heart monitors-dreamnotfound

By pluoto

the only thing george hears in his hospital room is the beep of the heart monitor and the subtle hum from the... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine

authors note :)

2K 42 33
By pluoto

Welcome to this story!

This story does take place in a hospital, so if someone feels disturbed with the topic if it, please just know that this story might be uncomfortable. Topics such as medical equipment, diseases, death, etc. will be included.

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor nor am I a medical professional, so the facts about the diseases and sickness may or may not be accurate. I got these off of my trusty friend, Google.

Sorry for that, I'm still researching :)

Disclaimer: characters that are not part of the dream SMP will be extra characters that I filled in. As you might know, I kind of like making people out of my friends and putting them into my stories. With reason, they know beforehand and are okay with it. It's just a fun thing that I do. If you hate their character, I'll tell them and they'll probably start crying.

Stay safe, and enjoy :)

-plu <3

(here's a hug if you need one)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 10.2K 103
72,452 words "you tingle my heart strings dream, you vibrate them, you twirl them between your fingers like the most delicate yarn, you move them in...
290 13 1
When Dream goes to London to surprise George on his birthday and only now seeing each other IRL for the first time leads Dream into a constant knowin...
111K 4.8K 44
[GNF x OC] When Aria is trying to study, but her new neighbors are too noisy ❗️Warnings❗️ •Contains mature language •Any scenes that m...
13.6K 439 20
Dream starts to develop feelings for his long term best friend when suddenly they decide to meet. Will seeing George in person make him fall in love...