𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐑𝐒π₯𝐝

By TrusfratedJeonBooty

A Normal Oneshot book where the maknae like of BTS are your brothers. They can be anything ; Mafias, CEOs, De... More

Okay....
A/N Note
J.JK - Meeting Him
J.JK - Meeting Him Pt.2
K.TH - Scared
P.JM - Sick
OT3 - Hello
OT3 - Hello Pt.2
K.TH & J.JK - Period
K.TH - Failed
OT3 - Misunderstanding
J.JK - Kidnapped
P.JM - Little Space
OT3 - Angry
K.TH - Jealous
J.JK - Bullied
J.JK & K.TH - Adopted
OT3 - Heart broken
K.TH - Needed Love
J.JK - Paralyzed
P.JM - Girlfriend
K.TH - Mansion Rules
OT3 - Vampire
OT3 - Unexpected Meeting
OT3 - Unexpected Meeting Pt.2
J.JK - Lost
OT3 - Wisdom Tooth
Announcement
J.JK - Shots
K.TH - Slapped
J.JK - Babysitter
P.JM - Cuddles
J.JK - Babysitter Pt.2
K.TH - Gun
J.JK - Betrayed

K.TH - Rescue

1.2K 37 34
By TrusfratedJeonBooty

So this is suggested by Suga_TheRapperCat Once again lmao . It isn't exactly what she has said because I decided to change it up a little bit .

Taehyung : 20
Y/N : 18

Taehyung POV

Hey beech , I'm Kim Taehyung and my job is to make you feel ugly and talentless . I'm a vampire but my younger sister (who is for sale) isn't . She is an extremely short human without a brain . Our parents are dead because apparently all parents in ffs don't know how to drive and end up crashing their cars . But it's not like we were upset . They were barely talking to us and only cared about money .

Y/N knows I'm a vampire but I never show it to her . I know that she is easily scared and I wouldn't want her to fear me . I don't use my powers on her most of the time but when it comes to serious things or when she lies to me , I do read her mind . She's a brat in a human body and if I could , I definitely would shove my shoe down her throat .

Anyway I was sleeping when I felt like I was watched . I opened my eyes and screamed when I saw Y/N with a clown makeup , staring at me like I'm from Jupiter .

Taehyung : AHHHH DAFUQ

Y/N : Hahahaha Taelien got scaredeuuuu bwahahahaha

Taehyung : You b-

Y/N : Aww is mr.Flat ass sad?

She said while fake pouting

Y/N : Don't worry , I know a nice dustbin that'll donate some plastic for your surgery .

Taehyung : *Dramatic gasp* Beech just admit it , dis da thiccest ass you've ever seen .

Y/N : Dramatic ass .

Taehyung : oh so you know that I have an ass

Y/N : Yes , an ass that nobody wants . No wonder why you're single . Not even that 31 year old oily lotion from YouTube would fall for you

Taehyung : Stop acting as if you have a boyfie .

Y/N : Who said that I don't? come here baby

She said and TANNIE came through the door

Taehyung : Oh no bitch not him .

I take tannie and talk to him

Taehyung : Oh my precious baby , what has that ugly wart-covered which done to you?

Y/N : I just gave him a treat tf-

Taehyung : STOP LYING , I KNOW VERY WELL THAT YOU BRAINWASHED HIM *Dramatic fake cry*

Y/N : *rolls eyes* Sure , just like how I brainwashed Jungkook to eat all your strawberries.

Taehyung : You did what?

Y/N : You heard me .

A/N POV

And the next thing she knew , Taehyung was talking her on the floor , pulling her hair screaming nonsense in her ears.

The Next Day

Today the siblings have a trip planned out by their friends to the jungle . They were planning on giving the Kim Brats some bonding time and work together to get out of the jungle .

Right now , they were in the middle of the woods walking around trying to find a way out , when Taehyung came across a dead leaf .

Taehyung : This looks just like you

Y/N : If it looks like me then it must look like you too Mr.Brainless . It's in the genes

Taehyung : Jeans?

Y/N : Not jeans , I said genes

Taehyung : Jeans?

Y/N : Ugh you're too stupid to talk to.

Taehyung : Stfu beech .

Y/N : I hate you TaeHippo

As soon as she said that , Taehyung started chasing her around the forest . Y/N hid behind a tree and saw him run away from it , looking for her . She giggled knowing that he has been tricked . A few minutes later , he didn't come back making her a bit scared .

She came out of her hiding spot and looked around but didn't see a Taehyung . She started wandering deep in the forest in hopes of finding her brother . She stumbled on a rock making her fall . She looked up and saw 3 hungry looking boys with fangs shamelessly staring at her .

## : Hey Babygirl

He said coming closer to her . He looked like the leader . He was checking her out while biting his lip . She was disgusted but also scared . She couldn't protect herself , especially not from vampires .

** : Such a hot little slut for us to play with

He said while licking his lips . The third guy was looking at her seductively . She started moving back , when she saw them moving closer

Meanwhile with Taehyung

He couldn't find his sister anymore and he was starting to get worried . He felt like she was in danger . He knew that he needs to use his powers now . He could feel his sister's fear . He used his powers and teleported . He walked for a minute trying to find his way when he heard some noises .

He saw his sister with her shirt off while crying and 3 Young vampires around her and was going to take off her sports bra . He could sense that these vampires didn't have any chance against him because their powers haven't developed completely yet . He was raged seeing his sister so helpless .

He turned into a vampire , his eyes turned red and his fangs came out . He teleported between his sister and the boys , facing the vampires . He looked at them with anger in his eyes and growled at them .

Taehyung : How dare you touch my sister

The boys were clearly scared because he looked a lot stronger and scarier than them . Even Y/N got scared seeing his vampire side . He used his telekinesis and lifted the boys . He slammed them against a tree making it fall backwards . He beat them to a pulp completely forgetting about his sister . He heard small whimpers and he looked behind just to see his half naked sister with fear in her eyes .

He immediately went to her and hugged her . He felt her shaking in his embrace . He pulled out from the hug and stared at her while caressing her hair . He used his powers and made her fall asleep . He took his hoodie off and put it on her and flew back home with her in his arms .

Time Skip

She woke up with a massive headache . She looked around just to see her brother looking at her with worry .

Taehyung : aware you okay? They didn't hurt you right?

Y/N : N-no Oppa

She was feeling scared of him , especially after what happened earlier . Taehyung being the mind reader he is , got aware of this and decided to give her some time .

2 Months later

In these two months , Y/N avoided Taehyung and he was getting fed up with it . Today he decided to confront her .

Y/N was just gardening when she felt herself being lifted off the ground . She looked around but nobody was there . She felt her self being dragged to her brother's bedroom where he was sitting on the bed . She started feeling scared again . He placed her on his lap .

Taehyung : Why are you ignoring me Hmm?

He asked in his deep voice , Y/N just looked down and didn't answer . He lifted her chin and kissed her forehead .

Taehyung : You know that I wouldn't use my powers against you right?

Y/N : Y-yea I-I w-was j-just scared

Taehyung : Stop being scared . I won't hurt you .

Y/N : I know but I need to tell you something .

Taehyung : What is it?

She smacked the back of his head , got off from his lap and said 'TAG YOU'RE IT' and ran for her life

Taehyung : You brainless brat

The End

Hey bitches , how was this? I finished writing this about 3 days ago but I forgot to publish it lmao . Anyways make sure to check my new book 'My Mafia Brothers' . The first chap is already posted .

Vote or I'll smack your flat ass 🔪

Word count : 1305

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 7.6K 91
This story is about seven doctor brothers, and their 13-year-old sister Y/n. Y/n is intelligent and stubborn, the youngest in the family. Despite her...
62.8K 1.5K 14
MAFIA'S BABYGIRL || J. JJK || β™‘ A Mafia romance β™‘ β€’Some ideas, taken from other books β™‘ β€’All the pics from Pinterest β™‘ β€’It is just a work of ficti...
164K 4.9K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...
433K 9K 10
"Why don't you be my babyboy instead?" What happens when a nerd meets another nerd who just transfers to the school? Y/N helps Jungkook after Jungkoo...