His Dark desires

By soul-in-piece

A dark love story of a dangerous mafia falling for his enemy's daughter .. Vansh Rai shighania is a name of f... More

Prologue
Devil
Angel
Way To Meet
Dark Infatuation
His Babygirl
Madness
Sadist
Dark Fae
Deadly Obsession
Wicked Desires
His Threats
Perfect Addiction
Escape ?
Possession
Merciless Beast
Fear
India
Hotel
The Night
Father
Teaser
Love Or HATE ?
Challenge
Mystery
Past !

Crybaby

4K 314 233
By soul-in-piece

Riddhima ... Looked at the hustle bustle of office .. which was on the nine cloud after knowing about their increament ... Everyone's having their cheerful smile in their faces ..

If Only she can ... Also be happy !

From .. Morning itself she was getting some wierd looks of her colleagues as they remembered ... How Mr Raisighania dragged her from the party ... Without any prior relationship ..

She felt ... Her eyes glistening with new found tears .. Just with the mere thought of him ...

The last night ... Was the longest , where her world .. her Rules .. her Everything changed within a flick of minutes ...

And here ... She's standing completely helpless between .. Him .. And her family ...

But ... She is not weak .. She will fight till she Can !!

Coming out of her thoughts ... She looked at her friends marching towards her ..

" Hey ... Riddhima what happened Are not you happy with increament .. " Noah .. said with his happy go - lucky smile ..

" It's not like this Noah .. I'm happy anyways you tell me what about your official Statement  of Indian branch .. " She asked .. As she tried to look normal which she always ... Stay

" Ofcourse Man  .. I'm more than excited in working with Indian branch .. "
He grinned ... Holding her hands as a gesture of ... Happiness !!

" You ... And your excitement .. "
She said .. As a laugh escape from her lips .. watching his antics he's always this joyfull ... For a minute she always forget about her problems .. while talking to him ...

" Aww ... That's like my Riddhima .... You look cute while laughing . " He said .. as he pulled her cheeks , he laughed looking at her pouty face .. giving her side hug ..

" What's going on here  .. ? "
His deep ... Authoritive voice boomed in the office ., Clearly scaring the people around there .. !!

Her .. Heart beat accelerated .. just listening his deep voice ., All the memories of last night flooded in her mind .. Making her squirm in fear ..

From ... Morning itself she's trying to ignore him .. but the beast is not leaving her for .. A little time too !

She shuddered inwardly ... When she looked into his eyes .. His eyes were dark .. pitch black fury was clearly visible .. His viens were popping out from his body ...

As she looked at his Calm composure .... A unknown fear gripped over her because this was the calmness before storm ... His calmness was screaming upcoming Danger !!

" Good morning ... Sir . " Noah said immediately leaving Riddhima's side ... As he saw ... His dark glare which was fixed on him .. he shivered Inwardly looking at his Dominative aura ... He looked at Riddhima .. who was also ... So scared of him that she merely lowered her gaze ..

Don't know why ... He felt there's something , Going on between his boss And ... Riddhima ..

But whatever is there ... If his friend is happy than there's no problem in it !

He smiled as he saw him .. nodding at him .. , he looked on as he raised his perfect thick eyebrows .. As asking him about the scene ..

" Uhmm. ... Sir Nothing we were just talking about the increament ... " He said ..

" Is that so ... Ms Sharma ? " He asked .. looking towards Riddhima who was staring at the floor .. like that is the most interested thing on the Earth ... But her moments tell otherwise .. she was clutching her suit very tightly in her small fist .. Due to nervousness ... Or I say fear ... Fear of him ...

Unknown .... Satisfaction settled inside his sadist mind ... As he knew ., He was having control on her fear too !!

A ... Sight of her being feared by him ., Only him ... Sent Excitement through his viens .. his sadist mind was screaming dominance over it !! Making his lips curve into lunatic smirk ...

He's selfish ... Beyond selfish ., Here also he's just thinking about his own selfish gain ., His Male Ego boost up with the mere thought of her .. being completely dependent on him Only him ...

" Y-yes .. Mr Rai Sighaniya . "  She mumbled meekly .. Don't why his intimating and Dominating Aura .. Always have his Ways with Her !
And she hated every ... Bit of her ...

" Okk ... Ms Sharma ., Meet me in my cabin ... Have something to discuss with you about the project .. " he said ... His eyes cold and blank .. Void of any emotions ..

Giving a single ... Glare to her ., He marched towards his cabin which is on second floor where nobody is allowed to enter !! Just him and his Personal secretary. ... Angre !

__________

Taking baby steps ... Toward his cabin .. her thoughts were running wild .. That What might he do with her !

Twisting the door ... She enter inside only to welcomed by .. Dark composure of cabin ... Screaming danger !

Before she could react .. her back was immediately pushed into the wall ..

She shuddered ... When she saw his menacing terrifying possessed eyes ..which was ... Screaming different volumes !!

He was the one ... Whom she's ignoring but look at the destiny ..

" Did you miss me ... neonata . " He asked his voice husky ... Just near her lips .. breathing her heavily natural scent .. His demons were calming !!

( Babygirl )

She ignored him .. didn't said anything .., his grip on her Arms tighten which was almost so painful ..... As she tried to wriggle out of his grip ..

" What ? ... Let me go , you are hurting me ! " She squeaked struggling to free her Arms from his hold but he only tighten it ... Even more !

" Ohh ... So my neonata ., Have voices I didn't knew that .. " he said .. his lips turning into smirk ..

( babygirl )

She didn't knew .. why he's so stubborn to always .. let her submit !

" Let me go ... " She saw.. as her eyes spitting fire giving him hard glare ., Forgetting her .. Every damn fear !!

" Letting you go ? .. Was never an option doll " he said ... As an amused smile curving into his lips ........ Her Damn !! Confidence is not easy to break ...

His .. voice was dangerous ., Spillting his calm composure giving an warning to called off !!

" I called Off your work .. Now you are not gonna work again , because... You Quit .. " He said.. his hands wondering on her back feeling her skin ... Under him !

She felt anger rushed through her .. As she listened his nonchalant talks , her eyes burned with fresh tears which was making the way ... From her cheeks to jawline only to disappear into the valley of her bossoms ..

How dare he ,?

" You have no Right ! ... you are no one to take decision of my life , how could you even ... " She said ... Struggling more out of his grip , Tears flowing out of her eyes ..

Clutching her ... Wrists , he pinned it just above her head ., In his tight grip their breaths mingle together .. , he clutch her waist when he felt her Body loosened .. she stopped struggling in his Arms ...

In his ... Confined silence Space ., Only her sobs can be heard , Her red crying face ... Was giving him sinner fantasy ..

" Crybaby ... " He shooked his head , tapped her cheekbones ., While sniffed hard feeling defeated ..

" Tesoro ... You're crying is turning me on " He mummered ., As his fingers gently traces her cheeks .. moving towards her .. valley of breast !

His palm ..rests  between her breasts ., As he buried himself .. Into her , leaving no space , for even air to enter ..

Her heart kick ... Inside her chest , desperate to find .. the way , why ?
Her stomach knotted into different emotions ... Whenever he touch her !

She saw his eyes ... Eyes shine with lust , shooking her head inwardly ..

No .. no .. I can't loose myself to him !

She slapped his hand ... Away from her , Meeting his dark hooded eyes which was burning with desire ..
Her eyes ... Spitting fire ..

Suddenly ... He started laughing ., His laugh was dangerous ., Maniac !

" Ohh ... I fucking .. love the fire in your eyes , I can't wait for those eyes to burn brighter .. When I will have you begging under me while I fuck you .. neonata  " His deep husky and meancing voice , send shiver through her body .. As he cupped her cheeks with smirk lingering on his face ..

" Don't touch me ... " She hissed , jerking his hand away ..

His eyes darkened .., Malevolent , his pupil dilated as anger begin to rise up in him .. .

" What makes you think , That you could deny me .. The mafia king , I think ,, I have been fair to you so far ... Haven't I ? ... But not anymore .. " he said ., Staring deep inside her ..

This Women .. knows how to push my button , She always intrigued me , she invaded my senses ... My mind and my whole existence with her presence ..

I tried controlling me feelings ... By naming it a mere Attraction , I thought, I just want her body ...

But ... No I want every bit of her ..

I'm Ruthless ... Mafia king , my world is filled with darkness , which is full of danger , killing and Numbness ..

She facinated me ... In every way , she's Everything which he never knew ... She's his wildest fantasy which he ever wanted since she ... Entered in his dark World ..

How dare she came in my life ?

How dare she Aroused unknown emotions inside him .. which he's not capable of feeling .... ?

How dare .... She invaded his mind without his consideration ..?

She Ruined his peace ... Now he will Ruin hers , he will cage her with him till eternity ...

" Call your father ...And told him that you're going to come India within 2 days .. With your boyfriend .. " He ordered keeping her phone on her palm ..

She looked at him bewildered ., How she could possibly do this ?

Is she ready to stake her life for her father ?

All the Memories ... Of her being with her baba Happily floated in front of her eyes ... Making her cried harder ..

Never ... Ever in her life , she felt this helpless And .. So vulnerable ..

But she knew better ... Once her baba told her , You should react according to your suitation .. And the mould the way you can ..

She knew ... She can't win from him with force Or anything .. , She has to use her mind .. A perfect time to Run away from this hasty Suitation ..

Only one thing could help her ... It is
Play along ... With him !

Let him believe ... She gave up .. she submit ...

But In Actual ... Waiting for Right time to strike !

Blinking her eyes .. she wiped her tears with new determination in her eyes , As she took the phone,  Surprising him  ..

A Amusement ... With different maniac glint swirl , In his Eyes .. When she easily gave up .. This is not her Nature !

But it was gone instantly .. As she meet his eyes , Only to be replaced by coldness and Dominance ..

" Try Anything stupid .. And you suffer the consequences .. " He said squeezing her wrist , giving an ultimate warning her to deny ..

Because This time ... He will not leave her without any prior punishment !

" Now ... Compose yourself doll .. "
He commanded , Dominately .. she gulped  fearing ... What might he can do with her baba .. nodding she swiftly took a deep breath to calm her herself ... Dialing her father number she waited for him to pick up !

" Turn the speaker on .. " he said ., Keeping his hands in the pocket , staring dangerously at her .. Every actions ..

" Hello .. Riddhima beta . "  Binit spoke his voice cheerful , As he talked to her daughter from other side , ..

She tried ... Not to cry listening her father warming voice ..

She just want to hide herself ., In his embarce her safest place .. her baba !

" Good morning ... Baba , Kaise hai aap .. " she asked , trying to be normal and not caught !

" Mein .. Acha hu mere bacche thu bata apna kyhaal rakh rahi hai naa .. ? " He asked .. his voice lacing with little concern as he listened her meek voice ...

He's her father .. he could easily voice out that she's little bit worried !

Only if he knew .. what's going on !!

" Haa ... Baba mein rakh rahi hu aap rakh rahe hai na .. ?  She asked unsure .. clearly forgetting about his hard glares , but when she looked at him. ... Her blood run cold , looking at his darkened eyes !

" Haa ... Meri bachi . " He said ., Slightly laughing at her daughter's concern .. Indeed he's lucky to get her !

" Acha .. baba , I want to tell you something important .. " she said ., Keeping her palm over her heart !

" Ha bol .. Riddhima bete ." He said ., As he sense seriousness in his voice ..

" Baba .. I quit my job , And I'm coming India maybe within 2 days Aur baba .. I think , I'm in love with him , Wants to get married , he's gentleman baba , he even proposed me .. I want you to meet him , Soon I'm coming home .. " she said ... Controlling her sobs , smoothly lying to her baba ..

Silence prevailed .. No one said anything for good two minutes ..

Vansh .. looked at Riddhima who so smoothly lied .. that he bet , her father didn't catch it ..

He wants to suprise him ... By his presence .. Itself !

Evillness dance in his eyes , just imagining his condition !

" Finally ... Mere bache tuje koi pasand tho aaya ., I'm happy for you , but just little disappointed that you didn't told me about it earlier .. ! Lekin koi baat nhi I'm waiting jaldi ghar aa .. " he said ., As his eyes glistening with tears , he didn't realise when his daughter become so young ... That she will marry someone to lead a happy life with him ... But is the rule of world ..

And he's happy ... That he can give her hand to someone before dying ..

" Sorry ... Baba , I was not sure earlier , Isliye nahi bataya .. lekin aap chinta mat kijiye hum aa jald aa raye hai ... Acha baba I have to go now , I shall speak to you later"
She said .. inwardly choked on her words , she's feeling guilty ..

Kaash .. mein kabhi vansh se mili hi nahi hoti .. she think Inside her mind !

Cursing her fate !

" Okk .. just take care of yourself meri bachi .. " he said .. , cutting the phone ..

She looked at him ... Who has that lunatic smirk on his face... After Ruining her life ...

She never .. cursed someone in her life , but she want him to suffer the same which she has gone through till now !

" Good job ... Baby girl .. " he said ., As he patted her head , sinisteraly pulling her towards him he took her in the hug ... Sniffing her alluring scent , he places wet kisses on her .. neck .,

" You aren't allowed to see them Anymore ... I'm leaving locking you in your apartment until you learn not to talk with Anyone .. but Me . "
He whispered .. taking her earlobe in his teeth , slowly nibbling it ..

Her breaths hitched when his hands sensually wondered on her skin ..
But her blood boiled .. when he's imposing every fucking decision of his on her ...

" You like .. hurting me don't you ?
She mumbled ., Clutching her kurta tightly , As she closed her eyes .. biting her lower lips to prevent herself from moaning ... And giving him the satisfaction of his Male ego !

Her Womenhood won't allow her to !!

He chuckled .. as he ditched himself from her , His dark eyes linger on her lips which was coated with .. peach colour lipstick .. looking so tempting ..

A sudden wave of jealousy wash over him ... His blood boiled when he realised she's making him , jealous from the materlestic .. Stuffs !

" You think I like hurting you .. " he asked .. coming near her , tracing his fingers on her plump lips which slightly parted by his mere touch ..

He smirked ... Evilly ! Her body likes him so much if not her soul and mind but her body was in his control ..

But soon ... Everything will be under him ..

Without any prior warning he took her in a seasing kiss ... Kissing her passionately , .. gripping her hairs tightly he pulled her more closer to him ..

" Because I Fucking love it .. " he whispered , while kissing her , completely his sentence ..his sadist mind loved it ... When she feared him ;
Beg him !

______________________________________

Same precap ....

Sorry guys here didn't able to include the precap , because it was already so big ..

______________________________________

To be continued ...

How was the chapter guys ? Do tell me your views !

What do you think about the reaction of binit Sharma ?

Will Riddhima can able to do something before she forever stuck with the beast ?

Vote  , share and comment !

Target

Vote - 165
Comment - 200

Till then
Bye 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 675 20
ARADHYA KULKARNI, the most cheerful and loving girl you would ever meet. Pursuing her dreams was her only goal in her life except for keeping her fam...
205K 22.7K 55
VANSH RAI SINGHANIA AN ARROGANT BILLIONAIRE...THAT TOO A MAFIA ...28 YRS OLD MAN ..HE NEVER SMILED IN HIS LIFE ..HE IS A RESERVED PERSON .. HE IS AN...
34K 2.9K 18
Every Love Story Is Beautiful But Their Is Unique *** He knew she was not to be accused. He knew it was not her mistake. And he knew her real ident...
261K 18.9K 45
"Please..please let me go" a voice with full of fear said "You're destined to be my queen..I won't let anyone get you..I won't let you go..your fate...