olivia rodrigo | oneshots

By KitKathy520

โAnd I know we weren't perfect but I never felt this way for no oneโž Everyone loves Olivia, but Y/n is just... More

1 | The Movie Set
2 | Ambush By The Paps
3 | Confusion
4 | All Because Of Christmas
5 | Angelic Melodies
6 | Dance To The Tune: Part 1
7 | Dance To The Tune: Part 2
8 | Birthday Girl
9 | "I Love You From The Start"
[Announcement]
11 | Winter Magic
12 | Safe And Sound
13 | A Promise To Make
14 | Living In The Past
15 | Sunrise
16 | Jealousy, Jealousy
17 | The Start Of Something New
18 | Losing You, Speaking Now
19 | Make It Go Away
20 | Unlock The Vault
21 | Room 413
[New Book]
22 | Set Me Free
[announcement: vampire]

10 | Love Me Fast And Kill Me Slow

2.6K 72 54
By KitKathy520

Thank you gus for 1.1k reads! That means a lot to me <3 Also, I just realized that my book aren't even part of the #oliviarodrigo part when this book is about Olivia Rodrigo. I'm still laughing over how ironic that is lol

Anyways, this started out sad but I hope I lesser the pain in the end. Enjoy! Leave a comment and vote, those make my day :)

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

You knew it was going to happen, but you held onto her as long as you can, hoping she'll stay. But you could tell from her behavior that the two of you are only slowly drifting further away. Closing your eyes tightly, the first tear slid down your face. 

Staring down at the picture of you and your ex-girlfriend Olivia, you throw it down on the floor, face down. The two of you look so happy together, but now it was all gone. Curling up in your bed in Olivia's sweater, it still smells like her. It only made you miss her more, memories flooding your mind.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

"I missed you so much," Olivia admitted when the two of you facetimed while she was on set. "I wish you were here with me."

"I wish I was there too," you agreed, propping your phone on your desk as you reply to some emails on the computer. "Just a few more weeks and I'll hold you and cuddle you as long as you want." 

A smile broke through on Olivia's face. "I would love that. You owe me a lot of kisses and cuddle time."

You laughed, nodding your head in agreement. "It's been too long. My bed is so empty without you. Anyways, how is shooting going?"

"It's going great!" Her face lit up as she started rambling on about her day and the things that had happened on set. You listened with interest, staring lovingly at her face, your eyes drifting toward her lips every now and then. "Y/n? Y/n!" 

"Huh?" You suddenly looked up, seeing the smirk on Olivia's lips, making your cheek heat up. "What?"

"Thinking about someone?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrow. 

"Keep dreaming," you muttered, trying to hide your blushing cheek. "If you must know, I was thinking about what I should eat for breakfast."

Olivia looked at you knowingly. "Of course, of course."

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

"Do you believe in soulmates?" Olivia asked, glancing at you from the corner of her eyes. You bring your eyes away from the TV, focusing on your girlfriend instead. You thought for a moment before replying. 

"I guess I do. Why?" 

"I feel like you're mine," she smiled lovingly, stroking your cheek with her thumb before bringing her lips to yours. You smiled into the kiss, pulling away with a laugh as you punched her arms playfully.

"Stop being so cheesy, Liv."

"You know you love it," she rolled her eyes, leaning forward and capturing your lips in hers again. 

"Unfortunately." 

Olivia shook her head as the two of you chuckle. You pressed your lips against hers once more, feeling more loved than you had ever been loved in your life. 

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

"Liv?" you looked up sleepily, watching as your girlfriend slipped under the cover and draping her arms over your shoulder, hugging you close to her protectively. She kissed your nose, stroking your hair slowly. 

"Sorry I woke you, go back to sleep," Olivia whispered quietly, gently kissing your forehead. But you looked up, noticing how she seems to be worlds away, her eyes still wide open as she stared up at the ceiling. You stared at her worryingly, reaching up and wiping a tear away with your thumb. Liv looked down at you, her eyes filled with unshed tears. "I don't know what to do, it feels like we're only drifting apart."

You kissed her cheek, unable to form any word, just snuggling up closer to her and hoping if you close your eyes, you'll open back your eyes up to a world where the two of you are still together. "I don't want to lose you," you whispered, your voice breaking in the end. "I love you so much."

Liv slowly uncurled herself from you. "Maybe we rushed into things too quickly. And now everything seems to be slowing down. Maybe we are never meant to be."

"What are you saying?" You asked quietly, desperately holding back your tears and hoping it was just a nightmare. She didn't mean it, this is just a nightmare. You don't want to hear it come out of her mouth, you never wanted to hear it come out of her mouth when the two of you started dating. 

"Maybe we should break up," she muttered quietly, grabbing your face and pulling you into a kiss. You felt her lips on yours, the salty taste of the tears that are running down your lips was the only thing you taste. "I love you. I truly do Y/n. But I can't stay in a relationship that's no longer moving forward, only backward. It makes me feel stuck in life. I'm sorry..." 

Olivia slipped quietly out of bed, your bed. Grabbing her purse that she had put on the bedside table, she gave you a weak smile before closing the door to the master bedroom in your apartment. "I love you," you whispered to the empty room, the loneliness sinking in slowly. 

You couldn't believe this was real. This was a nightmare. A nightmare you won't be waking up from anytime soon. 

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

It was too much. Too much to handle. The tears never seem to stop, only soaking your pillowcase. But you barely noticed, sobbing quietly. 

You thought she loved you, you thought she was the one. She said she was your soulmate, she said she believed in the two of you. But then she dropped you as if it means nothing to her. Maybe it doesn't mean anything to her but to you, she was your whole world. 

It wasn't after she left that you realized maybe she was right. The two of you had fallen too quickly that there was barely any time for the relationship to be completely stable. But that doesn't mean it didn't hurt any less. Love hurts

You didn't go out of your apartment for the next two weeks, surviving on fast food and leftovers in the fridge. You don't feel like doing anything until your best friend dragged you out of your apartment, demanding you do something. 

"I hate seeing you like this," Megan sighed, sitting across from you in a cafe. You pushed around the chocolate croissant she got you, not feeling like eating and pushing the plate away. Megan eyed you before pushing it back. "You have to eat something other than take-outs. Those are super unhealthy."

"Yes mom," you rolled your eyes, taking a bite of the croissant. "And chocolate is healthy."

Megan ignored your comment, her eyes focused on something behind you. You crank your neck, trying to get a look but Megan pulled you down. You stared at her questioningly. "What?" 

"She's here."

Your eyes widened, glancing briefly behind you. And there she was, sitting in all of her glory, looking as flawless as she always does. But the thing that caught your attention is the way she was laughing with a boy, brushing her hands over his in a flirtatious manner. She looked so happy that you found yourself breaking even more.

"Who's the guy?" Megan asked, distaste evident in her voice. She was about to stand up and march over there, demanding an answer when you pulled her down.

"Are you fucking crazy? What are you doing?"

Megan shrugged. "Maybe she was cheating on you. Seriously, there is no way one could move on in two weeks."

"It's fine. If she's happy, I'm happy," you swallow the lump in your throat, hoping you won't burst into tears in the middle of a cafe. Megan gave you a pointed look. 

"That's complete bullshit. And you and I both know I can sense bullshit from miles away."

"I don't want to be that girl who ruins her happiness," you protest, standing up hastily and started dragging a reluctantly Megan out of the cafe. But just as you were about to make it out of the door, your eyes met Olivia's. She looked shocked to see you and you wouldn't be surprised. You know you look like crap right now in a black legging and Olivia's sweater. It was already smelling less like her. But Megan dragged your out before she could say anything. 

"She ruined your happiness first," Megan stated, the two of you walking through the streets. "So I don't give a fuck if her happiness is ruined. I would fight her if I need to."

You sighed. "You're overreacting."

"Overreacting?!" Megan exclaimed. "She's the girl who broke my best friend's heart and made her a huge mess. I'm allowed to fight her. She made you hide in your apartment for two weeks! TWO FUCKING WEEKS! I think she deserves a punch to the face."

"Megan-"

"Don't be afraid to give me her phone number," she rambled on. "Or maybe her address. I really need to teach that girl a lesson from breaking your heart."

"Megan-"

"Think you can help me hide a dead body?" Megan turned toward you with a serious look on her face. You stared at her in disbelief. 

"Megan!" 

"What?" She questioned. "Don't you dare tell me the idea don't sound even the slightly tempting."

"It's not tempting at all," you deadpanned. "That's my ex-girlfriend you're talking about. And I don't want to wake up to the news 'International Popstar Olivia Rodrigo was murdered in her house by crazy ex's best friend.'" 

"I can see it now," Megan agreed, putting her arms around you. "Be ready to defend me in court."

"I'm not bailing you out of jail if that's what you're asking," you shook her arms off your shoulder. 

"Your loss," Megan shrugged carelessly. You laughed in disbelief. But it was the first time you had laugh ever since the breakup. Shaking your head at your best friend, you followed her as she continued to try and persuade you to give her Olivia's address. The hurt still weighted heavily on your mind and you know you won't be dating anybody soon. But maybe with time, this wound would heal. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1K 31
We are best friends. And nothing can change that...Or can it? #1 in femalexfemale #1 in Oliviarodrigo #1 in Iris Apatow #1 in driver's license #1 in...
182K 4.5K 42
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐›๐ฎ๐ฆ "๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ", ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฒ๏ฟฝ...
11.6K 147 8
one shots & short stories sometimes !! i take requests !!๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ - tws: smut, angst, g!p, fluff _________________ fem!reader/g!p most of the time & oliv...