Mafīa Stēpbrothers

By KimYasul2

"ᴡ-ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴍᴇ?" ★彡[ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ 17 ʏ/ᴏ ʏ/ɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ʏᴇᴛ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ.ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴜ... More

Introduction
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Introduction to straykids
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter- 21
Chapter-22 [Truth Untold-1]
Chapter-23[The Truth Untold-2]
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter 30
It's done!
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter -38
PEEK-A-BOO
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
mhm
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Attention.
BOOOM SURPRISE

Chapter-45(The end)

21.4K 477 197
By KimYasul2

Namjoon pov:
I reloaded my gun  and checked upon the blueprint of the building one last time before going for an action.It has been two days since the news of Those guys taking over the Warehouse took place.
It took us time to plan out upon how things will be attacked.I was just checking upon the plan when I felt a tap of my shoulder.
I looked back to see y/n.

RM:Yeah y/n you need anything?

I diverted my eyes back on the plan  after saying that.

Y/n:Oppa!!Please take me also na!!!

She said whining.

RM:No y /n we can't.
I said still focusing over the blueprint..

Y/n:But I also wanna go and help out.Morover it's my mission-

I sighed and turned back.

RM:See y/n we can't take you.You are still not recovered.Not like it's our first mission hmm? Nothing will hapoen.probably it will be the last mission we are supposed to do in this mafia world.So be patient and stay at home.I assure you everything will be fine.

Y/n just sighed and went back to her room knowing they won't let her come  anyways

Mr Kim:joon,Is everything prepared?

I looked back to see dad ready with the guns already.And all packed up.

RM:Yeah dad the gaurds are there already and I am going towards the car only after doing this one last check.

Mr Kim:it's ok.I hope you didn't forget to place some Bodygaurd in mansion as well .

RM:Yeah dad it's all settled.You can trust us.

Mr Kim: Son,Am proud of you.

He said putting a hand on my shoulder.

Mr Kim:This will be the last mission I will ask for and after that we guys will leave happily.

RM:ik dad lets proceed now.

I spoke and went out to be met by all the members ready with their special' equipment and earpeices.

RM:Lets go.

Timeskip:
Author pov:
The black SUV is standing at back of  Hanbam And Co.

???:Come dear..........Brother.Am waiting.

He smirked looking the window.

Meanwhile at the car:

RM:Ok guys listen , Luckily they are inside and we have grt chance to attack them since security is low.Mom you will stay in car as a back up if something happens.Suga hyung will be at South of the building giving us orders accordingly seeing the location on his tab.Taehyung ,Jungkook and Jimin will be ready with the guns While me and Jin will go for agreement inside and if things get worse We would indicate three if them to get inside from with this blink ring.Tap it twice and it will indicate that someone is in danger.And for dad he will also be coming with me and Jin.and jhope will disguise as one of the gaurd's tk take care of their activites.

He examined the plan.

Mr Kim:Okay guys we can do it.Its the last one.Lets get together.

They all nodded and started preparing for taking up the positions.Everyone settled them selves at the planned points while Jin ,namjoon and Mr Kim Entered building with heavy steps looking for the trap .

RM:Why is it so barren?Where would they even be?

He whispered.

Jin:I think there is a room above as well let's go.
As they were moving upstairs Jin's eyes caught a beeping light.He quietly signalled RM about it who clicked it's pic secretly from the hidden wrist watch In his hand and transferred to Suga In a way no one noticed.

There they reached the front door which was quite odd for the building as the building was barren but the foor completely polished.
They fixed themselves before going in when Suga spoke In his ear piece.

Suga;Guys be careful it's self destroyer camera with a bomb implanted.

Everyone gulped at his statement.

Suga: Listen jungkook ,Jimin,jhope and taeYouguys need to be really aware of what's around send me asap if you see something strange.

They all affirmed his statement and became much more aware if each step they took.
Cold sweat came running the down the trios head as they were about to enter the room.
They knocked up the door which opened in seconds and revealed a figure on the revolving chair with its back towards them.

The person smiled with a cunning smirk
???:I knew it you would come...Little brother.

Mr Kims throat struck as the person turned around.

Mr Kim:D-dong sik?!

Ding sik:Yeah me.After all I had right to know what my younger brother is doing these days isn't it.Seems he got a beautiful wife and children.Never invited me bro.

He spoke with a cunning smile.

Mr Kim:Why are you here back again when you already left with more than half of the wealth huh?Stop ruining my family now.

Dong-sik:Ruining your family huh?So you wanna play family family?Lets begin.

He spoke as he pressed the button of the  remote in his hand which blasted out the building at several places revealing Suga and minha who have already been caught.

"Minnha" "Suga!"

They shouted seeing them in arrest of his men.
Mr Kim closed his eyes in frustration and spoke.

Mr Kim:Dong sik !Stop playing with my family!!

Dong-sik:Oh no bro i am enjoying it!Lets begin it.

Not even a second when a no. Of bullets were being fired upon them but they managed to dodge them somehow.
The maknaes came inside breaking the door counter firing them.

Taehying:Hyung!
He said as he passed the revolvers to RM and Jin while Jungkook took Mr Kim out of the place.
They were Fightin with the men when they saw  Dong sik running out.
Jimin ran Behind him as he punched the back of his head tackling him to the ground.

He was continously punching him until he felt cold metal on back of his head.He turned his head sideways to find everyone under control of his men kneeling down.

Jimin:mommmm!Daddd! Hyunggggg!

He shouted shocked .He was just sk outraged rn he grabbed the gun holder at his back and threw him to the ground completly forgetting dong siks Presence.

Jimin:Ahhhh!
Jimin yelled as a bullet  was shot in his shoulder.

Everyone;JIMIN!!!!

Jimin who was still trying to fight had now lost the last ounce of energy to fight anymore.Grabbing this opportunity Dong sik ordered his men to take control over him as well.

Dong sik:Wel well well!Seems the plan failed isn't it.

He said as he circled round them with a gun  in his hand.

Dong-sik:Oh!Where is that daughter of yours?We forgot the main memeber.

???:Here i am!
Y/n said as she dragged the last body gaurd's body insude and breaking his neck making him fall.

Dong sik grew in panic as he saw only 5 of his body gaurd's are left and she akready tackled the others down.

Taehyung;Y/n!!What the fuck!Why would you come here?

He shouted in bloody condition.

Y/n:Oppa...... trust me.

She said as she twisted the arm of one of the men,and tackling him down to ground finally breaking his ribs using the martial arts she learnt back then.

One by one as the men came running she tackled them down.and there was dong sik in his surprised state seeing his plan crashing down.
He ran in panic to one of the room.
Y/n and Maknae line were still Fightin with the men while hyung line took the parents to the safer side when they heard.

Dong sik:DROP THE GUN!OR SHE WILL BE KILLED!
Y/n looked to his side to be met to a sight which made her legs weak.Dahyun  was there in half unconscious state in his hands

Dahyun:Y-y/n l-leave M-me!Y-YOU guys go.i-its my fate t-to be k-illed by my own father.

She said barely able to breathe.

Y/n:H-hey leave her.What kind of father are you?Using you own daughter.

Dong-sik:Miss y/n I never asked your opinion.Surrender yourself and other as well.

Y/n looked at the side ways and got a msg from Maknae line to play along.She slowly bent down lowering her gaze but as soon as she did a gun shot was heard.

She looked up to see Dong sik fallen on the ground with a bullet on his chest.

Suga:Once a betrayer always a betrayer.

He spoke putting the gun down.

Dong sik  who was In miserable state right now spoke.

Dong-sik:W-what you g-guys t-think it was me behind al-l of this?He will ruin Y-YOU-

BEFORE he could speak further Suga shot another bullet on his head while others just  turned their gaze away.

Suga:Come on Get out fast.Carry Dahyun she ain't in condition.This building is about to blast.

Hearing his words everyone hurried out of the building and sat In the car taking the breathe of relief .
Bloody and dusty were their faces.Jin Simply drove off the place reassuring everyone was inside and paced towards the hospital since Jimin was shot.As soon as they drove the building blasted while Dahyun just closed her eyes In the pain of loss of her father.

She just silently took it all.

Jin was still driving when he thought if enlightening the mood and turning on the radio since it would take time.As soon as he turned on the radio

"good morning Korea,We here present you the latest news.The main passage has been blocked out due to sudden protest In the city.We request all the travellers to take other route.Thank you and keep listening Fm"

Jin:Seems we need to go through the valleys and it will take some time.Jhope,you drive i will have to treat JIMIN myself or he will get infected.

Jhope;okay Hyung.

Both the people exchanged the seats and jin began with the treatment.

Currently they were driving through the valley.
Y/n:Finally it's over.
She said as few tears rolled down her face while  seeing the glistening sun through the valleys.

It was all over.They were finally out fo the dark maze they wanted to leave long back.this was a new Journey.A new journey and a new chapter of their lives .
Y)n was sitting with taehyung with her head over him whil he side hugged her indicating it's all gone.They can live happily.Mr kim and Minha just looked at their children who were now having a hint of cherry happiness.As they would no longer have an abnormal life .
Bcz all they dealed was abnormalities since childhood.Getting marginalized ,staying alone wasn't an easy task for each one of them.

Suga was just rechecking the tab and deleting the traces when something unfamiliar caught his eyes.
His eyes widened as he spoke.

Suga:Jhope stop the car!I said stop the car!EVERYONE JUMP!
at this sudden drive away from silence everyone was confused.
Suga:I SAUD JUMP RIGHT NOW .THERE IS A BOMB IMPLANTED.
Their eyes widened as they quickly opened the door but as we're about to jump off...

The car blasted.
All of it happened so fast.No one got a second to think about.Blood.Mess.Fire.All engraved the place
Y/n: o-oppa!!I-it i-s h-hurting a-alot.

She cried.
Taehyung:Y-y/nah-

He spoke but before he could complete his breathe stopped.

Y/n:Wh-why wa-s it meant for u-s.

She was In pain.Extreme pain.Being under the car .The valley which they went through was completely empty.No one to help about.Seeing her brother close his eyes froever she was already lost it.
She looked around to see everyone already unconscious.
Her last few tears rolled out of the eyes.
Y/n:I-i just w-wanted t-to b-be H-happier t-then w-why??
She spoke as she closed her teary eyes.Taking the last breathe.

Somewhere far:

???:Kim's and family and MY dear Y/n he told you guys so much.That He ain't the one.Atleast you guys could have listened, must have been saved.

He spoke as he threw the remote control out of the window as he laughed evily.

Why was it supposed to end this way왜 이렇게 끝나야 했을까?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That's how the story end!🌚
You guys are free to kill me on my bday🌚 i.e tomorrow.👀
But But but.As i said there is something more to come in this story so kindly don't throw this out of the library.You guys will know tomorrow 🌚.

Hehe Kill me now😂That's why I said you will kill me when I will end this story!😂

Okay Author aliens bday is marked as death day.

Hehe stay happy and keep waiting for what am gonna release!🌚

Sorry for making you sad .Smile now see I brought hobi hyung for you!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 13.7K 77
Lee Yan A brat. Bitch Boss. Millionaire. Weirdo. Many secrets which she also doesn't know about, someone in world is waiting for her to meet her, th...
57.2K 1.4K 22
✨ Starry Sky ✨ (Mafia step-brothers AU ) "I don't want to feel close to anyone, I don't want to rely on anyone. I don't want to feel weak because o...
209K 7.6K 32
"ʙᴀʙʏ,ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ʜᴀs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙᴇɢᴀɴ. ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪᴛ." ᴛʜᴇ sᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴄʟɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴏᴛs ᴠᴀɴɪsʜᴇs. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇsᴘᴀɪʀ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ...
62.3K 2K 26
"-Hyungs...you need to run, please! -Never ever! We are not leaving without you. -But I don't even deserve that- -SHUT UP RIGHT NOW! You forgot alrea...