A New World. (Herobrine x Rea...

By AngelHeartSunGoddess

You spawn in a new world, not knowing where you are, all you know is your name, (y/n). You meet a new friend... More

Chapter zero.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen (NSFW) 😏
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Eighteen

768 26 50
By AngelHeartSunGoddess

I floated around in my mind space with a fuzzy feeling dancing across my skin, in some places the fuzzy feeling was sharper and stronger than other places. I looked across the star dotted realm before closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.

When I opened my eyes I reeled back, there was a person floating in front of me, his light blue eyes stared at me with an innocent curiosity, "who the fuck are you?" I floated back a little bit more.

He tilted his head before shrugging his shoulders. I sighed and ran a hand down my face, "how did you get in my brain space?" He shrugged again, "very helpful, thank you.".

They gave me an annoyed look, "this is frustrating to you too?" He nodded, "okay, how about this, write your name on my palm." His face lit up and he reached for my hand, when he started tracing lines and dots on my palm I remembered something.

I sighed again before gently taking off his hand, "I forgot that I can't read." He looked at me shocked, "yeah, really." He crossed his arms and slightly curled into himself as a thoughtful look crossed his face.

I curled up too, and studied his appearance. Their skin was sun tanned and they looked a lot like Hero except his beard was longer and slightly darker along with his hair. His hair was pulled into a low ponytail with some stray baby hairs framing his face.

Their clothes looked like the ones that I spawned in but they looked almost new. I looked down at what clothes I was wearing and I noticed that I was wearing the same thing as him. I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it out to get a better look, which caught his attention.

He gave me a confused look, "these are the clothes that I spawned in. They were thrown away, haha, they're so big on me." His shoulders bounced in silent laughter.

Suddenly I felt heavy and started falling, I screamed and grabbed for the man as he reached out for me. The stars blur and stretch while I fall, a roar fills my ears and my heart slammed in my chest.

And all at once it stopped

The darkness was solid, pressing down on me. I could slowly feel the fuzzy feeling turn into painful tingling, then fully into a complete feeling. I could feel my fingers and toes brush against each other as I wiggled them, I could feel my face move as I scrunch my nose.

I could feel a fabric underneath me as the noise around me started to fade in.

"...... -n't know if you can hear me, but please. Wake up."

Who were they talking to, their voice sounds familiar, I felt a familiar weight lie on my stomach. My eyelids felt so heavy and going to sleep sounded amazing, but I needed to know who they were.

I forced my eyes open and I was briefly blinded from a light, I blinked multiple times to adjust my vision before looking around the room. There was a chair in the corner with someone curled up in it. I looked down at the person laying with their head on my stomach.

I could feel a smile force itself onto my lips, Hero was laying on me. I raised the hand that he wasn't latched onto and started brushing his hair and tracing his face. He stirred in his sleep before his eyes slowly opened, the little mist tails danced from his eyes as they slowly focused.

I ran my thumb over his cheek, he looked up at me and closed his eyes. "(Y/N)!" He squeezed me hard and I felt a stab of pain in my chest, "easy, easy, easy. That hurts." I giggled at his joy.

He grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss, "save some sugar for me, lighthouse!" A black blob plopped on the bed too, and there he was, Leroy. "my poor baby." I cooed while he cried as he dug his face into my stomach.

I laughed and patted his head, "how long was I out?" Hero sighed as he took my hand in his, "a couple of weeks. I- we were scared that you wouldn't wake up." I tilted my head, "how come I was out for so long?"

Lee pulled away and wiped away his tears, "when the ravager hit you, and you hit the ground, you broke and/or bruised some ribs and they think that you have a minor concussion." My brows shot up, "or, it could've been when I fell onto a roof, once or twice." Hero deadpanned, "you fell... onto a roof?"

I nodded, and looked over to a table next to the bed and saw a cup of water. I made grabby hands at it, Lee noticed and stretched over to get it, which wasn't very far for him with his noodle arms.

Once I acquired the water I gulped it down, I was super thirsty and not from Hero.

Okay, maybe a little bit.

Hero had walked out and I was reclined onto a bunch of pillows with my legs on Lee's lap while he told me about what all I missed; Gena basically had a panic attack when I passed out in her arms, Sam cried a lot too cause he thought that I had died, and a lot of the villagers were grateful that I saved them.

Now that I was more awake I noticed a table with a couple of flowers and little scrolls on it, and a little stuffed toy.

"What's all that?" I nodded towards all the gifts, "that's gifts and notes of thanks from the villagers you saved." Lee stood up and grabbed the plush toy.

It was a little dragon.

It had a little tag attached to its neck, I smacked on Lee's leg when he sat back down. "What's this say?" He grabbed it and as he read it a gentle smile bloomed on his face, "it's from a little boy, he wrote that you fought with the courage of a lion. But he couldn't find any lion toys so they brought a dragon."

While Lee read all the letters for me I smiled so hard that my face started hurting, and my eyes stung from having to hold back tears. It made me so happy that they were all safe and sound with minimal injuries.

One of the gifts was a small chain necklace from Drax, he wrote that one of the pilligers, that's what the grey men are called by the way, that I had killed was holding his wife and kid at bolt point and was about to pull the trigger before I sniped him.

"Wow, I saved his family. I could barely remember who he was until you read 'Drax the Blacksmith'." Now I feel bad, but I have a feeling that I'll forget his name again.

I took the chain and ran my thumb over it. It was cold and the links were small but strong, so I lifted it up and over my head. I shivered when it hit my neck. I looked at Lee and struck a stupid pose, "how do I look?" He looked over at me, "fabulous."

We giggled like idiots for a while because each time we looked at each other we laughed more. Hero walked through the door while we were hysterical and following him was a familiar old man.

"Druce! How are you?" He smiled as he placed down his bag, "I'm doing pretty good, but what I'm worried about is you." He tapped my leg and I flipped off the blanket so he could redo my bandages, "so, do the bandages cover my chest bumps?"

He looked at me in confusion, "chest bumps- oh, oh no dear, they don't. And those chest bumps are called breasts." I hummed, "breasts. That sounds too weird, I'm just gonna call them chest bumps." He laughed.

"You are one strange little spawn." I laughed too, "haha, okay grandpa."

~~Time Skip~~
~~ℸ ̣ ╎ᒲᒷ ᓭꖌ╎!¡~~

I walked out of the familiar stone building while saying my goodbyes to everyone. I used a pair of crutches cause my leg got fucked up and occasionally I would bop Lee with one and hit Hero's butt with the other.

"So, what now?" I asked while I hobbled upalong beside the two tall bois, "well, would you like to come with me and finish the Audience. Queen Libelle has got to be worried about you."

I hummed in thought before smiling when I saw our house. "Wow, I'm surprised that it's not burned to the ground." Lee flicked my arm while I laughed at him. I paused in front of the porch, "ah, my old enemy. Stairs."

"You dramatic little fucker." Lee teased while I was giving the stairs the death glare. Hero lifted me up by my armpits and sat me down on the porch floor. "Good job, now what about the fifteen stairs inside the house."

"I can carry you up those too." I bopped him with my crutch again before I waddled inside. As I hobbled through the door, Hero smacked my ass, I whipped around and stared at him, "dude, I can barely walk, we ain't getting freaky."

I heard a loud thud and then Lee just cackled, he stumbled in a little while after the initial laughter, "you two have fucked?" I nodded, "good thing that spawns can't get pregnant." He teased as he opened our fridge.

"What's in there?" I asked and Lee listed off a couple of things, "if you can wait a couple hours, I can make pizza." I smirked at him, "awe hell yeah.... What's a pizza?"

"Oh you sweet summer child, I'll get started on it." He tutted as I sat on the couch. "So, what do you mean by 'spawns can't get pregnant'?" I tilted my head to the side, "well... um, how do I put this in a way you'll understand." Lee pondered while tapping his chin, "it's kinda like how you don't have a belly button-" "how did you know that I don't have a belly button?" He sighed as he stirred the contents of a bowl.

"Because all spawns have the same basic body structure; humanoid, no belly button, no reproduction system, and the ability to respawn." I nod my head, "weird.".

He nodded too, "totally." Hero sat next to me and I leaned into his side, "how does it feel fucking a person who can't have kids?" I did finger guns while he gave me a slightly concerned look, "I don't really care, I love you how you are."

"That's so sweet, it's disgusting." Lee's dramatic gagging was heard after his complaint. I laughed at him with Hero until he started coughing, "I fake gagged so much that I real gagged, ugh." I laughed louder and slapped Hero's thigh.

"You two are so chaotic."

When I calmed down from my laughter I struggled to stand up from the couch, Hero saw me struggling and stood up to pull me up. "Where are you heading?" I pointed upstairs, "the bathroom." He handed me my crutches, "will you need help up the stairs?"

I shook my head with a smile, "I think I'll be fine. Thank you though." I hobbled my way to the staircase and slowly made my way up.

When I got to the top I leaned on the wall to catch my breath, "I've fought literal monsters, but I got defeated by some stairs!" I stomped the top stair before continuing my waddle to the bathroom.

After doing my business I had to waddle back down the stairs, "babe!" I heard a faint 'yeah' from downstairs, "can you help me!" I heard another 'yeah' before some footsteps were heard and I saw him heading up, "I need help down."

"Are you sure you don't need help with anything else?" I summoned a stick, "do I need to send you to hornee jail?" He lifted a brow as I lifted the stick. "What?" I started to bonk him when he grabbed the stick, threw it on the ground and threw me over his shoulder, "you have a nice ass."

He chuckled, "you do too." And he smacked my ass. Great, I'm about to be fucked in more ways than one.

"I still can't walk properly, and you aren't helping." I propped my head up on my arm as he made his way to my room. He opened the door and threw me on my bed, he then laid down next to me and I cuddled up to his side, "oh, so that was all a ploy to get cuddles, huh?" He nodded with a relaxed sigh.

He then kissed my head and I drifted back off to sleep.

Sorry for the long pause, I actually forgot that I even had a book until a lovely person commented and reminded me. Thx btw, I hope you know who you are. 🖤💖💛💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 71 15
This is a story about you the reader Y/N and Dream. You are brought to a world that makes little sense to you. You believe you are alone in this craf...
35.8K 924 24
So yeah, Herobrine found out he has a daughter. Finding this out, he wants to meet her. He'll need help finding her in the real world, where he hasn'...
4K 146 18
In memory of Technoblade They/them pronouns TW: cussing, blood, killing/death, alcohol, fire, weapons, fighting, discrimination/racism(?), kidnapping...
9K 618 30
This is a techno x reader, the pronouns that are used will be they/them so we can have a completely gender neutral reader. y/n is a simple villager...