HIWAGA | tk | ✓

By rhodori

- in which jungkook abducts the mysterious omega prince of baekje, but things does not go as planned. top!jun... More

Prologue
1. the truth
2. dare scream?
3. finally free
4. you're mean
5. lots to unravel
6. save him
7. change of plans
8. what now?
9. cuddles n smiles
10. a bad start
11. colorless
12. job hunt?
13. not so shy
14. challenge
15. wont forget
16. home
17. young love
18. blooming
19. first kiss
20. obstacles
21. take it slow
23. confessions
24. naive?
25. his first
26. a duel
27. drift apart
28. lost love
29. to nothing
30. abyss
31. crimson red
32. prisoners
33. good greed
34. to love
35. new dreams
36. solutions
37. the revival
38. surprises
39. an eternity
40. mates
41. weak for u
42. reunited
43. happy months
44. reward
45. parenthood
Epilogue

22. the newcomers

12.9K 1K 77
By rhodori

taehyung cant remember the last time he ran like this.

was it the desperation or the remorse or the fear- he doesn't know.

he had ran to the village and just as he saw the people, who were bewilderingly looking at the frantic omega- he heaved out a- "surv-surviors" pointing to the forest.

when he and some others villagers had hurried back to the place, jungkook was still their pressing down on the gash wound on the mans shoulder, the other wolf now shifted back to human form- her unconsious body on the floor covered by jungkooks shirt.

at the first sight of jungkook and taehyung, the man had snarled, protectively hovering over the body of the female wolf, not at all trusting the strangers.

everytime he moved, more blood oozed out of his shoulder wound and he hissed.

atlast having no other choice, jungkook had to pin him down, while taehyung ran back to the village to get help.

the man, an alpha taehyung noted was restless as people took the unconsious beta girl to the village to be treated and he growled and snarled in jungkooks hold.

"w-we can help you. its okay" taehyung had murmured, albeit scared, but worrying for the two survivors.

the alpha had met taehyungs eyes and he shuddered- the man's eyes held so much pain, taehyung felt remorse. his family had done that to them.

thankfully he didn't protest much after and both the survivors were moved to the infirmary to be treated.

as always, whenever there are new survivors, the routine of the villagers get disrupted. they are too worried, too scared to see another innocent life go away infront of their eyes.

when jungkook had came out of the infirmary, there was blood all over him- even the white undershirt a shade of red.

taehyung heart nearly gave out at the sight.

"are you hurt?" the omega was near him the next moment, inspecting for any injuries.

"no, just need to clean up" the alpha had gave a smile, even through his own distress.

"i will come with you" taehyung had quickly took hold of jungkooks clean hand and the alpha didn't protest.

they weaved through the small crowd that gathered, making their way to jungkooks home.

it was silent all through.

jungkook sat on the bed head down as taehyung wiped off all the blood with a wet cloth. later the alpha changed his clothes and taehyung didn't miss a second as he cuddled onto jungkooks lap.

the silence didn't matter, they could understand each other without words. both of them just gave each other the warmth, they desperately needed.

□□□

it was dinner time, taehyung and jimin were on their way to the infirmary with food.

it was informed by the healer that both of the survivors will make it, considering they're young and agile- the village was more at ease now.

they tried to look as friendly as he can as they entered the infirmary, not all wanting to scare the newcomers further.

both of them were on their bed, bandages on their wounds, looking better than when first taehyung saw them, nevertheless they looked vary of taehyung and jimin.

the alpha was lean and muscular, a bandage covering his entire left shoulder, meanwhile the beta girl was young, had short black hair and looked so exhausted.

"we brought dinner" jimin was the one who said with his kind smile, taehyung saw the girl perk up.

considering both of them were still not strong enough to get up, jimin took out the bowls and served up the food, taking one of it to the girl.

taehyung took the second bowl to the alpha, who was looking at him calculatively. belatedly the omega realized, the alpha cant hold a spoon with that shoulder injury.

so, he took the porridge in a spoon and extended it to the alphas mouth, who just glared at him.

"why are you helping us?" the alphas voice came defensive and taehyung shared a look with jimin.

"we can talk after the food" jimin helpfully, gently supplied.

the alpha huffed, but still opened his mouth and accepted the food.

after the food was finished and the newcomers were comfortable on the bed, it was time for the conversation.

"i'm jimin and this is taehyung" the beta had started first.
"we helped you because we've been in your shoes once. we were once citizens of baekje too" the newcomers eyes widened at that.

"if its okay, can you tell us what happened?" jimin inquired.

"...i'm hanjae, this is my sister hana--" the alpha had said still vary, but it was progress.

"we were attacked and ran away into the woods" the alpha averted his gaze to his lap. it was clear that they were not ready to open up more, so they didn't pry.

"are there anymore of you in the woods? we can search for them" jimin had enquired.

"only us escaped" the alpha said with a shake of his head.

taehyungs heart ached for them. to have a loving family and to lose it all in a day, that sounded painful.

"y-you're the omega prince?" the girls timid voice startled everyone.

with taehyungs hair, it was no surprise that anyone could recognize him.

"i once escaped too" taehyung gave a weak smile and the girl just blinked.

then, jimin and taehyung bid good nights and allowed hanjae and hana to get their much needed rest.

□□□

the evening of the next day, after helping at the nursery, taehyung was packing the food at the kitchen.

jimin was out with the hunting troupe, so jungkook tagged along with him having done with his work.

as they neared the door, they could here whisperings from inside.
"...we cant trust them...that wont work..this is a suicide mission..."

taehyung and jungkook shared a look, before the alpha knocked on the door and entered.
both could understand they're not trusting them yet. it was understandable.

hanjae and hana were both startled but still offered a gentle smile which they reciprocated.

jungkook arranged the bowls then, while taehyung separated the food, the omega then giving a portion to jungkook to take it to hana.

taehyung like yesterday, took the spoon and offered to feed the alpha and the other didn't protest.

jungkook seems to successfully make small talks with hana and taehyung smiled seeing the beta girl more relaxed.

at some time taehyung felt eyes on him and he turned to see jungkook glaring at the bowl and then at hanjae.

"isn't his right hand uninjured?" jungkook voice asked with barely concealed bite.

hanjae blinked- "i can--"

"he is recovering. i offered to feed him for a few days" taehyung asserted quickly.

jungkooks forehead creased, and he turned to resume his talk with hana.

after the food and everything was packed, the couples got out of the infirmary, taking the shortcut back to the kitchen.

"that was rude" taehyung had swatted the alpha on his chest and glared.

"ow what?" jungkook did try to act clueless.

"i cant believe you got jealous over me feeding an injured person-" taehyung exasperated.

"i wasn't jealous!" jungkook mock gasped, stopping in his tracks.

"right-" taehyung rolled his eyes.

jungkook had then lifted taehyung up, almost slamming him to the adjacent tree.

"i wasn't! i just said he could eat on his own, which he--" jungkook started elaborating,
but oh taehyung was deaf to all of it.

truly, taehyung found the alpha being a little jealous to be hot and combined with him lifting the omega like nothing and slamming him like that-

"just shut up and kiss me"

jungkooks blabbering stopped.
taehyung bit his bottom lips and fluttered his lashes.

"gladly" the alpha smirked and both got into a heavy make-out in that fortunately empty pathway.

□□□

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 6.3K 15
Jungkook, a rare male omega takes a liking towards Kim taehyung, head alpha of the strongest pack. -very short story -based on one of my oneshots -To...
903K 31.8K 34
Completed 🔞Lots and Lots of smut🔞 💜 Jungkook and Taehyung are mates. However, their packs are enemy packs. Taehyung is pretending to be an alpha a...
205K 8.3K 15
'I, Jeon Jungkook, rejected you Omega as my Mate' 'Traitor!' Omegaverse || Taekook FF || 🐺 Top_Kook Bottom_Tae 🏆Highest Ranking 🥇#1 taegguk Starte...