she's handling her busines... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Harmonys Journey Sequel
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Wedding Dresses
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Boys or Girls?
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Fighting for Joy
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Upcoming Books
Chapter 63
Thank Yall
Chapter 64
Guessing Game
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Guessing Game
Chapter 67
Guessing Game
Chapter 68
Chapter 68 Reaload!
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Q&A
Chapter 71
Chapter 71 Reload
Q&A
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 73

Chapter 44

8.6K 497 65
By dream_outlouddd

"Hello." I said answering my phone.

It's been exactly one week since the wedding and it was beautiful, Nicholas and I barely made it to the reception, which was super bad being that the rest of the bridal party sat while we stood side to Aniya and Jonathan. Apparently, in italian weddings only the maid of honor and best man stand at the front of the church with you.

"Hey Ava." Aniya said

"Why are you calling me on your honey moon?" I asked her.

"Because I'm trying to figure out what's going on with the baby. Did you go to the doctor yet?" She asked.

"No, I'm on my way though. How is it in dubai?" I asked.

"It's actually really beautiful and different. I love it." She said.

"Well you're not acting like it if you're on the phone with me Missy." I said.

"Jonathan knows I'm on the phone with you. He's siting right beside me. Where's Nicholas?" She asked.

I sighed. "He's running late, I called the hospital and they said his surgery started a little late. I hope he makes it." I said.

"He will make it." She assured.

"I hope you're right because today we get to actually see that baby up lose and see if we are having more then one being that I'm twelve weeks pregnant and we couldn't tell at the last ultrasound. Oh and this them, the heart beat will be much clearer." I said grabbing my phone off the aux and putting it to my ear.

"FaceTime me when you get inside so I can see too." She said.

"Okay." I said laughing.

For Aniya to have went through the miscarriage she is very supportive and honestly very excited about the baby.

"Will we be able to tell the sex?" She asked me.

"Well they could tell us but it wouldn't be accurate because both baby a male and female baby have a genital tubercle." I told her.

"Damn, you turned into a damn doctor." She laughed.

"No, I just asked a whole lot of questions and I do lots of research. We could find out early around maybe 15 or 16 weeks but I don't want to find out until the baby gender reveal." I said.

"So who's gonna know?" She asked.

"You." I told her.

"Good because we both know I hate surprises." She said.

"I know but you can't tell me." I warned.

"I won't JESUS." She said.

"Call on him." I said laughing.

"You're so annoying." She laughed.

"I know, I know." I said

"So how many do you think you're having?" She asked me

"Well for my first pregnancy, I'm really big." I said.

"You were pregnant before though." She said.

"I know but your uterus doesn't start changing as far as growth immediately, it's a month in a half into pregnancy and my doctor said that when I was about two months into this pregnancy, my uterus was the same size as someone who hadn't ever been pregnant." I explained

"Oh, okay." She said. "So what do you think?" She asked.

"I think it's more than one in here or my baby is huge." I said.

She laughed. "You did see a bump in your dress even though it was flowy." She said

"Damn thanks a lot." I said. As I signed myself in.

"It's true, but it was really cute. I wish you would have held your dress down so it showed more. I love your bump."
She cooed.

"You would love it." I laughed.

"Nicholas just came in the door."I said. "I'll call you back before we do the ultrasound." I said.

"No. I want to see the whole appointment." She said.

I laughed. "Alright, you got it. I'll FaceTime you in a few." I said.

"Don't forget because I will call." She warned.

"I won't forget. Just stay by your phone." I told her.

"Okay." She said and hung up.

"Hey baby." He said hugging me. "I'm sorry I'm late."

I smiled and kissed his lips. "It's okay." I said. I turned up my nose. "Did you have onions today?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I had gum." He said.

"No, baby brush." I said feeling the urge to puke.

I went into my purse grabbing the small carry on Listerine I keep in my bag, I handed it to him and he went to the bathroom.

"Arrigucci." The woman called out.

I smiled getting up out of my seat. "Daddy's in the bathroom. He should be out in a minute." I said.

She nodded and smiled. "Oh no worries." She told me.

Once Nicholas came out of the bathroom, he slipped the little bit left in my purse, hovering over me. We went into the room, and the girl excused herself.

I smiled. "Much better." I said.

"How can you smell it already?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I just do." I said. "You used dove no scent bar this morning too. Thanks." I said.

"No problem. I know you've been queasy lately." He said as he held my hand.

"I know and it's annoying but it's like only to smells now." I said.

"Hello." Doctor Waffa said coming in.

"Hello." I said. "Nicholas FaceTime Aniya." I said.

"Why? She's in Dubai?" He a asked.

"FaceTime Aniya" I said again.

He sighed and did what I asked him to do.

I turned to Dr. Waffa. "My sister wants to be listen in on the appointment. She's on her honeymoon so she couldn't be here though. Is it okay if she joins us via FaceTime?" I asked.

"Oh it's absolutely fine." He said.

"Ava, I'm glad you remembered because I was gonna call." She said.

"I know." I laughed and introduced her to the doctor. Once introductions were done, he began.

"So Ava and Nicholas, you two are at twelve weeks, the baby is now the size of a plum and you are now experiencing the last week in the first trimester. As I told you, every week is milestone for the baby. This week his or hers digestive system is beginning to work. the herculean task of developing bodily structures is nearing an end, and most of baby's systems are fully formed we still have plenty of maturing to do. We are not in the maintenance phase, so the next twenty eight weeks will be organs beginning to work. We are gonna get to the heart beat right before we do the ultrasound to see if we could possibly having multiples. Mommy what's going one with you? How have you been feeling? Any new or weakening symptoms?" He asked.

"A lot has been going on. I find myself being a little dizzy now. I started experiencing it at the maybe middle of my eleventh week but I thought it was because of me being on the plane and traveling." I said.

"Is that common or okay, how can we stop that?" Nicholas asked holding my hand.

"Dizziness is very common. It's caused due to progesterone causes your blood vessels to relax and widen at this stage in your pregnancy. It is increasing the flow of blood to the baby, which is very good for the baby but slowing the return of blood to you which is not so good for you, Ava. Less blood flow to you means lower blood pressure and reduced blood flow to your brain. That's why you experience that lightheadedness. Another cause of dizziness maybe low blood-sugar levels, which can occur if you're not eating regularly. To help you with this dizzy, faint feeling lie down or sit with your head lowered between your knees, take deep breaths and loosen your jeans especially if you had trouble getting them on. No sooner than you feel a little better grab some type of food and drink and you should be fine." He said.

"Thank you, also right now I have crazy urged to go to the bathroom, like all the time I have to pee." I said.

"Totally fine, use the bathroom but also practice squeezing pelvic floor muscles for about five to fifteen seconds, fifteen to twenty times a day. This'll help with lessening pee pee trips." He said.I nodded my head. "Now I'm gonna go through a list of symptoms and I just need to know if you're feeling these."
He sisd

"Yes sir." I said.

"Excessive Saliva," I shook my head no.

"Bloating and Gas?" He asked.

"After mexican food." I said causing him to laugh and nod his head.

" I thought we said stay away from chipotle."Nicholas said

"It's good food. Leave me alone."
I pouted.

"Chipotle is okay for now but we don't want you to have to much of it. It's filled with sodium and we don't need high blood pressure." He said. "When you have that bloating and gassy feeling it more than likely because you're eating too fast so slow down when you're eating." He said.

I nodded my in understanding.

"Decreased Sex Drive?" He asked.

"Yeah right." Aniya said laughing.

"Okay then." He chuckled. "Increased vaginal discharge." He said.

"Not much." I said. He nodded

"Increase sense of smell." He asked.

"Oh god yes. I swear I smell everything." I said.

He nodded. "That's okay. I ask because when you smell things that aren't necessarily kind to your nose, you tend to get nauseous and throw up. Try to keep in your purse a lemon wedge or some citrusy fragrances to sniff to calm down your nausea because a lot of vomiting can become an issue with hydration." He said. "Oh and Nicholas if she gets on you about certain smells try and keep track of them so that you can avoid them. For instance, when my wife was pregnant garlic made her sick, so I stayed away from garlic. Try doing that and you'll be golden." He said.

"Yes sir. Thank you." Nicholas nodded.

"And last but not least, fatigue." He said.

"I feel like I'm tired a lot when I'm working. I get the urge to just go to bed." I explained.

"Well as you know this is your first trimester and your body is working overtime to build the placenta, which is taking up all your energy. Rest when you need to and take advantage of any opportunities to sleep now, because before you know it the baby will arrive and you'll be up for a feeding." He said.

I smiled and nodded my head thinking about the baby.

"Now we're on to the good stuff ."
He smiled, turning off the lights. "Now this time I don't have to do the transvaginal ultrasound. We can do it right on top of your belly." He said."This jelly is gonna be warm." He said.

"Ouch." I said as the jelly hit my skin.

"Sorry, too warm?" He asked.

"Just a bit." I said as he smeared it across my belly. "God I'm so excited. I think I have to pee." I laughed.

"Alright, let's get a look." He said as he moved the tool across my stomach. "Oh boy. Look." He said smiling.

I gasped looking at the Screen. I can't see anything but knowing that it's my baby inside of me always seems to get me crying. Nicholas grabbed a tissue, dabbing my eyes.

"I'm gonna get a little closer on the monitor." Dr. Waffa said.

"Holy shit it's two." Nicholas said facing my phone to the screen.

I heard screams come through the phone. "Oh my god it's two inside of you Ava. How do you feel!" Jonathan asked.

"I feel like I want to cry and scream and laugh and then cry again." I said honestly.

"Baby A is kicking and Baby B is wiggling a bit." Dr. Waffa said.

"Are they identical? When can you tell?" Nicholas asked.

"I'm not sure if they are. If you'd like we can do a ultrasound scan and find out." Dr. Waffa said.

"Yes, let's do the scan." I answered

"Holy hell Ava. You're having two babies. Like at one time coming out of your vagina." Aniya said excitedly.

"Oh my god two babies are gonna come out of my vagina."' I said shocked.

"I know!" She said giddily. "God I'm so happy for you two." She said smiled.

"I'm happy too." I said crying. And reaching for Nicholas.

He smiled walking over to me and holding me as I cried into his shirt. "You okay dolci?" Asked into my ear.

"Yeah, I'm just so shocked, and scared and excited." I said. "I've never felt all these emotions at one time and I don't know what to do." I said holding onto him.

He kissed the top of my head, squeezing me tight. "I love you. Thank you so much." He said.

"For what? I was being so mean to you earlier." I said as I looked up at him.

He smiled slightly whipping my tears. "For carrying my children. Being the most amazing girlfriend possible. Thank you." He said kissing my lips.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said and bent down to my stomach. "And we love y'all too." He said kissing my stomach two times.

I smiled and kissed watched as he continued the conversation with the baby, babies.

Twins.

A/N

Hey y'all! We are at the end of the first trimester that means we are three months into this whole pregnancy thing. How excited are we! Lol

40 comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595 49 25
"I see you tired of the hurt Tired of the pain Tired of nights where you can't get no sleep ."
238K 7.2K 20
This is a story about me Myrah.. I'm not one of those "pretty skinny girls" out there... I'm just looking for somewhere to fit in.. Then one day thin...
6.9K 735 20
Iman Thompson, a victim of domestic violence learns to love and appreciate life again when the life once drenched out of her is restored and given a...
45.3K 1.9K 17
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑. ━ ❝Satoria King never expected to see her ex-boyfriend after five years of their break-up, and she refuses to a...