STAY

By purplynina

Another great adventure... Another truth will be revealed. The secret of the past. But why he can't remember... More

Another peaceful morning
Missing you
Explain
Rumbia
Bonding?
Chaos Part 1
Chaos Part 2
What?
Alert! Part 1
Alert! Part 2
Alert! Part 3
Connection
Control

Ruckus Meeting

1.2K 57 18
By purplynina

At TAPOPS Station

The MYS door is opening and the first one who comes out is Gopal.

"Finally!" Gopal rushes down and running straight to Cafeteria. "Typical Gopal" said Fang who walking down from the spaceship while carrying Perfumebot.

"Hey, Fang, how about you join Gopal. I heard from Commander today's dessert is Carrot Doughnut." Said Boboiboy and Ochobot beside him just watching Fang's reaction. "Seriously, then please send Perfumebot to power sphere room." Said Fang already drooling and hand over Perfumebot to Boboiboy.

Boboiboy just smiles looking at his friend's behavior. "._. A second ago he was insinuating Gopal and just now he behaves just like him." Said Ochobot sarcastically.

"Boboiboy Ochobot we need to go report the mission to Commander. See you later, okay?" Said Yaya. "Okay" Boboiboy waving at Yaya and Ying while holding Perfumebot.

Perfumebot is sleeping because the battery is almost depleted. "Let's go, Ochobot." Boboiboy and Ochobot walking together through the corridor to the power sphere room.

"You should recharge too, Ochobot." Said Boboiboy. Ochobot nodded his head and fly to one of the charging pods. "Urgh..." Boboiboy holds his palm and massaging it. When the pain started getting away, Boboiboy put the sleeping Perfumbot beside Ochobot and left the room.

Yaya and Ying views...

"So, that's it." Said Yaya. "Okay thank you for the report Lance Corporal Yaya and Lance Corporal Ying." Said Kokoci. "You're welcome Commander" said both of them while doing the TAPOPS's salute. Kokoci even salutes back.

They are about to leave and Ying suddenly remembers something.

"Umm... Can I ask something to Laksamana Amato?" ask Ying. Yaya who knows what Ying gonna ask instantly holds Ying's arm. "Ying not now."

Amato who is sitting on the chair stands up and goes to the girls. "Sure. What is it?" ask Amato. Yaya let go of Ying's arm and Ying starting to open her mouth. "How long you left Boboiboy behind?" "Ying that too harsh. Sorry Laksamana, we are just curious. We never see you since we are Primary." Said Yaya explaining. "It's okay. Of course, you guys will curious. Urrm... if I'm correct, it had been six years since I last saw him."

"Six years?!" said both Yaya and Ying disbelief with the remark. "Yeah, I'm a bad father, am I?" Amato said while scratching his not-itchy cheeks.

"Oh...urghh... thank you and sorry." Said both of the girls doing the salute and quickly left the room.

Kokoci and Tarung who heard their conversation hold themselves from asking any question.

In Boboiboy and Gopal's room...

'Hmmm... what do I need to do now? Go to see dad? Nah... I think he's busy and probably kick me out.' Boboiboy thought thinking about what he needs to do while laying down on his bed. He looks at his clock beside him and it looks like he has 3 hours left before midnight. 

"Ummm.... Better go practice." Said Boboiboy started getting up and make his way to the practice rooms.

In practice room number 7...

"Hey, you're cheating!" said Blaze. "No, Blaze. That's called strategy." Gempa said with a serious face. Its Blaze turns sparring with Gempa so Gempa can see how much improvement Blaze can control his attack, unlike last time which he was burning a whole practice room while sparring with Taufan.

"Lighthead, take a grip will you!?" said Solar mocking Halilintar. "Oh sure, Bookworm." Said Halilintar smirking and start his attack first. "I bet this place will go doom in seconds." Said Duri looking at the two rivals. "I agreed." Said Taufan who sits beside him.

"Hey, where Ais?" said Duri looks surround him. "There." Said Taufan pointing at the corner of the room. Duri quickly goes to Ais and wakes him up.

"Ais, you promise me you will help me sparring this time." Said Duri pouting not happy with Ais forgot about the promise. "Hurmmm... I did? When?" ask Ais in partial sleep voice. "Yes. Get up already." Duri harshly shakes him and tries to take his whale plushie. "Alright alright... geez" Ais finally gave up and take his position.

"I'm alone... again." Said Taufan. "Hey, Taufan come here!" shout Gempa. Taufan who heard Gempa yelled feel uneasy. 'Please... don't bring about last time.' Though Taufan looks at Gempa with horror.

Tick...Tick...Tick (40 minutes later)

"Hmm... they still here?" He then opens practice room number 7 to check the utensils and the moment he looks at the person who occupied the room...

BBOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

The sound and the spark startled the person and accidentally steps on the Duri's traps.

"Kyaaarghhhhh" The person shouts and is stuck in the thorny net by Duri.

"Dad? Why are you here?" ask Gempa. "HahAHAHahahhaAH!!!" Mechabot laughed hysterically and really enjoying the scene. "Stop laughing, you old robot." Said Amato who struggling to free himself.

"Ops... sorry..." said Duri hurriedly drop Amato down and he already senses Gempa glaring at him. "Please, don't be mad at me. It is supposed for Ais actually." Said Duri while hiding behind Ais away from Gempa.

"Me?" said Ais confused. "It's a trap for our sparring just now." Said Duri pouting and avoiding eye contact.

"Okay okay stop guys. It's a good trap actually." Said Amato trying to cool down the atmosphere. "Oh, thank you." Said Duri smiling.

"Woah! It's really dad!" said Blaze childishly hug Amato. "Hey! Not fair! I want to hug him too!" said Duri trying to separate Blaze. "Hey! I wanna join too!" said Taufan aggressively push Blaze and Duri. Amato who is surrounded by hugs by the trio troublemaker just stood there like a doll and Mechabot let's say he really enjoying the show while eating popcorn (wait...where did you get that popcorn?)

"Haish... you three." Gempa just facepalms his face from the embarrassment. "Waahh... I want to sleep" Ais yawning while hugs his whale plushie.

Suddenly...

KAAABBOOOMMMMMMM!!!!

"You lighthead! where are you aiming?!" shout Solar. "You're the one who not given attention!" shout Halilintar. "Hish... Tembakan Solar!" Solar tries to shoot Halilintar but he easily dodged it. "Not even close bookworm." Halilintar mocking.

"In any second, this place will go down." Said Ais with a sleepy face. Gempa facepalming his face again. 'Why in the world did I let these two idiots sparring together?' thought Gempa. "Ais freeze them." Order Gempa.

Ais sees Gempa's facial expression hurriedly summoned his power. "Panah Pembeku!" Ais's arrows fly directly to Halilintar and Solar without them realizing it and freeze them.

"What the... Hey! Let me go!" said Halilintar trying to free himself. "Ais! You..." Solar word has been paused when he sees Gempa's facial expression. 'Oh... oh not good' thought Halilintar and Solar.

"Ah...ah Gempa its Hali fault." Solar blames Halilintar. "Nu... uh it's him who mock me first!" said Halilintar defending himself. "You two... I thought I said don't make any ruckus." Gempa said smirking and his face looking down at the floor. "Eeeeekkkk!!! Forgive us!" said both of them.

PAK!!! PAK!!!

Halilintar and Solar collapsed and got a big bump on each other's heads.

"Wow... I don't know he's that scary." Said Mechabot quietly beside Amato. The other elementals just sweatdropped when looking at the scene.

"Sorry for the unexpected event, Laksamana." Said Gempa getting serious. "Ah... ah... it's okay Boboiboy." Said Amato still processing. "I'm afraid we're not Boboiboy. We are the elementals. Boboiboy split us into 7 for practice." Explained Gempa.

"Let us introduce ourselves. I'm Gempa. Earth manipulator." Said Gempa back with his cheerful face. "I'm Taufan. I can manipulate wind." Said Taufan happily. "I'm Duri. I can summon plants." Said Duri with excitement. "Hi dad! Mechabot! My name is Blaze! I'm a fire manipulator." Said Blaze with more optimism. "Ais create Ice and water." Said Ais simple while yawning. The others watch Ais with a dumbfounded face. "O...k" Amato just smiles with his remark. "Halilintar a lightning manipulator." "Solar a light manipulator." Said those two who just gained their consciousness.

"Oh... nice to meet you all. As you know I'm Amato and Mechabot. So, you guys exist based on Boboiboy's personalities, right?" ask Amato for confirmation. "Correct. I got his anger, Gempa got his leadership, Taufan got his happiness, Blaze got his childness, Ais got his calmness, Duri got his innocent and Solar got his smartness." Said Halilintar explained one by one.

'Oh, that makes sense. Wait that means I have 8 sons?!' thought Amato. "By the way dad, why are you here?" ask Duri. "Oh, I need to check the utensils in each practice room so I and Mechabot can upgrade them." Said Amato woke up from his 8 sons thought. "And since this room has been occupied so we leave this room for the last one to check but it seems you guys haven't done yet." Explained Mechabot.

"Nope, we're done." Said Gempa smiling. "Eh?!" the other elementals are confused. "Wait... Boboiboy?" said Solar already realized him. "Hi guys! I switch with Gempa just now and I saw everything." Said Boboiboy while glaring at the rivals. 'Gulp...' the two rivals sweatdropping. "Anyway, good job guys!" said Boboiboy and fused back to his original form.

"Wow... that's awesome, kid!" said Mechabot impressed. "Hihi..." said Boboiboy while scratching his not-itchy cheeks. "You should go back to your room." Said Amato starting to make way. "No. I want to help you." Said Boboiboy happily. Amato looks at his son and smiling. "Okay then but don't force yourself or I locked you up in your room." Said Amato. "No problem." Said Boboiboy and maintain his distance from his dad. 'It looks like the elementals didn't get the effect and you a bad liar, son.' Thought Amato.                       

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...